Belle's Submission Ch. 02

Story Info
Belle's hotel room encounter continues.
1.1k words
4.06
24.1k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/31/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In quick succession you raise the paddle three more times and bring it down onto my ass cheeks, hard. The fourth blow catches the back of my thigh and the sharp familiar pain flashes through me. That one was meant to sting. With each stroke it becomes harder to retain my composure, each time I bite down on the gag and try not to cry out. I'm fighting the urge to flinch as you lift the paddle again. This is what I get for disobeying you earlier; I won't let it happen again.

I know that this spanking isn't going to stop until you're sure you're leaving lasting marks on my skin, my reminder in the days to come that you are my master and I belong to you.

You pause and I tense slightly, not knowing what comes next. I feel you lean over me, the brush of your shirt on my shoulder blade reminds me that you're still fully clothed and I'm bent over the bed half naked in my corset and stockings. Suddenly I feel very exposed. You run your finger down my spine, over the fabric of my corset and over my warm, reddened and stinging ass cheek. Your breath is warm on my earlobe and your hand traces back up my spine to my neck. You entwine your fingers in my hair and pull my head back gently. Your face is still close to my ear as you speak,

"You know babygirl, you're doing much better, you didn't say a word or move at all. Daddy is very pleased."

You release the clasp on the ball gag and it drops onto the bed, I move my mouth, trying to get the muscles moving again after their restriction. You release my hair and stroke my cheek. I smile, glad that I've pleased you, my master, my daddy. You lean round and kiss me, long and slow. Lowering your hand to my breast, you stroke over my nipple, pinching slightly. You break the kiss for a moment to whisper,

"Good girl"

My knees buckle at these words; I am your good girl. You turn me and grab my wrists pulling me into a sitting position on the edge of the bed. My ass protests at my sitting on it so soon after a spanking, there will be bruises tomorrow. I look up at you and am surprised see annoyance in your eyes.

"Baby, you moved."

I can hear the disappointment in your voice. I hang my head and my heart sinks, so pleased at being your good girl I forgot your instructions.

You walk across the room and open the drawer, pulling out a length of rope and something I can't see. You return to me and pull me to my feet placing the rope and unseen item on the bed.

You tilt my chin up and look me in the eyes, you're enjoying my worry, it's all part of my punishment. I'm searching your face, trying to see what you have planned, as if you'd ever give that away. You lower your gaze to my breasts, and it's then that I know what you took from the drawer. You reach out and pick up the nipple clamps, my eyes widen as I see they're clover clamps. You're going to make this hurt.

You lower your mouth to my nipples and suck each one in turn. They're already standing to attention but I know you want them really hard for the clamps. You grip my face and with your thumb and forefinger pinching my cheeks, you speak in a low tone.

"Look at me babygirl. It might hurt, but I know you love it when I teach you a lesson this way, so just be quiet and take what you're given."

You fasten the clamps onto each nipple, not too tight to begin with. You pick up the chain which joins them and toy with it a little, not pulling, yet, just teasing me. I brace myself for the sharp pull, which doesn't come.

"First things first baby, if I don't want you to move it looks like I'll have to take that option away, just as I did when you couldn't keep quiet."

You turn me round and taking the rope you bind my wrists behind my back, you know just how tight to tie my bonds, you always have done

.

Turning me to face you again you reach between my legs, stroking the outside of my soaking panties and running your finger over my clit so gently I can hardly feel it. You utter a low moan and pull me closer to you. I shut my eyes in a moment of bliss, and it's then that you choose to pull the chain on the clamps. They tighten round my nipples and my mouth flies open in a silent cry of shock and pain. You twist the chain in your hand and my nipples sear with pain.

You drop the chain, leaving me to recover a moment and sit me on the bed. I wince slightly at the pain across my beaten ass and you smile.

You kneel in front of me, something you don't usually do. But on this occasion it's no act of submission. You unclip the final two straps of my suspenders and hook your fingers under my panties, pulling them down my thighs until they are round my ankles.

I feel humiliated, sat here almost naked, my nipples clamped, my ass red and my pussy on show, but it's all I deserve if I can't do as you ask.

You grip the chain once more and pull, I almost gasp at the pain but manage to hold it in. You are loving how hard this is for me, I can see it in your eyes.

With one hand you trace the outline of my areola, and the clamp, stroking over my bound nipple. The other hand reaches down again and pushes its way between my pussy lips. Finding my wetness and teasing my clit, slipping over it and round it. I can feel it engorging, loving the sensation of you touching me.

I long to put my arms around you and pull you onto the bed with me, but my bound wrists prevent that. You part my lips and run your finger from my now throbbing clit to my pussy. One finger slips inside me and slowly you fuck me with it. A second finger joins the first and you find the illusive 'g' spot. You run your fingers over it, applying just the right amount of pressure, and I can't help but push myself onto you. You smile at me and whisper,

"You know baby, this isn't really a punishment for you is it?"

I shake my head. You move away from me and stand so your waist is level with my head. You unzip your trousers and I know what you want from me next...