Belinda and Anna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've come to repair your boiler, why are you tied up on the bed?"

In a way, Belinda began to enjoy the role play so she joined in the game. She knew it would be sexual and if that's what Anna wanted that's what she would get. In the back of her mind there was a little trepidation at the risk she might be taking but felt that she was more or less committed now.

"I have been a bad girl, I stayed out late last night and my husband is punishing me. He's left me here while he goes to work."

Anna was really turned on and the conversation between them as they played out their roles even made Belinda begin to get a little wet. She told the boiler repair man this and he pulled down the sheet so that he could check. She kept her legs crossed so that he couldn't see her secretions, but her ankles were grabbed and silk scarves produced to secure them to the posts at the foot of the bed. Now spread-eagled on the bed, the boiler man looked at her and explored every crevice until with his fingers, he began to masturbate her using what can only be described as workman's language as he gave instructions.

At last, Belinda could hold back no longer and had a really sensual orgasm, the fingers of one of his hands inside her the fingers of the other attending to her clitoris. She watched after Anna's hand went down the front of the trousers and she began to bring herself to a climax, all the time telling her how she was going to fuck her hard and stick a cock in her cunt until finally she fell forward onto her knees with the force of her climax.

"That was really good." she said as she untied Belinda and then leant forward and kissed her. "I came in your trousers so you'll have to wear them to work tomorrow with my come in them."

They both laughed as she undressed and got into bed. But it wasn't long before Anna wanted more. Throwing back the cover, she turned over onto her back and began to toy with her clitoris, telling Belinda to watch but it was too much, Belinda couldn't just watch and she had drop down between her legs to lick and taste her, pushing two fingers inside her, her tongue working in circular motion in just the right place, her other hand came round beneath her hips to allow a finger tip to just press against that secret rosebud until the orgasm hit her and as she was coming Belinda pushed hard with her solitary finger until it was deep inside her.

Slowly Belinda removed her fingers from her and then, turning onto her stomach, began a solitary exploration between her own legs. Watched by Anna, she lifted her buttocks as the orgasm started and then unexpectedly felt a finger pressing into her rear exactly as she had done to Anna. Holding her position, her buttocks raised, Anna moved the finger in and out of the tight rosebud. Belinda pushed back against her getting it deeper inside her ordering her to push until she collapsed downwards onto the bed with the intensity of the orgasm.

As the pulsations eased, she felt Anna pull her finger out and then holding the back of Belinda's neck and pinning her down, she moved across until she was sitting with legs astride her. Belinda could feel the wetness of her on her lower back as she nuzzled her face into the back of Belinda's neck, gently biting but not enough to mark. They stayed like that until they both drifted off to sleep and it was some time later that Belinda felt her move to one side and she was free to roll onto her side.

Anna or not, Belinda had to go to work so as the light started to stream through the window, she slipped out of bed and went to the bathroom to shower and then brush and dry her hair before dressing and putting on some of Anna's lipstick to go out to face the day. She leant over the still sleeping person she had just shared a bed with and whispered a quiet goodbye. Anna hardly stirred and with that, Belinda was away to the first job of the day. As she sat in the driving seat, she remembered that Anna had used her trousers for her sexual fantasy but unless someone and it was very unlikely to happen at work, stuck their face into her crutch then no-one would be any the wiser.

Idly, she thought how her plan to get Anna into her bed had somehow backfired on her. Not a bad result at the end of the day though she thought but it hadn't been the seduction that she had anticipated. An urgent rethink of her strategy was required. As she drove down the motorway, for the twenty minutes until her first job for the day, her mind wandered between Anna and perhaps some other as yet unknown conquest, planning the seduction so that by the time she got to her destination, her pants were very slippery and her clitoris felt really sensitive. The minute she arrived on site she could see one of her technicians walking towards her car so she had no option but to get out and start the days' work a little damp but otherwise in good condition.

A full six months had gone by since her first encounter with Anna and she still hadn't been able to find a new female experience, not that she had been searching very hard anyway. The relationship with Anna had reached a natural end for both of them and she wasn't sorry for that. They met up from time to time but Belinda didn't want to always be the passive partner, What didn't help the relationship was that Anna insisted that Belinda be restrained on the bed almost every meeting they had.

