Belinda's Fantasy

Story Info
Belinda & Jeff’s marriage was “on the rocks”.
2.1k words
3.18
24.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noltje
Noltje
10 Followers

Background: Belinda & Jeff's marriage was "on the rocks". She was seeking to spice up her marriage in the hope their relationship would improve. She had moved into the spare room as a prelude to their possible separation.

Belinda, petite, straw blonde with a nice pair of C cup fun bags had kept her "naughty side hidden for the duration of their marriage. Now she had realised she had the power to explore her sexuality without criticism.

Over breakfast after "using" Jeff for her own gratification the previous night, Belinda found herself in a comfortable position where she could broach a subject with him that would most probably shock him. Jeff had been amorous the previous evening and was feeling like a Don Juan rather than the Lothario he was normally and as a result was ultra-receptive to her thoughts.

"I want to explore a sexual fantasy of watching an anonymous man masturbating in our bed with a blind fold on so he cannot see us but we can see him," she explained hesitantly unsure how he would react.

"Errr, okay, but why," he responded

"It's a fantasy, completely harmless and it's something I want to watch, a little bit naughty and completely different," she explained.

"Hmmm, sure, but how would I arrange this?" he asked.

"No, I want to arrange it. I want it to be completely anonymous," she emphasized. "It has to be a 'stranger', unknown to either one of us," she added.

"I don't know how you can arrange it, but I'll leave it in your hands," he replied still unsure.

Belinda smiled inwardly. She contacted Tony later that day by e-mail explaining what she wanted him to do and when. His reply confirmed the details but added a codicil requesting no-one enter until he rang a small bell that he would bring with him.

Tony arrived at the appointed time, his presence audibly confirmed as he parked his motorcycle in their driveway. Belinda and Jeff had sequestered themselves in the kitchen area towards the back of the house, leaving the front door open and the fly screen closed but unlocked.

They hear the fly screen door open and close. Belinda's anticipation and excitement caused her to shiver. Her mouth was dry, sated with a glass of water from the kitchen tap. They made no noise to ensure that they would hear the bell unsure how loud it would be.

Tony entered the main bedroom located on the immediate right of the entrance. He left his helmet on the chest of draws and undressed, folding his clothes as he removed them and placing them next to his helmet. He climbed onto the left-hand side of the bed, cloth in one hand which he gently unfolded to reveal a small dinner bell which he placed on the bedside table noiselessly before tying the blindfold around his head. The tube of lubricant in his other hand was easy to open without the need to see. He squirted a dollop into his right hand, dropped the tube on the bed and began to masturbate right handed.

Images of Belinda flicked through his brain, petite, light brown to straw hair, pert breasts. His mind saw her bending over the edge of the bed, fully engorged labia pouting from her groin inviting him to enter her doggy style. It took a few moments for his rod to harden. He swung his left arm out, fumbled for the bell and rang it.

Tony rested his head back, forcing it between the pillow to help keep his head straight rather than follow any movement that might occur in the room as despite the blind fold covering his eyes, he could see clearly through it.

Through squinted eyes he could see Belinda and Jeff walk into the room and stand at the foot of the bed. Jeff was partially obscured as Belinda stood in front of him wearing a simple short shift style dress.

Confronted by the sight, both are wordless. Jeff placed his arms around Belinda and began massaging her breasts. The activity caused the dress to rise revealing a bare pussy. Realising she was exposed, Jeff pulled the dress above her tits and continued fondling her tits.

The sight of a near naked Belinda obviated the need for images in his head. His cock stiffened even more and his stroke rate increased. He would enjoy burying his cock in her cunt.

The lubricant he had administered was beginning to disappear affecting his stroke rate. His hand padded the bed looking for the tube unsuccessfully.

Tony could hear Belinda whispering that his cock was getting dry and she wanted to put add some lubricant on Tony's penis. Her breath was husky in response to her arousal. Jeff was pushed against her back, his erection pressing into her. Hi arousal partly due to his wife's nakedness. He had never imagined Belinda could be capable of wanting to be with another man.

"Are you sure you want to touch another man's cock?" Jeff asked.

"Feel my pussy and see for yourself," she retorted. Jeff slid one hand off her breasts down to her labia. He slipped one finger between them and was amazed as how wet she was with fluid dripping from her vagina. He attributed her wetness to his breast massaging technique and seeing a strange masturbate. Realising she was so aroused and hoping that he would be rewarded later, he gave her an encouraging gentle push in her back to step forward.

Belinda sashayed forward seductively. Tony following her with his eyes. She bent over his body to retrieve the lubricant, pausing as her left breast hovered over his mouth, her erect nipple pushing through the fabric bringing it even closer to his lips. He could smell her perfume and her vaginal secretions.

Belinda stood back up, lubricant in hand. She pushed the straps off her shoulders and allowed it to fall to the floor. She was completely naked and Tony could see her from the corner of his eyes.

Belinda knelt on the side of the bed causing Tony to roll towards her slightly. Jeff remained stationary, mouth open in shock. He watched Belinda carefully not believing that she would be so forward and doubting she would take the situation any further.

