Ben and Ann Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Millie's team didn't just loose the next game. Their defense layed down, their offense failed to thrive, and their special teams weren't so special. They got crushed. It was almost a race for all four of them to get far enough away from their spouse to get on the phone.

"Ben? Joe. It's over; she has lost the bet. You know your upcoming trip before the Christmas season starts; we will do it then. We will have a very intimate dinner with after dinner entertainment and such. You know you have to look out for that "and such" stuff. I'll plan our hostess's outfit. It will be the same as before, no final penetration; but after all that happened with Ann, everything else is fair game." Ben asked him if he was sure he was OK with that? Yeah, fair is fair. Ben told him to think about that some more and they would talk again.

Ann, I can't believe it; my guys let me down. Now, what am I going to do? Giggle, giggle. I hope I am still giggling after it's all over. I figured this was going to happen so I have already made arrangements to have a house security system installed. It will monitor several areas of the house inside and out. They will even show me how to monitor it all "from my computer at work". The weather will be too cold to do this outside so it will have to be in the house. No matter where they do it, you will be able to pull up that camera and be able to see and hear whatever happens. Joe will never notice; you know men, they never notice anything around the house.

Millie, are you really going to go through with this? Ann, I am actually looking forward to it. The way you made it sound, it must be so totally consuming and I have one stay out of any trouble card. We will have to make them pay for this you know. They haven't hurt us and I know their hearts are in the right place but they should never have done it this way. Even so their hearts meant well, they do look like they both enjoyed their time with you and probably plan to have just as much fun with me. Think about it; we'll make a plan -- our plan to make things even. Have you had your first appointment yet? Mine was last week. I can't tell you how hard that was for me. I am glad we chose to do this together. Bye now.

Ben called Joe. Hey there; I'm coming in on Wednesday night. I'll be staying at my usual hotel and I've arranged for a rental car like you did. I will leave all my contact information with your secretary so if there is anything I need to review prior to our first meeting on Thursday, you can have it waiting for me at the hotel. Joe appreciated that telling him he had pushed all of his meetings into the mornings so he could take the afternoons off to be with Millie. His four days starts on Wednesday so their Friday evening dinner would be after two and a half days of having her boundaries expanded a little. Ben told him he would see him Thursday morning.

Millie called Ann to tell her the security system was all in and Joe hadn't noticed a thing. Then they discussed what each one would need to do to hook Ann's laptop to the computer running the system. Then they discussed their plan for the day after and the things they had purchased for that.

Millie asked Ann how she did it; being with the two husbands knowing the video camera was on and she was going to watch it all. Ann told her after a few drinks and the sensory overload from all the touching and kissing, she had only a limited awareness in the back of her mind of the camera from time to time. Millie told her she was going to really try to get Ben to fuck her but she was going to give Ann a thumb signal when she was doing it so she would know it was just for her. Ann reminded her it sounded like an level headed plan now but when she gets into the middle of it, the plan gets blurry in a hurry and for her to just do her best. She needed to know if Ben would do it; he took a lot of trips.

Ben arrived as planned. The meetings were productive. After Friday's meeting he finally had a chance to talk privately with Joe. Joe told him he had been having a very positive time with Millie. They were having a very uninhibited sexual fling and she was playing up the slave role but up until then she was just playing. Everything was set for the evening and he would have a special surprise for him so dinner starts at 6 pm and don't be late.

That afternoon, Ben returned to his room to change for dinner. He considered what was about to happen. Millie was a beautiful mature woman; she took good care of herself even though she was a little older and a little shorter and a little heavier than Ann. Joe had told him she loved to have her breasts and particularly her nipples stimulated and once she was turned on, she likes it to be somewhat rougher. He told him she loved to be titty fucked and even though they didn't do it very often, she liked anal sex too. So, he asked Ben to do the same thing with his mouth and fingers to her Joe had done to Ann.

Ben thought about how the oral sex with Ann had not been part of their original plan. It had developed in response to what Ann had done. Now Joe was including that for Millie before it even started. Ben worried what might happen in the thick of things; where all this might be headed. He thought about how much he loved Ann and knew he was going to have to be careful. He finished dressing and soon was driving out to Joe and Millie's house.

