Belinda

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she allowed this much more intimate exploration to continue for a little, Belinda became impatient, and finally pushed him a little way inside her vagina, which caused an amazing feeling of pleasure as she lay there, eyes closed. A boy, even an inexperienced one, felt way better than anything she had ever done to herself!

"Now you do it," she whispered breathlessly, "touch me some more, right there," she added, moving his finger to show him, "but first put it all the way inside me."

Greg obeyed, cautiously entering her as far as he could, and then spreading her wetness everywhere as he continued his delicious discovery of her femininity.

"More," Belinda softly pleaded, starting to lose control, and spreading her legs even more widely for him.

"Like this," she demanded breathlessly, using her hand to direct two of his fingers inside of her, which provided a wonderful feeling of fullness and satisfaction as they stretched and probed the interior of her vagina, even as she roughly pushed his thumb against her swollen clitoris, sending incredible sensations throughout her entire being. She was so completely open and exposed for him; and hot, and wet, and it felt wonderful!

Belinda closed her eyes, making some small sounds of pleasure as she submitted to the exquisite sensations of being touched intimately by a man. And then, after a few more moments of this, an incredibly strong climax engulfed her, making her pelvis contract as her muscles clutched frantically at the invaders buried deep inside her vagina. She just floated away, momentarily lost!

When she finally opened her eyes, she saw Greg looking at her in an amazed way.

"Was that ..." he asked in a cautious tone.

"Yes," she answered, giving him a gentle smile. There was no longer any question of what to do next; it was just so right, so necessary, to give herself to this boy!

"I think you better kiss me now," Belinda whispered, pulling him towards her, "because that's what couples usually do before they make love."

She had already noticed that Greg had another erection, and her female instincts were demanding that he put it to good use!

"I ... I don't have anything," Greg said apologetically, hopelessly lost in the situation.

"It doesn't matter, I'm on the pill," she replied simply.

The resulting kiss lasted forever, and about half way through it, Greg began fondling her breasts, and reacquainting himself with her womanhood, still hot and wet, and certainly very ready!

She gave out a little gasp when he finally entered her; God he was huge! She had to give him a reassuring whisper in his ear when it made him pause for a moment. And then he was moving in and out, enjoying her body, possessing her. There was no going back now, and it didn't matter, the feeling of that part of a man inside her, the warmth and intensity of it, was so, so good! And she was wild in his arms as she responded to him, wrapping her legs around his middle, and grasping at his back, desperate, determined, to have every last bit of him. And it went on, and on, and on, as he got even more deeply within her, somehow reaching her cervix with the power of his thrusts. And when he finally erupted with a visceral grunt, she could feel the white heat of him as he got his release, and it triggered another powerful climax, which made her cry out frantically. And afterwards, the two of them lay there, hot, sweaty, and spent!

* * *

They were sitting in the restaurant, inhaling the giant, delicious, burgers. Apparently amorous activities made people hungry!

Between bites, Belinda found time to tease Greg, as they sat side-by-side in a nicely private booth.

"We really need to work on your dating skills."

He looked at her, totally confused.

"You've got things backwards; you're supposed to take the girl out for dinner first," she giggled, "and then try to have sex with her."

Even Greg had to laugh at this, although he wasn't totally defenseless, or without a sense of humour, Belinda discovered to her amusement.

"Most of the girls I hang out with don't bother wearing panties," he deadpanned, although there was a definite twinkle in his eye, "it saves quite a bit on laundry."

Belinda almost choked on her food as she suppressed a snort of laughter!

"Oh, I see," she finally replied, while keeping her voice low, so no one would overhear, "so tell me, 'Mr. God's Gift To Women', these other pantyless girls; do you think that they might ... assuming of course that you would lower yourself to fool around with them ... they might ... how shall I put this politely ... ahem ... respond to you, like a certain person did this afternoon?"

"Of course," Greg said, trying, but not succeeding, to supress a grin, "I have a reputation to uphold."

When Belinda finally stopped laughing, she said to him flirtatiously, "It's still pretty early, and my parents won't be home until later. After we're done here we could back to my place if you want to."

"And ..." she added giving him her very best "come hither" look, while taking his hand and stealthily directing it under the table, and up her skirt, until he made contact with her pussy, still very conveniently naked, and once again very much ready for action!

