Bella Takes It Ch. 02

Story Info
Bella finds herself with a surprising partner.
5.1k words
4.05
28.9k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had only been this morning Bella had been violated by her brother. She was lucky enough to use work as an excuse to get away from Wes otherwise he would've probably fucked her all day.

Bella barely caught a word her boss had said to her. Her mind was clouded with her brother's vile actions. Bella felt ill with the scenario playing in her head over and over again.

"Bella are you listening to me?" Her boss and owner of the coffee stand she worked at questioned her.

"Sorry Dan," Bella explained. "I had a rough morning."

Dan Wilson was in his early fifties but looked much older than that. He was short, fat and always smelled as if he needed a shower. He wore what at best looked like worn out clothes from decades past, stains and all. His balding head was almost bare in the middle and gray hair cut short around the edges. His chubby face always looked weathered and scruffy with his graying thin beard.

"Sorry to hear that," Dan said while annoyed she wasn't paying attention to him. "We'll like I was saying."

Dan's voice drifted off again, partly due to Bella getting the stand ready for the mid morning rush but also because of her brother. She soon found herself agreeing to whatever it was Dan was talking to her about even though she wasn't even aware of what he was explaining.

With the two standard refrigerators along one wall and counters with storage cabinets along the other side of the narrow stand Dan's rotund body filled the isle that was as wide as the door. So while Bella was squeezing her 33D-26-40 body between Dan's body. She was unintentionally grinding her pear shaped body against his as she reached for items while stocking the stand.

Dan was enjoying himself. He knew Bella wasn't interested in him. She would get focused on a task and not think about her actions. He lusted for these moments when she would absentmindedly press her sexy young voluptuous body against his.

Dan is a dirty old man and always pined for the girls that worked for him. The other girls were sexy too but unlike the other girls Bella would unintentionally bring Dan to heaven when she got like this.

Bella was Dan's favorite girl for sure. He beat off regularly with her at the forefront of most of his fantasies. She's the only woman that has pressed her body against his which was the closest thing to sex for Dan. He's been single way too long and the only sex he gets it once a year when he gets a hooker for Christmas.

"And I'll pick up the new uniforms tonight!" Dan excitedly informs Bella. "You truly are an angle!"

"You're so sweet," Bella turned to Dan and gave him a smile. She didn't like or hate Dan. She actually felt sorry for him as she saw him like a lonely old man.

"So we'll be closed tomorrow for renovations and then We'll reveal the new business Sunday morning." Dan explained as he made his way out. He was extremely hard and needed to beat one out.

Before Bella could say goodbye he was gone and a customer was pulling in.

The day went by too fast for Bella. It was soon closing time and it felt like she had only been at work a couple hours. She didn't want to go home knowing Wes would be waiting.

Bella was delighted to find the mobile home quiet. No lights were on when she entered and there was no noise coming from the bedrooms. She thought, maybe, Wes got busy doing something else and taking his attention away from her.

Bella went to the kitchen and noticed a 5th of cheap whiskey with a note attached.

The note read, "Relax, have some drinks, dress slutty, send pic so I know to come home." The note was signed by Wes.

"What a fucking pervert!" Bella shouted, pissed and opening the bottle.

Wes was playing video games at his friends house when he got the text.

"Holy shit!" Wes belted out in laughter.

"What?" His friend Tommy asked.

Tommy Harris is a total nerd. He didn't appear to have one athletic bone on his skinny frame. He is average height, clean cut person and has the fashion sense of an 90's nerd. Always wearing buttoned shirts, khaki pants and loafers. His dark innocent eyes highlighted his thick rimmed glasses.

"Check this out!" Wes said, tossing his phone into his buddy's lap.

Tommy fumbled the phone into his lap. When he turned to screen towards his face he saw the text. It was a selfie of Bella. She was sitting on the couch, wearing only her short robe. It was open but still covering her amazing tits. The only thing covering what looked like her naked sex was the bottle of whiskey.

"I think she texted the wrong person!" Wes blurted out as Tommy was still fixed on the image of his friends sister.

"Yeah," was all Tommy could say.

Bella was still seated on the couch, bottle in hand as she stared at the TV. She wasn't watching anything but the sound filled the room. That's when she heard the door open and saw her brother walking in with his friend Tommy right behind him.

