Ben and Ann Ch. 02

Story Info
Shy wife learns again.
7.5k words
4.26
55.4k
10
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers

Shy Wife Learns Again

This is the second story in this fictional series with characters who are not real and events which did not happen. The first story was the setup for this one which I really saw as the first story when I considered this story line. This series will be shorter and lighter than the cruise series.

Obviously, Ben and Ann love each other. Let's see what Ben's new plan is......

....................................

It has been over a year since Ben and Ann's vacation to the Canary Islands. He has thought a thousand times about the events which took place there. Some of his thoughts excite and fascinate him others alarm and distress him. His fantasies, most people have them, have played into his thoughts too.

Ben was glad when Ann had drawn the line and not let the husbands put sunscreen on the other's wife's breasts. He loved Ann and wanted her all to himself. He wanted her to learn to love herself as much as he did. He wanted her to see herself as beautiful and lovely and deserving of being loved. He didn't want to turn her into a slut.

On the other hand, he had to admit to himself how exciting it was and how turned on he got watching Tom and Jill looking at his wife's tits. He remembered rubbing sunscreen into Ann's breasts on the beach with others watching too. He also remembered the stiff hardon he had because of it and how Ann almost had an orgasm while he did it. He thought about the hot sex they had continuing even after they had returned home.

He had daydreams of watching Tom caressing his wife's tits envisioning the way she might push her erect nipples into his fingers and moan. He remembered her story of masturbating in the water with Jill and daydreamed about watching Tom's face as he watched Ann with her bottoms down to her ankles shoving three fingers deep into her sopping pussy as she pulled her nipple. In some of his daydreams, Tom even kneeled in front of Ann replacing her fingers with his active tongue. It occurred to him, he almost never had any thoughts of him doing anything with Jill or even watching her while Tom watched Ann.

These thoughts alarmed and distressed Ben; he loved his wife. How could he possibly want these things? They had come away from that vacation still knowing they each loved each other and wanted to stay together more than they wanted anything else. If he let anything like that happen, let alone encouraged it, would she still believe he loved her and cherished her?

Ben remembered how excited his wife was wearing the two piece suit for the first time in public and then more excited after going braless in the restaurant. Even that excitement escalated going topless on the beach and in the water and being touched in public. But, it had not been enough to keep Ann's head clear on how lovely and sexy and deserving she is. She was back to deflecting his compliments with self abusing insults. Her appearance and dress had slipped as if it was a self fulfilling destination statement.

What to do; what to do? He is torn on all sides with no clear idea of the best thing to do. He knows what he wants; his lovely sexy beautiful wife knowing she is desirable and being confident in herself to give herself to him with the excitement they had those nights on their vacation.

If he got them involved with a new couple or new man, they might have an agenda for it all to go way too far and do things Ben and Ann didn't want and couldn't tolerate. If it was someone they could trust, it would have to be someone they knew and he didn't want anything on-going or anything which might mess up their future relationships. He can't come up with an answer which gets what he wants without serious repercussions.

The answer came almost by accident on his next business trip back east to corporate headquarters. As the head of production for his company, Ben sends production reports and reports of immediate and long- term production estimates based on orders and sales in the pipeline to Joe Martin, basically the corporate equivalent of Ben. Twice a year Joe comes to the plant to audit Ben's processes and Ben travels back to corporate whenever Joe summons him. They have worked well together for over 15 years and have become friends as well as associates.

Back at corporate after a long day of sharing reports and working on the next annual production plan, Joe invited Ben to dinner and drinks after at the premier restaurant in the five-star hotel where Ben was staying. It was after dinner with the two men sitting in a quiet corner of the lounge each sipping his favorite drink.

......................................................

Ben, your work is great; hell it's always great. I wish the other production managers were as easy to work with as you are. But, something's wrong; you seemed to be distracted all day. Are you OK, is there something at home? Is everything OK between you and your wife? What is it man; whatever it is, it's dragging you down.

I don't know what to say Joe. It's terribly personal; something I don't feel I can share with anyone. But, I don't know what to do about it. If it ever gets out or gets around the company, it will cause irreparable damage to me professionally and my marriage.

Ben, you are good man and a friend; you know I am a man of my word. Whatever you tell me here in confidence will never be repeated to anyone. You mentioned your marriage, is your wife leaving you or seeing someone else?

No, just the opposite; Ann loves me dearly but she doesn't believe I or anyone else should love her. She thinks she is old, fat, and ugly. She dresses herself in dowdy clothes and makes little effort with her makeup in a self-sabotaging way of trying to prove she is right. Whenever I compliment her she puts herself down.

Now Ben, I've met your wife a couple of times over the years. She is attractive. Have you considered you might be doing something which makes her feel this way?

I have thought about it; No, I don't think so. I think it comes from her mother telling her she wasn't beautiful and would never deserve to be loved by a man because there was nothing special about her. I – well we – did some things on one of our last vacations. I thought they helped some but it didn't last and now she is back pretty much like she was before. When we were first married, I thought she would eventually just get over it; but the last 10 years or so has been so frustrating for me. It hurts me so much to see her treat herself this way and to know what she doesn't let us have together as a couple because of it. I love her so dearly and wish there was just something I could do to help her and have it stay permanent.

