Ben and Beatrice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers

"Venus and Jupiter have already gone but we can see Mars and Saturn." the old man said. "First let me point out this star over here. Does anyone know the name of that star?"

"Deneb." said one of the children.

"That's right." said the old man with surprise. Hearing that made Beatrice feel very good. She'd prepared her girls for this by making a star booklet she'd given to all of them.

The old man continued his lecture and explained what the names of various stars meant. While that was happening Beatrice went to her brother and pulled him to the side. Each telescope was fixed into place but to protect them there were these sheds on tracks that were rolled to cover them in the daytime. Beatrice pulled her brother to the other side of one of those sheds so no one could see.

"What ..." started to ask Ben but Beatrice put her hand over his mouth. She shook her head to let him know not to talk. Then she pulled him close and tried to kiss him. He resisted at first but then his lips found hers and she was really trying to put as much into the kiss as she could in the few moments they had.

This had to work. Beatrice just kept thinking that this had to work. Why would Ben want to be with Ursula when he could have the girl he really wanted? She was letting him know he could have her. She'd do that for him.

The kiss was getting good and she could feel her body reacting to him. She'd forced away that icky feeling and now it was almost all the way gone. He was being such a gentleman for her. He was kissing her but he was keeping his hands to himself. She had to actually take his hand and make him put it on her body. As she was getting him to feel her breasts through her camp shirt, she felt him getting an erection in his pants. She brought her hand to it and gave his cock a squeeze.

"Now, at the telescope on the left you'll be able to see a binary star. With the naked eye, it looks like just one star but when we zoom in we can see that it's actually two. Nasa has confirmed that there are at least two planets in the system but of course we can't see those with the telescopes we have here.

"The telescope in the middle is pointed to Mars. No, we will not be able to see the landing site. It's not that powerful.

"Finally, over to the right the big telescope is pointed to Saturn. Don't be surprised if it doesn't look exactly as photographs show it."

Ben and Beatrice heard the kids start to stand up and so they ended their kiss. They came out from behind the shed without anyone really noticing them. The campers were lining up to look through each eyepiece.

Ben eventually got a turn himself to look. The binary star just looked like two stars. Mars was just a blurry pink and red blob. Still it was interesting to think that humans had been there. The real treat of the night was Saturn. Instead of being able to see various colors or bands of colors, it just looked bright white all over. However, the rings were something amazing. They really stuck out. There was even a shadow of the rings that Ben could see on the surface of the planet. That was something special and it wasn't a surprise when the kids went again and again to the big telescope to look at Saturn.

...

It was nearly ten when the boys got back to the bunk house and it wasn't long for them to all be asleep. Ben was pretty tired too actually. As he got into bed he thought about his second kiss with Beatrice. Was he really helping here? Was that the right way to be there for her? Should he allow this to continue? He felt like he needed advice.

He went to the private room in the house where Mr. Leonard slept. The old man was still awake with his door open.

"Ben. You have a good day?"

"Very good."

"Excellent."

"I know it's late but would it be possible to use the phone?"

"Is it an emergency?"

"A sort of family emergency? I need to call my parents."

"You think Don and Judy will be up at this hour?"

"They should be. I really need to talk with them about something."

"And it can't wait until tomorrow?"

"I suppose ..."

"What is this about? Did something happen?"

"No. It's just, something weird is going on with my sister and ..."

"Benedict, relax. If you call and tell your parents that something is wrong with Beatrice; all you'll be doing is making them worry. There's nothing they can do about it and Beatrice isn't hurt or in danger, is she?"

"No. I really just need to get some advice about something. And, she might not be hurt but it is important."

"Important. Like what?"

"Well, ... um ... I heard she wasn't sleeping well and ... ah ..."

"Ben. Don't worry about that. The woods are just getting to her. That happens to a lot of people. Nothing to be concerned about. Get some sleep tonight and in the morning ask her if she slept ok."

"Ok. Goodnight Mr. Leonard."

"Goodnight Ben."

...

Beatrice was just about to get into her bunk when Alice came to her bunk and tapped her. "I need to talk to you."

"Now?"

"Yes. Come on."

