Belladonna

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
virginkinks
virginkinks
10 Followers

"Stand up, slut. You like my cum in your mouth?"

"Yes." I whimper weakly.

Her only response to my answer was to tug me to my feet by the thick thong around my neck. On my way up she licks my face from chin to forehead and swirls her tongue once over my eyelid. She pulls a tiny silver key from the sole of one of her heels and unlocks the handcuffs around my wrists. She massaged her fingers into my back for a bit before pushing me forward, toward the bed.

"Lay down on your back and spread your arms and legs."

I did as she told easily and watched her as she walked back over to the table and chose three pieces of rope. Two of the ropes had nooses on one end and the third had a noose at each end. She tied one end to a bed post near my right ankle and pulled the noose at the end loose, slipping it around my foot and tugging it tight. She did the same to the left ankle before climbing on the bed towards me. She brushed the noose over my pussy and trailed it up my stomach, around each of my breasts and down my left arm to my wrist. She slipped my hand through the opening and tugged it tight. My arm was stretched over my head as she tightened her fingers around my right wrist and brought it too above my head. Her legs straddled my chest and her still wet pussy streaked a thin line of cum between my breasts. I looked up at where her hands pulled the length of rope between the nooses around a phallic-like cutout in the intricate wood headboard. She pulled my arms down slightly, tightening the rope around each of my wrists.

She stood up above me and stepped around my tied down form. She hopped gracefully to the floor and I noticed she had taken her shoes and garter off, leaving her nude. Her round milky ass pulled a moan from my chest as she sashayed to the cart. Her back muscles rippled when she leaned forward over the cart, which elicited another moan. She wiggled her hips a bit before turning abruptly around with two handfuls of assorted objects. Her toned arms stretched taunt and her breasts perked up. I licked my lips at the sight of her pale beige nipples, hard as rocks.

She set the objects on the bed between my knees and continued to crawl up my body to straddle my waist. She reached behind her and, with her body twisted away from me, strapped something around my left thigh. She faced back towards me and pushed her rump up with her hands against my rips. I caught a brief glance at the strap-on dildo before she sank down on it, burying the thing to the hilt. Her back arched and her eyes closed as she rocked once against it. She reached between my thighs and pulled out a butane lighter and a thick slab of bright crimson wax.

"Have you ever done this before?"

I shook my head no and she set a wicked grin on her face. She lit the lighter and held it under a corner of the wax, hovering her hands over my stomach. My eyes widened as I saw the wax start to melt and a slow drip make its way to a hairsbreadth above my navel. My abdominal muscles pulled sharply and a soft scream poured from my lips when the tiny drip spread a pool of flames in my stomach.

Keeping the flame under the wax she moved her hands upward leaving a trail of blistering wax droplets up the center of my abdomen and stopped between my breasts; all the while, slowly riding the dildo attached to my thigh. The sharp iron-copper taste of blood fills my mouth as I realize I have bit into my lip. A strangled scream escapes me as she drips the wax closer to my skin. The fire pulls my senses taunt. Wax falls like molten lava over my nipple and I shriek as my back arches up and my arms come down sharply. The new tightness around my wrists makes my fingers tingle and a gasp escapes me.

Sienna bounces up and down on my thigh causing hot wax to splatter over my entire body and I groan under the decreasing pain and increasing pleasure. I was always told there was a fine line between pain and pleasure, I just hadn't realized it until this excruciatingly beautiful moment.

She set aside the slab of wax and lighter and cracked the wax off my nipple. She brushed it off before swiftly ducking her head towards my breast. Her slick tongue sweeps across the nub once before latching her teeth onto it. I hiss at her and a string of colorful swear words escape my lips. She releases me and blows softly over the slick nipple. The cool draft of her breath mixed with the sudden painful rush of blood back into my nipple elicits a wail that swiftly turns into a deep guttural moan.

Her fingers move to my neck swiftly and unlatch the collar and she pushes it off to the side. With the tightness gone I begin to pull in a long awaited gust of air. Before I can fill my lungs completely, a stream of wax dribbles onto the hollow of my throat, rolling to the sides in opposing rivers, encircling my neck in ring of blazing liquid rapidly changing to a solid. My eyes flutter closed and contrastingly cool tears pool in my eyes and spill over across my temples and into my hair. As the wax hardens, she adds a second thicker layer to the new crimson collar. One of her hands is working her clit while the other pours fire onto my sensitive neck. I scream out again and this time I can hear her orgasmic scream echoing me.

"Oh god! OH FUCKING GOD! Fuck, Kaleigh, your fucking scream made me come! Scream again for me, baby, make me come again!"

She poured a vast amount of wax over my pelvis, splashing up my hipbones and down my thighs. The heat pulses to my clit and I howl out another shriek, pulling my limbs into my body. This involuntary movement thrusts the phallus deep inside her, grinding against her g-spot and she collapses over my body as another orgasm shakes through her. I can feel her trembling on top of me and she matches the tremors wreaking havoc through my system. I feel the slick juices of my sex slipping over my lips and I moan at the intense desire to have my own release.

The sound awakes Sienna and she hops off my body with so much fervor its impossible to imagine the two earth-shattering orgasms she just had were mere moments past. She nearly runs to the cart and snatches another toy off the table before pelting back towards me. Her legs wobble a bit and I can see it's taking all her willpower and concentration to keep herself from collapsing again.

