Bella's First Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rob needed to cum. He'd been close for ages but had been trying his best to hold off. He moved along to stand next to the other man, who was still being sucked by Bella. The man's body was tense, and Rob guessed he was also near to cumming. The site of Bella on all fours being eaten by this woman was incredible, and he couldn't hold it any more. He had to release on her.

Bella was the first woman that Rob had met who truly loved cum. Most women he'd known would say they did, they'd pretend to smile as they took a load to their face, or struggle to hide their displeasure as they swallowed. Rarely did they take genuine pleasure from it. Bella, on the other hand, couldn't get enough. She loved to play with it, to eat it, to smother it over her body. It was fair to say that Rob enjoyed providing her with all she could need.

Rob grasped his cock tightly. It was still wet with Bella's juice, helping his hand glide along its length. It only took three or four strokes before he started to feel himself cumming. Bella sensed this, and while she still had the man's cock in her mouth, she reached over and tugged at Rob's balls. It felt incredible. He took his spare hand and held Bella's head back slightly, her dark eyes staring lustfully back at him. While Rob's hand restricted her ability to fully suck the other man, she still held his cock in her mouth, her tongue stretching out to massage its head. Rob let out an almighty groan as he started to cum. His body jerked forward, he was just millimetres from Bella's face, his knuckles grazing her cheek as he vigorously tugged at his cock. Bella pulled his balls tightly. He tensed, as long streams of warm cum shot out and landed heavily on her face. The first load hit her forehead and lodged itself in her hair, the second on her nose and her cheek. It ran down her face and dripped into her full mouth, gathering around the man's cock. The rest dripped attractively from her chin. Rob had been so caught up in his own pleasure that he hadn't noticed the other man, who'd grabbed his own cock, aiming it at Bella's breasts.

"No, on her face", Rob said to the man next to him. He didn't need to be told twice. Seconds later he too was shooting over Bella, who sat there, mouth wide open, greedily accepting her second load. Both men had cum heavily, and Bella's face was almost completely covered. She closed her eyes and licked her lips, the gooey white liquid sticking to her tongue like a thick glue. Rob shuddered as a number of aftershocks surged through his body. He kneeled to meet Bella, who looked deep into his eyes. Without hesitation he kissed her, a long wet and sensual kiss.

*****

Bella opened her eyes and giggled. She felt completely used, but completely satisfied. Her limbs were sore and heavy, she was damp with sweat and cum. She looked around, expecting to see the couple, but to her surprise they were nowhere to be seen. She was a little disappointed, she'd have loved to have kissed the brunette again, but perhaps it was for the best. She looked at Rob and said the only thing that came into her head:

"Please tell me you got their names!"

12