Belinda's Tale Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Belinda turned and looked at him, 'is that right? I think that I'll give you a fine run for your money.' Tony smiled and switched on the kettle.

'Coffee?'

They sat on the thick rug in front of the fire, the flames providing the only illumination in the darkness. They were finishing their third bottle of wine and Belinda was feeling deliciously drunk. She leaned back against Tony's chest and snuggled into him, enjoying the feeling of security as his arm wrapped itself around her waist.

'So, tell me your favourite sexual fantasy.' Belinda felt a tingle start in her belly, talk of sex with Tony always led to the act and she was very much in the mood.

'I don't know, I guess I don't fantasize that much.'

'Poor answer I'm afraid. Are you trying to tell me that someone with your sexual appetite doesn't possess enough imagination to know what turns her on? Surely there's been a time, or a situation, where you found some unknown lust triggered inside you?' The image of the young cleaner watching her walk towards the elevator rose unbidden from her memory, replaced by a picture of Julia pinching her nipples into hard points, both reinforcing the tingle she was already experiencing. She knew that nearly all men found the thought of two women together intensely exciting, but didn't know if the thrill of excitement she had felt while spying on Julia came from her sexual side or from the act of voyeurism.

'Watching another couple have sex, from a hiding place.' She said, aware that her voice had gone husky with desire.

'Mmmm, the voyeur. Have you watched x-rated films?' he asked. She had seen a couple in her younger days but they had been very explicit and in your face, not the type of thing she had found appealing.

'Nothing that was good.'

'What about having sex and being watched?' Again the image of the cleaner returned to her, and for a moment she imagined making love to Tony as he watched from the doorway of her office, the Walkman still filling his ears with music.

'It's not something I've thought about.' She was vaguely aware that Tony's hand was caressing her breast through her dress and leant back to raise her face to his. His tongue snaked into her mouth and his hand tightened its grip on her breast. She felt her nipple harden and her lust flowed freely through her body. His hand worked inside her dress, caressing her skin and pinching her nipple and she felt him harden against the small of her back. He pushed her away until she lay on the rug, then stood and disappeared into the bedroom. While he was away Belinda released her bra and pulled it our from under her dress, tossing it into the corner of the room.

Tony returned holding a large silk scarf. He knelt next to her and their mouths met, tongues thrusting deeply into each other's mouth. Then he folded the scarf and wrapped it around her eyes, tying it behind her head. She could see nothing and for a moment felt disoriented. Then his hands began to caress her shoulders and she realised that he was kneeling behind her.

'I want you to imagine that I am someone else, someone you know or just a stranger you have met in a bar somewhere. Don't use my name use his. Okay?'

'What if I don't know his name?' Belinda asked. The image of the janitor had re-entered her mind.

'Make one up,' he said softly and Belinda nodded. Tony's hands slipped her dress from her shoulders and she felt his breath hot against her neck. His mouth moved across her skin placing small kisses and she arched backwards against him. She reached back and found her had freed himself already and that he was fully erect. So this was his fantasy, she realized. She liked it, perhaps more than she would have admitted to herself just three months ago. She pushed back against Tony, her brushing the back of her hand against him.

'Do you want me?' he asked softly.

She gently held his shaft with her fingertips, 'Jules, you've known I've wanted you since we first met.' She squeezed him lightly as she spoke and felt a stab of lust at the low growl that came from his throat. He bunched her dress up around her waist, and she felt his hand touching her through her panties. It was no longer Tony she was with but Jules, the name she had given to her janitor.

She exploded in orgasm as his tongue touched her clit and his fingers penetrated deeply. She bucked against his hand and mouth, and fell forward onto all fours to prevent from toppling over. Jules intensified the assault with his tongue, gripping her waist with one hand to ride out her climax. Feeling wanton, knowing that anyone could walk in and find them, Belinda placed her hand between her legs and parted her lips to give Jules better access. His tongue was driving into her like a piston and she matched its thrusts with her own. Belinda rubbed her clit with her thumb as Jules' mouth swiftly brought her to a second climax. She was vaguely aware that she was murmuring his name over and over as she came, her head falling onto the cushion as the waves of pleasure made her head spin.

