Belinda

Story Info
Promoting business.
2.6k words
4.16
90.7k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belinda had inherited the textile giant her grandfather had founded back in the thirties. Ainslie Beasley had been a shrewd businessman and Belinda's father had built the business into a mufti-million dollar enterprise supplying clothing manufacturers across North America with quality fabrics.

The statuesque blonde had acquired a Master's in Business at the renowned Harvard University, magna cum laude. During her sorority days with Delta Gamma Belinda had attended her share of orgies where several young men had enjoyed the busty coed's body.

Belinda never married after graduating choosing to dedicate herself to pursuing the family business. Belinda was not frigid, far from it, she just choose to satisfy her sexual needs on the open market.

Although not beautiful in the beauty queen sense Belinda is attractive enough to garner the attention of many men. Her liking for older men ensures her of abundant bed partners.

It was a well-known fact that the heiress was not shy about getting naked with several sexual partners and many of her associates hunger for their opportunity to sample the blonde bombshell's charms.

In her business environment Belinda dressed impeccably in conservative Navy suits with frilly white blouses. Always fine black silk stockings covering her long shapely legs with black patent heels and elegantly accessorized.

Belinda had a secret fetish for going out incognito a few nights, Dressed like a slut she would visit the seediest bars seeking strangers to ravish her. Belinda particularly liked visiting Soul City, a bar white girls frequented who wanted to be picked up by black studs,

Belinda had an appetite for black cocks, it was not because she found black men attractive, quite the opposite as she found them to be somewhat animalistic. It was what a black cock felt like inside of her that fired her desire, so big and hard stretching her vaginal walls beyond the capabilities of lesser cocks. With a hard black cock in her she knew how it felt to be a woman.

And of course there was the taboo of it. Proper white girls did not participate in interracial sex. The thought of a woman of such fine Caucasian stock submitting herself to a Negro had alarmed society since Lady Chatterley's Lover.

Belinda had outdone herself this night. Her micro-mini skirt barely covered her ass cheeks and the filigree blouse with the plunging neckline displayed a generous amount of her cleavage spilling out of a pushup bra. She noticed the cab driver staring at her in his rear view mirror all the way to Soul City.

It was a Thursday night and the club was not too crowded when she arrived. Belinda recognized a few regulars, some of whom she had screwed before but her eyes were drawn to a large black man the recognized.

Vince Scott was linebacker on the local NFL team. The gigantic black man was notorious for taking out the opposition's star players. During football off-season Vince wrestled as the masked "Destroyer".

Belinda caught the footballer's eyes as she pranced into the dimly lit club in her scanty outfit. Strategically she took a seat at a table in Scott's line of view. Sitting with her long shapely legs on view she ordered a drink.

"Compliments of Mr. Scott." The waiter said placing her drink on the table.

Belinda looked over at her benefactor and smiled her appreciation. As she lifted the glass to her crimson lips Scott came over to her table.

"Mind if I join you?" he asked.

"Please do." Belinda invited.

Belinda knew her evening was going to be rewarding. She would be taking this black bull home with her for an evening of non-stop fucking the way she liked it.

They exchanged small talk and danced a few dances and before long closing time rolled around.

Scott had told Belinda he was married and had two children but she still invited him to her place for the night. All during the cab ride to Belinda's penthouse suite they sat in the back of the cab kissing while Scott's finger got her pussy ready for his cock.

Once in her boudoir it took no time for Belinda and her stud to get naked. Belinda lay on her back across the huge four-poster bed inviting Scott to take her.

Scott had a beautiful glistening black cock. Belinda estimated its length to be ten or even inches and it was as thick as her forearm. The big smooth mushroom head promised unlimited rapture inside her pussy.

Scott straddled her bare breasts, lowering his huge weapon into the valley of her breasts. Belinda cupped her huge tits in her hands and squeezed Scott's cock between them making a cock sandwich.

Slowly the footballer began to tit-fuck her, sliding his ebony log back and forth in its tit envelope. Belinda looked down and saw the drop of precum sparkling on the tip of the black snake as it threatened to strike at her mouth.

Belinda loved the sensation of Scott's massive balls dragging across her belly as his cock slid back and forth. She was desperate to taste the sperm they contained.

Scott increased his rhythm in a crescendo to reach his orgasm. Belinda braced herself to receive the pearl necklace he was about to bestow upon her and perhaps scavenge some of his cum into her mouth.

"Cum Baby cum, shoot all over me!" she pleaded.

