Beltane Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaÂź experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Starlight enveloped me in a bear hug, but soon dipped her hand down to grab my leaking cock. I took the opportunity to grab one of her massive tits and give it a squeeze. When I pinched her nipple, she squealed in pleasure and began jacking my rod faster. I used the other hand to grab her other tit and began to play with it. "Oh, you like my tits, huh?" she asked. Why don't you fuck my big titties then?"

With that, she let a big glob of spit out of her mouth and onto her cleavage. Then she knelt down to take my cock between those massive mammaries. I stood there while the other women watched me fuck Starlight's big tits. She would lick the head of my cock occasionally as my cock came into view. Soon I saw Windsong's hand go to Raven's tit and Raven's hand began to explore Windsong's pussy. I could hear the wet sloppy noises as Raven finger fucked Windsong.

Suddenly Raven said: "I want some of that too." And she started playing with my balls while I got a titty fuck. Not to be outdone, (I didn't realize that this was now a competition.) Windsong came over and shoved a tit into my mouth. I slid a hand between her legs and began to finger her hot wet snatch.

I was in heaven! I'd never even had a threesome before and now three women were all but fighting over who could have my cock first. I'd say that I didn't know what to think, but in reality I was far beyond thinking with anything other than my cock and it just wanted to cum. It wanted some tits, a pussy, a mouth, an ass or even an armpit to cum in and on. I was just one big penis at that point. I let them do whatever they wanted as long as it felt good. They did and it did.

Before I knew it, I was on the floor with my cock up Starlight's wonderfully tight ass as she bounced herself up and down my fuck pole. Raven was sitting on my face while I licked and sucked every inch of her sweet little snatch and Windsong was licking my asshole. It took me only a couple of minutes to cum deep in Starlight's asshole and she began to do the orgasm dance with my third ejaculation. Once Starlight finished cumming, she fell off my now deflating cock.

Windsong immediately moved to suck my cum out of Starlight's ass while she moaned and laid there recovering.

This wasn't lost on Raven. She immediately bent over and sucked the last of the cum from my cock while grinding her hot wet pussy on my face. It didn't take long for me to get hard again. Raven soon pulled her pussy off my mouth and sat on my cock. Raven rode my cock like a woman possessed. Having cum just minutes ago, I could last longer and Raven came twice before dismounting in exhaustion from my still hard baby maker.

Windsong saw her chance. She left Starlight in a microsecond and mounted my cock. Starlight went to Raven and the two began a frenzied sixty nine with each other. Windsong bent down to kiss me while she fucked herself on my cock. Our tongues battled as I mauled and mashed ample tits. I pulled on her nipples till she screamed and came in a gusher all over my cock and balls. I was getting close again, but managed to hold off.

Windsong rolled off me and laid there seemingly all fucked out. I went to the other two witches and invaded their space with my cock. Starlight was now fist fucking Raven's pussy and raven was thrashing about like a fish freshly pulled onto the shore. There was a look of pure ecstasy on her face. I got behind Starlight's lovely big ass and lined up to fuck it again, but as I made my first thrust, Raven squirted again and Starlight moved just enough that my cock sank home in her big, hot, tight pussy instead of her ass.

At this point, I didn't care. I fucked with everything I had left (which by now wasn't much) I came in Starlight's tight little twat and just as I finished, she came too, bathing my cock in her pussy juice. She squirted for the first time ever.

After that, we were pretty much done and we slept naked and on the floor for about an hour. I awoke to Windsong riding my cock again. Thirty seconds later, I came in her tight hot pussy. She finished herself off this time with her fingers. Windsong cried out when she came and woke up the others. They took turns lapping the cum out of her pussy, leaving me to watch and recover.

I offered my cock to be cleaned by someone's tongue but three witches just smiled and handed me some Kleenex. The Great Rite had concluded.

Once we finished cleaning ourselves up, we set about finishing our ritual. We thanked the Goddess and the God. We opened our circle and then we grounded and centered. I noticed cum running down Raven's leg as we were putting on our bath robes again. Then it was back to the dining room for cakes and ale. We maximized on the ale part of the rite of cakes and ale that night. The four of us drank seven bottles of wine after the ritual.

In the morning, I woke up with two of the women in my bed. We found Raven sleeping naked on the dining room floor. She'd been too drunk to make it to the bed. After a cup of coffee, the three women left together. Once again the house felt empty

Afterwards, we continued to practice as a coven, but we never did another skyclad ritual and none of us ever spoke of that night again. Of the four of us founding members, only I remain in this world. Two years later Raven was killed by a drunk driver. Starlight was found dead in her apartment about ten years ago. My dear Windsong passed last week from pneumonia. I wasn't able to go to her funeral, but our daughter said that it was a lovely ceremony. Her name is Raven Windstar and she is now High Priestess of the coven.

They gave the coven a name but I can't remember what it is. The membership has grown to seven members and they are of mixed genders. My daughter tells me very little of the coven activities and I have quit asking about them. She assures me that the coven will continue and says that a couple of the members are going to bring their children to ritual soon. Things are much different now than they were in my day.

Even at my age and with my physical infirmity, I remain a quite powerful Sorcerer. If I wanted, I could even cheat Death himself, but I won't do that. I hope that Death will come for me soon. I will welcome him. I am tired and ready for my reincarnation. Until he comes, I will live in my memories, but once in a while I still do a little magick. After all, I compelled you to read my story.

(P.S. This story is a total fiction. All the characters and events exist only in my senile mind. As always, all characters are over 21.)

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Other World Ch. 01 A hero for our times takes life-saving action.in Erotic Couplings
Shipwrecked in Paradise Eight friends become stranded on a tropical island.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Knocking Up Nanci Nanci wants a baby daddy and so much more.in Loving Wives
The Surrogate Ch. 01 Best friend's wife says she wants a baby and he can't deliver.in Erotic Couplings
A Different Kind of Same A werewolf/animal story with the Dd/Lg bdsm aspect.in NonHuman
More Stories