"This date isn't over, and those were the rules," she explained to him suggestively, batting her eyes!

* * *

Belinda stretched in her bed. It was wonderful to lie there, naked and contented, after a rather seriously carnal afternoon, and evening, with Greg. Not exactly how a girl plans to behave on her first date, but, who cared, he certainly seemed happy; and there was absolutely no doubt about her condition!

Sex with a boy was not only good ... but better than almost anything one could even imagine ... chocolate ice cream; home baked cookies; fireworks, there had certainly been plenty of those, she thought to herself with an inward grin; the list went on and on!

Just then, her smartphone rang; it was Rebecca.

"So how was the date?" she asked.

"Perfect; and I have pictures ... so I guess Danny is out of luck ... too bad," she said with some degree of satisfaction, "... and yours?"

"He stood me up."

"What?"

"He made some lame excuse, and never showed up."

"Weird," Belinda said, "I thought he really liked you."

"So did I ... but, Greg; how did he handle ... you know ... things," Rebecca giggled.

"It was fine."

"And ..."

"Um, nothing," Belinda felt herself blushing, even though Rebecca couldn't even see her.

"You are a pathetically terrible liar, you know. Something happened didn't it?"

"Well sort of."

"Oh right, 'sort of'; like you two had sex; right?"

"I guess so ..."

"I guess so," Rebecca said sarcastically; Belinda could almost see her looking to the heavens, "that's not the sort of thing a girl somehow misses in passing, now is it?"

"OK, OK, we did it ... I showed him my pussy, and then he asked if he could touch it ... and then ... well ... one thing led to another ..."

"On the first date," Belinda could hear the amusement in Rebecca's voice.

"He was very nice ... nervous ... but nice."

"Well 'no panty girl'," Rebecca said with a chuckle, "I'm impressed ... perhaps you should be offering a non-credit course at university: Nymphomania 101!"

"Ha, ha ... and it wasn't like that. I think he really likes me; so there!"

"What's not to like," Rebecca retorted, clearly relishing the conversation, "the girl runs around without any panties ... and she puts out!"

"Goodbye," Belinda said furiously, ending the call!

Glancing at her smartphone after she hung up, she noticed a message from Greg. He took a bus every Sunday to the forestry camp he worked at for a summer job, returning late on Friday nights. The work was grueling, and the hours long, he had explained to her, but the pay was way above average for a student. They were going out again next Saturday night ... something to look forward to!

"Hi, I attached this picture of a couple I saw on my way back home last night. BTW, I know the guy ... is that the same Danny Rebecca is dating? Hope I'm wrong! See you Saturday ... miss you already!"

There was absolutely no doubt about it. Danny was wrapped around a girl, one with a ridiculously short skirt, and some sort of miniscule tube top which completely precluded a bra. His hand was on her bum, pushing the skirt part way up, and causing her panties to be exposed ... at least she was wearing some! They were kissing; and unless the picture was lying, you could bet they were intent on some other forms of personal recreation.

"Don't say I didn't warn you," Belinda thought to herself grimly, as she forwarded the message to Rebecca.

It only took a few seconds before her phone was ringing again.

"I guess I should apologize," a contrite Rebecca said on the other end of the line, "I shouldn't have made jokes about your first time ... that's sort of mean ... I'm sorry."

"It's OK," Belinda replied simply.

"At least," Rebecca added with some conviction, "you did it with someone who isn't a lying, cheating, bastard! You told me over and over that he was a prick ... and I wouldn't listen."

"I'm sorry," Belinda said sympathetically.

"It's not your fault ... and I feel totally stupid! And what's worse, not only was I going to ditch my panties, like we agreed, but I had already decided to let him have sex with me."

"So maybe in a way ... things have turned out for the best," Belinda offered helpfully.

"Yes, thanks to Greg ... I guess I owe him big time!"

"No worries. You'll get your chance to show him how much you appreciate it."

"How so?"

"Remember the forfeit?" Belinda said mischievously.

"Oh God!" Rebecca groaned.

"Look at it this way," Belinda said smugly, "before yesterday Greg didn't know anything about girls. Now you're going to show him something new and interesting a girl can do for a boy! And I really, really like him; so try to do a good job ... OK?"

