Ben and Ann Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben and Ann never chose to do anything like that ever again. They each had their moments when they would have a memory and a quick fantasy about this couple or that person; but each one knew the realizing of that fantasy would just be sex. Oh sure, it could be exciting for a bit; but it would never come close to touching the love they had for each other. They both realized they never wanted to share each other that way again. They each knew how precious the other was to them and simply were not willing to ever put that at risk again.

Ben and Ann did continue to go on vacations together. More and more they found themselves going to warm sunny places where they could be free to enjoy their love for each other. Realizing she would do anything he asked of her, Ben never made a spectacle of his beloved or ever put her in a situation which would hurt or embarrass her. Ann did feel free enough to topless on beaches where it was acceptable and they even were completely nude a couple of times at nude beaches. Their life together was good and they were happy with each other.