The last spasm hadn't left her body when she felt Jules enter her from behind. She gasped but pushed against him, aware of the heat of his skin as he pumped in and out of her. Belinda felt wanton as she was taken by this man, his hands wandering freely over her body, reaching forward to pinch her nipples, pulling her head back gently by her hair, his fingers rubbing her clit then wandering to her mouth. She sucked his fingers suggestively and felt his tempo increase in return. Then without warning she came again, her writhing forcing Jules to grip her waist tightly to prevent him slipping out of her. The orgasm was brief but powerful, and as it subsided she felt his body tense. Violently she pulled off him, and turned, fumbling to find him with the blindfold on, his hands guiding her. She grabbed him, feeling how her juices had made him slick, then overcome with lust she plunged her mouth onto him, tasting herself for the first time, feeling his hands on the back of her head as she slid him into her throat. With a roar he came, his thick, salty semen spurting into her mouth. Belinda tried to pull back, but he held her head in place, so she submitted to him, sucking him with powerful strokes as he came, forcing the sticky fluid from her mouth and allowing it to run down his shaft and her chin.

Tony pulled the blindfold off as he collapsed back onto the rug, his eyes alive with lust as he looked at her dishevelled hair and messy face. With a smile she crawled up his body and kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth so he would taste himself. He tried to pull away but she pinned him to the floor and held the kiss.

'So who is this Jules then?' Tony asked. His voice was still soft and Belinda snuggled against his chest. She could hear his heart still pounding behind his ribcage.

'Have you seen the janitor at the office?' She felt a slight blush enter her cheeks as she revealed her fantasy to her partner.

'Ahhh, indeed I have. Dark, kind of dangerous looking?'

'Yeah, I guess that's him.'

'Hmmm,' Tony said and they lapsed into silence, broken only by the popping of wood in the fire. She fell asleep as he stroked her hair, her naked body warmed by the fire.

***

The next few weeks were a blur for Belinda as she led the implementation of the Tiller deal. She had turned down all invitations to throw herself into the job, knowing that her performance would directly affect her chance of getting the promotion Derek had dangled tantalisingly in front of her. She was still tapping away on her keyboard on Wednesday evening when a knock sounded at her door, startling her.

'Tony,' she sighed as he smiled at her from the doorway. She stretched her back, linking her hands and raising her arms above her head. She saw his eyes drop to her chest and suppressed a smile, feeling a small thrill at his acknowledgement of her sexual power. 'I haven't given him any time either,' she thought.

'You've been the busiest of bees with no time for the workers lately,' he gently chastised.

'Haven't seen much of you either,' she shot back, annoyed at his pricking her guilt.

'Pam's warned everyone off...' he grinned. 'I had to wait 'til the old battleaxe had gone home and left the castle unguarded...'

'She's no battleaxe...' Belinda heard her tone and regretted snapping the words at him.

'Hey,' Tony said, crossing the office to place his hands on her shoulders. They began to work on the tight muscles and Belinda realised that she was feeling tense all over.

'That's nice,' she said, slumping against the back of her chair. Tony continued to work on her muscles in silence and she closed her eyes and let his hands massage the knots away. Her mind began to flit over the details of the implementation report. Derek had wanted it by the end of the week, she was so close to finishing that her plan had been to have it on his desk when he arrived tomorrow.

Then the skin of Tony's palms was caressing her breasts, his finger's having nimbly opened her blouse while she was lost in thought.

'Hey don't,' her protest was feeble.

'It'll help you relax,' he murmured and she could tell by the throaty tone in his voice that he wanted her. He imagined that he was pushing his erection against the back of her chair and felt a small spark between her legs.

'I've got to finish the report...'

'It can wait,' he soothed.

'No...' But she made no move to stop his hands that had slipped her bra straps from her shoulders and peeled the cups down to reveal her breasts. His fingers brushed across her nipples, which hardened into points that betrayed her rising lust.

'Tony...' she made a last effort to stop him.

'Mmmm?'