You say you guys did something which seemed to help. Just what did you do?

Oh God, I can't believe I'm telling you this. I think I need another drink. (After signaling the waiter and waiting quietly for his drink, he took a long swallow and let out a big sigh.) We went on vacation to a great resort in the Canary Islands. The first day there she wore her frumpy one piece swimsuit so I bought her a two piece suit. It was modest but she almost freaked out over it. I stayed calm and just kept reassuring her and let her choose. Two days later, she decided to wear it and it excited her even so she didn't want to admit it. Her attitude toward herself was great and the sex was good.

Then after several days, we met this other couple. They acted so innocent but looking back on it, I don't think so. This guy's wife gets Ann to go braless to dinner in the restaurant that evening and his wife does too. Having him and his wife look at her when she felt she was being naughty excited her too even more than wearing the swim suit. Hell, it excited me too; a lot more than looking at his wife.

The next day, his wife talked Ann into going topless on the beach. I was shocked and surprised at the same time. I mean, it was something I wanted; but I could see what she was doing and I didn't like where it looked like they were trying to take us. The next step was his wife getting her to put sunscreen on her breasts with everyone watching; then, came her getting Ann to let me put sunscreen on her breasts with everyone watching.

I have to tell you, I was playing along with all this because it was like a dream come true for me. I was excited as hell and I could see Ann was too. She almost had an orgasm while I was touching her as she watched everyone watching us. It was when his wife tried to get Ann to let her husband play with her tits it all went to hell. Even though there was no way in hell I was going to let that happen, I let Ann handle it. She told them no and goodbye and we left.

That took a lot of courage to let her decide that way; what if she had said, "Great, let's do it?"

That was something I needed to know; if she wanted to go any further with them. Everything we had done up that point had both of us more and more excited. I knew where my limit was but I needed to know where hers was. I was so proud of her; she is a good woman and a great wife.

So, what do you want and what do you think it will take to get it?

I have thought about that a lot and I know both of those answers. The sixty four dollar question is how to make it so. Ann is a wonderful beautiful maturing woman. She sees herself as old, fat, and ugly when she isn't any of those things. She doesn't believe she deserves to be loved and believes I deserve better than her. She says her breasts are old, flabby, and small. They are lovely, soft and radiant. My wife is lovely and has every right to expect to be loved and know she deserves it. When she smiles, she is drop dead gorgeous. I want her to know these things about herself and be confident enough in herself she can accept my compliments and my love. I want her to dress and act like that. I want her to anticipate being loved and being made love to so she can give herself to it and joy in it in the exciting way she did when were on vacation.

That was the easy part; what will it take is more complicated. We talked about all this when we were on that vacation and a lot more after we got back home. It lasted for a while but having me telling her and complimenting her wasn't enough to sustain it for her. What made it work before was other people telling her, seeing her, reacting to her so she could take it all in and process it. We need to get involved with someone who will do all those things for her in a way which compliments and validates her and encourages her to believe it so she can change her beliefs about herself.

It has to be someone who will treat her with respect and once all this is accomplished, they will stop. We need someone I can trust not to go too far and to stop if it all falls apart; someone who will not have some personal agenda to take her away from me, turn her into a slut, or blackmail us. But, it can't be anyone in our area or personal lives who might want this to be a regular thing or who will get strange if we meet them in the grocery store. It's just that simple.

Actually, it is. (Pause) I know just who you could get and how you could do it. But it all depends on you. How much do you trust me?

Well, I have trusted you enough to tell you all this. How much more do I need?

As I listened to you, I thought of a plan; at least the basic parts. It could work. If you needed someone to hold your hand while you hung off a cliff to reach your wife's hand and save her life, would you trust me?

You are a couple of years older than me and not in that good of shape; but I'm sure you mean figuratively. Yeah, I guess so, why, do you plan to throw her off a cliff?

No, not exactly; I want you to hear me out before you say anything, but it might feel like I plan to throw her over the cliff. I want you to remember I like you, respect you, and really do want to help. Do you want to hear it?

Yeah, go for it. It can't hurt to listen. If I don't like it, we can always forget it ever happened.

No, once I say this out loud, it will always be out there. I can never be like it didn't happen. We are both taking a risk here. I am willing to take it; but you have to understand the risk and be willing to take it too. Are you still in?

Yeah, at this point, I am willing to try anything. What do you have?

OK, here goes; remember this is just a basic plan. We can work it over and add details later if you decide you want to try it. I am willing to be your guy. We are friends but we are really not that close; not in the every day sense. I know and understand what you want and why you want it. I want that for you and Ann. We could set it up to be during my next audit visit. I would only do and go as far as you think necessary; but, I do believe this would have to go further than you guys went before. You want this to make a big enough impression it sticks this time.