Millie was able to call Ann before Joe got home for the afternoon's activities. They got the two computers working together and soon Ann was able to pull up each of the new cameras in Millie's house and Millie could see Ann via her new web cam on her computer. Ann was surprised when she opened the camera in living room to see a nude Millie sitting in front of her computer and talking on the phone. Soon, the two hung up the phones and were able to talk and see each other via computer.

Millie told Ann about her first two days of "slavery". The first day Joe had told her she had to be nude the entire four days unless he told her to wear something for him and then it would only be what he told her wear. They spent that fist day with him trimming up her pubic hair followed by wild sex in every hole in every room in the house. The only other time in their married lives he had trimmed her there was when he had taken pictures of her the last time she had been his slave. As he had trimmed her, she was knew there was going to be a lot more picture taking.

Millie went on to tell her, the second day after serving him breakfast with both of them nude, he had her wear her long winter coat. He had taken her out to a hiking trail where after a walk into the woods, he took her away from the trail into a small clearing where he took her coat so he could take all sorts of provocative pictures of her. That ended with pictures of her sucking him as she kneeled on her coat with the sunshine gleaming off her radiant skin. That evening wearing her low cut black dress and flat sandals she was taken to a wonderful dinner at a little restaurant. With no bra, panties, girdle or anything under her dress, every time she moved, everything moved. The waiter had loved it and Joe just grinned through the whole dinner. He had made her pull her dress up to her waist during the drive home so he could touch her as he drove. The rest of the evening at home was more sex in front of the camera.

Ann observed Millie talked about the sex but not the communication and asked her if Joe had been saying anything to her during those two days. Millie told her he had been saying all the old usual stuff; you know the stuff they always say. Ann asked her how she was doing with her appointments. Millie told her she understood what she was saying but it was hard for her. Ann responded telling her she was finding the going slow too and for Millie to just remember this is what got all this started in the first place.

Ben arrived right on time and was greeted at the door by a smiling Millie wearing a thin dress who gave him a quick hug before handing him a cold drink. He went into the living room to find Joe waiting for him. Joe told him he had altered his bet with Millie. In exchange for him eliminating the fourth day of her slavery, she had agreed for him to make Ben her co-master for the rest of her last day. Joe looked him in the face telling him she was his to command just like him and she would do anything he told her to repeating the "anything" with a raised eyebrow.

Ben sipped his drink as he considered this distressing turn of events. He thought how so many men would love to be in this position; away from home with a willing sexy woman at his command. Then logic set in and he realized Joe was doing this just for the thrill of it in Millie's mind; to feel she was to be at his command. The plan had not changed and he was supposed to stick to it. He relaxed letting his initial fear subside.

When Millie returned to tell them dinner was ready, Joe had her stand in front of where they sat. He told Ben she was being his sex slave for the day and he had decided to make Ben her co-master for the rest of the evening. Then he asked her if that was correct. She said, "Yes sir." He went on to say she would obey Ben's every command without hesitation; isn't that true too? "Yes sir." Ben asked her if that was what she really wanted. She told him she wanted whatever he wanted; she wanted to please her master. She really hammed it up.

As the two men sat at the dinning room table, she began serving them dinner. Ben looked up at her telling her he wanted her to serve them without the dress. She was to take it off and hand it to her husband. Millie panicked for a moment. In her mind she realized it had started and her heart pounded in her chest. She realized she could turn around and walk away to the bedroom closing the door behind her ending this whole thing. In a heartbeat, she knew she wasn't going to; she really wanted this.

Millie smiled at Ben as she slowly pulled her dress up and off revealing black lacy panties much like Ann had worn. Ben could see her light brown pubic hair through the lace of her panties; then his eyes immediately came up to her voluptuous soft breasts with their ridged red nipples. He told her how lovely she was and thanked her.

When she served Joe his salad, he lifted her heavy breast up and kissed her nipple. When she turned to serve Ben she had an expectant look on her face telegraphing her hope he would do the same. Ben asked her to lift her breast up and hold it to his lips where he kissed it before rolling the stiff nipple gently between his teeth bringing a groan from deep in her throat. He was surprised to see Joe snap a picture of it with his digital camera.

