Belle Ch. 04

Story Info
French seduction of an American couple.
1.1k words
4.29
20.8k
3
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/04/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monique had been in heat since watching the gorgeous couple fucking in the First Class cabin. The 24-year old Air France flight attendant was at home in Paris, but felt a welling unease. An animalistic restlessness still harbored her soul hours after the encounter. The passion radiating from behind the privacy curtain was something she had never dreamed of, much less beheld. She had been enraptured by a vision she would never forget.

All sense of professionalism had left her when she approached Alexander before deplaning to offer herself to the couple as a tour guide to the City of Lights. With this otherwise innocent gesture, Monique had taken her first step down an uncertain path. And when Alexander mentioned that he and Belle would be staying at the Hôtel Plaza Athénée, Monique heard only a genuine invitation to join them.

Just as she stepped forward toward to greet the Americans once again did it occur to her that Alexander's exchange might have been a mere politeness. Suddenly, a noticeable blush overcame Monique, and her stride became unstable. But tilting sideways off balance, Monique was immediately steadied by Alexander's outstretched arm.

Monique brushed the awkwardness off and regained her tall 175 cm stature.

"So nice to see you again," Belle approached. And with that, any apprehension lifted like a fog burning off in the sun's warmth. Alexander knew well the sign of Belle's tacit approval of the rendezvous.

"Pardon. Sorry to come see you unexpectedly," Monique mustered in the sweetest French girl accent. "I suppose that you might be in the Bar au Plaza Athénée, so I thought to take a chance. I hope it is not too forward of me."

Belle demurred by action, leaning to greet Monique with the customary, four kisses on alternate cheeks. "Not at all, you are most welcome to share the evening with this old lady and her fancy man."

Then Belle clasped her arm to Monique's. As the two glided across the lobby towards the lounge like longtime friends, Monique could not ignore the voluptuousness of Belle's braless breast against her.

The hostess led the party to the corner table where Monique took a seat opposite Belle. As she looked up, Monique realized that the gazes of the other lounge guests had followed this parade intently.

Indeed, the threesome was quite the spectacle. Belle's curvaceous figure was again on display. Her big, round tits embellished by her prominent nipples and areolas. Classic bombshell by any definition.

And across, at four inches taller, Monique was the perfect mannequin. Like a lanky thoroughbred, yet all ingénue.

Alexander mused how Belle always seemed drawn to female beauty. It was not uncommon for Belle's head to be turned in concert with those of the men attuned to a sexy woman nearby. Tonight was no different. Belle appeared to be slipping into an intoxication with their new, nubile friend.

As the ladies continued making their acquaintance, Alexander tapped quickly on his iPhone. Their next stop being arranged.

Two Cosmopolitans later, Belle and Alexander strolled lazily up the avenue George V once again, now with Monique intertwined.

Le Crazy Horse never failed to stir up a sidewalk commotion as the patrons gathered for the renowned cabaret. Alexander never cared much for the cramped tables, but the entertainment was a staple of Parisian nightlife. Part Vegas strip show, part Radio City Rockettes, but without equal.

And tonight, the ladies night was not defined by the showgirls, but by the incendiary combination Belle and Monique were creating. The firm, bare breasts of the tall and remarkably thin performers jiggling proudly from one set to another fueled the combustion as well as the emptying glasses being quickly refreshed with bottles of Veuve Clicquot La Grande Dame.

Monique felt the buzz. Her lips parted to allow a breath to escape as she took Belle's hand into her own. Easing the silken fabric of Belle's Fatal dress back, Monique pressed her caress up Belle's thigh. Past the lace stocking tops to the smooth flesh.

Belle nuzzled Alexander with a deep kiss as Monique's fingers ran gingerly past Belle's swollen, wet labia.

"Would it turn you on knowing a sexy French girl is playing with your wife's cunt right next to you?" Belle whispered into Alexander's mouth. Alexander's gentle nibble on Belle's tongue spoke the affirmative.

Belle broke with Alexander and turned to Monique. Locking stares with the Middle Eastern businessman at the next table, Belle opened Monique lips with a soulful kiss. The effect was unmistakable. Monique involuntarily moaned her acquiescence. Heads around them turned away from the performers to view the Sapphic display on this side of the stage.

The flashing strobes setting off the next performance number prompted Belle's retraction. The sound of clearing throats of captivated bystanders declared the break.

But as the stage lights returned to blackness, Monique pressed her digital play further.

Any perspective on the scene would belie that fact that Belle had never been brought to climax by another woman before. The furrow on Belle's brow was a telltale of the ecstasy. She was shocked that this young lass was able to bring her off so quickly. Not an intense orgasm, but certainly enough to take her breath away.

And while Alexander still saw Monique as coquettish, Belle now knew different. Watching Monique bring her fingers, wet with Belle's fresh juices, to her lips convinced Belle of this girl's propensity to depravity.

And for perhaps the first time in her life, Monique saw herself as a woman. In control, confident, unabashed in her sexuality. She knew this where she was meant to be. Nowhere else in the world. No other time than right now.

The audience's exit from the theater included lingering looks of speculation and envy. To be sure, there were other seductively adorned ladies. But by their looks in the warming house lights, all seemed to be exchanging companionship for financial compensation from their foreign businessman escorts.

As Alexander parted the crowd, it closed smartly behind Belle as the semi-sheer fabric of her dress did its best to remain covering her swaying hips and bottom. Keeping secret the slickness of her bare pussy just inches away.

The cool night air returned the three from the dreamscape. But reality only confirmed the free will.

"Monique, would you care to join us for a nightcap in our hotel suite? Belle asked rhetorically.

"Let me reconfirm something, please," Monique replied as she regained a professional face briefly. With a privacy step to the side, Monique clicked through her smartphone for her assignment schedule.

"Did you enjoy the show?" Alexander asked as he pulled Belle closer. Belle wondered whether Alexander's embrace was an attempt at modesty as she had little doubt her nipples were protruding stiffly for all to behold.

"Too bad you missed the best part. But if there's a second act, you should insist on audience participation," Belle retorted.

"I fly out afternoon tomorrow," Monique reemerged.

"And tonight?" inquired Belle.