Alice led Beatrice to the sitting room where they could close the door and have some form of privacy.

"What's up?" Beatrice asked.

"Don't freak out but I saw you."

"Saw what?"

"I saw what you and your brother were doing."

"Did you mean walking? What did you see?"

"I saw his hand on your chest while your tongue was in his mouth."

Beatrice was not happy to hear this. "That's none of your business."

"But it is. You need to be more discreet if you're going to do that kind of stuff."

"Or what?"

"Calm down. I'm just trying to help you. I'm like you."

"What do you mean?"

"My boyfriend."

"He's your brother?"

"He's my father."

Beatrice wanted to recoil in disgust but she stayed in character for her brother's sake.

"Your father? But ..." Beatrice was grasping to find a reason to object to this. "His age."

"He's only 41."

Only 41. Wasn't that old? "When did it start?"

"He waited until my 18th birthday. He said he wanted to make sure I was an adult who could choose for myself what I wanted. The thing is, before my birthday I'd been worried that there would be all this pressure for me to move out and I didn't want to leave. I mean, I hadn't exactly thought of my father that way before but the moment he said it I knew. I just knew that was what I wanted."

"So, how much have you done?"

"We've done everything. Ok, not anal. He says he doesn't like it."

"You're having sex with him?"

"Oh, yes. And it is so wonderful. I can't begin to tell you how amazing it is. And there are times when we don't even need to have sex. I like to just hold his balls. They're so smooth and they smell so good."

"Does your mom know?"

Alice nodded. "We kept it from her for a little while because we weren't sure, you know. But then we told her and she had to adjust. Then we had a threesome with her."

"What was that like?"

"It was ok."

"So, you did stuff with your mom?"

"No. My dad just took turns with us. But it was ok. I think mom really started to accept it a lot more after that."

"Wow. Never would have guessed."

"See. No one would. And you. You're lucky it was me who saw you and not someone else. You need to be more careful."

"You're right. Can I count on you to keep it a secret?"

"Absolutely. How far have you and your brother gone?"

"Not far. Just kissing."

"You're in the stage when you're not sure if you can just let the floodgates open. My advice, just go for it. You'll be so happy once you do and it's past you."

"Have sex with my brother?"

"Yes. Look, all the normal stuff about dating and marriage and all that isn't open to people like us. So, we have to take what we can. There's no reason to wait."

"But aren't you worried about ... I mean, there are reasons why incest isn't accepted."

"You mean birth defects. No. Have you ever heard of Crispr?"

"No."

"It's the treatment they used a few years ago to cure HIV."

"Oh, that."

"That same treatment can correct everything from colorblindness, progeria, androgen insensitivity and more. You heard about that German couple, right?"

"I don't think I have."

"Brother and sister in Germany. They wanted to have a baby and they wanted to make sure the baby would be healthy. In Germany Crispr is used on pure bred dogs to remove deformities but it's illegal for humans. So the couple went to Russia to get it done."

"And they had a baby together?"

"Yes. And that baby is actually healthier than most other kids. The inbreeding coefficient has been rendered moot. After the babies get treated it doesn't matter how closely related the parents are. And let's say that German couple have a boy and girl who were both treated. When they grew up they'd be able to have kids together who would be healthy without even getting treatment."

"So the incest could just carry on forever, like those old royal families or something."

"Exactly. Science has finally caught up to people like us and given us a solution."

"If we can afford to go to Russia."

"For now. That might be changing soon. The point is, you don't have to be afraid. You can love your brother the way you were both meant to. And once you do you'll see that it's just so perfect."

"How do you know about all this?"

"There's a GSA support group I belong to. It's not like other groups that are trying to get people to reject what their body is telling them they want. This group is all about letting people know that there's nothing wrong with us. We don't need to change. We share information and give each other advice. I can give you the details. It would be great for you and Ben."

...

Ben and Beatrice both tried to sleep that night but the memory of the second kiss was on both of their minds. Beatrice thought about what Alice had told her. Could she really allow herself to go all the way with her brother? He was a pretty good kisser. And he was so gentle with her. Slowly her hand went to the waistband of her underwear.

