Belinda Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want to err... Oh could you lay back Lien I'd like to err, taste you?" Belinda whispered red faced.

"You really don't have to my sweet Belinda" Lien smiled, "I am satisfied, you have done enough as it is."

"Oh but I want to," Belinda stammered, "I may never have another chance to broaden my horizons like this again."

"Let me think my love," Lien paused deliberately before continuing, "my sweet I have two demands you must agree to before I decide!"

"OK what are they" Belinda was overeager to continue.

"One that we must pleasure one another together and two that you will see me again whenever I wish it to be so," she smiled knowing Belinda would accept.

"Yes of course" she was so eager she had missed the fact that she was going to have to wait.

She sat there confused as Lien smiled resignedly then slipped back away from her. As Lien stood up and picking up her crumpled towel she turned to face Belinda and wrapped it about her golden body. Once it was secure she bent close to Belinda and kissed her quickly Lien's attitude had seemed to have taken a strange turn. She suddenly seemed to grow detached and the tone of her voice altered a little. Belinda increasingly sensed that the moment was over and went to speak but with a flourish of her small hand Lien stopped her.

"I have some questions my sweet!" she continued allowing Belinda no time to object.

"Meet me in out the foyer shortly for I must leave soon I'm afraid."

With that she slipped into her robe and was gone leaving Belinda alone in the sauna feeling stunned and confused. Still incredibly aroused she sat for a long moment wondering what had just happened, should she feel pleased, angry, shocked or one of many emotions she couldn't work out! After a few minutes though she gathered her wits and slipping on her towel she grabbed her things then set off in pursuit of the intoxicating woman.

12