"What the fuck!" Bella yelled while standing up to confront Wes, seeing he brought Tommy. In her buzzed absentminded state she failed to close her robe. Her nipples where concealed but her bare skin was showing all the way down to her naked sex. Shoving Wes past his buddy and out the door.

Wes couldn't control his laughing. The redness in his sisters face matched that of his frozen friend. He loved every second of being pushed outside until the door closed and he found himself alone.

Bella felt the door trying to open as she pressed her back to it. Her robe had fallen open and her curvaceous body was on full display to Wes's friend.

Tommy was still frozen in place, eyes grazing over Bella's naked body. His erection was pressing against the fabric of his pants into an obvious large bulge. In all his life he never thought he'd ever see Bella, his crush, naked in the same room as him.

Wes started yelling to be let in and putting his weight into opening the door. Bella was being bumped forward with every hit Wes delivered to the door. Bella's amazing plump tits jolted as she held the door closed. Her legs were spread open in an attempt to support the door.

"Help me Tommy!" Bella pleaded, tears forming in her brilliant hazel eyes.

With Bella's body centered to the door Tommy ran up and put his hands against the door straddling her shoulders. He awkwardly found his footing with his right leg centered between her open legs and his left kicked out her right leg. His head was next to hers and looking down at how close he was to Bella's naked body.

"I love you!" Tommy blurted out looking her beautiful hazel eyes for the first time.

"What?" Bella was really surprised by Tommy's declaration of love. That was also when she notice her bare body exposed to him. She also noticed a rather large protrusion from his hardened member.

Just then Wes stopped banging on the door. Which left Bella and Tommy intimately close to each other. Their eyes staring into each others, both breathing heavily into the others face mouths open.

Listening as they heard Wes talking to someone. It sounded like a girls voice and she wasn't happy with his yelling and banging.

It was obvious Wes didn't care what she thought as he started yelling something at her when a thud stopped all the chatter outside.

"Can I tell you something?" Bella asked Tommy. She was fully aware of her nakedness but fear kept her arms pressed to the door.

"Yes," Tommy replied. His right hand locking the deadbolt and then lowering down to the doorknob lock. Then without thinking about it he went and adjusted his hardened, throbbing rod.

Bella took notice of his actions and couldn't help notice his pre-cum was soaking through his khaki pants. She was still frozen to the door and brought her eyes back to Tommy's, noticing his eyes coming up from her body to meet hers.

"Wes is blackmailing me to be his sex slave." Bella said in a hushed breathless tone.

"What?" Tommy inquired, amazingly turned on with the idea of a sex slave. His hand finding her bare waist to rest as his eyes ran down Bella's voluptuous body.

"He's got three videos of us..." Bella voice was nervous, by telling Tommy and feeling his hand on her bare skin. "He recorded it with his camera and said he'd send it out to all my friends if I don't do what he wants."

"Oh my god," Tommy responded breathlessly. His hand sliding down to her hip as he continued to memorize Bella's perfect body with his eyes. He never felt this feeling of lust in his life but with the girl of his dreams. He's had a crush on her since he first met her through Wes several years ago. She has been the main reason he's stayed friends with Wes anyways.

"Can you get it?" Bella fully aware of what he was doing asked. Not sure of where he was going or if Tommy would stop.

"Anything for you," Tommy replied under heavy breath. His eyes glide up her body as does his hand along the side of her pear shaped body.

Tommy leaned in for a kiss but Bella turned her head. His kiss found her neck and leaned into her body. Both hands reaching down and taking her luscious ass into his grip. Pushing his rigid cock into her belly.

"We need to do it quickly," Bella breathlessly objects his advance. She put her hands to his shoulders to push him back but he felt strong against her.

"Wh...what...yes, yeah we will!" Tommy excitedly stutters while lowering down to devour her breast.

Bella couldn't believe this skinny nerd was doing what he was. His mouth went from one nipple to the other. Sucking and nibbling them lightly which brought them to life. Tommy's hands assisted in his assault of her deliciously plump tits.

"Tommy please," Bella's plea for him to stop sounded like a pleasured call.

Tommy couldn't believe his luck. He was in heaven, taking in her scent like never before. His lips and tongue attacked Bella's erect nipples sensually and yet hungrily. His hands massaged her breast, intimately exploring her full youthful breasts and playing with her unattended nipple when his mouth was on the other.

