Bella's Inferno

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessie threw Bella down on the beach and grabbed his hard penis and put it inside her and drove her to ecstasy. She yelled out her pleasure and racked her fingers into his back. Her body trembled beneath his. Arching her back then wrapping her body around his as he pounded her deeper and deeper. Bella cried out as she experienced orgasm after orgasm. She begged for more and Jessie gave it to her over and over. Then suddenly Jessie slowed, his body tightened, his eyes shut hard. Bella knew his moment was near...

Jessie grabbed Bella dainty wrists with his right hand pinning them in the sand above Bella's head, against little resistance....his knees dug harder into the sand, grinding the tiny granules into his skin but feeling only pleasure, his back momentarily arched then he bent down grabbing Bella's face with his free hand and hungrily kissing her, taking her tongue deep in his mouth, he could taste every sensation, feel every moan, there bodies molded as one....he pounded faster and faster, Bella's rhythmic moans urging him on.... his cock deep inside Bella, the swollen head of his curved member just touching her most private and sensitive spot...Bella's tremor started from deep inside her belly, feeling like an approaching earthquake....time stood still, until at last she could feel the ultimate orgasm, a thousand sleepless nights of fantasies come to life....she was cuming like she had never cum before, experiencing sensations that she didn't even know existed...at the same time Jessie's face contorted in a grimace of primitive pleasure he momentarily slowed as his cock exploded like an active volcano, his whole body shook, both bodies shook with their shared release he was so deep inside her....he could feel her clamp her muscles around his cock as she wanted every last drop deep inside her...he stayed on top still pinning her arms until their bodies both began to stop tremoring...their mixed cum leaking onto the wet sand. Exhausted, yet pleasured like he had never felt before, he collapsed on top of Bella finally releasing her arms....Bella grabbed his ass and kept him inside her still hard, still pulsating as the again looked deeply into each others eyes, smiling...staring, then sharing a sensuous kiss that spoke all of the words that needed to be said...they did not move for hours.

The sun graced her body starting with her toes and drifting ever so softly up her thigh as if it alone knew the secrets of the world. It spread deep within her stomach and penetrated her heart with strength and peace, and it finally reached her eyes, oh the eyes, (the pain of opening the eyes,) and Bella opened her eyes. She saw the wakening of earth and its fingers of colors dancing across the sky, as if touched magically by something that was knowingly mighty and strong. She felt the presence of the unknown and wanted to be one with its force, but she lay frozen. She watched the wave's crash inches below her body. She squinted to see the horizon far off in the east, trying desperately to gain her place in the ever overwhelming world around her. The weighty drift of sand and surf lay heavy upon her body. She lay open, she laid exposed to all the elements, frozen in a moment of time, anxious, peaceful, weak, and aware of her power as a human soul. Her body rejoiced! She lay frozen.

Her mind fought with the normal opposition of parents, spouses, and children but for some unknown reason these influences could not penetrate the precision and perceptions of true knowledge. Bella simply lay open, unafraid, uninhibited, alive, and alone. An alone that created an ability to be finally complete. Bella complete! Free. Free to finally be Bella. A lifetime of expanding, changing and conforming only to come full circle; to become Bella.

It was at this moment that Bella sat up to the perfect pink skies created by a maker well beyond her capabilities and an awareness that she had finally become the person she was always designed to be. Humbly aware that her destiny was not called by clergy, or forefathers, nor husbands or authority- but simply and joyously by the power of her desires- the desires that were God given and obsessed by all. She sat in the morning sun, aware for the first time that life exits without boundaries, belonging only to those who except it and take it. She realized that rules are for those who make them and those who try to break them—yet all others are free to create and consume. The moment was sacred and precious and it belonged solely to Bella.

She looked to her side and saw the most beautiful passionate creature she had ever known sleeping peacefully next to her. She kissed his lips and whispered in his ear, "thank you" and she ran down the beach.

12