If she feels as badly about herself as you say, you might be able to use that to set some kind of bet with her. You have a nice house and a secluded back yard; maybe you could invite me over one evening for dinner. If you could get her to bet she is so unattractive and undesirable I wouldn't show any interest in her, you would have to admit once and for all she is right about herself and she would win something she really really wants. If it turns out she is wrong and I show interest in her without being disrespectful but in an undeniable way without you saying anything or doing anything to make it happen, you get her to do something like before while I am there. With enough compliments and drinks, maybe between the two of us we might be able to touch her and excite her and get into her head.

If at any time it goes bad or falls apart, everything stops immediately and I leave. If you have a change of heart and decide at any time you need it to stop, you will have a signal. You let me know and it all stops. She never hears another word about it from me. Nothing would happen you don't want to happen. I understand from what you have told me, you don't want any kind of penetration. I fully agree; I wouldn't want that either. I am good with that. So, what do you think?

So, you want to get my wife topless; I always knew you were a dirty old man. No, just kidding. I would never have asked; but since you have offered, actually, I like it. It sounds like something I could sell her on. It could just work. She would be so sure of herself she might just be willing to risk it to hear me finally admit it and the right reward; she would believe she had no chance of loosing. She must never and I mean never find out we set this all up and the bet was fixed. It would always have to appear to have been a genuine bet. If she made a bet and lost it, she would stick to it.

Ok, if you like that idea, we can talk it through and make changes and additions; we have plenty of time. But, if I do this for you, it's going to cost you.

What do you mean by that?

Well, as you were talking about Ann and how she feels about herself, I was realizing you don't have a lock on women who feel old, fat, and ugly. Millie and I might be a few years older than you two, but she is right there like a lot of maturing women. If I help you with this and it works by any stretch of the imagination, you have to return the favor. Just like you, I would like my wife to feel sexy and desirable again and to want sex and to enjoy it but only with me.

Ok, I guess I could do that. Do you have a plan for that too?

No, not at all; but, it this works with Ann, we can see what worked and what didn't and use that to make a new plan for Millie. I trust you as much as you trust me.

It's a deal then. (A handshake followed by a clink of their glasses as they finish their drinks.)

................................................

Yeah, did you get the revised report? Did you see the amount of product we will need to produce for the new order from XYZ Company? Yeah, we didn't expect to get that one. I believe we stole that one. I got the impression they weren't too impressed with their previous supplier. They had a lot of questions about our production capabilities and our quality processes. This will be very profitable business for us. I have already started the production plan for them. We need to provide a quality product with on time deliveries; but if we do, I bet we could plan on at least two or three years of renewals on that contract. This could expand into a really big deal down the road.

Are we still good for a week from Friday? Good; I need you to call me on my cell phone during lunch.

...................................................

Hey! Thanks for calling; I know, I know this is the umpteenth time we have talked but I am nervous as hell about this. You were right; it does feel like we are throwing her off a cliff. I just hope this doesn't all blow up in our faces.

I got her to agree to the bet but I had to agree to her new terms. Not only do I have to admit she has been right about herself all along, but I have to quit making any kind of response to her comments if I have tried to compliment her. In fact, she wanted me to have to stop complimenting her at all but I wouldn't agree to that. She also gets a new Lexus and she wants to remodel our bedroom. When she does, she gets to make all decisions about every little detail without any input or comments from me.

I got her to agree to wear only a sundress, lacy boy pants, and sandals for the evening. If you show her in any undeniable way you find her attractive or desirable without being crude or nasty, she has to take her sundress off for the rest of the evening. I could tell she was laughing at me thinking that might ever happen; she is so sure she can't possibly loose. She said if she did loose and took her dress off, you would take one look at her and run out of the house feeling sorry for me having to live with her every time you see me after that.

Yeah, I agree; we start with the drinks when you get there. She doesn't drink much at home; mostly just on vacations. If you or I always mix the drinks we can see she is relaxed by the time we pull it on her. You know the basic plan; we have talked it over several times. We will just have to see how she handles it as we go. The most important part is to make sure she is not drunk and she doesn't feel threatened. She needs to know what is going on and choose be an active part of it. Depending on what she chooses to do, we may have to adjust the plan. I have a couple of ideas; just follow my lead and pray for the best.

.......................................

After the meetings and business of the day were completed, Joe was driving his rental car enjoying the early evening display of the sun in the clouds on that warm late August day. He chose to use a rental car so he would have an immediate getaway if their plan failed and he needed to get out of there quickly. As per plan, he had stopped by his room and changed out of his suit into a light shirt and shorts. He considered his plan he had sold to Ben and how they had developed it together.

The truth was Joe really did think Ann was a luscious sensual woman and had ever since he had first been introduced to her. Like most men, he had his fantasies and some of them had been about his friend's wife. If this went as planned, he would get to live out a large part of that fantasy. And if he got to watch as Ben helped him with Millie, he would get to experience one of his biggest fantasies. He understood Ben didn't want him to do any penetration with Ann and had said he wanted the same respect from Ben with Millie. But, he came to realize the truth was he really wanted to see Ben go balls deep into Millie's mouth and pussy ramming himself so hard into her cunt it drove her into a frenzy of orgasms. The only thing which would make that fantasy better would be to get it all on camera so he could watch it over and over again.

GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers
12