Bella couldn't believe her body reacting the way it was. She was so fucking horny and this nerdy skinny barely legal boy was the reason. She's had her tits played with but no guy had ever focused so much on her compared to guys wanting her to focus more on them.

Goosebumps formed all over her body, Tommy's attention was thrilling her. It almost seemed like he was studying her body like an experiment the way he would pull his head off her tits long enough to reexamine his next course of action.

Tommy was so fucking hard but this was a girl he's pined for since the day he met Bella. He wanted to explore her whole body, not only because she was his crush but also Tommy has never kissed let alone touched a woman.

Bella's fleshy mounds felt amazing to Tommy. They were perfect, full, and perky. Her D cup tits were perky, firm and soft to Tommy's virgin hands. He love the taste and texture of Bella's large coin sized nipples. Bella's areolas were constricted and her nipple was erect like a pencil eraser which Tommy loved most. It was like Bella's nipples were on oceans of fleshy worlds for designed for his enjoyment.

"Tommy, we can't wait," Bella pleaded in pleasure. She was beginning to enjoy Tommy's attention but still concerned about Wes and getting those videos were essential.

"I'm...sorry...I'll hurry...up," Tommy replied between mouthing nipples. His hands drop down to his zipper which looks ready to burst open from the huge bulging mass behind it.

Bella watches as Tommy works the zipper down and pulls out his shockingly large cock. It was the largest thing she had ever seen and Bella has seen cock before.

"Holy shit Tommy," Bella said in astonishment. Her hands move down from his shoulder to his massive monster of a cock. She couldn't wrap her hand around the base of beasts head. Her mouth open in awe and desire. Her hands were now the explorers as she ran them what looked to be a foot long. It was rigid and soft in all the right ways.

"Oh my god," Tommy blissfully responded. Seeing Bella's small, soft manicured hands working his cock had him at the edge. She would move her thumbs under and over his helmet. Using his own pre-cum to lubricate his massive cock while masturbating him.

Bella could feel his monster give the warning, giving the slight pulse of a man near his release. But for some reason, after seeing Tommy's magnificent cock, Bella didn't want to stop. She wanted to feel this amazing manliest of cocks inside of her now soaking wet cunt.

An urge came over Tommy that he never felt before. Bella slowed her strokes down, subsiding his climax. This sent Tommy's senses swirling in a lust filled spiral of desire.

Tommy broke free of their embrace. Stepping back and ripping his shirt open like you see in the movies. He was wearing a white undershirt tank top that clung to his tight ripped body.

Bella was shocked to see this. She always saw Tommy as this skinny nerd that was all brain and no brawn. Instead he was packing a tight little Bruce Lee body under those unflattering, unassuming nerd attire he was known for.

Bella was lost in her own lust filled world of desire. Her hands caress her body. Moving from her sides down to her hungry soaked lips. Her fingers overlap each other as her fingertips curl just inside her. Playing for just a second before Bella pulled them from her sex and to her mouth to taste what Tommy was doing to her.

Tommy threw his shirt to the floor and reached out for Bella. Taking her wrist with one hand and pulling it over his shoulder. His other hand wrapped around her waist and pulled Bella into his embrace. Leaning in he met her lips for the first time. She was receiving him this time and Tommy wanted to make sure to do his best.

Bella felt like Tommy's body was a tightly packed bomb of passion and lust. She kissed him hungrily and full of desire. Tommy wasn't horrible but Bella felt like he was trying too hard, focusing over experiencing.

"Tommy," Bella said lustfully as she pulled back from their kiss. She pushed him back to the couch and seated in the center. Bella then climbed down to her knees between his legs and bent forward.

Tommy never would have imagined anything like this happening. Bella wrapped her hands around his shaft and lowered her open mouth over the helmet of his rod.

It was a mouthful for Bella. She had never had anything this large in her mouth before. She could already feel the strain on her jaw but the meaty mushroom felt amazing running under her lips and tongue. His veiny shaft felt hot and powerful in her hands.

Tommy was in heaven. The girl of his dreams giving him his first blowjob. She worked him like a pro, her mouth masterfully moving and swirling around his head. Her hands skillfully assisting in pleasuring his entire python.

