Ben and Ann Ch. 04

Story Info
The wives take control.
7.8k words
4.3
31.4k
9
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/22/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers

This is the fourth and final part of this series. This will make more sense if you have read the first three. Again, this is a fictional story of things which never happened and people who do not really exist even though they are all mature and consenting adults.

By now, Ben and Joe finally found out their wives had known all along about their plans and had chosen to go along with them; to surrender themselves to their husband's plan for them. Ben is terrified as he drives to meet Ann in his hotel room worried to the point of being heart sick about what she will say to him and do about what he has done. He is heartsick that he may have ruined their marriage and lost the love of his life.

------------------------------------

As Ben reached the hotel, he parked as quickly as he could and raced to the elevators in a hurry to get back to his room where Ann was waiting. When he finally burst through the door, he started even before the door closed.

"Ann, I'm sorry. I love you; I screwed up." She yelled, "Stop! Which is it; are you sorry you love me or sorry you screwed up?" He said, "I love you very much; I'm sorry I screwed up." She told him not to say another word; just to take off all of his clothes and come over to where she lay naked in the middle of the bed.

As he undressed, he started again but she shushed him telling him again, not a single word. When he got to the bed, she had him lay next to her and then, she began. We WILL talk about this; but not tonight. Tonight the only things you get to say are how much you love me and how wonderful and all those other things I am. And, while you are saying those things, you had better do a very good job of using your hands, mouth, lips, tongue, and stiff cock to prove to me just how sincerely you mean them. Then she put her arms around him and drew his body to her warm soft body and held his head on her shoulder as she comforted him for a minute.

When the minute was up, she told him to get busy. He told her he truly did love her; she was the love of his life and he would be desperately lost without her. As he kissed her face and eyes and lips he told her how wonderful and loving she was to him and how he adored her. He touched, caressed, fondled and kissed her whole body as he used words like lovely, hot, sexy, alluring, sensual, exciting, enticing, gorgeous, and beautiful. He used every trick he ever learned with her to bring her to several orgasms before he was ready to enter her wet hairy channel with his stiff cock.

Ann stopped him to take his stiff member into her mouth; she realized he had rushed over from Joe and Millie's house without taking any time to clean himself as she could taste Millie's pussy on his cock from when he had used it to spank her clit. She chose not to say anything to him about it because the truth was she liked it; it excited her in a way she had never expected. When she let him come between her widespread thighs and enter her, she was excited to have him inside her again; but she was terribly excited to have the cock which just a little while before had excited Millie's cunt with some of her still on it thrusting deep and hard into her needy center.

Ann urged her husband on; harder, faster, deeper. He came quickly groaning and grunting and then holding his breath as he shot spurt after spurt of his hot love into her. Then, they lay together holding each other as he fell asleep. She got up after a little while to turn everything off before coming back to bed. She put her arm around his neck and held his head to her chest as she stroked his hair and smiled up into the night eventually drifting off to a sound sleep herself.

When Ben woke in the morning, he reached out his arm looking for Ann. When she wasn't there, he sat up in alarm thinking maybe she had left him while he slept. When he turned to look, he saw her wearing a robe sitting in the stuffed chair and looking at him. "Well hello sleepyhead. I let you sleep a little longer as you are going to need the extra rest today."

He started again, "I'm sorry; I screwed up." She said, "Excellent, stop right there. I know what you did and I believe I know why you did it. I know there is some truth to the reason you did it and I believe you really did mean well. But, you are absolutely correct; you did screw up. You never should have done it that way. I believe there is nothing you can say to change what has happened or explain it any better than I already understand it. So, every time you think you have something more to say, you just start with those same words, 'I'm sorry; I screwed up.' and then stop right there."