As she served them dinner, she kept refilling her glass from the pitcher of cold mixed drinks. Throughout dinner the men touched, kissed, and caressed Millie's entire body and Joe took a few more pictures. The whole time both men told her how lovely and sexy and luscious and enticing she was. Ben told her how wonderful her huge soft breasts were and how much he enjoyed them. When Ben cupped her panty covered mound, his hand shined with her excitement.

When it was time for desert, Ben asked if Millie was desert. She told him she had planned on ice cream but if that was what he wanted it would happen. He told her to bring the ice cream and maybe they could have both. When she returned, he told her to remove her panties and hand them to her husband so he could inspect them. Joe told her they were very wet; she was being very naughty and obviously enjoying it.

Ben told her to dip her big breast in his ice cream and hold it for him to devour. As he licked and sucker her breast, she dipped her other in the ice cream so he could keep dinning going from one to the other. Before he finished the ice cream, he was biting her nipples and pulling them between his teeth. Ben made her groan as he pulled back lifting her massive breast up away from her chest. He noticed Joe taking more pictures. Millie's breathing was ragged as she mauled her big tits with her small hands and mashed them all over Ben's face. As she captured his face between her voluptuous tits, he told her how amazing she was.

When she turned to serve her husband his ice cream, he pulled her to him so her legs straddled his legs as he kissed and licked her generous tits he had just watched his friend enjoy. As she fed him his ice cream off her tits, he was taking a large dollop of Vaseline in his fingers pushing it into her hairy pussy and rubbing it in. With her legs spread wide, Ben watched as Joe's fingers worked his wife's pussy and was only slightly surprised to see him take another double finger full and work it into her anus.

Joe told her how hot it was to watch her feed Ben her breasts and he made her tell him how much she enjoyed doing it. He told her how steamy her pussy was and how much he enjoyed his fingers inside her making her tell them both how much she liked that too. Then he made her tell them how much she liked his fingers in her ass too asking her if she wanted Ben to do that to her. "Oh God, Yes." Neither man noticed the thumb up on her hand holding her left breast. By the time Joe finished his ice cream, he was biting her nipples too.

Joe moved the whole scene to the bedroom so they could be more comfortable. He lay Millie in the middle of their king sized bed and quickly removed his clothes. As Joe lay beside his lovely wife kissing her and mauling her breasts, Ben undressed and lay on the other side of her. Both men were kissing, caressing and fondling her from her face and lips across her breasts and stomach to her pussy and ass and down to her knees. They continued to tell her how hot and gorgeous and racy and erotic she was. As two mouths and four hands moved all over her, she kept fondling and caressing their stiff cocks. Soon she was moaning and whipping her head from side to side.

When she had first held both their cocks in her hands, she had kept her thumb up on the hand holding Ben's. By the time she was moaning and whimpering, she had completely forgotten all about that thumb thing.

Millie held her legs wide open inviting, no actually begging, both men to find her special places. Joe moved up to slide his stiff cock into his wife's mouth. Ben was sucking and biting her throbbing nipple while he watched them. He remembered Joe watching Ann suck him and now he as he realized how excited he was, he also realized how excited Joe must have been. Remembering the plan, Ben moved down between his friend's wife's plump wide open thighs.

Ben began to lick and suck her hairy pussy as her thighs quivered on both sides of his face. Her pussy lips were hairy like Ann's; he loved that. But, they were thicker so he had to use his fingers to spread them to get his tongue inside. As he licked and sucked her pussy, he shoved two and then three fingers deep inside her until he could feel the tip of her cervix. Holding his fingers together, he twisted them as he pistoned them in and out of her lubricated cunt. He captured her clit between his teeth and thrashed it with his tongue like he does for Ann. After Millie finished thrashing and moaning through a huge orgasm, she was demanding to be fucked.

Again, neither man noticed her thumb.

Ben was between her legs at her aching pussy, but instead of mounting her, he moved up to hold her and kiss her as he told her how juicy and tasty she was and how wonderful and exciting it was to be with her. Joe had moved down and instantly thrust himself deep into his alluring wife's waiting pussy. He was so excited having Ben watch Millie suck him and watching Ben lick her cunt he could only savagely slam himself into her.

