Bella goes Horseback Riding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They stayed in this position for a few minutes. Then George wrapped his left hand around her, so that it was hugging both of her breasts, while his right hand travelled down her body and between her spread legs. He fondled her vagina and clit, until she came in his hand. This wasn't a massive, Earth-shattering orgasm like her previous ones; it was more like waves of pleasure starting at her private parts and slowly travelling up her body. She moved her hips back and forth, swaying to the rhythm of her orgasm. This caused his penis to move around in her ass a little. As she was ending her orgasm, she could feel his penis get larger, ready to blow its load. She moved back and forth, and flexed her ass muscles, so as to make him come. She felt his dick pulsate as he shot his load in her ass.

After he pulled out of her, she sat down on the saddle. She felt his cum flowing out of her rear hole and on to the saddle. She put her hands above her head, turned them backwards at the elbows, and hugged him around his neck. He bent his face forward so it was to the right of her face, while his hands cupped her exposed breasts. She looked to her right, facing him. They looked into each others' eyes for a second, then kissed. It wasn't passionate, lustful kissing like earlier. It was more of two lovers kissing, contently and lazily, their tongues meeting each other, and happy to just stay in that position for a while.

They stopped near a bunch of trees, and got dressed. Bella could feel the cum stains dotting her already-stained shorts. As she got back on the saddle, her shorts got even more stained. She hoped that, once back at the ranch, she could make it back to her room without running into her girlfriends.

They entered the stable on horseback. Bella was grateful for the fact that George took the horse directly into the stable. There was a path that went from inside the stable to her room. She hoped to do her walk of shame quickly along that path, and without running into anyone.

Susan was in the stable, doing some work. She was wearing a crop top tied up in the front, and jean shorts. "Oh great, just what I needed," Bella thought sarcastically. She really didn't want to be around Susan, in her current condition, and especially after the fight they had had in the morning.

Susan came over to them as the horse stopped. "There she is, my favorite girlfriend!" she said. Taking Bella's hands in hers, she helped her get down from the horse. She then put her arms around Bella, wrapping her in a hug. "I hope you took good care of my girl," she said to George.

"I tried," George said, giving a mock bow. Bella hugged Susan back tentatively, wondering where this sudden rush of affection was coming from.

They chatted for a minute or two, about nothing in particular. After that, Susan put her hands around Bella's waist, and the two of them started walking back to their room, while George tied up the horse & finished off some work in the stable.

As soon as they were out of earshot, Susan started speaking softly. "Bella, I am so, so sorry about this morning. Something snapped inside me when you called me a whore. But I was completely out of line, & I have been feeling very shitty the whole morning. Can you forgive me?" Her voice had dropped to a whisper, and she was on the verge of tears.

Bella was touched by the apology. And, to be honest, calling Susan a whore wasn't her proudest moment either. She wrapped her hand around Susan's waist and pulled her closer. "Hey. We both said some regrettable things this morning. Let's just forget about it and be friends," she said.

Their hips were now touching each other. As they swung while walking, their hips collided, throwing both of them off balance. Both girls giggled, not so much at the hilarity of the situation, but rather at being glad to have put the fight behind them.

As they faced each other, Susan's eyes went down to Bella's cum-stained shorts. "Well well well. Looks like you have had an interesting horse ride," she said.

"VERY interesting," Bella said, blushing slightly.

"When we meet for lunch, I want details," Susan said.

"Let's meet up after lunch, & I'll give you all the details. No need to involve Bessie and Sarah in this," Bella said.

"OK, deal," Susan said, as they both continued walking towards their rooms.