Believe It Or Not Ch. 1

Story Info
An 'interview' for the best job in the world.
1.7k words
3.3
43.1k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Believe it or not, I fuck celebrities for a living.

My name is Michael. I'm a 21 year old bloke, bisexual, who has the best job in the world. Yes, you heard right. I fuck celebrities.

You see, it all began when I met this rich guy. And I mean FUCKING rich. This man could probably buy most of the countries in the world. For security's purpose, I cannot tell you his name, so we shall call him Mr. Smith. Mr. Smith came to me one day with an extraordinary proposition. I don't know how he found me or why he chose me, but I was glad that he did. You see, he was willing to sponsor me to have sex with celebrities… as long as I video taped the experience. He was an avid "watcher", if you know what I mean.

This is the basics of my job: Mr. Smith gives me the name of a celebrity each Monday. They can be anything; male, female, movie stars, sports stars, music stars, anything. He then puts me on his private plane, and flies me out to the location of the star. He then gives me a very generous sum of cash, the surveillance equipment, and an order to find the celebrity that he had named and get into their pants by the Sunday, when he would return with his plane and give me another generous sum in exchange for the videos. He has promised that if I ever fail, I will get the sack. And it can be very hard to convince straight male celebrities to fuck me. But then, all celebrities are very greedy, and I have plenty of cash to spare…

So, I've got the best job in the whole world. I get to see lots of places, the pay is HUGE, and best of all, I get to fuck the world's most beautiful celebrities! Of course, it's all hush-hush, and I always have to go under a different name, but Mr. Smith has enough "invested" in the law and law enforcement agencies that I always get off the hook. It's amazing.

Anyway, this is the story how I got the job…

* * *

I looked at my watch. Damn, he was late. I could not wait to get my first name: I had already been informed of what this job entailed. I was really starting to enjoy the fact that I was single. I couldn't believe it; I was going to get PAID to fuck a CELEBRITY. My mind raced with the idea of fucking both male and female celebrities, the world over. Oh, I couldn't wait.

"Michael."

The voice nearly made me jump as a cloaked figure slipped into the chair opposite my table. It was the perfect location; the booth was out of the way of prying eyes, and most people were at home by this late anyway.

"Mr. Smith?" I asked hesitantly. Was this really him?

The figure nodded. "Now, Michael, I've heard all about you. I have heard very good things. But you must understand… I don't want just very good." He leaned close and whispered even quieter now. "I need the best."

I nodded.

"As I understand it…" he looked around before continuing, "… you are bisexual, right?" he whispered.

I gulped, and nodded. He nodded back.

"That's good to hear. You see, I also… like both."

I smiled knowingly at him. It was rare to find another bi person (at least, another bi male).

"Do you think you have what it takes, Michael?" he asked.

"Yes, of course." I said confidently.

"Then show me." He replied. I was surprised.

"Wha… what do you…"

"I want you to show me. Show me how good you are. First hand." He said, his voice never wavering.

"You mean, you… me…" I began to stumble. He put a finger to his lips for silence.

"This is not the place." He replied. "There is a black Porsche outside. It's mine. I'm going to go out there now, and climb into my car. I want you to follow five minutes after, ok?" he said, still revealing no emotion in his voice.

I nodded to show that I understood. He promptly stood up and strode out of the café, leaving me in awe behind him. What would he want me to do? Suck his dick? Go the full distance?

I continued to ask myself these questions and more, but soon my five minutes were up, and I also stood and left the café behind me. The Porsche was across the street, and I strode over to it confidently, climbing into the passenger seat.

"Good. Now, we're going to my place." He said, and he started up the car.

The trip was a silent one. The car purred like a dream. I wondered whether this was the kind of guy that had about 20 of these babies locked up under his mansion. The trip was also a short one; within a couple of minutes, he was stopping the car outside of the gates. The black-suited guards quickly opened the gates, and we drove in silently, pulling up just outside his house.

"Follow." Was all he said as he climbed out, immediately heading for the front door. I got out and followed him, a little bit wary. Once we were inside, he led me down two passageways, before swinging open the double doors to his master bedroom. He motioned for me to come in, and once I had, he closed the door after us and locked it.

"Good. Now, feel free to talk however you wish. These walls have no ears. Eyes, maybe, but no ears." He said with a quick smile at me. He took off his coat, sunglasses, and cap, and I could finally see him.

He was quite short, with brown hair streaked with grey, and a bushy moustache, also brown with grey streaks. "Don't you have anything to say?" he asked, smiling gently.

"What do… you want me to do?" I asked, and he smiled again.

"Fuck me, of course. Give me everything you have." He responded.

"Um… ok…" I said, trying to imagine all the celebrities I would get to fuck if this went well. I stepped forward, and looked into his blue eyes. He seemed to be watching me, evaluating me. I knew I had just this one chance.

I grabbed him by the back of the head and drew him into my mouth, our tongues meeting instantly. We kissed for a while longer, before I let my hands slip over his neck and begin to unbutton his shirt.

"That's right…" he said, grasping my hand in his and guiding them over his buttons. Once I had undone the last one, I pulled it off over his head, and tossed it away. I then moved in and began to kiss him again, my hands rubbing over his chest. I let our crotches grind together as we kissed, and I could feel even through the multiple layers of clothing how hard his dick was. I began to kiss my way down his chest, letting my hands pull down his belt, jeans, and underwear as I did. He gave a moan as his cock came into view, and I quickly manoeuvred us towards the bed. I pushed him gently onto the bed, before kneeling at his feet, both my hands balling around his cock. He began to moan again as I slowly lowered my lips onto his cock head. Now one of my hands slipped below his dick and began to cup his balls in my palm as I once more began to savour the taste of cock; a taste I loved. It drove me wild, and I began to bob my head up and down on his cock with great speed. I felt his hand on the back of my head, pushing me onto his cock, enticing me to taste more, and beginning to buck against my face. I could hear the excitement in his voice, and I knew this was going well.

"Yes… oh… suck it, Michael… suck it…" he moaned, bucking harder than ever now. I let my hands release his cock and balls now, letting my mouth do the work as my hands slid around to grip both his ass cheeks. I squeezed gently as he fucked my mouth harder and harder.

"Ok… that's enough… now let me see if you will go all the way." He said, and he pulled my head off his groin. Knowing I was getting judged by this, I complied, despite my need for more cock. He then climbed further onto the bed and turned over, his asshole now looking me straight in the eyes.

"Go ahead, Michael. Give me all your dick." He said. I dropped my boxers and pants in one, before crawling onto the bed and placing my dick at his anal entrance. I stopped just before plunging it in. I curled over him until I could whisper into his ear.

"Beg for it." I commanded, and I heard him moan under his breath.

"Do it…" he whispered.

"Beg!" I demanded.

"Please, fuck me! Fuck my ass!" he said, louder now. I began to slide the first of my dick into his back door. He grunted with mixed pain and pleasure as I pushed further of my meat stick into his tight hole. I continued slowly, teasingly, until I was buried to the hilt.

"Yes…" he moaned, losing control of his speech. I began to pull out, slowly still, before plunging in again slightly faster. And then out, faster again. And so I continued, gathering intensity as I did. I heard him reaching his limit, and I heard the sound of his cum shooting out onto the bed covers. Wow, I made him cum first, I thought. Maybe I was better than I thought.

But with those sounds I felt the pressure in my balls build, and I buried it all the way in before releasing my load. After I had shot all my cum into his ass, I collapsed on top of him, slowly withdrawing my now flaccid cock.

"Michael?" he breathed after a moment.

"Yes?" I whispered.

"Congratulations. You've got the job."