Scott's cock erupted, volleys of thick, white cum firing onto her chest. She felt one string reach her chin and her tongue came out to harvest it into her mouth.

Belinda loved the taste of men's cum, its salty tang, its stringy texture and the way it clung to the surfaces of her mouth, tongue and teeth. She often craved for a dispenser of cum she could squirt into her mouth like a breath spray at the office. Belinda had once walked through the crowded lobby of the fashionable Four Seasons hotel wearing a sheik black dress with globs of cum in her hair and on her face. Everyone had looked at her strangely but none had commented on the man-juice hanging from her chin.

Scott's cock slowly deflated as his sperm puddle on Belinda's chest. Belinda's fingers wiped the cum from her skin and fed it to her mouth.

Scott's cum was safely in her belly when Scott's cock resurrected to deliver more pleasure to his randy lover.

"Do me doggy!" Belinda ordered getting into position.

Belinda liked getting it doggy, the cocks traveled further into her, she could rock her hips back to meet the plunges ands her massive tits swung unrestricted.

Scott positioned himself behind Belinda's rounded ass and aligned the head of his renewed cock with her puckered hole. A firm and demanding thrust separated her labia and allowed him to enter her warm, wet tunnel. Inch after inch he slid into her until she felt his balls kiss her pussy lips and he was entirely in her.

Belinda liked the feeling of being full of cock, her vagina stretched and a cockhead pressing against her cervix, that was what being a woman was all about to her.

Belinda groaned and started rocking on Scott's cock commencing the fuck.

Scott grasped the blonde's full hips in his powerful hands and began slamming his Johnson bar into her with due diligence.

Scott worked her fuck hole like a machine. His thick black cock slid in and out of her stretched cunt on a slick layer of pussy juice.

Belinda's tits swung back and forth like huge pendulums as her body rocked on Scott's shaft.

On each inbound stroke it felt as if Scott's cock was going to impale her entire body and come out through her mouth. She slammed back on him driving him further and further inside of her.

The following day back at the office Belinda was revitalized from her encounter with the big black bull. It was time for her to look after the Chan account.

The Chan brothers were importers of fine fabrics for distribution to many tailors and clothing manufacturers in China.

Willy and Tommy Chan were both short, bald Asians, Willy fifty-three-years-old and Tommy three years younger. The Chan's lived in Beijing with their families and made frequent trips to purchase large amounts of fabrics. It was Belinda's task to ensure the Chan's signed a substantial order with Beasley Enterprises before their return to China.

The limo picked her up promptly at seven and whisked her to the hotel where she would pick up the Chan brothers for their date with her body. There was no pretense, all knew Belinda was to fuck the brothers all night in return for their business.

Belinda enjoyed the marathon sex sessions with the two Asians. Both had thick cocks and delivered her many intense orgasms. She was looking forward to them grunting between her widespread legs as they pounded their stubby cocks into her.

The Pillar and Post is an upscale motel on the banks of the mighty Niagara River. Fashioned on a nineteenth century theme the suites are luxurious and comfortable complete with an open fireplace.

As the trio entered the room logs were cheerily blazing awaiting their arrival. An open box of Laura Secord chocolates lay tempting on the bed. A frosted bottle Dom Perion sat in an ice bucket with three champagne flutes on the table beside it.

Also on the table was an assortment of canapés including caviar, truffles and jumbo shrimp. An assortment of foil packaged novelty condoms was provided should the Chan's prefer to use them.

Once inside the room Belinda summarily dismissed the bellhop who had shown them to the room and quickly removed the Emerald green silk dress she was wearing. Belinda had put on her expensive silver-gray pushup bra and matching bikini panties. A black garter belt held her Bottle Green thigh-high stockings in place. Her black leather pumps completed the "Come fuck me!" image.

Belinda knew from previous encounters Willy Chan was fond of filling her ass with his fatty. Belinda had been anally fucked countless times and could handle the thickest of cocks in her bum hole. Tommy was a pussy man so she would end up being DP's by the brothers during the night, Tommy in her cunt and Willy up her ass. First she would suck them both off.

Belinda had found Asian men to have a fetish for watching females ingesting their sperm. With their unique seafood based diet their semen tended to be saltier and thicker than Caucasian sperm. Saltier or thicker Belinda swallowed it all.

In typical Asian fashion the brothers had stripped down to the shorts, still wearing their white shirts and ties. As they stood next to each other with a glass of champagne in their hands Belinda dropped to her knees on the plush carpet between them. Swiftly she fished inside their underwear pulling out their chubby cocks.