Bella start taking him deeper with each stroke of her mouth. His cock felt like nothing else to Bella. She was in love with it and she just started to explore its wonderful touch. Bella found she could only take about half of his length without opening up her throat but was happy with what she was able to accomplish.

Tommy was beyond happy as he sat, slouched in the couch, with his hip lowered to the edge and this angel pleasuring him. He felt the building of his orgasm. His hands jolted out on their own, taking Bella by the back of her head, holding her down as his cock exploded into her mouth.

Bella was surprised. She wasn't expecting to be shoved down and the power of his seed bursting inside of her throat. She almost gagged but pulled back enough to regain control and enjoy his pulsing cock depositing his load into her mouth.

Tommy relaxed his hold with each pulsing shot until his rod was slowly twitching to a finish. Bella passionately finished him by slowly working her mouth off his pole. Making sure to milk every last drop of his seed in the process.

"Bella," was all Tommy could say as she finished him off with a pop of her lips from his massive tip.

"You're full of secrets," Bella declared as she ran her hands up his tight, chiseled body. She was in awe of how she could feel every muscle on his body but they weren't large. They felt like a finely tuned machine and she was extremely horny.

"What?" Tommy didn't understand what she meant but loved the feeling of her hands moving over his abs to his chest.

"What have you been hiding all these years," Bella explained as her hands traveled over his torso in awe.

"You have an amazing body and you penis is legendary." She said as she pressed her cheek to his still large half erect monster which in it's current state was the biggest she has experienced. She caressed her face along his shaft like a cat looking for attention.

"Oh my God Bella," Tommy replied, enjoying her attention and felt like something was building inside of himself not including his member.

Bella could feel Tommy's python awakening, firming under the tender caressing touch of her face. She opened her lips and ran them along his shaft and moved her hands to his belt buckle. Right now his mammoth dick protruded from his zipper but Bella wanted to see all of him.

Tommy couldn't take it anymore. He had fantasized about this moment and he wanted to fuck her like in his dreams. Ass up, because he loved her juicy round bottom. It was Bella's ass that he judged all others over his crush for her.

"I'm sorry," Tommy said with a growling lust filled tone just as Bella freed his manhood from his pants.

He slid from his position off the couch while guiding Bella to her back onto the floor. He then reached down and pulled her left leg over his and guided her to her belly. The lines of her pear shaped body and especially her amazing big ass waiting for his undivided attention as he removed Bella's robe.

Bella was excited by Tommy taking control. Filled with desire and hungered for more of his touch.

Tommy was not going to let her down as he slid out of his pant off. He straddled her ass and rested his beast along the crease of Bella's ass. He filled the curves of her ass and more as he took in the view of his cock on her beautiful bountiful butt.

Tommy then leaned down and put his lips to the nap of Bella's neck. He kissed her and at the same time he started thrusting his hip. His rod stroked along Bella's ass slowly, sensually as Tommy continued kissing her down her spine.

Bella was amazed by his actions. She was enjoying his lips traveling down her body. The feeling of his snake moving down her backside and away from her sex as his kissing lips reached the small of her back was thrilling. Goosebumps formed over Bella's body and his lips reached her tailbone and began to explore the crease of her ass.

Tommy massages the globes of fleshy ass. Moving his thumbs to open Bella's cheeks and view her tightest of holes as well as her glistening pussy as Bella was pushing her wanting ass up to his face.

"Oh, Tommy," Bella called out lustfully as his tongue met her hungry lips and his nose pressed into her sphincter. His touch was not experienced but yet knowledgeable. She enjoyed his attention and not like other guys. Just stick it in and fucking.

Hearing his name being called out encouraged his actions. Tommy kept his control even though he wanted to shove his cock in her. But he truly desired her. She has been his main fantasy girl for years and wanted to please her the way she please him.

Tommy opened Bella's flower with his thumbs and dove his talented long tongue as deep as he could. He felt Bella grab his hair in pleasure as she pressed him to her sex. Her smell, taste and sight of her naked ass was a fantasy fulfilled for Tommy.

"Fuck me, please," Bella called in ecstasy as she could feel her orgasm building inside her body.

Tommy lifted from his feast, lips wet with her juices, licked her asshole and then up towards her back.

12