Belt, Butt and Bathtime

Story Info
A fun afternoon with a little bit of pain.
2.3k words
4.44
23.3k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She heard the front door open and close, loudly. Then the keys went down on the cabinet with a crash. Finally he walked through the kitchen door, his shirt a little oily and sleeves rolled up.

"I'm just in time I see, good good."

She had the ingredients for dinner spread across the table, chopping board and knife ready to go. He washed his hands and then started helping her prepare the food. He sliced and diced while she worked the pan, the room filled with the gorgeous scent of a rich bolognese as it gradually came together. Thirty minutes later they'd got it slowly simmering, ready for when they came back. After they'd finished clearing up the mess made by their preparations she turned to face him, her face questioning,

"Now Sir?"

"Yes I think so. I'll be up when I've put this shirt on to wash. I want to find you ready."

"Of course."

She left the room as he stripped off the shirt, he took his time, letting the anticipation build up. When he finally got to the bedroom door he paused a moment, knowing that she'd have heard him approach but would be facing the wall, bending over the end of the bed. Letting her wonder what he was doing for a few second he then went through the door. She was ready, exactly as he'd asked.

Her legs were spread wide, her skirt hiked up over her hips. Her naked upper body was lying forwards over two stacked pillows, she'd be able to lie like that for as long as he needed her to. Her behind looked spectacular, her blue lacy thong holding in a black buttplug. The part of the thong covering her pussy was sodden, courtesy of the cum he'd left inside her after lunch. He'd bent her over the kitchen table and filled her completely, following it up by leaving her with the plug in all afternoon. When they'd gone to the supermarket she'd been quivering, knowing that all it would take was a stray gust of wind and her plugged ass would be shown to the world. She was already wet and sticky from Sir's spunk, but by the time they'd got back to the house she was dripping. Then he'd made her wait until now to even start getting any relief, all the time filled and damp.

He slowly walked towards her, watching her shiver as she heard his approach, he was going to enjoy this. He rested a hand on a buttock, squeezing it firmly, feeling her tense under his grip. It started with a light tap, her buttocks wobbling slightly. The next blow was much harder, she gasped in surprise. He chuckled as he did it again, and again. He continued to warm her up, hitting both buttocks square on and also the top of her thighs. A pleasant red colour started to bloom, a beautiful contrast with the light blue thong. He paused for a moment, she was breathing hard, her hands clenching the bedsheets.

"Let's take this up a bit, shall we?"

A rhetorical question if there ever was one. His hands took down the thong with a feather -light touch, she stepped out of them and waited for him to start again. Instead his hand reached around in front of her, the wet thong trailing from his fingertips,

"Open wide."

She obediently opened her mouth and tasted the mixture of his cum and her arousal on her tongue, he left half of the piece of underwear dangling from her mouth. He pulled gently on her shoulders to sit her up , reaching around he fixed a pair of metal clamps on her nipples with the chain behind her back, tugging lightly on the chain he elicited a groan of pained pleasure.

He chuckled and stepped back, slapping her ass hard as he did so, she jumped at the unexpectedly abrupt action. Pulling on the chain, he forced her to arch her back as he continued to spank her, the rose hue of her skin darkening. Then, as suddenly as he'd started, he stopped let go of the chain, she flopped forwards, taking the moment to rest. She heard him unbuckle his belt and whipping sound as it was drawn through the trouser loops. The buckle clinked as the cold steel was placed against her buttock, a shock against the warm flesh. He let it drop further, a hard edge pushing at her wet folds and catching her engorged clit as he moved it. This made her squirm, she'd been expecting a hot leather stripe.

She wasn't to be disappointed, he stopped teasing, doubled over the belt in his hand and landed his best shot right across the middle of her ass, a perfect horizontal line. Admiring his work for second or two he then continued, each blow was slow and deliberate, no area of her backside was left untouched. He upped the force gradually, causing her to whimper into her makeshift gag. Noticing this he levelled off the impacts, maintaining but not building further on his vigour. Her whimpers turned to groans, then he saw something beautiful. A single strand of her juice had run free, stretching down from the front of her pussy in a sparkling viscous string. He caught it with his finger and tasted it, she was strong and sharp, incredibly turned on by what he was doing to her.

"You seem to be enjoying this quite a lot. Do you want me to hit you harder?"

A muffled 'mmm hhmmm' could be heard in response.

"I'll take that as a yes then."

The next blows were vicious, the leather sang through the air before crashing down on her tender skin. Her body flinched with each one, these starting to leave welts that would turn into bruises tomorrow. He continued until she started shaking her head. Stopping, he pulled the panties from her mouth. She still couldn't speak, she was panting too hard. Leaning over he kissed her on the back of the neck, his hands caressing her marked buttocks. One ended up gently teasing the plug in and out of her ass, the other found a place with a finger inside her and a thumb on the flesh surrounding her swollen clit. He massaged her for a moment as her breathing slowed then tugged the plug free. Her ass unwillingly released it and remained slightly open, winking at him as he continued to stimulate her sopping pussy.

