Belinda and Sue - A Love Story Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They both lay there for a while reflecting on what had happened that day. Belinda felt an urgent need to touch her again and with a quick glance around to make sure they couldn't be seen, put her hand between Sue's thighs over the top of her swimsuit, gently massaging where she knew it would give her most pleasure.

Sue sighed deeply, rolled onto her side so that the hand was firmly gripped between her legs, opened those deep brown eyes that so beguiled Belinda and looked straight into hers. "I am so excited by you Lin," she said once more, "I want to do everything with you, but you will have to be patient with me but I have never been so turned on as I am with you. I don't want to spoil it because I don't know what to do."

She was the object of Belinda's desires, never had anybody before had such an instant effect on her as she had "God Sue," she replied, "I feel the same as you, we'll go where we want to and reach the pleasures that we both need together, my whole body is aching for you, we'll teach each other."

Belinda's hand was still between Sue's legs but she was unable to continue with the stroking of her sex through the swimsuit as her wrist was firmly grasped between her thighs, restricting any movement. Gently pulling out her hand, she stroked Sue's sweet face.

"Can I ask you something very private?" Sue said after they had calmed down a little.

Slightly mystified as to what she might want of her, she nodded in agreement. "Of course, ask what you like." What came next was an unexpected question.

"Do you do yourself when you are on your own? After you came to bed last night you were moving about a lot and I guessed what you were doing. Did you make yourself come, was it good, what were you thinking about when you did it." She paused for a moment and then without waiting for an answer, "Sorry, perhaps I shouldn't have asked. The truth is that although I've read in the magazines about what should happen to women, I don't think it has ever happened to me. I have done it to myself a few times but it wouldn't work for me and my ex was useless, all he wanted was to put it in until he had finished and then roll over and go to sleep." When she had finally finished, Belinda realised that Sue needed her as much as she needed her.

"Sue" she started off "I will get you there if I can. I'll be as patient as you want and only want what is good for you. Yes," she continued, "I did do it to myself last night and yes, I did make myself come and I was thinking of you while I did it."

Belinda looked at Sue as she carried on with her confessions if you could call it that, "Since I met you I have done it to myself nearly every day, just thinking about you was enough to get me turned on and I needed that special release. I rarely get it with Dave but he knows what I need and if it doesn't happen with him then I make it happen on my own."

Without dropping her gaze and continuing to look directly into Belinda's eyes, Sue said "I so much want it to happen, I have never been as excited in my life as I have been with you, I want it so badly, I'm aching."

They lay there on the sandstone rock for a long while letting the hot sun warm their skin, both of them quietly taking in what the other had said. Belinda could feel the moisture between her legs, the slipperiness making the cloth move seductively across her outer lips every time she moved her legs. "Are you wet down there?" Belinda asked her.

Quietly, Sue whispered "Yes, I have been since you started rubbing in the suntan lotion. I was last night when I heard you doing it and again this morning when we stood at the window."

"I am as well" Belinda admitted, "Give me your hand."

She held her hand out and Belinda pulled her waistband forward and helped Sue slide her hand downwards until she felt those fingers move down, just deep enough to slip into the folds of her vagina. The fingers moved slowly backwards and forwards and Belinda heard herself groaning with the pleasure. After a couple of minutes, Sue pulled her hand out and looked intently at the secretions on her fingers watching as she moved her fingers. Touching the forefinger and thumb together she pulled out a silken strand of the sticky lubrication every time she took her thumb away.

"Feel me" Sue quietly whispered, "I want you to touch me, I want..."

She broke off as Belinda eased her hand downwards until it moved across the slightly scratchy hair and then further downwards until her fingers could caress her, gently parting her lips and slowly running a finger along her, searching for the little nub of her clitoris. There it was, she gently touched it and then moved away and felt the juice which was lubricating the path of her finger. Pulling her hand away, she looked at her juice as Sue had done hers and also wondered at the stickiness of it.

Sue's mouth was slightly open and her breathing was heavy "That was so good." as she managed to speak. "Can we go back to the room now?"

Quickly they packed their things up together and headed back towards the hotel. Belinda wanted to run, she so much wanted to carry on where they had left off but resisted the urge. Instead they walked together until she pushed the card key in the lock and they were at last in the privacy and coolness of their room.

In a couple of seconds, they were on the freshly made bed pressing their bodies together, locked in a deep kiss. Belinda's curious hands were on Sue's breasts, feeling their firmness through the swimsuit top, then pushing the top upwards so that her breasts were free for her caresses. She kissed them, lightly at first and then as Sue responded to her, more firmly, and then rolling her nipples under the palms of her hands, kissed her lips again, their tongues thrusting into each other's mouths.

Reaching down, Belinda began to pull down Sue's costume bottom and Sue, a little reticent at first, lifted her hips from the bed to help. Throwing off the two parts of her own swimming costume Belinda knelt over the girl staring down at her and wondering at the beauty of her naked body, so desperate to please her and so wanting the excitement she was experiencing to be felt by the girl below her, her eyes tightly shut, her mouth open and both arms either side of her, grasping the bedding into a knot in her hands. With soft downwards movements, she allowed her hand go between Sue's legs and made some tentative moves with her fingers.

Sue's response was to open her eyes wide and stare into the face above her. "Oh my God, oh my God." the words coming softly from her lips. "That is so good, oh my God."

Taking one of Sue's hands, Belinda put it between her own legs, so wanting to feel the touch of her as she had briefly done on the beach. The fingers began a gentle rhythm and it was all that Belinda could bear as she was so excited that it brought her so close to an orgasm and she knew if it didn't stop soon she would come. The feelings were surging through her body but she wanted to wait for Sue so she moved forward from her kneeling position to lay on top of her, pushing her thigh between Sue's legs putting pressure on the silkiness of her outer lips, moving slowly from side to side, caressing her with her body.

Her mouth near Belinda's neck, Sue whispered "Will you do yourself for me, I want to see what you do?"

"I will if you help me" Belinda replied. And moving from on top of her, she sat with her back to the headboard with her legs apart, her knees slightly raised and motioned for Sue to kneel between them. When she was in place, Belinda began a slow massage pulling her outer lips apart and sliding one then two fingers into her opening. Reaching forward and taking Sue's hand she guided her fingers where her own had just been.

"Don't move them yet." Belinda said, knowing that if she did she would reach her climax too soon. With her left hand, she pulled back gently at the top of her vagina. With this experienced move, her clitoris was freed from its covering hood, erect and sensitive.

"Watch me," she finally managed to say "I'm so close to coming, watch me now, keep watching it's so close, so close, sooo close."

Sue's full attention was taken with the sensuality of what was happening between Belinda's legs, her fingers were still quietly resting inside, feeling the warm wetness of the walls as gradually Belinda began the slow climb upwards, gently massaging around her clitoris, not touching the sensitive head until she knew that she was ready to come.

"I'm nearly there, Jesus, it's coming," Sue could feel the pulsations gripping her fingers and then Belinda's hand was pushing down on her hand. "Fuck me with your fingers" she cried out, totally lost in the emotion of the moment as the orgasm continued to pulse through her body, grabbing the girls wrist and moving her hand backwards and forwards until the orgasm had subsided.

Still shuddering from the intense orgasm, she fell back against the headboard, aware that it had all got a bit basic and that she had lost that last bit of control that moves a person over the edge and brings out the slut in her. Wondering if she had shocked her partner with her use of the F word, she took one look at her and knew she was OK and it was good. Coming down a little, the release and the passion subsided and she couldn't help herself, bursting into infectious laughter pushing herself close to Sue so that finally, they were both holding each other and laughing.

After a couple of minutes they regained their composure and were silent as their lips met and they kissed once more, deeply and sensually, exploring each other with their tongues. Sue was still kneeling between Belinda's open legs where she had watched and felt her orgasm and reaching down Belinda pushed her knees apart and moved her hand up between her thighs to touch those delightful outer labia which so easily parted for her exploring fingers. As she probed deeper the entrance was so wet and silky with the lubrication coming from her that the finger slipped into the entrance without any hindrance.