"You're definitely going to make me do this?" Rebecca complained.

"Of course, those were the rules ... you lost; now you pay up!"

"If you come over next Saturday around 6:30," Belinda continued, relishing her victory, "I'll show you the pictures ... did you know my pussy is very photogenic," she added with a snicker, just to rub it in a little more, "... Greg's coming by just after 7."

"I guess I don't have much of a choice," Rebecca said in a resigned tone, "since you won't let me of the hook."

"Not a chance, any more than you would have let me off if I didn't got through with it," Belinda giggled, "looks like the poor guy is going to have to do it twice next weekend, once in your mouth, and once inside me!"

"Belinda!" Rebecca protested.

"Maybe you should watch some porn videos for practice ..."

* * *

"So how many guys have you done this to?" Belinda asked. They were sitting in the main floor family room, sipping on a vodka and lemonade concoction Belinda had mixed up especially for the occasion. She rather figured that her friend might need a little loosening up so she could "perform". Her suspicions were confirmed as Rebecca was already on her second one!

"Just Peter," Rebecca answered, "... and just once."

Peter and Rebecca had dated for a while this past spring.

"He wanted to have sex with me, and I wasn't on the pill then, so I wouldn't, even if he used something, although I did let him feel inside my panties a few times. So one night I decided to put him out of his misery," Rebecca giggled, "I was just going to use my hand to get him off ... anyway, there it was, and I was a bit curious about what it might be like, so I put it in my mouth. Boy; was he surprised!"

"I guess so," Belinda said with a giggle of her own.

"I didn't want to get it all over my clothes, so I let him come in my mouth, and then I went to the washroom and spat if out."

"Wow!"

"It wasn't that bad, I probably could have swallowed it."

Just then the doorbell rang.

Belinda rushed to the front hall, opening the door for Greg and then engulfing him in a hug, followed by a rather lengthy, and very, passionate kiss ... just in case he had any doubts about where the evening might be leading! However, when she took him by the hand, and led him into the family room, he wasn't able to contain his surprise that Rebecca was there.

"Hi," he volunteered, recovering his composure, and greeting her.

"Is someone else coming?" he asked Belinda.

"No, it's just we three," Belinda said, "but there's a reason," she added, refusing to enlighten him just yet.

"Would you like some of this?" Belinda asked, pointing at her glass.

"What is it?"

"Vodka and lemonade."

"Sure ... we only ever get beer at the camp; and it's not very good beer."

Belinda went to the kitchen and poured a drink for Greg, adding a splash from the vodka bottle to strengthen it as he was obviously a more experienced drinker than she or Rebecca. When she returned with the glass, placing it beside him she heard Rebecca say ...

"... I suppose Belinda told you about the forfeit."

"No."

"Oh ... well, I lost ... and I'm sort of the forfeit."

Greg looked even more confused, especially when Rebecca lifted her top over her head, exposing a rather low cut bra.

"What are you doing?" Belinda asked in a surprised way, as the top, and then the bra, ended up tossed on a chair, leaving Rebecca half naked.

"I thought it might be less embarrassing, and more fun for him, if I did it without my clothes on," Rebecca said in a provocative way, giving Greg and exaggerated wink, as she kicked off her shoes, and stepped out of her skirt, "... you have to take your pants and boxers off too Greg, or I won't be able to pay up!"

"Just do what she says," Belinda said to Greg in a reassuring fashion, taking his arm and giving him a kiss on the cheek, "I promise she won't bite!"

"Now do you know what the forfeit is?" Rebecca said with a giggle, pulling her panties down to reveal a triangle of dark pubic hair.

Greg's eyes were as wide as the proverbial saucers as the realization of what was about to happen dawned on him ... he had also, apparently, completely lost the ability to speak!

"You have to help me ... please Greg," Rebecca said, approaching him, and wrestling with the buckle on his belt, "or she'll never let me hear the end of it."

Greg gave Belinda a "is this OK?" sort of look as Rebecca finally managed to undo the front of his pants as he helplessly stood there.

"Just go for it," Belinda said with a laugh, "I want to see how she does it."

"But save a little something for me for later," she added flirtatiously, giving him what she hoped was a provocative look.

