Belinda and Sue - A Love Story Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue had seen what Belinda had seen and a little cry of pleasure came from her as she watched her friend begin to lick, suck and caress and then she was gently pushing Belinda aside so that she could do those things herself. Belinda returned to Paula's nipples and nibbled and kissed them, sucking them in turn into her mouth. Paula was building towards her orgasm. They both kept up their movements as she got closer and closer until with a loud cry, she reached that pinnacle. As she did so, Belinda kissed her full on the mouth forcing her tongue between her lips her cries echoing in her mouth.

For a minute or two, they lay there together while Paula continued to shudder, her breath coming in small short pants, then Sue fell backwards her legs wide open. Belinda could see the inner lips of her vagina glistening with the lubrication from her inner reaches.

"Lin, do it for me quickly..."

"Let me." was all that Paula said before she had her face firmly planted between Sue's thighs, working her up to the climax that she had demanded of Belinda and who watched with amazement as her own vagina swelled with excitement and as Sue reached out for her, with Paula doing wonderful things between her thighs, she started to come almost at the same time that Sue reached her climax. It was so good. They fell back exhausted although Paula was the first to recover and within a few minutes, she was between Belinda's legs, sucking and licking at her until that second cataclysmic orgasm burst from her.

Belinda wasn't sure what happened next, she finally managed to gather her senses and open her eyes. Somewhere in her subconscious she could hear a humming noise that wasn't there before. It seemed to be close and then as she became fully aware, she realised that Paula was holding a sex toy and it was that that was making the noise. She had brought it out from one of the drawers built into the wall behind the bed.

"It's called a rabbit." she said as she showed the object to the two of them. "Just a little toy that I use now and again, I thought you might like to have a try. I can see by your faces, you probably haven't seen one before."

She showed them this pink silicone penis shaped thing with all sorts of switches for the various functions. "Can I hold it? " Sue asked, reaching out with both hands.

"Sure, those switches and things on the bottom make it do different things you might like to try."

Sue flicked through a couple of them, finally, giving a little scream and dropping it on the bed as it sprung into action as if it had a life of its own, rotating the pleasure beads visible inside the shaft and making the penis head rotate at the same time. It was obvious that Sue had no idea about this pink, fairly large, electrically operated all singing and dancing dildo. Belinda had never seen one in real life so to speak but she had seen a similar object on the internet during one of her searches looking for something a bit sexy. Seeing it in real life was a whole new ball game though.

"Why don't you lie back Sue and we'll give it a little work out?" Paula asked. She produced a small bottle of lubricant and rubbed some on the penis head. "Open your legs a little for me."

Leaning back against Belinda she opened her legs for Paula, her vaginal lips still a little puffy from their earlier exertions. Taking a little more of the lubricant, Paula opened Sue with her fingers and massaged the lubricant around gradually easing and relaxing her in preparation for the entry of the rabbit.

"Be careful." Sue said with a little trepidation in her voice, "That looks a bit big to me."

"Don't worry," Paula replied. "You'll be fine and I'll stop if you want. Just try it for me. I'll bet you'll like it, I do."

With that reassurance, she placed the gently vibrating head at the entrance and began to move it around, allowing the head to travel around close to her entrance and then for a second or two rest on her clitoris before returning and then, adding just a little pressure, the head slipped inside. Paula certainly knew how to use this thing as she slowly began to get it inside and then pull it almost out and then press it back in, going just a little deeper each time.

Both Belinda and Sue watched in amazement as this replica male member gradually began to disappear inside her. Sue couldn't help herself and began to push downwards to meet each inward movement by Paula until the entire shaft was inside her and when this finally happened, Belinda looked at Paula's face and what she saw was a look of total concentration on what was happening, she was fucking the girl as best she knew how and there was no doubt, she was getting as much pleasure from what she was doing as Sue was and who was continuing to move her body to meet the thrusts from Paula.

Subtly Paula reached down and flicked one of the switches. The look on Sue's face was a picture. Suddenly she opened her eyes really wide and at the same time gave a little scream of what Belinda could only assume, was pleasure. What Paula had done was kick in the rotating beads inside the shaft and also started the thing gently vibrating. Belinda saw the moving beads as the dildo moved in and out of her vagina and wondered what it felt like. It also became obvious what the small extension from the base was. The small Y shaped end was designed to fork either side of the clitoris and produce the ultimate sensation as it vibrated and this is exactly where Paula placed it. It was certainly having the result for which it was designed and she continued to watch Sue as she began to go over the top, her breath coming in short gasps and moving her head from side to side until with a loud cry she was coming for all she was worth.

"Do it baby." Paula encouraged her, "Come for me, Yea, just like that, do it, do it."

Their new American friend with whom they were being so intimate, was very excited and Belinda reached forward between her legs and touched the area that was wet with her lubrication, running her fingers along her crevice, searching for that oversize clit of hers and then when she had it between her fingers coaxing and caressing it. Paula was so close and Belinda continued with the masturbation of her just on and around her clitoris. She started to shake and then it was there and she was coming, clutching at the hand with hers, pushing it into herself, totally out of control as the orgasm burst through her.

Sue was lying partially against them but the rabbit had been expelled from its captive tunnel by the force of her orgasm and was lying between her legs, still vibrating and rolling its head. Belinda had to feel this inside her and she grabbed at it and held it against herself between her thighs.

It was still slippery either with the original oil that Paula had rubbed it with or the natural lubrication from Sue but she didn't care. Suddenly it was going into her and she felt fulfilled as she felt it gyrating inside her, exciting her deep inside. Finally when she touched her clit with the little vibrating Y shaped tip of the appendage, she had a throbbing orgasm that seemed to go on and on. The more she pushed this little plastic creature into herself the more intense her orgasm became until finally, she had to stop. She gradually pulled it out from inside herself, leaving it resting once more on the bed, humming and buzzing to itself until Paula reached over and switched it off.

None of them spoke, they just fell back onto the bed, legs spread and bodies touching, hands and arms not moving. Sue's dark hair dishevelled and covering the pillow under her head, Paula, eyes closed, still breathing heavily whilst Belinda had rolled onto her front with the occasional dying pulses of her orgasm striking through her body, enjoying that feeling of satisfaction.

Belinda had fallen asleep but was awakened by Paula shaking her shoulder. At last she finally gathered her senses enough to understand what Paula was saying.

"Can I get you and Sue to spend the rest of the night in the other room, Lijuan will come down in the morning and it wouldn't be good if she found us all in bed together. I'll come and tuck you in and she will show you where you can find something to wear in the morning."

Struggling off the bed and sleepily walking around, still hardly awake, Belinda gathered up their cast off clothes and still naked, followed Paula into the other suite. Paula had already pulled back the covers and after Belinda had put the pile of clothes down, went back and prodded Sue awake and after they had changed cabins, both of them tumbled into their new bed. Paula leant over and they both kissed her and then she was gone, turning out the lights as she went.

"Are you OK?" Belinda whispered in Sue's ear.

"Yea, I've had a great time, what an experience. I reckon she guessed about us and that's why she brought us back here so that she could have her way with us." and after a little pause, "Fortunately for me anyway. Were you OK with it Lin?"

"I loved every minute of it, it was fun and very sexy. I loved that rabbit thing, it made me come really hard and it did you as well."

They lay there thinking about it for a while until the sleep came over them, lulled by the quiet humming of the fans along with the sound of lapping water on the hull and a gentle, soothing, rocking motion of the boat. Tomorrow's another day.

*********************

To be continued

12