Belle & Kevin

Story Info
Belle is in her 40's, Kevin is in his 20's.
795 words
4.08
19.9k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kevin and Belle had been living together for a while now. They had always got along really well, and since the first time they met, they had teased each other, as friends and sexually. Neither took the other seriously, as it was all in fun... or was it?

One day, Belle was walking down the hall, and Kevin passed her. She reached behind her and smacked him on the ass. She tried to take off running but Kevin was quicker, turning around he caught her and pushed her up against the wall. When she tried to push herself off of it, he grabbed her wrists and pinned them over her head, then used his body weight to hold her there. With Belle's struggling body, pinned between the wall and him, her ass was pushing back against him causing him to grow hard. Soon his thick cock was rubbing into the crevice of her ass. Her gasps of shock turned to a low moan. She was no longer struggling in his grasp, her hips were moving deliberately, grinding her ass against his throbbing cock.

"Belle, you need to stop," Kevin, panted into her ear. Belle took a deep breath, and tried to stop but her body betrayed her. She was over excited by the strength and ferocity of Kevin's innocent attack of her. His pinning her against the wall, keeping her helpless with her hands above her head had made her so hot she couldn't think straight. All she wanted was for him to take her. Deliberately, Belle started a slow grinding of her ass back into Kevin's crotch. His hard dick sliding between the globes of her ass took her breath away.

Kevin's response was to push her harder against the wall to try and stop her from being able to move, but it only heightened her feeling of vulnerability. A deep growl escaped his tortured body. Firmly grasping both of her wrists in one hand, he gently slides his other down her right arm, caressing her shoulder, he moves her hair to the side exposing her neck. His hand continues down to her waist and slips up under her shirt, moving between her and the wall. When his strong hand cups her small breasts she cries out and her back arches, slamming her ass against him. She turns her head so that her cheek is resting against the wall.

Kevin gently grabs her earlobe between his teeth and bites down, then sucks it into his mouth. Belle moans, loudly, "Oh my God. Kevin, no. Please? We shouldn't... "

"Too late, Belle. I don't think either of us could stop now. Do you?" Kevin responds, while kissing his way down her neck. He alternately bites, sucks and licks her neck, remembering her once telling him how she could cum just from a man massaging her there, wondering if he could make her cum without actually touching her pussy. Belle's sharp intake of breath and moans told him that it was working. Her body was shaking, her hips grinding against his.

"Nnnnhhh... ghh... ahhh... Kev... in... please?!?... Oh my god!... " Belle couldn't believe what was happening. She never meant for this things to go this far with Kevin. But the ferocity and unexpectedness of his attack had shocked her. Her body's response had numbed her mind. She had instantly become wet when she was pinned against the wall. She had soaked her jeans when he pinned her arms above her head making her helpless to move or fight back. Combined with the feeling of his cock growing hard against her ass, she was in a mindless state of needing to be fucked and fucked hard. She couldn't stop herself. Kevin was right, even if he were to agree and to let her go and walk away now, she didn't think either of them could. Just then Kevin whispered into her ear...

"I want you to cum now, Belle. Cum for me," then he bit her neck and savagely pinched the nipple of the breast that was in his hand, and she did! Her mind exploded along with her body. She started shaking uncontrollably, her body went rigid as her orgasm ripped through her. Belle cried out, screaming in ecstasy, her legs trembling as her juices soaked her jeans. She was thankful that she was held against the wall by Kevin, because if she hadn't been she would have fallen to the floor from the force of her orgasm.

Kevin smiled and chuckled softly to himself. When she quieted down and her body was only just starting to calm itself he turned her around, still keeping her arms pinned above her, so that she was facing him. "That was just the beginning... Now it's my turn."