Belonging

Story Info
Online D/s meet for the first time - did she obey?
2.4k words
22.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers

She was wearing a black blouse and a long loose black skirt made of wrinkled cotton as she came off the plane. He was there to greet her, and immediately held her close in his arms. His voice was almost plaintive against her ear as he hugged her.

"I love you..." he sighed.

She sighed contentedly in return, closing her eyes and letting herself be lost in the moment of their first face-to-face meeting.

Then, he whispered to her again.

"Are you wearing panties?"

"No," she said softly, smiling and blushing.

He slowly pulled away from her, then dropped kisses all over her face. Finally, his lips met hers and the moment became electric, all time standing still as they kissed, deeply, intimately. She came to know his tongue, and he shared with her the exploration of her mouth.

Then he looked at her, into her blue eyes. He took her smaller hand in his and began to lead her away. They stopped at the luggage pickup, and she pointed to her suitcase. He took it by the handle, then led her out to the parking lot, and his black car.

He held the passenger door for her, and she buckled her seat belt. He picked up her suitcase and threw it into the trunk. He sat next to her in the driver's seat and revved the car. Then they pulled out onto the main streets, driving away from the airport.

He glanced at her from one side.

"Pull up your skirt," he said softly.

She obeyed, slowly dragging the crinkled black material up her legs. Further and further it came, and he squirmed next to her in his seat, glancing at her repeatedly. Finally the skirt was up to her belly, and her furred mons was exposed. Soft brown curls coated the hidden folds and he licked his lips.

Then he put out his hand, reaching into her lap.

"Spread your thighs."

She did, and his hand came to cup her privacy, his fingers tightly together so his large hand could hold all of her in its palm. He rubbed her, lightly.

"Now touch me," he said.

And she did. She reached over into his lap, wondering if he wanted her to pull him out of his pants. But he had not told her to, so she could not. She rubbed his hardness through his slacks, stroking the curving shaft of his captive cock. As she did this, he touched her in turn, slowly slipping a finger up inside her folds. He was feeling every single nuance of her sex, finding and feeling over every lump, every fold of flesh, every sensitive nub of labia and tissue.

Now he pulled into a restaurant. She pulled down her skirt as he got out of the car and came around to her side, opening her door. Taking her by the hand, he led her inside the restaurant and showed her to a booth that was semi out of the way of most patrons. He sat down next to the wall on the bench seat, and pulled her to sit next to him.

A waitress came and took their order, two sodas. Then she smiled at them, noting their flushed faces and bright but secretive smiles. She walked away to get them their drinks.

He leaned over to her, nuzzling her ear with his mouth as he spoke.

"Touch me."

She did, stroking him through his slacks again and moaning as his hand pulled the part of her skirt that was nearest him up the nearest leg, over the nearest thigh. She was in reaching distance of his hand once more, and he quickly cupped her puss, fingering her swelling lips and stroking the parts of her that were quickly becoming drenched.

"Take me out of my pants," his voice grunted in her ear.

She obeyed, using both hands under the table to hold his waistband still while unzipping his slacks. Then, she reached inside, gasping at the first touch of her fingers on his cock. He was not wearing underpants. He was hard, and as she freed him, he became harder, wincing desperately in her ear as she stroked him.

The waitress came, placing their drinks before them. And she smiled at them knowingly.

"I remember what it's like to be in love. You two are so cute!"

They both blushed, and sipped from their glasses. Then he dropped some change down on the table, and they left, barely sampling the cool liquid, thirsting for something else entirely.

Back in the car, he spoke to her again.

"Lift up your skirt. I want to touch you. And pull me out again, I want you to touch me."

She did as she was told, closing her eyes and holding her breath as his fingers pleasured her, and as his cock bounced excitedly in her hands. Then he turned the car off the main streets, and out to a more deserted area. He found a part of the round designated for cars to turn around on, and he parked there. He helped her out of her seat, then he went to the trunk of his car, taking out a thick, heavy woven blanket.

Taking her by the hand, he led her into the trees, but not very far from the road. He spread the blanket out on the rocky grass and ground, then stood infront of her.

His hands cupped her face, tilting her head back, kissing at her cheeks, her eyelids, her nose and chin. Then, he whispered to her, kissing her neck as he said the words.

"Take off my pants." She obeyed, crouching infront of him and unzipping him. She undid the button at his waist and slowly pulled down his pants, leaving them at his ankles. She looked up at him, into his face, smiling shyly and waiting for his next words.

"Suck me," he said softly.

His voice was so full of lust, he almost failed to form the words. But he had, and she had heard. She obeyed.

Infront of him, she kneeled, taking only the head of his cock into her mouth. She suckled him, licking around the ridge of the head, then lapping down the shaft. He moaned, licking his lips as he watched her, licking him, as he had always wanted to see her do.

"Stop."

She did, standing up.

He took her by the hand, stepping out of his pants and walking towards a large slanted boulder. Then he turned and leaned against it with his back, supported by the firm grey stone, his legs slightly spread.

"Suck me again," he said, putting his hands out to her.

She got to her knees infront of him, her hands on his bare hips, her shoulders in the realm of his hands as he caressed and massaged the back of her neck. He groaned hard, knowing he would cum soon, but not wanting to, just yet.

"Stop."

She stopped, standing up.

He walked around her until he was behind her, lifting her skirt up around her waist, and rubbing her thighs, her backside, over her mons. Then he guided her to the rock and turned her around until she was facing him. He pushed her back against the rock, kissing at her face, her neck, her ears.

"Gods, I've wanted you for so long," he hissed.

She shivered, finding it hard to breath in the strength of his passion -- for her. That was what she had always dreamt of, the strength and depth of his desire and hunger for her and her alone.