Willy was fully erect when Belinda's mouth swallowed him, her puffy lips sealing around his pulsating shaft. Willy moaned incoherently as Belinda'[s warm, wet tongue twirled around his meat. Firmly grasping the root of Willy's cock in her hand she pulled it out of her mouth and replaced it with Tommy's cock.

It was Tommy's turn to groan as her tongue coated his cock with a layer of her saliva.

Back and forth she went, from cock to cock, playing a rhapsody on the skin flutes. As their cocks grew thicker and harder she knew she was nearing the crescendo when both of them would fill her mouth with their thick, sticky goop. Belinda went into a frenzy hungering for their salty nourishment.

She got her reward quickly, first Willy gushering a load of cum into her mouth and then Tommy emptying his cum cannon onto her tongue. Belinda selfishly gulped down the brothers' sperm.

Belinda directed Willy to sit in the wingback chair as she slipped her panties off. Pouring herself a glass of champagne she sat on his lap with his cock squished beneath her pussy. As she drank she could feel Willy's cock twitching as it came back to life.

Belinda squirmed her hips teasing Willy's cock as it grew harder and harder. Judging it to be hard enough once more she raised her ass and guided Willy's cockhead to her anus. As she lowered herself his cock forced its way into her ass. Slowly she took his fat sausage into her inch after inch until her ass had swallowed his entire cock.

Belinda worked Willy's cock comfortably into the depths of her ass as he played with her clitty. Tommy had a bird's-eye-view of Belinda's wide open cunt as he approached with is thick cock in his hand. Stooping down his cockhead pushed his brother's finger out of the way as he searched for her unused opening.

Tommy's cock easily found its way into Belinda's fuck passage and slid in separated from his brother's cock by Belinda's thin membrane. Two thick cocks squirmed inside of Belinda at the same time.

The feeling of two cocks independently moving inside her loins always excited Belinda, as it was if two serpents were invading her intimate space in a blitzkrieg attack. Belinda jockeyed her hips getting into a more comfortable position.

Willy had his hands full of Belinda's ample breasts, kneading and squeezing them like lumps of dough while Tommy grasped her ass cheeks and pulled her onto his cock. The blonde heiress was in heaven.

Belinda felt a void in her mouth, with two cocks crammed into her womanhood her mouth felt empty. She craved a mouthful of cock meat she could swirl her tongue around and take into her throat.

The Chan brothers groaned and grunted as they reamed out Belinda's holes with their chunky cocks. Belinda squirmed, relishing the feeling of their cocks battering her thin-skinned passages.

Belinda's ass squirmed and she moaned her pleasure as the Asian brothers' cocks bore her passages to new limits.

"Oh yes, shoot your cum in me!" she cried out in ecstasy.

Belinda felt the warm sensation of the Chan's sperm flood her holes as they answered her plea.

Belinda stayed firmly in place ensuring all of the brothers' cum was inside of her until Tommy withdrew his dripping cock from her pussy.

Belinda stood removing Willy from her ass and allowing the Chan's cum to run down the insides of her thighs.

"That was nice." she congratulated the boys as she rid herself of her disarrayed lingerie.

Belinda was now naked and primed, ready for round three.

The naked cum-smeared slut jumped onto the bed inviting the Chinese brothers to further ravish her body. Belinda had an insatiable sexual appetite, once aroused she could easily wear the two men out.

Tommy's cock accepted the challenge first. Walking over to the naked whore his considerable hulk mounted His cock was thick and throbbing again to pump more of his jism into Belinda's slot.

Tommy slid into Belinda' sloppy cunt with ease, his residual cum making her fuck hole like a bobsled chute. His balls kissed her wet pussy lips.

Willy walked to where the pair laid and slapped his erect cock across Belinda's face while she took his brother in her cunt. Belinda reached out and grasping the renegade cock she crammed it into her mouth.

The room was beginning to smell like sex, the unmistakable scent of cum permeated the air as Belinda fed on the mating odor like a wild animal in heat

With her mouth filled with cock she could no longer moan her emotions, just strange gurgling sounds came from her cock filled throat.

Each time Tommy's cock slammed into her it would drive Belinda's head further up the bed and Willy's cock further into her throat. She was being double-ended fucked!

Belinda did not know which of the brothers came first, suddenly she was in the throes of an orgasm and a world of hot sperm pumping into her body.

Belinda gagged as she tried to scream her ecstasy.

With the Chan order on the books sales were up fifteen percent over the previous month. Belinda was ready to work on the Baldwin account.