Belinda Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers

"I could do that for you," chirped Belinda who had been watching. "I don't want you to have to put out such effort."

"Sure," purred Rachel. Belinda reached over with her left hand while remaining on her own chair. She slid her hand down between Rachel's smooth sexy legs and let her fingers open Rachel to the world. Rachel grinned and looked over at Belinda. "You're something else, you know that?"

Belinda just smiled back and began to finger herself as well. She moved both hands in unison over Rachel and herself, little circles, up, then down and back into a circle. She moved both hands around the clits, barely actually touching them, wanting to hold off until the stimulation was full on and the heat was high.

Rachel tweaked her nipples as Belinda's fingers performed their duties. She glided her own hands over her torso as the wind picked up a bit keeping her cool though inside she felt a raging fire. Belinda just kept going, slowly massaging, occasionally inserting a finger just a bit.

Belinda, in spite of the cool breeze washing over her, was perspiring a bit. The booze and now this little workout was affecting her, but it was such a good workout that she never even felt her arm getting tired. She listened as Rachel's breathing got deeper and felt as her body tensed. Belinda picked up the pace a bit and began to concentrate a bit more on the clitoris, both of them. She could feel herself tensing up as well and both of them began to buck their hips and groan as they approached the apex of pleasure. Belinda came first and as she did, Rachel grabbed her hand and pushed it into her, shoving Belinda's fingers inside as best she could. Belinda, physically consumed by her own orgasm, just went limp and Rachel fully manipulated her hand. Rachel came with a near scream that caused Belinda's eyes to shoot open, though briefly.

They were done. They just lay there for several minutes trying to regain their strength. They had no luck and simply fell asleep in the yard.

The next morning, Eddie's phone rang. He groggily answered but didn't recognize the voice on the other end but listened as she said, "Last night was nice. It was so great to see you. I was so sorry you had to leave, but when you feel lousy, I guess you don't have much choice."

Eddie groaned, "Who is this?"

"Rebecca, your cousin. We never got to talk much last night. It would be great if we could get together for coffee; if you're up to it of course. Where would you like to meet?" she caught herself, realizing that he didn't exactly sound awake and all this might be too much too soon. She continued on, none-the-less.

Eddie was more awake now. Near panic was taking over. To meet her for coffee would be awesome since he still did have certain fantasies about her, but now she was with THAT GUY! What would he say? Would he act like an uncomfortable jerk?

Rebecca went on, "Why go out for that matter. I can pick up a couple of coffees and swing by your apartment that way if you're still feeling crummy, you don't even have to get dressed." She wondered how that might sound, but all things considered, she didn't care.

Eddie sat upright in bed. "Uh, sure. That would be nice I guess. I'll tidy up a bit, shower even. Maybe get here in about 45 minutes?"

Rebecca said, "Sure, sounds good." She planned to arrived in 25 minutes, maybe catch him as he got out of the shower. She did.

Rebecca knocked vigorously on the door until Eddie finally opened it wearing just a short robe. "Holy shit, you're early. I was in the shower still. But please, come in, get comfortable."

"You said 25 minutes. I'm actually a little late." Rebecca lied.

"No, I said 45 minutes, you're wicked early, but that's fine, really. Have a seat, I just gotta finish rinsing off the soap." She sat and watched as he walked, almost trotted back to the bathroom. That robe wasn't short enough as far as she was concerned. All those peripheral feelings about Eddie she had felt were now stronger and caused far more curiosity and there was a boldness coming over her. She got up, walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Eddie, I hate to do this, but I really gotta pee. Could I come in, I won't look."

Eddie almost got a raging hard on at the thought of the two of them being in the bathroom, exposed at the same time and blurted out, "Yup, sure. No need to hold it in and hurt yourself."

Rebecca entered and dropped her pants and panties and took a seat. "Wow," she said, "this is a first for us, huh. Maybe I SHOULD take a peek." She giggled as she said it.

Eddie poked his head out from behind the shower curtain and laughed, "Beat you to it!"

He couldn't believe he had just done that but was in more disbelief that he didn't even see anything. Maybe a second peek would...

The curtain flew open and Rebecca, still with her pants down laughed and said, "HA! GOT YOU!" Then she looked down at his phallus and said, "Sorry, am I embarrassing you? Wow, that's, hmmm." Then she added in a semi-fraudulent tone of shame, "I'm sorry. I overstepped."

She pulled the curtain back wondering who would make the next move and what that mood would be.

Eddie turned off the water as she pulled up her pants. He stepped out and said, "Well, you've seen me now. What's the point of the robe."

Eddie toweled off not acknowledging that she was still there. She sat back down on the toilet and watched him closely, neither quite sure what should be said. The arousal was thick in the air, the steam from the shower was NOT helping. Eddie said, "I have to shave but you look comfortable, you can stay if you wish. We still have to get caught up, right?"

Rebecca nodded and mumbled, "Uh huh."

Eddie was still hard. He was in total disbelief and kept expecting to wake up. His cousin, a lovely girl who always reminded him of the actress Delta Burke when she was at her most voluptuousness, a girl he always fantasized about was now sitting here staring at his hard on while he shaved, and she wasn't being forced! He was so turned on, he could actually feel his erection straining, like it was trying on its own to grow a couple of inches.

As Eddie shaved his face, Rebecca wrinkled up her nose, made a little 'hmm' sound and looked UP at Eddie asking, "Do you shave this as well? It looks like you do. You do a nice job. It looks very smooth." Then she added, surprising both of them, "Can I touch it?"

Eddie turned to aim his love stick at her nose and said meekly, "Yes."

She began to rub his balls and wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the shaft, gliding up towards the head. The 5.5 inch journey was over far faster than Eddie would have liked but he was almost giddy when she asked, "I don't think you shaved today. You should; right now, in front of me."

Eddie gulped, squeaked, "OK" and got the shaving cream. He lathered himself up, got the razor and stepped back into the tub where he began to slowly slice away the hairs from his shaft and scrotum. Rebecca rummaged through a couple of draws and found a pair of scissors and suggested he trim down the whole area and shave all around his pubis. Eddie was in no position and had no desire to argue and followed her directions to a 't'.

When he was done, he rinsed off and reemerged from the tub to show off his handiwork. He was STILL hard.

Rebecca looked him over. She then ran her hands over him from just below the belly button to the bottom of his taint. She then ran her cheek over him and he heard her sighing as her face glided over his skin, brushing the penis, the scrotum, his thighs and then, she turned and engulfed him with her mouth. Eddie let out a loud moan.

As she worked him with her mouth, Rebecca began to unbutton her shirt. She was sucking him, not using her hands at all. First came off her shirt, then her bra. She took her mouth from him and stood up to remove her pants. Once they were gone, she reached for a washcloth and cleaned herself, fully. Eddie had his eyes open, just a bit and watched. Once she was done, she simply whispered, "Sixty Nine, NOW!"

She and Eddie went straight to the living room and with Eddie on the bottom, began to orally please each other. He buried his face deep between her thighs, lapping at her like a dog would, then slowing himself to nibble on her clit and tug with his lips, at hers.

Rebecca was massaging his testicles with one hand while giving short strokes to his cock with the other, the whole time flicking her tongue over and around the head.

Eddie's hands were grasping her ass, pulling her down onto him as he feasted on her, straining his neck a bit now and then to tickle her ass. His fingers would slip between the crack as well and he could feel from her body that he was doing a good job.

After a bit, his hips began to involuntarily buck as he approached orgasm. Rebecca could feel it and began to pump him harder and faster. She clamped her mouth around him as the strokes got more and more determined and his rocking became almost dangerous.

Eddie tapped on her to let her know he was about to cum but she didn't budge. He didn't tap again and thought for a moment, "I'm actually going to cum in a woman's mouth!" At that very moment, he let out a loud cry, had he been just a little louder the neighbors would have dialed 9-1-1 fearing he was being murdered. He could feel the jiz spurt forth and her tongue and lips gather every sticky, gooey drop. She continued to pump him and he returned to the object of his attention.

As he licked and fingered, Rebecca suddenly tensed as well and her thighs began to squeeze his head. Eddie's tongue was getting tired, but knowing he was so close to getting her off, he soldiered on. He sucked on her clit much the same way she had sucked on his cock and Rebecca, just as Eddie had done before, let out a scream as she came, hard and strong. She wrapped her arms around Eddie's thighs and buried her face between his manhood and his leg and felt her body convulsing with delight. Two, Three, Four orgasms. Eddie kept going. Five, SIX, SEVEN! A brief thought rushed through her mind at orgasm number nine, "If I die, RIGHT NOW, I could NOT go any happier!"

She was done at orgasm number 11 and rolled off Eddie who began to follow her pussy with his mouth until she stopped him. "Anymore and I'm done for, though I could live with that."

For almost ten minutes they just lay there, on the floor taking in what had happened. Then Rebecca said, "So, that was fun. Maybe next time we could include Frank?"

Eddie was too spent to react physically but mentally, he shit himself. "Why do you say that?"

"Eddie," she began, between breaths, "Frank and I had a long talk last night. I know why you were so freaked out at the party. It's cool, hell, it's awesome. Just think, if he and I hadn't talked, this never would have happened and I have to be very honest, I've thought about it a lot over the years."

Eddie just wheezed, "Me, too." He then added, "But doing it with a guy again. I don't think I could. I don't think I want to. I didn't enjoy it much last time, either."

"You don't 'think'; didn't enjoy it 'much'. Do you hear what you're saying? You're NOT saying no, you're just not saying yes."

Eddie thought about that for a minute. "Whatever. Right now I'm still coming to grips with this. Holy shit, you really are good at that." He added, "You probably guessed I've thought about you also. Remember that family reunion in Vermont about 18 years ago when I 'accidentally' saw you changing your clothes? Well, before that I had thought you were pretty as hell, but after that, I'd jerk off over you once in a while. You're better than I imagined and still so beautiful."

"...for a fat chick, right?" interjected Rebecca.

"FAT? Screw that. You're beautiful."

Rebecca rolled over and kissed his thigh and gave his now limp dick a little tickle. She said, "I could use a little mouthwash if you've got it. I couldn't kiss you with your cum on my breath and I REALLY want to kiss you right now."

As he directed her to where to find the mouthwash he asked, "So, what's Frank doing right now and does he know you came here?"

"He knows," said Rebecca, adding, "Like I said, we had a LONG talk. He told me to have fun but as for ever getting a threesome going, he was not enthusiastic."

"Well, then, I guess no need to discuss it further. Do you think you and I will get together again?"

Rebecca came back into the room and helped Eddie get up so as to kiss him. Once he was on his feet, she said, "Well, all we did was oral today. We still have to fuck, right?"

"Good point," replied Eddie.

They kissed deeply and then Rebecca said, "Shit, the coffee's cold now."

Humpdee84
Humpdee84
114 Followers
12