She went on to tell him there were two ways they could deal with what happened. Plan B was he could be in one hell of a world of shit for a very long time. Plan A was the one she was hoping he would choose to go with. Plan A was he and Joe would be her and Millie's slaves for the entire day. They would do absolutely everything they were told, when they were told, where they were told, with absolutely no questions or hesitations. She and Millie had thought about the title Mistress but they didn't like it so they were insisting the men call them Master; it didn't matter they were women, they liked it better and that was that.

Ann asked him if he understood his choices. Ben said, "Yes, Master." She told him very good as she stood, dropped her robe, and stepped over to the bed. As she lay next to him with a smile on her face and a twinkle in her eye she told him her first command was for him to do whatever he could to bring her to three orgasms. He replied, "Yes, Master." as he took her into his arms and began with his mouth, lips and tongue all over her soft breasts and stiff nipples.

After Ben had dutifully completed his command, she moved over him and took his stiff rod into her sopping pussy. Ann humped herself slowly up and down the full length of his cock three times before she moved off him. She moved down to suck his cock into her mouth. She only sucked him briefly thinking to herself this is the way it is supposed to taste. Then she remembered the tangy taste of Millie the night before and was surprised at the tingle in her stiff nipples and throbbing in her pussy.

Ann looked up at her husband; the hope and anticipation of release in his eyes. She told him he was not going to get to come right then and in fact he was only going to get to come when Master said he could; either Master. She asked him if he understood. Yes, Master. She told him to go into the bathroom and get cleaned up and then get dressed to await further instructions. Yes, Master and he left for the bathroom.

As he came back into the bedroom dressed, Ann was just getting off the phone. She handed him a business card telling him he needed to be at that address at 11:05 am. He was not allowed to even be on the same block as that address until 11 am. He needed to leave the room right then and not to come back to it until after 2 pm. He should probably go get a good breakfast before he left to go anywhere he wanted until his appointment. After his appointment, he could again go anywhere he wanted as long as he did not return to the room before 2pm. One more thing, he was not allowed to contact Joe in any way that day. She asked if he understood. Yes, Master.

As Ben sat in the main hotel restaurant eating his breakfast, he wondered just what in the hell he had gotten himself into. He really wanted to try Joe's cell phone but decided it too great of a risk. He thought about being a slave to the two women Masters; hell, just the evening before Millie had been his slave. He remembered thinking Joe had made him her Master for the night just to get into her head as he really didn't want Ben to actually penetrate Millie. Then he remembered later in the evening when Joe had asked him to do what he wasn't erect enough to do himself. He wondered if Joe was a slave too and how he was doing. He looked at the business card and wondered just what this appointment was all about. He surmised whatever it was and whatever happened, it had to be better than Plan B.

Ben asked the concierge at the hotel desk for directions to the business on the card. He not only got directions but found out it was a very upscale salon. Oh my God, he could already feel a shudder creeping up between his shoulder blades. He took a taxi to a mall near the business and walked the mall to pass the time until his "appointment". At 11 sharp, Ben started walking briskly up the street to the next block.

As Ben entered the salon, he stepped up to the counter to announce his name. Saying, "I'm Ben ...." They cut him short not even giving him time to say his last name; "Yes sir, you are right on time and we are completely ready for you." Ben wondered just what that meant as they told him to go down the hall into the first room on his right, undress completely, put on the robe hanging there, and turn on the light by the door to let them know when he was ready for them.

A young woman took him to a nearby room where he sat in a lounging chair as three attendants gave him a manicure and pedicure. Next he was taken to another room where the male attendant told him to sit on a stool and lower the top of his robe to his waist. The attendant proceeded to shave all the hair off his back just out to his shoulders, down to his waist, and over the top of his shoulders stopping at his collar bones.

It was when the attendant asked him to open his robe so he could shave his cock that Ben decided to call a halt to the whole thing. The attendant quietly left the room and was quickly replaced by the manager. He held up a card telling Ben he was instructed to give him one warning before calling that phone number. He asked Ben if he recognized the number. Ben said yes. He asked Ben for a decision. Ben gave in; it was Ann's cell phone number.

