Belle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God Yes!" she screamed as my mouth encompassed her nipple and my finger teased the entrance to her taboo hole. I felt the warmth gush out of her to cover my hand. The milky whiteness of it rolling off the honey covered skin. My tongue wraps around her nipple again and again suckling it into my torrid mouth. The heat pulsates from her every pore.

"I can wait no longer my love, I must taste of you, now!" I explained to her as my hands and mouth left her body. "I see the chilled night air and the wetness I left behind are clashing my sweet." I giggle and reach over her body to flick her nipple tips lightly with my fingers.

"I know you feel me between your legs, Leah-Ann. I can tell you know I am here your inner thighs quiver with excitement, I hope, and not fear or fatigue?" I ask gently before I begin my discovery of her cherished gifts.

"My body quivers in need of your gentle touch, Zara. Please tease me no more I ache inside for the feeling of your attentions upon my lust."

My hands start at her feet, wrapping her toes in the warmth of them. Over the top of her foot and around to touch the instep and caress her heal. Pushing up the inside of her leg, past her knee, and farther still. So slowly did I tickle her that she eventually begged me to taste of her, fill her void with my love.

"Not quite yet, Mi. Belle. I have something else for you right now." I explained to her as I reached to the dresser and plucked the 12 long stemmed peach colored beauties from their vase. I quickly dragged them over to her body still dripping the ice cold water across her prone form. She squealed with unexpected surprise and a chill ran through her. The blood coursed through her veins to chase away the cold, as she felt the silken petals graze her skin. Perpetual softness meeting perpetual softness was the most beautiful thing in the world to me at that moment. The peach colored petal's enflaming her skin to glowing blushes and yet it still had goose bumps. Her nipples so sensitive from my kisses, the petals brought them to heights I had no idea nipples could explode to. The silken under skin of her breast was delicious to say the least as the wetness dripped a trickling trail down her side and my tongue had to chase it's beauty. Taste of its purity and the sweetness of the honey.

"I cannot take much more I shall go mad with devilment when you let me loose, Zara." She complained and tossed meager threats at me as I plucked the petals of the roses from their thorny stems and sprinkled them over her body in disarray, as if it rained them from the sky specifically for her body to enjoy. And she did just that, as the aroma of the honey and roses wafted to fill her nostrils and mine.

"You smell fantastically erotic, Mi. Belle. I wish I could make a perfume out of your essence and wear you on my skin everyday. Smell your lust and sweetness on my body throughout the workday making me hotter and hotter with lust. Filling my mind with memories of this moment, my body with hunger to feel it again, my soul with the love we shared this very afternoon that expresses so much trust in one another. I love you Leah-Ann. I love you for trusting me to do this for us. I love you for allowing me into your life. I love you because you make me a better person and so much more. You are my inspiration, my muse, the liberator of my heart." I whisper over her body, kissing between rose petals and honey. Licking my way to her blooming petals of beauty and love. My mouth finds a place to suckle on her mound; the small crack at it's beginning.

"Mmm...Once more you take me to heights only a woman could, Zara. I love you as well, for the many things we have shared and I hope to continue to share in our future...."

She was cut off by my lips. My tongue slipping over her pouty outer labia lips as I enjoyed her taste. Her eagerness to share as much as she received budding and flowing out of her like an erupting volcano. She was gorgeous. Her petal shaped outer lips thick and full, and covered in fine dark well-trimmed hair. Her inner labia-lips smaller and thinner. A shade of pink that could only be described as that of a California sunset off the coast in the summer time.

"Leah-Ann, you have the most beautiful pussy I have ever seen." I spoke before I slipped my tongue over her throbbing bud. I suckled and dipped between her lips over the entrance and back up again. I pulled her lips apart with my fingers as I dove into her pussy with my hungry mouth. She was sweet and sticky and I loved it on her, on me. I lay between her inner thighs, my long hair spread over her thigh, the fingers of one hand separating her lips while the other fed her need. Her moans filled the room and enflamed my desire as my tongue slipped back and forth over her clit. The tip of my tongue stiff and hard rubbing it gloriously over and over, then switching to the flat of my tongue as I slip past her clit to tickle over her urethra. My finger slides into her faster and faster. I slide in two fingers in and out, beating to a rhythm with my mouth; they slap against her g-spot.

I allowed the saliva to slip down my chin so I could continue to lick and suckle without stopping to swallow. It dribbled over her small budding asshole. My pinky fingertip teasing and tempting the muscles. They spasmed against it as her pussy tightened on the now three others filling her. Her screams of ecstasy filled my mind one moment and the next it was silent.

I had awoken from my erotic dream. I found myself soaked between my legs. The sheet wet below me. My fingertips dipped between my lips and the skin puckered from being wet too long.

"Wow! That was so real." I thought it was real until I rolled over and found my hubby lying next to me and not Leah-Ann. It was sort of a let down to wake up without her after a dream like that but then again, what a dream, and I was drenched and horny as hell. My eyes shut and I drifted in and out of dreamlike fantasies as my hands began exploring my already craving body. Nipples so hard they could cut like diamonds. The piercings standing at attention and the charms tinkling as whispering touches move over my body. Her whispering touches.

My clit throbbing I can hardly take anymore as I finish her off in dream and finish myself off in reality. Both of us exploding together her in my mouth and I in my hand. I feel her pulsating walls on my lips and tongue as she climaxes in my dream. I feel the warmth and smell the musky odor as it covers my hand. My mind begins to float back to reality and I open my eyes to see the clock.

"4:00 am. Thank you," I whispered and rolled over taking my hugging pillow with me, and fell back into my dreams of her. I had the rest of the morning to sleep in and I intended on using the time for just that. I had a few surprises in store for my new friend and confidant this afternoon. I fell asleep with a smile on my face and a warm spot in my heart for a certain little wood-sprite by the name of Leah-Ann.

"My god I can't wait to see her tomorrow," was all I heard myself say as I fell off into a dreamless sleep.

12