Now his hands were spreading her legs. She could feel the heat of his cock head against her puss, teasing at the entry of her swollen labia. His mouth was against her neck, in her hair, as his hands went over her chest.

With his short nails, he was dragging his fingers over her breasts, causing the hardening nubs of her nipples to become extra sensitive. His fingers pushed harder, dragged deeper, making all of the hidden flesh beneath her blouse and her brassiere extra sensitive and aware to him. Then he was biting at her neck, pushing the collar of her blouse aside so he could nip at the flesh of her collarbone. His fingers raked over her, hard. And finally, he forced his cock up inside her sheath.

His hands went down to her hips, to her thighs, spreading her wider as the force of his every thrust pushed her up against the rock. She was bouncing as he fucked her harder, faster, making her torso rock up and down against the rock.

He was going to cum if he kept up this pace, and he didn't want to, yet.

Panting, he forced himself to stop, pulling out of her and letting her legs drop to the ground again. Then he took her by one hand and pulled her forward until she was standing. Slowly, he kissed her, deeply, reminding her now of all times that he loved her, ever so much.

He turned her around by the hips until she was facing the rock. She put her hands out, feeling the hard grainy surface against her palms. From behind, her pushed her forward even more, forcing her already-tingling breasts to press up against the stone.

"Stick out your ass," he commanded, his voice confident and firm.

She did as she was told, and she felt him lifting up her skirt and dropping it on the small of her back. Her ass was white fleshed and plump, rounded out to his gaze.

Then she felt the palm of his hand as he spanked her, once, hard. His face came down against her cheek, his mouth at her ear.

"If you need to scream, to shout, to squeal, to cum, I want you to do it. Do you hear me?" She nodded, panting lightly and gulping.

His hand came down again, and he looked at the red oval he was making on her ass flesh. He fingered it. It was hot to the touch beneath his hand, and he rubbed it in a circle. Then he spanked her again, harder.

She winced, squirming. His hands were so firm on her ass cheeks. He was studying her buttocks, the red circles he was creating, the crack of her ass. She prayed silently that she pleased him. Then his hand came down again, and he was rubbing her. She was pleasing him greatly.

He fingered her cunt lips between her thighs, where her ass stopped and the backs of her legs began. Then he was stroking her perineum, teasing until he came up to her anus. His mouth was at her earlobe again, and he flicked his tongue hotly against it.

"I want to be there," he whispered, his finger slipping slowly up inside her ass.

She knew he had never done this to anyone else before. And he knew she liked that fact, as much as she liked what he was doing to her.

"I want to have you this way," he groaned.

He moved around her, pulling his mouth away from her ear and hair, and she closed her eyes. Soon, she felt the hot head of his cock against her puss again. He thrust himself mercilessly inside, coating himself with the slick tightness of her sheath. For several moments, he fucked her cunt slowly, deeply. Then, he pulled out. And she felt him pulling her ass cheeks apart as he looked down beneath his body, down to hers.

He was standing stiff behind her, his feet spread out. He looked down at his cockhead, where it was denting the inside curve of one of her plump buttocks. He played his hands over her ass, squeezing the parts that were still red from his slaps and spanks. Then he pushed his hips forward, forcing his cock to slip slickly down to the rosebud of her anus.

He pushed against it, hard. And she groaned loudly in anticipation. He pushed more, looking at her face where she had turned it to one side on the stone. Her face was flushed with desire and excitement.

He moved his cock inside her now, pushing past the expected pop of her anal rim. She had prepared him for that, he expected it. But he had never felt anything so tight, hot, and constricting like this before. He pushed further into her anus, and finally, at last, he was completely buried within her. He reveled in the feeling of being so tightly enfolded for a moment. Then he slowly pulled out, looking down at his slick cock.

The tightness of her ass had stroked most of the natural lubricant from his skin. He felt the slight burn of the friction of dry flesh on hard, dry flesh. He moved his fingers down to her cunt, stroking her until she was soaked again and squirming against the boulder. Then he dragged the nectar up her perineum, making her feel every movement of his fingers' progress. He dragged the juice over his shaft, and rubbed it against her anus. Then he pushed into her again.

His hand went back to her cunt, and he fingered her as he began to rhythmically fuck her ass. He pushed first one finger, then another, then a third, up into her cunt. She squealed in pain as he stretched her, and the sound made him shiver with delight. He forced his fourth finger up into her sheath, wincing as he felt her stretch incredibly around his digits. And he began to thrust his hand in and out of her, feeling and probing up and down her sheath as he went.

His cock was buried in her ass. His hand was thrust up into her cunt. He leaned forward, and she gasped, feeling his hot breath against her ear.

"I love you," he said in words.

"You are mine," he said in action.

And she came, instantly, feeling the orgasm tinged with a sweet pain as her vaginal muscles tried desperately to spasm around his intruding fingers. His cock kept moving in her ass, burning her, turning her insides into sweet liquid fire. Laying against her back, he pumped and pistoned into her body from both ends. And she could hear him giving in, hear the pleasure in the grunts and groans from his mouth against her ear. Lust was swaying his control.

Then, he was cumming inside her, whispering desperately to her as he gushed and poured.

"I love you, I love you, I love you," he cried.

DireLilith
DireLilith
520 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Early Bird Dinner Pt. 01 My first experience as a sub at age 24.in BDSM
First Time Slave Eager to Please A first time slave willing to anything to please her Master.in BDSM
Journey of Submission Ch. 01 Relaying of my first encounter with my Master.in BDSM
Contract of Submission A first timer's guide to training a submissive wife.in How To
Tell Me Sarah is forced to list all the things I do to her.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories