Beloved Prey

Story Info
The perfect night for a 'run through the woods.
1.6k words
4.03
19.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He watched her take off through the woods with a wicked grin etched on his face. He thought to make the chase 'fair' for her by giving her a head start; even though her hands were bound tightly behind her back and her feet were bare.

The head start was fruitless though. He could smell her scent for miles, a mixture of sweat, fear and arousal. She loved being hunted, even if she wouldn't admit it.

Long enough, her time was up. He started off after her, letting his animal instincts take over. He'd pause every few moments to listen, scent the air then continue on.

There! Crouched between two larger trees, she was doing her best to stay silent and hidden, not that it mattered. He walked on by, pretending not to have seen her. He heard the breath rush from between her two plump lips, a sigh and a silent prayer that she had not been found.

He watched her body relax as he approached her from behind. She was still completely unaware of his presence. Silly little prey was in for a treat tonight!

A twig snapped somewhere off to the right and her body tensed again. He stilled, almost upon her and watched her slowly rise from her position between the trees. Bracing an arm against one, she turned toward him and ran right into him.

He laughed as she fell backwards on her ass, the expression of shock and fear on her face making him hungry. She tried scrambling away but he was already on her, hand grabbing hold of her hair and yanking her to her knees.

The shock quickly gave way to a look of defiance and he smiled. God he loved it when she fought back. It made the feast that much more sweet.

Pulling on her hair once more, he brought her to her feet. She had fire in her eyes and his little prey spit in his face. That was her game tonight was it? Letting go of her hair, he watched her chin tip up slightly before smacking her hard across the face.

The little yelp of pain she let out sounded beautiful and made him hunger for more.

Taking her by the hair once more, he dragged her back to the trees she was hiding in early. Forcing her down onto her stomach, he placed his boot between her shoulder blades and pressed down; keeping her in position as he quickly used the rope slung over his shoulder to bind her ankles to the base of those trees.

Using her hair again to pull her back up to her knees, he made some adjustments to the rope. He wanted her legs to stay open no matter what position he pulled her into. Satisfied, he walked to stand in front of her. Color had blossomed on her check and he knelt in front of her to caress it.

"Let's see you fight now my love." He kissed her deeply, at the same time he grabbed her breast and squeezed. She gave a slight moan but he wanted more. Moving his lips to her neck, he bit down at the same time he twisted her nipple.

The noises she made that time were guttural, and it spurred him on. He set teeth in the mound of each breast before clamping clothes pins to her nipples. Running a finger through her folds, he coated them in her wetness and then shoved them into her mouth.

"You enjoy being my prey, my dirty whore don't you baby," he whispered in her ear.

"Fuck you." She responded.

He laughed. "Oh no my love, you will be the one fucked."

He stood up and undid his boots, removing his pants setting both off to the side before pulling down his boxers. Grabbing her hair once more, he guided his cock to her mouth. She opened without being told and he rewarded her by slowly sliding his cock down her throat and stopping. He stood motionless as she fought to relax, it didn't take her long anymore and she only started to fight when she needed air.

As she started to struggle, he gripped her hair tighter, holding her in place for a few more seconds. When he removed his cock from her mouth she quickly gasped for air. He gave her a moment's reprieve before grabbing her head in both hands as he started to fuck her mouth. There was no mercy to be found tonight and she was soon covered in saliva, snot and tears.

He wasn't just going to use her mouth though. This needed to be drawn out some more. He so enjoyed playing with his prey and he knew that she loved it too.

Undoing her hands, he told her to get on all fours and not move. He walked behind her out of sight and rummaged through the brush. He placed a bag there earlier in the day and he was hoping that he could force her in the right direction so he could use it. Little did she know, by the time the night was over she would be screaming out in both pain and pleasure.

He placed a blanket down behind her so that he could rest on it comfortably. Grabbing her hips, he pulled her back against him, but didn't enter her, using his cock only to tease. Hands caressed her generous ass and he smiled thinking of the destruction he was going to cause.

Licking his thumb, he pressed it against her ass and heard her whimper. Grabbing the vibrating plug from his bag, he coated it in her juices before sliding it into her ass. Turning it on, he watched her body shudder before raining down slaps on her ass.

She cried out around the 5th or 6th hit and tried to move away from him. He growled and she quickly corrected her position, but it was too late. He bent over her and sunk his teeth into the back of her shoulder, letting her cry out before warning her not to move again.

Picking up the flogger, he moved into a better positing and started swinging. Slap after painful slap covered her beautiful ass without reprieve. He wasn't going slowly and he wasn't stopping. Harder and harder he continued. Her screams mixing with moans as the vibrating plug shifted with each hit.

She had kept her position, but a wicked smile crossed his face seconds before the flogger hit the back of her thighs. She let out a beautiful scream before moving forward to try and get away.

Dropping the flogger he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back sharply so she could see his face.

"Did you just move again?"

Tears and snot covered her face, but he knew she wasn't floating. Not yet, but she would be soon, of that he could guarantee. She apologized quietly, but knew she was going to regret it

"10 lashes with the dragon tail love and then a special little treat. You will count each one before the next one falls or we will start over."

"Yes Sir."

The first smack of the tail was light and she counted one as soon as the blow landed.

The second smack was a bit harder, but she still got the number out.

By the time he got to five, he sped up and hit consecutively harder. She faltered at 8 and he told her to start over.

This time she made it to six.

The following time it was only 4.

He paused briefly and caressed her abused ass.

She was almost there. Almost gone, but he wasn't ready for that yet.

He wiggled the plug in her ass and she moaned. Reaching between her legs, she started rubbing her clit. She was sopping wet and it was literally seconds before she was cumming, calling out her pleasure to the creatures of the night.

Picking up the dragon tail for the last time, he continued his assault, hitting her hard, but giving her enough time to make her count of ten.

"Now for your special treat my love!"

Caressing her ass again, he listened to her stifled moans. He felt her stiffen at feeling the warm breath on her ass seconds before he marked her, setting his teeth into her ass so hard that he growled at the warm metallic taste of blood. Licking the spot he just made, he quickly pulled the plug from her ass and adjusted himself into position.

She was some place far away now so he knew there was no need to be gentle as he forced himself inside her tight ass. One slow, sure stroke and he was buried.

Wrapping an arm around her waist, he pulled her up, impaling her onto his cock even more. He started fucking her ass hard, holding her in place so she had no choice but to take it. As soon as he felt her orgasm take her, he pulled the clothes pin off one nipple, then the other. She screamed out as wave after wave rippled through her body. He wasn't sure where one stopped and the other began but he wasn't going to last much longer.

Pushing her back down into the dirt, he grabbed her hips and finished taking his prey as hard as he could, finally cumming with a satisfied growl of conquest.

He stayed firmly planted inside her ass as he caught his breath. Slowly, his softened cock slipped from her and she collapsed to ground.

Leaving her there, he gathered up everything he used this evening before wrapping her up in the blanket he had been kneeling on.

He may have just treated her like an animal in the woods, a prey to hunt down and destroy, but she was all his and he would protect her from the other monsters of the night.

Pressing his lips to her forehead, he whispered "I love you," before carrying her off into the moonlight.