Belinda and Sue - A Love Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laid there almost wrecked while she gained her composure then she sat up and turned around to kiss at Belinda's face and neck, forcing her backwards and then moving down the bed to kneel between Belinda's thighs until the clitoris was just above her mouth. With an almost imperceptible sigh of pleasure Belinda sank down and felt the tongue lapping at her.

She was already highly excited, the moisture from her mixing with the saliva from Sue's mouth and it wasn't long before the movements of the tongue brought that ecstatic relief, the overpowering sensations building in her lower stomach, the clitoris swollen and begging to be touched and caressed with that soft tongue. She was coming hard, calling her name and looking down at the face between her legs that was her current source of enjoyment. Then, rolling Belinda over onto her stomach, she was pushing her legs apart and lifting her hips until her face was between her buttocks, licking and probing, forcing her tongue into the entrance, her hand going underneath to push fingers into the slippery entrance and with her thumb on the rear entrance, pushing and applying exquisite pressure as Belinda climbed the steps towards another orgasm.

Before long, she had gone over the top and was clutching at the bedclothes as Sue continued to caress her with her tongue, then with another shudder, Belinda was coming again and after a couple more minutes, to her surprise she was having yet another orgasm. By now they were both exhausted and rolling over, she pulled Sue up to lay on top of her.

As they kissed, Belinda could taste herself on Sue's mouth, mixed with the sweet taste of the oil.

At last she said, her head buried in Belinda's neck, "Lin, I didn't think it was possible to be that excited over a finger up my bum. I'm glad you did that it felt so good." and after a couple of minutes she continued, "Did you know that would happen?"

"No, not really, but it was sort of natural to let it slip in and I could tell that it was turning you on. It made me feel good as well. When you were doing me with your tongue and you pressed me there, I came three times, each time was better than the last."

"Lay back Lin and open your legs."

Belinda did as she was told and waited for Sue's next move. This came in the form of a palm full of massage oil directly on Belinda's vagina, worked in and around. Then turning over to lie on her own back, she did the same thing between her own legs. They were top to tail and with some deft movements of their legs, their two oil soaked places were pushing together.

"Do it like we did when we were in the bath."

They were each gripping the other's leg. The pressure was exquisite and then, slowly at first they began to rub together until finally, they were humping each other for all they were worth. Both Belinda's clitoris and Sue's were making such sexual contact that Belinda knew she was going to come again but Sue got there first.

"Go on Lin, go on, fuck me hard, I'm coming, ahh, fuck my cunt, do it yes yes yes."

This was all Belinda needed to tip her over the edge, the crude language adding to the excitement and passion of the moment, their orgasms exploding almost simultaneously. Neither of them moved. They were co-joined and nothing could tear them apart. How long they remained like this was unimportant but it was sublime.

Belinda felt sure that she would be walking like John Wayne, the amount of activity that had gone on between her thighs but she was wrong. A few tentative steps and a short exercise routine was enough to convince her that she would live to love another day. She confided her thoughts to Sue who was still lying flat out on the bed who like she did, got up and walked around a little tentatively.

"I'm great" she said.

"OK then, fancy a swim in the pool?"

Without any hesitation Sue said "Yes, great idea, let's go now."

******************

to be continued...

12