She felt the tunnel walls gripping her solitary finger and she could feel the fluidity inside as it slipped in and out of her and all the while this was happening, Sue was looking directly into Belinda's eyes and making little mewing sounds of pleasure.

"That feels so good." she said without taking her eyes away.

Belinda leaned forward and kissed her mouth, the warm pink lips inviting her to slip her tongue past them and then after accepting the invitation, leaving the warmth of her mouth to taste the soft lips and then once more probing with her tongue, as she was doing with a finger between Sue's legs. Her mouth, felt the firmness of the responding tongue and the little noises of pleasure Sue was making were echoed in Belinda's mouth as she continued to move her hand and fingers. Belinda's palm was face upwards and she began to put some light pressure on the top of Sue's vagina where she knew the bud of her clitoris would be hiding. This stimulation added to the pleasure and her eyes began to half close, her mouth opening slightly, her pink tongue coming out and touching and moistening her top lip. It was such sweet, sublime pleasure for her with these intimate touches.

By this time, Belinda's feelings of excitement had once again reached a highly charged state and she knew she wanted more of her. She wanted to look at her as she increased her arousal, she wanted Sue to come for her.

Carefully and without removing her hand from that exquisite spot, she eased Sue backwards so that she was fully stretched out on the bed and looked at her as she lay there, her dark hair falling around her neck, her eyes now fully closed her mouth partially open, breathing quickly. Her breasts, even though she was on her back still retained most of their shape her small pink nipples standing forwards like buds waiting for Belinda to kiss and suck them and her flat stomach with such a cute navel just inviting caress.

Her legs had fallen apart and Belinda allowed herself the pleasure of removing her hand and then, using her thumbs on both hands, opened the folds to explore deep inside her crevice, moving her fingers upwards and then back again moving them around in that amazing pool of slippery fluid which had gradually seeped down from her inner self. Searching out her clitoris with one hand, she gently pushed the top of her vagina backwards looking eagerly for the little pink bud that she knew would emerge from its hooded hiding place.

Belinda was now kneeling between Sue's legs but she knew what she wanted to do next and continued to make small circular motions around that centre of pleasure, Sue's hips were lifting in unison and carefully, Belinda shifted her position so that she could begin to run her tongue from the depression in her throat, across each breast, sucking and licking each nipple, onwards down and across her stomach, pausing at the navel to gently insert her tongue until it was moving through that delicious triangle towards where her fingers were carrying out their explorations. Moving backwards, she stretched out fully on the bed, her face inches from her goal, the small bud and towards which she slowly moved.

A faint aroma of sexual excitement wafted towards her, increasing her pleasure, but there was more to come. Pushing her tongue forward, she took her first taste of her partner's sexuality. She had thought it might have tasted like her own secretions but it was different, it had a tender, bittersweet taste and she couldn't get enough of it.

As the movement of her tongue in the wetness became more insistent, Sue's movements became more and more urgent and as Belinda looked up at her face over the top of her pubis and along the length of her body, she saw that Sue's eyes were screwed up in sublime pleasure and her hands by her side were gripping and pulling at the bedclothes. The sounds from her were getting louder and Belinda knew that she was close to an orgasm. Subtly she moved her attention upwards to that delicious little bud and began a long slow licking around and on it. Her arms went under Sue's thighs pulling her closer to her face.

Suddenly, Sue cried out "It's happening, do that yes yes yes..." and then with one upward jerk she screamed at Belinda "I'm there, It's ahh ahh..." and her sex was moving uncontrollably into Belinda's face, her legs clamping tight and her hands now behind Belinda's head, pulling the face hard into her, all the time jumping and moving with the pulsations making erotic sounds as slowly the feelings subsided downwards.

Without resting, Belinda continued to move her tongue in and out of the opening taking care not to go too near her clitoris as it would be far too sensitive, but she was so close to having her own climax that when she pushed a hand under her own body and with just a few touches on that spot, she was coming and coming. Sue knew what was happening, the two hands she had on the back of Belinda's head were gripping her hair and pulling the face hard into that delicious centre of her own pleasure. Belinda's cries of ecstasy were muffled but gradually she came down from that peak of excitement and lay there gasping for breath.

The two hands moved to each side of Belinda's face pulling her upwards to be on top of this naked sweating creature under which a touch paper of explosive revelation had just been lit. She had been lifted to the heights of sensual pleasure for the first time and it was as if she had just climbed a mountain and was suddenly out of the clouds in the bright sunshine. Belinda, responding to the pressure on the sides of her face, moved along the languorous naked body, they were both perspiring with the efforts of their lovemaking, the scent of their bodies and the faint lingering aroma of the sun factor all mingling with the undercurrent of the sex. Once more they kissed, this time without the urgency, deep and sensual.

Belinda's body was bearing down on Sue and she had taken both her hands in hers and raised them above Sue's head, making as much bodily contact between each other as she could. She could feel the breasts under her, the insides of their arms against each other, their fingers intertwined. Sue's legs were still open and Belinda pressed herself against her, then, shifting her weight slightly to one side she was able to move across slightly but still make that intimate contact and then begin to gradually move her left leg so that it was now on the outside of Sue's and with her right thigh between her legs was now able to bend a knee and press firmly upwards.

She could feel Sue returning the pressure, moving her crutch down on it and with small movements at first, moving her hips up from the bed, rubbing her open sex against the firmness of the leg. Belinda could feel her own open and still lubricated sex pressing on Sue's leg and as she moved it sent gentle waves through her. Finally they let go of each others hands and both moved onto their sides until they were locked in a perfect embrace, nothing left to give, both of them exhausted and wet with the moisture of their efforts. She couldn't resist it and Belinda just had to lick those breasts once more, sucking a nipple into her mouth and tasting the slight saltiness of the sea and that of her perspiration. She breathed in the bodily smells and marvelled at what they had done together.

Gradually their movements slowed and they lay there not moving, still holding each other tightly, each with their own thoughts.

At last Sue spoke in a low quiet voice, "It happened Lin, I did it, I had no idea it would be like that. How did you know to use your tongue like that. It was beautiful."

"I'm a woman like you," Belinda replied "it was something I just knew about."

This seemed to satisfy her curiosity. Their lips met and Belinda whispered to her. "Can you taste yourself on my lips?"

Her tongue came out when asked her this and she carefully tested the lips that were offered to her "Yes," she said at last "it's sort of strange."

Belinda pulled back from her and slipped her fingers once more into Sue's opening. The wetness had begun to dry up but there was still enough to make her fingers shine. Slowly, she raised her hand to her face, allowing herself to get the musky aroma and then slipped the finger into her mouth. She sucked on it greedily, savouring the taste.

"Let me taste you." was almost a command from Sue as she pushed Belinda's hand downwards.

Belinda's fingers were still wet from her own mouth and she easily slipped them deep inside herself, bringing them out and rubbing them between her inner lips before transferring them up to Sue's face who took a deep breath, testing the aroma and then sucked them deep into her mouth.

Intertwined, they laid there for what seemed hours, each subtle movement, close and intimate but eventually, by an almost mutual decision, they both sat up on the bed and looked at each other.

"Shower, dress and something to eat." Belinda said "God, it's nearly six o' clock and we haven't eaten all day."

Together they stood and took their sweat covered bodies into the bathroom but they found it almost impossible to break apart, arms round each other, touching and kissing until finally they were both standing under the cascading water and with soap covered hands, washing and caressing each others bodies.

Pressing her wet and soapy body against Belinda, Sue asked mischievously "It was so good, are we lesbians?" and followed the question with a little giggle.

"What do I know?" Belinda replied as amused as she was "If we are, I like it but I didn't think another woman could turn me on like you have."

They both burst into spontaneous laughter as Belinda stepped back slightly, pulled her wet hair backwards and slicked it down to look like a man and putting her finger above her mouth to emulate a moustache, thrust her hips backwards and forward towards her as she pretended to be, as the men put it, 'shagging her'.