He withdrew his hands and she moaned in frustration. She was getting so close. She heard the snap of a bottle lid and then felt a cool trickle down the crack of her ass. His finger massaged it in to her relaxed ring and then he added more, practically dropping it straight in her asshole. She trembled at the chilly intrusion, hoping for what was coming next. From behind her came the sound of his trousers being unzipped and pulled off then the sound of more lube being poured. Finally she felt him stand closer to her, a gentle touch from the slippery head of his cock against her slick hole. He filled her in one slow, smooth stroke, the preparation paying off as she gasped at the sensation. His body pressed against her cheeks, staying as deep as he could be as his hands stroked across her back.

"That's what you wanted, isn't it?"

"Yes Sir."

She just about managed to speak, her hands grabbing the sheets as she gyrated softly against him, basking in the feeling of fullness. His hand plucked at the chain of her nipple clamps, she tensed up immediately. He groaned appreciatively as her ass squeezed him tighter. He started to withdraw, just a little and then thrust back in - her turn to groan, a guttural, animal sound. The thrusting continued as he gathered a handful of her hair with the chain and pulled back slightly harder. Her back arched, beads of sweat starting to form on her back. The sound of bodies slapping filled the room as the pace picked up, the smell of her arousal filling his nose. She started to pant, almost a whimper with each stroke, he knew what that meant. Reaching under her he found her dripping, utterly turned on by the brutal treatment he was giving her. This brought him closer to the edge, he slapped her sore ass as he repeatedly pushed into her.

He suddenly dug his nails into her back, she tensed everything as he started to pump his load inside her. He was as deep as he possibly could be, emptying into her, making her ass feel used. He let her hair and chain drop from his grip, she lowered herself forward gently, grinding against him. He hadn't intended for it to be over that quickly, but he couldn't help it.

"You like the feel of cum inside you then?"

"Yes thank you Sir."

"Good girl."

He stroked in and out a little then withdrew, her ass sucking at him, greedily trying to keep him there. Reaching down he rolled her over and removed the clamps, her nipples standing red and proud from their pressure. She was a hot, sweaty mess, her pussy dripping, her ass covered in lube and cum. She'd got lube in her hair and over her side, everywhere his hands had wandered.

"Go have a rinse in the shower while the bath runs, you're a bit sticky."

She heaved herself off the bed, slightly unsteady on her legs and went into the shower. He went to run the bath, hot and bubbly, a sweet smell in the air. She walked across the bathroom from the shower, her body glistening wetly. He kissed her as he wrapped his arms around her, she tucked her head into his shoulder.

"Let's get you cleaned up."

She stepped into the hot, bubbly water and gingerly sat, her head against the wall, relaxing after the intensity of what they had just done. He'd seen her purple butt as she'd stepped past him and wasn't surprised by the slight discomfort sitting on it. He went and sat on the stool at the head of the bath and started to gently massage her head and run his hands through her hair, she shimmied down the bath slightly to submerge the back of her head, basking in the attention. After a few minutes of this he slathered his hands in shampoo and started to rub that in, paying special attention to that little spot behind her ears that always made her almost purr with pleasure.

He then rinsed through her hair using a large jug, filled from the tap, gently letting the flow wash out the mess of lube and juices that his hands had left streaked through it. On finishing he started with the conditioner, really working it into the hair and his hands constantly on the move across her scalp. She was in a dream like state, utterly relaxed, like putty in his hands. He kept up his efforts far longer than was necessary, loving seeing her like this. Eventually though, he spoke,

"Come on, let's do the rest of you."

She made a grumpy sighing sound and sat up a bit, pulling her hair over one shoulder and allowing him access to her body. He soaped up a loofah and started to rub in short strokes up and down her exposed neck, slowly working from one side to the other. She exhaled, turning it into a groan of appreciation. He moved down onto her shoulders, now moving in gentle circles. Reaching around he worked over her breasts, taking care over the still red, sensitive nipples. She stood up when he paused to allow him access to the rest of her.

"Bend over a bit."

She obediently leaned forward, placing her hands on the lip of the bath and presenting him with a full view of her abused ass and her pussy still slightly swollen with excitement. His touch was tender over the developing bruises, lightly pulling her cheek to one side he slipped the loofah over her red ring of an asshole, cleansing the mess of lube and cum he'd left oozing out. He slipped the fingers of his free hand in between the folds of her pussy, her clit was a hard little nub, still desperate for the orgasm she had earlier been denied. Massaging it, even just momentarily, led to a sharp intake of breath followed by an appreciative gasping.

"Spread them wider."

He said, tapping the inside of her leg as he did so. She splayed them out, leaving her standing sideways-on in the bath, bent over against the wall. He pushed his face into her sopping pussy, his lips and tongue immediately drawn to her clit as his thumb rubbed over her used ass. He sucked lightly, flicking her nub against his teeth. She started gyrating against his face, eager for it to continue. He started sucking a little harder, ever so gently beginning to scrape his teeth on her clit. She was panting now, after being wound up all day this wasn't going to take very long. Her body bucked against him and he popped the thumb into her ass up to the first knuckle. This increased the intensity and she shuddered through a drawn-out orgasm, silently screaming against the wall as she did. As she stopped quivering he moved his mouth from now too-sensitive clit, gently kissing up her stomach as she turned around and cradled his head against her, clinging on. They held this awhile and then she sat down, pulling the plug from the bath when she did so. He picked up the jug again and rinsed her down, then engulfed her in a warm towel, holding her tight to his chest. He spoke,

"Hungry now?"