Belinda reached forward, prising Tony's hand from his cock and placed it between her wet warm thighs. Leaving his hand trapped in her groin, she bent forward and buried the erection in her mouth.

Tony gasped at the sensation of her wet mouth and tongue on his sensitive cock. The echo in the room was Jeff gasping at the sight of his wife sucking another man's penis

Jeff's bewilderment seemed to spur Belinda on. Her oral administrations became enthusiastic. Tony was close to ejaculating. The sight of this lovely woman sucking his cock, watching it disappear in and out of her mouth, the hot feeling of her tongue wrapping around it, the feel of her wet pussy that he desperately wanted to fuck, her tits bouncing as she bobbed her head up and down on his rod. His pelvis was straining upwards as he fucked her throat with each stroke.

He imagined dragging her onto the bed, pushing her legs apart and putting her ankles on his shoulders, pushing forward causing her knees to spread apart outwards providing an opening for him to bury Herman into her wet cunt and fuck her until her unloaded his cum into her box while Jeff looked on helpless.

Tony began to moan, his scrotum tightened. Belinda knew he was about to blow his load. She pulled the organ from her mouth, added more lubricant and masturbated it furiously. Her breathing was heavy and to Tony it sounded like she was calling him to cum.

Tony groaned loudly, pushing his pelvis into the air, jetting ropes of cum which spilled over her fingers and hand.

Tony collapsed on the bed, exhausted, spent. He barely felt Belinda wiping the remnant of semen from his cock, careful to keep the deposits on her hand intact so she could lick them clean later.

Belinda stood. Tony heard her say "Thank you, take your time leaving" before picking up her dress, turning and leaving the room, pushing Jeff ahead of her. The bulge in Jeff's pants confirming his arousal.

She guided him back to the kitchen, stepping around him when they entered and went to the sink to pour a glass of water in order to dilute the taste of lubricant in her mouth. As she bent forward to turn on the tap, Jeff positioned himself behind her. She heard and sensed him lowering his shorts and knew what was coming.

He bent her still naked form forward, pressing her chest against the bench top. Her engorged labia poking out beneath her buttocks inviting attention. Her curtains were drenched in her secretions. She felt his cock press against them before unceremoniously driving the full length of his erection into her pussy. Belinda moaned as her rammed his rod home. She adjusted her pelvis so that her clit was trapped on the edge of the bench. As Jeff rammed his cock in and out, the movement provided pressure on her swollen clitoris stimulating it even more.

Her fingers and legs still tingled from the encounter with Tony. Her breathing was laboured, not unlike an asthma attack. The flood of pheromones through her body rendering it hypersensitive.

Her dress still in hand, she placed it under her forehead as a substitute pillow. She lifted her chest off the bench enough for her breasts to oscillate freely with the rocking motion cause by Jeff fucking her soggy style. Her nipple dragged across the bench top causing them to harden. Her hands on the bench top. She could smell Tony's semen which had dribbled onto her finger and the back of her hand.

Jeff continued to saw in and out of her. Her clit pressed against the bench, her nipples dragged and her head rocked gently back and forward with his rhythm. As her head rocked, she licked the cum off her hand without Jeff realising as her licking action was disguised by her body rocky from being fucked.

She saw movement reflected in the kitchen window and focused on it. Tony, now dressed was standing in the doorway watching her being fucked. Her fantasy of public sex or being watched while she was fucked had come to fruition. Jeff continued to pound her relentlessly. This wasn't making love, this was raw lust.

The culmination of all the stimuli burst the rising orgasm she was sensing. Being watched, being fucked hard, sucking cum, dragging nipples, pressed clitoris, arousal from masturbating Tony resulting in her hypersensitivity all combined to provide an explosive orgasm that wracked her body. The spasm in her vagina triggered Jeff's ejaculation. He thumped into her as he semen spilled into her cavity before collapsing on the bench beside her, struggling for breath.

Their sex had been so intense, they had failed to hear the fly wire door open and close; nor the roar of a motorbike signalling his departure. Belinda was still bent over the bench. Her limbs continued to tingle but the ache in the pit of her stomach reminded her of the ache she felt when she was longing for something. And long she did. She longed for more sex. Her breathing became more rapid but shallow like she was suffering an asthma attack.

Tony, was he still here? She had been so pre-occupied while she was being fucked by Jeff, she hadn't actually heard him leave but she had seen him reflected in the window while he was standing in the doorway watching Jeff pummel her.

A dribble ran down her leg. When she stood even more flowed from her vagina. Looking down she could see the combination of her orgasm and Jeff's cum running down her inner thigh. The sight aroused her.

Belinda walked quickly to the bedroom hoping Tony would still be there so she could fuck him as well. Even more fluid expelled with her movement. She looked around the corner and was dismayed to find the room empty. Unsatisfied, she walked into the ensuite and sat on the pedestal. Her hair brush lay on the bench top. Any substitute was better than nothing co she inserted the handle into her vagina and masturbated. Orgasm came quickly as she wet herself.

Belinda rested back against the cistern, the tingling stopped, her breathing returned to normal, but the longing ache in the pit of her stomach remained.

Noltje
Noltje
10 Followers