The attendant did not shave all of Ben's pubic hair off. Ben had hair growing on the lower third of the shaft of his cock; this was all that was shaved away. Then Ben back in his robe was sent to another room where a hair stylist cut his hair. Ben almost spoke up to tell her she was doing it wrong when he realized she had never bothered to ask him; she had her instructions and he had just better deal with it. After all, it was only hair. It would grow back.

Then Ben was taken back to the room where he had undressed. His belt, shoes, and pocket contents were all there but all of his clothes were gone. He was instructed to take a good shower, use the deodorant, cologne, and after shave provided and get dressed in the new clothes hanging there. The shower felt good, but the deodorant, cologne and aftershave were all new to him. The slacks and sports coat were cut differently than he would like but the silk shirt felt nice. The slacks were a little more snug than he would prefer but what really made them feel strange was there was no underwear to wear with them.

As Ben went back out to the lobby of the salon, the manager was waiting for him. He told him his other clothes and his new toiletries would be delivered to his room for him. After settling up his bill, the manager had Ben stand in front of a triple mirror noting how sharp he looked with his new hair style and clothes; even sharper than the one before him. Then, he thanked Ben for his business inviting him to return anytime by appointment of course.

Ben walked casually down the street noticing a bar down a block and across the street. He decided he really could use a stiff drink right about then; probably more than one; he had time to kill. As Ben walked into the bar, he moved toward the back looking for a booth where he could quietly sit and think while he drank his drink. There sat Joe who looking up invited him to sit and telling him he was already on his third drink.

Ben asked him if he was a slave too and under instructions not to contact him. He said yeah but I didn't contact you and you didn't contact me did we? Ben asked him if he was OK. He said yeah for the most part; that salon was a bit of stretch of his comfort zone. Ben agreed whole heartedly with that one. Joe told him he liked his new duds. You're looking pretty good yourself for an old man, Ben replied.

Ben asked Joe if Millie was mad at him or them. He said no, not really. But she had put her foot down; no, more like slammed her foot down and hadn't really given him much of a choice but to go along with this slave thing for the whole day. He told him that had been the third bet he had won with her and he figured she had a lot of catching up to do to get even with him. Ben asked if she had told him both women were going to be their "Masters". Joe said she had said that. They wondered together just where all that was going to go. Joe figured he had better leave Ben to his drink as he had had enough and they had better separate before the women figured out they were together; evidently the women were better at this secret crap than they were.

Ben sat there alone wondering just how far Ann and the two women together were going to take this slave thing. After all the men had done with the two women, he wondered what it would take for them to feel like they had proven their point. He wondered and somewhat hoped it would mean getting the four of them naked together imagining that would lead to some very interesting and probably pleasurable moments for him along the way.

Ben had limited himself to one drink. So, he had a better outlook on things and a spring in his step than when he had left the salon when he stepped into his room at 2 pm. Ann's eyes lit up when he entered the room. She said, "Wow! Just look at you. You look so handsome. I love it." He could see the love in her eyes and the genuine expression on her face; she was not mocking him or putting him down. It had not been something she had done to him; it was something she had done for herself. This had made her happy; so, it was a good thing. Just keep telling himself it was a good thing.

She took him into her arms and inhaled deeply as she hugged herself into his chest. She exclaimed how much she loved the combination of his new cologne and aftershave. She could just eat him up right then; but she wouldn't as they had things to discuss.

They sat together at the table where her laptop was as she told him she and Millie had spent his time out together talking. They had discussed what had happened and even reviewed parts of the videos together. They had talked about what each one wanted and needed to happen and even had tried to tell each other the why of it. They had come to decisions about what was going to happen that night together.

She reminded him when the two of them were with her, Joe had not penetrated her with his cock. She was sure Ben had arranged it that way and absolutely insisted on it. She had become so consumed in lust she would have eagerly let them both do anything they wanted with her and it had been exciting to feel that way. He had protected her from herself.