"Take those off," Rebecca said, tugging at his underwear, "and sit here on the couch."

Greg obediently sat down, and then removed his boxers, revealing a partial erection, no doubt because of Rebecca's nudity. As Belinda watched, Rebecca got onto the edge of the sofa close beside him, spreading her legs, and then taking one of his hands and placing it between them.

"Hey," Belinda protested to Rebecca, "that wasn't part of the forfeit!"

But Rebecca was having none of it, "Why should he have all the fun," she retorted.

"Besides," she added turning to Greg with a smirk, "a little birdy told me you now know a little bit about a pussy. Why don't you show me just how much?"

"Rebecca," Belinda said in a warning tone.

"Mmm ... see how wet I am already?" Rebecca purred to Greg, as she slid several of his fingers into her sex, moving them back and forth.

"Oh all right," Belinda said, giving up her protests with a sigh of exasperation, "just do what the little slut wants Greg; anything if it will make her happy."

"Shouldn't you get busy with the main event," Belinda said to Rebecca with some sarcasm, "we haven't got all night."

In response, Rebecca leaned over and attacked Greg's now impressively stiff penis with her mouth, licking along the length of it, and then sucking noisily on the purplish helmet. After only a very few moments of this treatment, the look on Greg's face easily gave away how much he was enjoying what she was doing to him!

But whatever sensations he was feeling from the blowjob, it wasn't stopping him from taking full advantage of Rebecca's nakedness! Her legs were very wide apart, and Belinda could see that Greg had now worked two fingers inside her vagina, just like she had made him do to her, and his thumb was searching beneath her pussy lips farther up, where Rebecca's clitoris was. Fast learner!

Belinda watched, fascinated despite herself, as Rebecca aggressively got more and more of his erection, almost an impossible amount, into her mouth and throat. Greg's eyes were now closed, and he was starting to breath heavily. He wasn't going to last much longer!

"Uh ..." Greg gasped after a few more moments, scrunching up his face as he began to ejaculate. Rebecca choked a little, even as some of it dripped out of the corners of her mouth, but she held on, letting him finish, and then allowed his penis to fall out so she could swallow.

"There," she finally said in a breathless way, after reaching for someone's drink, and taking a long swig, "I did it." Greg just sat there, red in the face, and looking at her, his hand still buried in her crotch.

"Did you like that?" Belinda asked him, although she certainly knew the answer!

Greg just nodded, still flushed from his orgasm. Belinda was pretty certain what would be happening next if she wasn't present, because Greg still had a bit of an erection.

"Greg," Rebecca said softly, leaning back and pulling her legs up so that Greg could get even more access to her femininity.

"Keep playing with it," she whispered, wriggling her hips seductively while she used her hand to move his fingers back and forth inside her vagina, making some squishing sounds, "because, right now, I really need to come ..."

* * *

"So what happened after I left," Rebecca asked Belinda with a suggestive giggle during a phone call the next morning, "as if I didn't know?"

"Oh, we did it ... and it was really good, thanks to you?"

"How so?"

"He lasted a really long time ... and once I ... uh ... had one, he flipped me over and started doing it to me from behind; and pretty soon it happened again!"

"Twice ... lucky girl ... and even doggy style, maybe you have a future as a porn star!"

"Hardly ... although you're not too shabby in that department either; what with the blowjob, to say nothing of what Greg did to your pussy afterwards. Did that feel as good as it looked?"

"Better," Rebecca said in a saucy way, making Belinda laugh.

"When I got home," she continued in a more serious fashion, "I was still so turned on that I had to ... well ... you know. But it wasn't as good as letting Greg play around with it, even if he is your boyfriend. And the worst of it is that I'm still a virgin, even after all that!"

"Why don't you come over next Saturday night again?"

"But don't you have a data with Greg?"

"Yes."

"But ..."

"Rebecca," Belinda said, cutting her off, "do you remember when we were around 9 or 10, and you got all those Barbies from your older cousin ... and at first you wouldn't let me play with some of them."

"I guess that was pretty selfish," Rebecca admitted, "but what that's got to do with Greg?"

"It's exactly like what your mother told the both of us back then," Belinda replied in a knowing way, "... you have to share!"

The End