Ben was worried about his sister. He could almost imagine her sitting and writing to him. He could see her beating her fist against her chest in despair. Then he recalled what it was like when his hand was on her chest.

Beatrice had her fingers moving past her pubic hair and to the more moist part of her private area. In her mind, her brother was with her. His lips were touching her. She felt a tingle as her fingers moved back and forth along the outside of her pussy.

Ben had a hard on which was growing the more he thought of Beatrice. He remembered her touching it. In secret, under his covers, he got his cock out of his shorts and started to stroke himself.

Beatrice imagined her brother on top of her. As her fingers went into her pussy she was holding the image of her brother and his cock in her mind. Then, to her surprise, she started to have an orgasm.

Ben pulled his hand away. What was he doing? He was not going to masturbate to thoughts of his sister. He put his dick away.

Beatrice fell asleep to beautiful thoughts of her brother. She loved him. She'd decided and she loved him. It would be ok. They could be together. She'd make him so happy.

Ben had a little trouble sleeping because all night long he felt the urge to thrust his hips either up into his covers or down into his bed. When he finally did get some sleep all his dreams were of his sister asking him to kiss her. When dawn broke and Ben awoke, he was then aware that his cock hadn't cared if Ben wanted to masturbate or not. Ben changed his soggy underwear as he got ready for the day.

...

Saturday was the big day at camp. Instead of each troop deciding to go and do their own thing, everyone was together. They had assembly in the morning where everyone listened to Mrs. Peters talk. Then it was the obstacle course race which turned very muddy. The teams were uneven because there was one fewer girls troop than before. Then, after lunch, it was the canoe race across the lake. After that, it was assembly again. By the time the kids could actually go get dinner they were all very tired, and very hungry.

All the kids had free time to do whatever they wanted that evening but a lot of them were just trying to relax and rest. The next thing anyone was required to do was another assembly on Sunday afternoon.

Ben went to the Administration building to turn in all his forms and double check that he wasn't on duty for anything.

"Hey, you have time?" Ursula asked.

"You scared me."

"Little old me scared you?"

"What's up?"

"If you have time we could use the pool table in the rec room."

"It's a bit crowded right now."

"Did you want to do something more in private?"

"Like what?"

"We could go for a walk. The canoe sheds should be empty right now."

Ben and Ursula went over to the place where the canoes were stored and it was true that there didn't seem to be anyone around, though there were some kids playing tag in the distance.

"I know what your sister is trying to do."

"What's that now?"

"She's manipulating you. She's using your emotions to control you."

"I'm not really comfortable talking about my issues with my sister."

"You and Beatrice aren't just having the usual sibling rivalry."

"What are you suggesting?"

"Incest. I know."

Fuck. Beatrice had been too loud in the bunk house.

"How many other people know?"

"Patricia's the one who told me. Beyond her, I don't know."

"Alright. What do you want?"

"I'm not asking for anything."

"I need to officially ask you to not let anyone else know."

"I haven't. You can trust me. And you can also trust me when I tell you that your sister is going to hurt you."

"But she's still my sister."

"I understand, but I want to tell you that you have a choice. And I know maybe this is hard for you. But your sister isn't going to run me off. Do you really want to go down that road with her pulling your strings the whole time?"

"I can't just abandon her."

"Well, you do what you think is best. I don't expect anything to change overnight. But when you're done dealing with her, I'll be here waiting for you."

"I don't know how long this is ..."

"In case you're worried, I'll just let you know; it won't matter how much you do with her. I won't care. I won't judge you. I know she's not going to just let you go so easily. But no matter what happens, I won't think any less of you."

"I ... appreciate that. I guess."

"And don't feel like you're trapped. No matter what happens you don't have to feel like you've done too much and can never be normal again. Just know that you can stop with her at any time. Even if you ... like ... go all the way, you can still turn it around and be normal again because I'll still be here waiting for you. It's never too late."

"Ok. Ok. I see what you're saying." Ben looked around and noticed Conner and Patricia walking together and heading his way. "Can we talk about something else now?"