She was also sure they had made the same agreement for them with Millie. Then she told him she knew Joe was someone he worked well with, respected, and even considered a friend to a point; but Joe had not been entirely honest with him. She pointed out when Joe had made him a co-master of Millie telling she would do "anything he wanted" and then later had asked him to let Millie suck him and then again asked him to fuck her. Millie had become so turned on she was not only open to it but really wanted him to fuck her as much as Joe did. She told him Millie agreed; Joe very likely really wanted to watch and take pictures of him with his cock in Millie's mouth and pussy.

Ann told him she saw how tempted he had been to fuck Millie's ass but he hadn't because he wouldn't choose to do that. He had promised his friend, he promised her, and he had promised himself. She told him how much she loved him for that. She told him the two men had planned these events to get the women to feel better about themselves to see themselves as lovely and desirable and sexy. Up to a point, this had worked. Now the two women had desires they wanted to explore and questions they wanted, no, needed answered.

She told him everything was planned for the night. She understood what he had wanted and why and what he had not wanted and why. That night he was to do what he was told without question or hesitation. Nothing which happened would mean he loved her any less or she loved him any less. He needed to trust her, her and Millie, in this. He wasn't in any trouble for what had happened before nor was he going to be later after it was over and she needed to not be in any trouble later either.

Ann reminded him this was not a punishment and she wanted him to let go of himself like she had and enjoy it as much as he could let himself. He had a free stay out of trouble card as they had arranged it all and he had no choice or control over any of it. She told him she really did love him as much as he loved her. She was counting on his love for her -- their love together to carry them on after this was over. That night like his new clothes and hairstyle was for her.

Ben realized he loved her so much he would give her anything she really wanted. She wanted this, whatever it was going to be. He hoped his fears were bigger than reality turned out to be. He knew she loved him and she knew him very well. She was the one he trusted and respected most in life; this would be no different. He would put his faith in her love for him.

They stood there holding each other dearly and gently as each quietly had their own thoughts. Oh how he loved this woman. She felt herself to be the most blessed woman in the world.

Ben was already dressed for the evening so all he could do was sit and watch as Ann readied herself. She showered and returned to the room wearing a robe. He watched as she did her hair and makeup. When she dropped the robe to slip into her slinky dress, he was surprised to see her nude and she had trimmed her hairy bush into a more uniform mass.

Knowing his wife was nude except for her dress, shoes and necklace made his free-swinging cock half hard. Thinking of her dressed like this in public, made it push out making a dent in the front of his snug slacks as they stepped out of their door. She looked at him and told him that was exactly what she had been hoping to see. As they walked down the corridor, her breasts swayed under her dress. She commanded she wanted to see him like this a lot tonight and for him not to disappoint her. He told her with her breasts moving like that all night, it wasn't going to be a problem.

The restaurant was elegant with rich dark woods, soft lighting, and plush leather booths with high backed seats ensuring luxury and privacy. Millie and Joe were already there when they arrived. Ben noticed Millie's large breasts were free under her thin dress like Ann's. He wondered if she was wearing any panties and if he was going to get a chance to find out; or better yet be commanded to find out. This slave thing might not be so bad.

They sat there with soft music playing in the background as they ate and talked. Ann turned to Ben asking him to kiss her and to hold her face in his hand while he did it. It was a long lingering soft kiss. After that he kissed her every few minutes without being asked. He notice Joe was kissing his wife in a similar manner. Then he noticed Joe kissing Millie but holding her breast in the palm of his hand while he kissed her. Ann smiled at him when he turned to look at her. The next time he kissed her he likewise cupped her breast in his hand finding the nipple under the thin fabric and rolling it between his fingers.

Ben remembered being at dinner with Tom and Jill with both husbands being excited for the other just to see his wife braless in a thin dress. Now, here he was caressing his wife's tit in front of the other couple and she was excited and enjoying it. And, it was her idea; how good is that?

GlennH
GlennH
123 Followers