Belle Beth Devoe Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to be kidding! I just agreed to.."

"WHICH ONE of my perfect married tits do you want to kiss with your mouth?!"

Fuck, I was so not liking how this was going. The weirder she got, the more turned on I became. And she knew it. Knew it!

"The left one."

She counted off, to three-one thousand. Her cleavage smelled like lilacs.

"Have the info to me by Wednesday. We have a date that night, at the end of which I will have cum several times. You will come in my mouth, if you play it right. Now take me home so I can masturbate with my glass and hum your name into the pillow when I cum. I might seem like a bitch right now, but remember that I am dying to fuck you."

I didn't know whether to drive slowly or quickly.

I just drove, and dropped her off, went home and poured a huge drink for myself. I didn't even remember to drink it. Before drifting into a fitful sleep, I caressed my cock slowly, alternately squeezing the head and stroking the shaft with my fingertips, eyes half shut and all my senses full of Beth. I didn't need to stroke it hard or for very long. When I came, it was violent. It hurt. I didn't clean up. I didn't want to move, and thereby interrupt the high.

Looking back, I didn't want to break the spell.

12