She props her heel up on the wood bed frame and I watch her slide part of an unusual looking contraption inside her. The thick bulb slid easily into her orgasm ridden pussy. When she seemed satisfied she moved her hands and I noticed she now had a makeshift penis. If I had been in any better state of mind, I would have marveled at the strapless dildo. She slunk towards me and slowly stroked her newfound dick before leaping onto the bed. Her hands drifted to my left ankle, loosened the noose and slid my foot free. Fingers drifted to the underside of dildo and she flicked a switch, moaning as a vibrating sound filled the air around us.

With her hand still on my ankle she pushed my calf over her shoulder and slid her hand sensuously up the outside of my leg to my hip. Her fingers wrapped tightly, bruising my skin and cracking some of the wax. Her other hand circled the base of her cock and she smoothly slid the head of it into me. She sat back on her heels and adjusted my raised leg before plowing into me to the hilt. The movement rocked me upward and throaty groan escaped me as the feeling of being filled overwhelmed my already tried and tested senses. Her fingers pinched my clit tightly and my body shook as the small, but powerful, orgasm rocked through my body.

"I haven't even fucked your cunt and you already came. Tsk, tsk. This wont do."

Her fingers traced around my face as she contemplated. Her lust glazed eyes pierced into me and I moaned at the feral expression. Her pupils were dilated and the lust darkened the thin ring of iris to a shallow Caribbean Ocean, blue. Her eyes tightened as she came upon a suitable conclusion.

Her hand reached out and smacked sharply across my face and she reeled back to backhand me the opposite way. My face stung on both sides and new tears sprung out of my swollen eyes.

"Don't come until I say you can."

She spoke in such a sibilance my body shuddered automatically and tingles zinged to my nipples and clit. My flesh broke out in goosebumps. Her keen eyes took in the changes flying through my body.

"You like when I speak like this to you?"

Her hiss was poison and my neck twitched my head to the side and pulled my wrists tight. I ground my hips downward onto the shaft impaling me. The hand around my hip clenched tighter and her other hand closed around my neck as she drew out of me. Her powerful hips slapped hard against my thighs as she pummeled into my pussy. Each time she was buried completely, a moan escaped me. Her hand clenched rhythmically around my throat with each of my moans, matching her repetitive thrusts.

She pounded into me with a relish I had never known in any of my previous partners. My orgasm coiled deep and hot in my pelvis waiting for the command to release. It was harder to hold my orgasm in than I had ever imagined. Her hand was so tight against my throat I was beginning to see black spots pop up in my eyes. I drew in a ragged breath and stared into her eyes with a wild abandon. She released my throat and held herself inside me, grinding her clit against mine, the vibrations flowing like electricity between us.

"COME NOW, YOU FUCKING SLUT!" She bellowed at me.

I screamed her name and came hard, throwing my entire body in convulsions. I heard her yell out my own name before she collapsed on top of me under her own orgasm. My body was still shaking and my blood streaked hotly through my veins, filling every part of me with endorphins. My head swam and white spots started to light out my vision. With one last look into her penetrating crystal blue eyes, I slipped into unconsciousness.

***

A steady drumbeat slowly brought me back to consciousness. I could feel, as well as hear, the blood rushing through my ears; feel the pulsating veins in my incredibly sore neck. My entire body ached and a slight stinging sensation above my breast made me open my eyes.

Sienna was sitting placidly next to me. Her legs were folded elegantly in front of her and her still nude form was pressing a soft cotton cloth to the welts across my front. Her morose expression pulled at my heart and I tried to cough to get her attention. The sound strangled in my throat and sharp pain lanced through my entire neck. My resulting whimper got her attention and she gazed at me with apologetic eyes.

"I'm so sorry."

I stared up at her with confusion and she gestured towards my sore body before reaching for a glass on the night-stand. She held it to my lips and gently lifted my head up to swallow the soothingly warm tea. She placed my head back on the down pillows and poured hydrogen peroxide onto the cloth draped over her thigh. She methodically began to lay the cloth over each of my welts, leaving a sterilization sting behind before moving on to the next one.

I couldn't understand her downtrodden expression and reached up to caress her face. My arm halted its movement as I caught sight of my wrist. A reddish welt circled it and a deep purple bruise surrounded the red line. She took my hand in hers and pressed her lips to the inside of my wrist in a supposedly comforting maneuver, which undoubtedly sent a shiver of pleasure through my body.

"Why are you so sad?" The question grated my throat and came out sounding gruff.

"I didn't mean to hurt you. Why didn't you use the safe-word?" Her inquiry took me by surprise.

"Because I liked it. I didn't want you to stop. Sienna, I feel fine, maybe a little sore, but I honestly feel fine. I don't regret anything that happened. You didn't hurt me any more than I could stand. I trust you. If I didn't I would not have submitted to such a game."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, love."

Her mouth twitched into a small smile and she leant down to kiss me chastely on the lips.

"Come here. Lay down with me. I want to hold you, my love."

She unfurled her legs and spread herself carefully around me. She rested her head in the crook of my shoulder and I wrapped my arms securely around her, running my fingers through her fine obsidian hair. A contented sigh fluttered across my neck and I felt her breaths even out as sleep overtook her. My fingers mechanically worked through her hair and I pressed my lips softly into the top of her head, kissed her forehead and each of her eyelids before nuzzling my face around her silky hair. The tendrils slipped over my face and coaxed me to close my eyes.

"I love you." I breathed into her hair before once again succumbing to unconsciousness.

virginkinks
virginkinks
10 Followers
12