'Stop...' He swung her chair around so that it faced the window. Kneeling between her thighs he pushed her skirt upwards and unable to help herself, Belinda lifted her hips to oblige him. His mouth was working on the inside of her knees and upward, his tongue pressing and rotating against the smooth flesh of her inner thighs. Beyond the glass of her office, the lights of the city sparkled and flashed. As Belinda lifted her hips again, allowing Tony to remove her panties, she watched as one of the office lights on a nearby building extinguished. Then his mouth brushed at her lower lips and she felt her breath catch. Then his nose was buried in her pubic hair and his tongue was tracing the outline of her pussy, each touch sending a shower of sparks into her belly. She parted her legs for him and then froze as the tip of his tongue penetrated her. It was a small darting action and then was gone, teasing her outer lips again. Wanting more, Belinda locked her legs around his shoulders and thrust herself against his mouth. At once his tongue was inside her, the stubble on his upper lip rubbing roughly over her clit, which responded by swelling and turned the sparks into a raging fire. She could feel her juices begin to flow and knew that a month of pent up frustration was going to send her over the top in minutes.

Over at the other office another light extinguished and she realised that the cleaners were turning them off one by one as they finished their work. The thought made her realise that the janitor would be on her floor soon.

'Tony!' she gasped, wanting to tell him to stop. Instead her exclamation of alarm sounded like one of encouragement and she felt his tongue begin to flick rapidly over her sensitive and swollen clit. The action started the deep ripples of pleasure that announced an impending climax and all inhibition left her. The thought of the janitor, headphones on, walking in on them only served to arouse her further, though she had no idea that was possible. And so she came, her thighs snapping tight around Tony's head, trapping him in place as her hips bucked violently with each wave of pleasure that raced through her.

When the spasms finally stopped, she found her legs were too heavy to support and she let them drop to the floor.

'Wow,' she said as Tony slid backwards and sat against the wall under the window. His eyes were glazed and his mouth, nose and chin glistened.

'That was quick,' he panted.

'Well, it's been a month,' she reminded him. 'Where have you been?'

'About, just not wanted, remember?'

'You didn't try very hard...'

'You didn't try at all,' he retorted. Belinda felt a flash of anger as her guilt was rekindled and snapped her legs together, lifting her hips to pull her skirt back down. From the corridor she heard the sound of a rubbish bin clanking and knew that the janitor was on his way. Tony stood up and she saw the bulge in his pants.

'Let's go back to my place,' his eyes implored her.

'No. I told you, I have to finish this report.'

'Come on babe, you can't leave me like this.' But she could, already the buzz was receding and although she felt relaxed, his needling of her guilt had killed her lust.

'Maybe on the weekend? I could make it up to you.' She smiled at him and saw his eyes flash in anticipation. She fitted her breasts back into her bra and buttoned her blouse up, aware that the janitor was in the next office. Hooking her panties from the floor with her shoe, she stuffed them into her handbag and handed Tony a tissue, indicating he should wipe his face.

'Tonight...' he tried again, but she could see that she had won and shook her head. She turned and smiled as the janitor entered the room. The young man stopped and Belinda found herself fighting to keep from blushing.

'Do you want that emptied?' He pulled the headphones free and pointed at the bin. Belinda was impressed to hear the smooth, cultured voice.

'Sure, thanks,' she said, letting her eyes lock onto his. She was aware that Tony had moved from behind her to one side of the desk, but followed the janitor's movement as he bent and picked up her bin. Knowing that Tony was watching her, she deliberately dropped her gaze to follow the young man's denim clad buttocks as he walked out to empty the contents into the wheelie bin.

'What're you listening to?' she asked, putting on her flirtiest smile. All at once the buzz was knocking again.

'Uh? Oh, Ani DiFranco,' he replied.

'Really?' She was surprised at his answer. 'Cool chick with a social conscience,' she added.

'Yeah, way cool,' he grinned back. Neither of them looked at Tony, then he nodded goodbye and was gone.

'Who the hell is this chick called Arnie?' Tony asked.

'A-N-I,' Belinda said patiently. 'American, modern folk singer, very good.'

'I'm sure,' Tony said. 'Now, this weekend isn't great for me...'

'Then I guess you forfeit your payback,' she cut in.

'Friday night,' he replied. Their eyes locked together for a moment and she raised one eyebrow and nodded.

'My call, right?'

'That's what I said.' The buzz was back, in the background, but she didn't want Tony tonight. She would finish the report, place it on Derek's desk, go home, open a bottle of wine, climb into the bath and let her fingers do the walking.

'Good, see you after work.' Then he was gone. Surprised, but happy at his capitulation, she returned to the report.

12