What was eventually to be the last time they got together, she found herself tied a little tighter than she was comfortable with and by now, their meetings had graduated from silk scarves to soft ropes even though the bonds were just loose enough to allow some hand and foot movement and usually, what Anna wanted was to play with Belinda, fondling her breasts and eventually working down to between her legs watching her reactions as she masturbated her. This final time, Anna wanted to go further than usual and after she had secured her, she went round the bed pulling the bonds tighter until Belinda was even more helpless than usual, all her limbs stretched out the ropes making painful marks on her wrists and ankles.

Alarm bells were ringing in her head as she realised how vulnerable she was now. This time there was no escape from the ropes and she was at the mercy of Anna who, now that she had a totally submissive but perhaps unwilling partner, had stepped back away from her and for several minutes just watched as she struggled to free herself.

Anna always liked to dress in the work clothes that she had bought for herself after their first time together and this time there was no difference as she stood to one side of the bed, fully dressed. She was obviously excited with the efforts of the prisoner on the bed and began to use explicit language, telling Belinda what a slut she was and how she deserved to be fucked and abused. At first, Belinda pleaded with her but this was exactly what she wanted and as she began to undo her trouser buttons, she pulled out what her hands which had been thrust down her waistband and were playing with. It was a total shock to the already fearful Belinda when she realised that Anna was wearing a strap on with a realistic pink penis attached to it and with the trousers now round her ankles she was approaching Belinda's face with it. This had never been part of the game and this was bigger than she thought she could take into her if that was in Anna's mind.

"Suck it you bitch, taste it." She was growling at her, all the while getting closer until she was able to reach down and grab Belinda's hair and pull her face towards it. At first Belinda resisted but Anna was determined and forced her mouth open until the large cock had entered her mouth.

"Now suck me before I fuck you," as she began moving and thrusting deep into Belinda's mouth, "you deserve all you're going to get you slut."

Belinda found herself choking as the thing being thrust into her mouth hit the back of her throat and Anna found this even more exciting but now she wanted to do what she had been telling her helpless subject, to fuck her. Climbing onto the bed with her trousers and underpants around her ankles, the penis projecting forward, she knelt between Belinda's legs and grabbing it with one hand, she searched for an entrance and when the head began to slip in, pushed it deep into her. It was still slippery from the mouth where it had just been and fortunately for Belinda it slipped into her and big as it was, went deep.

There was no stopping Anna now and she began to thrust in and out, grunting with the effort and all the while mouthing obscenities. There must have been some considerable friction between her own legs as she moved herself backwards and forwards as gradually she was starting to come and she made sure that Belinda knew. She told her what was happening, all the time using the sort of men's language that excited her.

She was driving into the unfortunate Belinda who felt in some perverse way that she was actually being raped. When the orgasm finally hit Anna, she fell forward onto Belinda, breathing heavily but now quiet, no longer calling out, just making little noises in her throat.

Eventually, climbing off the bed, Anna leaned back against the cabinet at the foot of the bed, fondling the strap on cock and watching Belinda struggle to free herself, She was still breathing heavily both from the exertion and the fact that she was still sexually excited, masturbating the huge cock in her hands as she watched the restrained partner helpless on her bed. At last, she undid the tie from Belinda's right hand.

"Now do it to yourself," she said. "make it happen, come for me. Let me see you do it."

Belinda did as she ordered but the orgasm didn't come although she did make some pretence that it had but her exertions left her weak and breathless, it was not a climax that she wanted for herself but she knew that Anna would not see the game finished until she had.

Anna knew that she had gone too far and Belinda was sure that this was to be their last meeting in the bedroom anyway. She tried to touch Belinda's clitoris again but with her free hand, Belinda held her off and with that, Anna pulled her trousers up that were comically still round her ankles and leaving Belinda where she lay, turned and went downstairs.

Left alone, Belinda untied herself and rubbed some circulation back into her limbs, dressed and left the house.

12