As her husband fucked her, Millie pulled Ben's cock up toward her face expressing her desire - her desperate need to suck him. He stopped short of her face and rubbed the head of his stiff cock all around her big tits. He told her they were so soft and luxurious like warm silk. Joe was too excited to last and quickly came inside his wife. Millie groaned it was too soon and she needed more begging Ben to take her too and cooing her approval when he moved back down between her open legs. Ann noticed there was no thumb thing again. Millie was lost in her soul consuming lust like Ann had been.

Ben remembered this from the first time so he began once again to suck and lick Millie's pussy as he drove his fingers deep and hard into her hairy pussy. Ben watched her as she sucked her husband's cock which glistened with her juices realizing only then Joe was taking pictures again. As the moans and whimpers of her next orgasm rolled out of her mouth, Ben moved first one and then another of his fingers into her lubricated ass. He used three fingers of his other hand to fill her cunt as he captured her clit again.

By then, Millie was rolling from one orgasm into the next. She sighed, moaned, groaned, held her breath, and gasped as her body shook and thrashed around on the bed. Ben saw Joe was taking pictures as he kept working her pussy and ass with his mouth and fingers. Millie took Ben's face in her hands and pulled him up her body. The strong hefty woman held him tightly to her as he lay between her legs with his stiff cock mashed against her wet slit and she kissed his face and licked her juices from around his mouth. Once again she was begging him to fuck her.

Ben looked at Joe whose cock was only slightly erect. Even after she had sucked him, he didn't have another erection. Joe told him he couldn't do it this time and asked him to take care of her for him. The blank look on Ben's face told him Ben didn't recognize his invitation to fuck his wife. So, he told him Mille enjoyed when he spanked her clit with his cock and asked him to do that for her.

Ben moved back to kneel between her legs where she was already holding the meaty lips of her hairy pussy wide apart for him. Her stiff clit was sticking out from its hood so it was easy to move forward on his knees as he grasped his stiff cock and brought it down on its target. It felt strange as his cock slapped into the moist flesh. He could feel the soft pubic hair at the top of her slit as his cock moved down through it and back up. His cock landed with something between a thud and a splat. Her clit stood up stiff and proud growing taller and pinker with each slap of his cock. After only a few slaps, his cock glistened with her cunt juices. Millie's hips writhed from side to side as her vocal encouragements became louder and more frantic.

She wanted him to fuck her but instead of driving himself into her sopping pussy, he moved up to put his stiff cock between her exquisite tits. Millie pushed her soft mounds together around his cock as she encouraged him to drive his cock harder and harder between them. Ben twisted and puller her nipples as he fucked her tits. The harder he thrust, the closer his cock came to her open mouth. The first time he felt her tongue lick the head of his cock shocked Ben and he backed off on the next stroke. Joe told him it was OK and for him to let her clean it off for him.

Ben was not surprised at all to see Joe taking more pictures or hear Millie once again begging him to fuck her. He did see Joe's cock had responded to another full erection. He realized Joe's cock had not responded to his wife sucking him but he did get hard watching him spank her clit with his cock and fuck her tits. He realized Joe probably wanted to watch him fuck her mouth not just lick him clean.

To protect himself, Ben suggested Joe lay down and Millie get over him. With her riding her husband's cock, Ben thought this was a good time for his exit. He was caught when Millie asked him to get behind her and push his cock up against her ass.

The truth was it had been so exciting for him to have his fingers deep in her ass. By the time he had finished making her orgasm, he had three fingers pistoning deep into her forbidden place. Her huge tits were wonderful but her ass excited him. He knew he wasn't going to fuck her but the idea of pushing against her nasty hole intrigued him. He moved up close behind her and held the tip of his stiff cock up against her hole. As Millie humped up and down on her husband's cock, her ass bumped into his cock again and again. Oh God how good that felt. Ben's heart pounded in his head turning his face red as his breathing became more and more ragged. Oh how he wanted to let go and pound himself into her willing ass.