Bella Dominates Naughty Gigi Pt. 01

Story Info
The two curious girls experiment with BDSM.
1k words
3.65
6.4k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After we explored the swingersclub (see earlier story), and a bit of each other, a door opened to some more explorations. Gigi wants to try BDSM and calls Bella for a playdate. She's interested. Bella claims to be more dominant than submissive with ladies, but Gigi is cheeky and doesn't just wanna give it to her. "Prove me you are dominant enough to get me to submit to you."

Bella: "Is that you giving me lip?"

"You betya," Gigi replies to her friend.

"Then I will have to spank you tomorrow, Gigi," Bella said firmly.

Saturday night is on

Gigi decides to let Bella have the first go with BDSM and be dominated by her friend. She thinks of a nice outfit to wear for her mistress. A cute but naughty looking body to suit her attitude is the best choice. Gigi fillled a tool basket with whips, teasing feathers, cuffs, ropes and a lovely vibrating sex toy. That should do the trick for a first time. Bella decides to go for a sexy lingerie set for her role.

Lie still

The girls chill a bit with a wine or two to create the right setting and go over some details. Gigi doesn't have too many demands: she just wants to be surprised and gives Bella carte blanche. "Go ahead and show me what you got babe," she says to Bella. Gigi changes into her sexy lace body in the bathroom and Bella prepares the living room a.k.a. playground. She takes of her clothes and waits for her sub to enter. The game is on.

Bella starts with commanding Gigi to sit down on her knees for her mistress: "Straight up! You have a horrible posture. We need to correct that. Bend over the couch for me." Gigi gets slapped on her ass with a flat hand. She feels the pain vibrating for a bit after. "Sit up again. Better." Bella opens up Gigi's body from behind and undresses her partly. She touches her hair and starts to bite Gigi's neck and shoulders. It arouses Gigi very much. She thinks 'more, harder, deeper please', but doesn't speak. Bella commands Gigi to take the body off. Gigi is surprised to have to do that herself but obeys the order. "Lie still on the couch." Bella starts to tease Gigi with the feather. A very bad idea since Gigi is extremely ticklish. She can't lie still. Bella gets mad. "What is this? I told you to lie still!"

Gigi: "I'm sorry."

Bella: "I'm sorry what? You speak to me with two words, lady."

"I'm sorry mistress," Gigi corrects herself.

"Good, but still; that's double punishment. Turn around."

Bella slaps Gigi with the whip many times. "Turn back, and lie still this time." Bella lifts Gigi's leg to start with the feather again but Gigi shakes like an earthquake is on. "What is this? I told you to lie still." Punishment from the front follows. Bella slaps Gigi's naked boobs until they are fully red. "I like this on your couch. I would like this on my couch as well," Bella says to Gigi.

"Then you need to make that happen mistress."

"What do you say when I make you a compliment?" Bella asks.

Gigi: "Thank you."

"Thank you what?" Bella asks.

Gigi: "Thank you mistress." Another physical correction follows.

Watch your mouth

Bella positions Gigi full flat on the couch and commands her to open up her legs. "Wider!" She starts to kiss and lick her friend's pussy. Even though it feels nice, Gigi is very tense as she's afraid to move again if she gets too excited from Bella licking her. Bella puts a finger in Gigi's vagina. Gigi normally likes fingering, especially if someone knows how to treat her G-spot, but in this special situation she needs to relax a little more before she can enjoy it. Bella licks on and Gigi feels enjoyment building up in her. And she feels Bella is exploring what Gigi likes.

Gigi is not sure what Bella still has up her figurative sleeve, so she decides to tease her mistress a little: "Step up your game mistress," giving her a naughty look. Bella seems a bit distracted. What is this cheekiness? Gigi wants to make sure to challenge her mistress, not making her job too easy. That's no fun. Gigi gets punished for mouthing off her mistress.

"On your hands and knees Gigi!" Her ass is slapped many times. "Now lie down and open your legs and keep them up. And you need to ask me first if you can come before you do." Bella sits on top of Gigi and starts to kiss her. Gigi is surprised. What is this? It seems weird to her to get a 'gift' like this for no reason, after just being hit hard? She decides to go with it and enjoy it. Then all of a sudden Bella pulls back and grabs Gigi's throat and chokes her a bit. Damn that makes Gigi feel hot. She wants more but Bella retracts her hand.

Can I come please?

Bella commands Gigi to move to the edge of the longchair. Bella starts the grand finale. "Close your eyes." Bella licks and kisses Gigi's lips. Sucks on her clit. Then Bella puts her tongue fully into Gigi's pussy. It feels like Bella's tongue all of a sudden got much wider. A soft but intense penetration hits a button in Gigi. She feels she's getting more excited. Bella goes back to licking and kissing. Slower, faster, slower, faster. Her tongue goes back into her vagina and moves up and down. Gigi wishes she could freeze this moment. 'Goddamnit Bella please keep it there', she thinks. But she doens't dare to speak up as her mistress might take that fun away from her if she know she's enjoying it this much. Bella alternates quickly between kissing, licking, sucking and penetrating and then Gigi feels her climax is coming nearer.

"Please can I come soon mistress?"

"Yes you can," Bella giving her permission.

Soon after, Gigi starts to breath faster and shallower. Her legs and body start to shake a bit and then yes, yes, all bets are off and a deep sense of pleasure goes through Gigi. The orgasm is intense, Bella can tell from Gigi's face, her cries and her squirming. Gigi opens her eyes. "That was goddamn amazing. Aaarrrgh. Thank you mistress. You are amazing. But next time, I will make you come at least as hard. And you set the bar quite high."

Read part 2 here soon...