Belt Up

Story Info
The lady gets a thrashing.
917 words
3.64
44.6k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He should have kept his left hand up. Caroline was a big girl-just over six foot, topping him by 2 inches-and the extra height brought her right cross over his guard to impact squarely on his eye. He saw flashing lights, felt the skin begin to puff up immediately. She hadn't pulled the punch.

"You stupid cow! What the hell...?"

She tried to say she was sorry, that she'd been carried away by the excitement of sparring with him-he was, after all, a professional--but before she could speak he had slammed out of the flat.

.......

Two hours later, after a few drinks and a lot of kidding from his mates ("What happened: she cross her legs then?), he returned to the flat. His black eye throbbed painfully as he opened the hall door. On the table in the hall lay a small parcel with a large label: "For Rick." She was nowhere in sight, had not come to greet him. He opened the parcel. It was something she knew he had wanted for a long time: a wide, black leather belt with a Harley Davidson buckle: flashy, pretentious, but very macho! Still feeling bitter-so she thought she'd get round him like this, did she?--he stripped off his old belt and threaded the new one through the belt loops of his jeans. He opened the living room door.

She was waiting for him. Not on her feet, ready for a kiss. Not on the couch, with a couple of buttons undone, showing a lot of leg and flashing a come-hither smile. Not even on the carpet with her legs apart. She was bent over the wide, padded arm of the armchair, her head on its seat and her rump in the air. Her skirt was hauled up to display her tight, well-rounded buttocks, shrouded only by semi-transparent black knickers. She heard him enter, and spoke: "I'm really sorry. Now punish me!"

Just the sight of her in that defenceless position made him harden at once. His first thought was to forget the insult to his pride and make peace with a good hard shagging from behind. His second was to butt-fuck her savagely. Then his eye throbbed again. Setting his teeth, he unbuckled the new belt and pulled it from its loops. He doubled it in his hand and stepped up behind her, holding it by the buckle. He drew back his arm, then whipped it forward.

The first lash across her behind brought from her a muffled scream. Maybe she hadn't expected that he would take her request at face value. At the second stroke, even harder, she began to straighten up-she had had enough already. Too late: his left hand flashed to the nape of her neck, holding her down across the chair arm. Still holding the belt, he managed to hook two finger of his right hand into the waist band of her pants, hauling them down around her knees. Two wide red welts marked her pink cheeks. That excited him. His arm rose again.

Now with shorter but still savage blows, he thrashed her until her buttocks were crimson with welts, already darkening along the edges to blue bruises. She howled, squirmed, begged, but finally lay unresisting. At last he dropped the belt and released her. Still she did not move. She spoke, her voice so muffled in the depths of the chair that he could not her hear. He bent closer. She muttered, in a kind of pleading fury: "Fuck me now, you bastard! Fuck me! For god's sake...Fuck me!"

Only now did he realise that her thighs were wet with love juice. He slid a finger between her legs, and in a moment was wet to the wrist. Still roughly, he pulled her upright and then forced her down to the floor. Her face was flushed as red as her behind, her teeth bared in an animal snarl. "Give it to me! I want that cock up me now!!" His jeans were off; his cock as swollen and throbbing as his now forgotten eye. As he lowered himself onto her she raised her legs high in the air, straining forward to grasp an ankle in each hand. Reaching out, he grabbed the chair cushion and forced it under her hips. Without preliminary thrusting, he was deep inside her at once, driving his cock in up to the root. He fancied he could feel her bush brushing against his balls as he tried to penetrate still farther into her hot cunt.

She bucked against him, releasing her grip on her ankles so that she could wrap her long legs around him, and now locking her ankles in the small of his back. She groaned in mixed pain and pleasure as his thrusts ground her stinging rump against the floor. She convulsed as she exerted every muscle in her pelvis to grip harder on his thick, throbbing shaft. They could both hear clearly the liquid sounds made as his rod plunged to the limit in her wetness...withdrew a little...hammered home again...

"Now, now, now Rick! Fill me..fill me up with your hot spunk!"

They came together, both yelling in near frenzy.

* * * * *

Later, she saw him threading the old belt back onto his jeans. "Why?" she asked, "I thought you wanted the Harley belt to show off?"

"Well," he said, grinning lopsidedly, "I thought I'd keep the new one as a relic of the best fuck I've ever had...yet!"