Ben and Ursula started walking and they rounded the grove that led back to the bunk houses. Ursula was speaking as if she wanted to spend more time with Ben but Ben was feeling a bit weirded out by what she'd said and decided to part for the night.

That girl was strange. Ben didn't know where she was coming from. She was pretty. Maybe because of that she felt like she could just say whatever she wanted to people. Maybe she just wasn't very good with words. Still, Ben did not like how she was trying to insert herself into his sister's problems. And why would she think that Ben would go all the way with Beatrice? That would be ridiculous. That would be a crime in this state. Right? Was that still a crime?

He thought of his sister. His poor sister. She couldn't help how she felt. But now that she knew that Ben was there to help her she wasn't so angry anymore. She was calm. She was collected. She was ... being sexual with him. He should have felt disgusted but he didn't. It was ok. She was very pretty. Her brown hair that was almost black fell just perfectly over her shoulders. Her lips were so inviting.

It wasn't exactly a sexual kind of attraction he felt for her but there it was. Deep within himself he felt there was something. He had some kind of feelings for his sister. Did he feel how she felt? Was this how it started?

Where was Beatrice? What was she doing? Ben turned back around to the door. Ursula was right out there talking to John. Fuck. Please, girl, keep your mouth shut.

Back door. It was rarely used but Ben had the key to it so he could lock it back from the outside. Where would Beatrice be? Rec room. He'd look there and see. Back at admin, Ben looked up and down the halls. Beatrice was not there. He checked the duty board. She was on cafeteria duty. Great, she'd love that.

Ben's sister and Margaret were turning off the lights after having wiped the tables down when Ben came up to them.

"If you came to help, we're already finished." Margaret said in that funny way of talking she shared with her brother.

"I need to talk to you. It's important." Ben said to Beatrice.

Beatrice excused herself from her friend and then walked with Ben around the building to the most secluded spot they could find.

"We have a problem." the brother said.

"What?" she asked with concern.

"Ursula knows about us."

"Oh." she said with relief. "I knew that."

"Well, how many other people know?"

"Patricia and Alice."

"Alice! Fuck. No wonder."

"Oh, but that's not why ..."

"Ok, well, Mrs. Claudia knows too. And Mrs. Peters. Did she ever come to talk to you?"

"No. But now that I think about it I guess I knew that she knew. Anyone else?"

"Mr. Leonard."

"No! He'll tell mom and dad."

"This is way too many people. We're going to have to chill out. And the girl Ursula was talking some crazy stuff about ... I don't think I even understand it but I sort of feel like she's a threat."

"So, what do you think we should do?"

"We need to cool it. The kissing and stuff, we're going to need to knock that off until camp is over."

"What do you want to do about Ursula?"

"I don't know. We need her to keep quiet. She wants to date me. Then I'll let her date me."

"You shouldn't have to do that."

"I know but we need her to keep quiet. We really, REALLY, need her to keep quiet. So unless you know of a better way ..."

Beatrice threw her head back in frustration. "Fine. But she's so ... what's the word?"

"Pushy."

"Yeah, so pushy."

"Alright. I better get back to her before she goes looking to try and catch us in the act."

Ben was about to walk away but then quickly pulled his sister to himself. He didn't know why exactly but he wanted to kiss her just then. The kiss didn't last long but in the brief moment that it existed he felt his sister's body almost float in his arms. Then the kiss was over, far too soon for Beatrice's liking. He left her there wanting more and she had to watch as he walked away from her to go be with another girl.

Ben got himself back to the bunk houses and looked around for Ursula. He didn't find her. He circled back to the administration building and checked the rec room. She was standing by the pool table listening to some other people talk.

Ben looked up at the time. The place wasn't going to be open that much longer. Ben said hello to the people who greeted him as he passed and then he started setting up the table to play. Ursula noticed him and asked if he wanted an opponent. Ben offered to let her break.

"You know, we could put some money on the game." she offered.

"Gambling is illegal in this state."

"Ok. Something other than money then."

"Like what?"

She moved close to his ear. "You've got a car."

"I'm not betting my car."

"How about a ride in your car?"

"I could do that. Where to?"

"Anywhere. Just me and you."

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,399 Followers