Ben and Beatrice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,400 Followers

"You still think Leonard will come surprise us?"

"Don't know. We'll just have to wait and see. For now, we have to start building the fire so it'll actually be going by dinner. How much longer until sundown?"

"You've got time. Don't worry."

The fire got built and it was going nicely. While Ben was getting that done, Beatrice was making sure all the tents got put up correctly and that all the campers had everything they needed. All the kids were very well behaved and the only time Beatrice had to tell anyone to stop something was when two boys had grabbed sticks from the nearby woods and were sword fighting with them.

Right before actual sundown they had dinner. Then they sang songs as day turned to night and they got all the lanterns lit. Ben went down the list of all the activities they were supposed to do like making smores, telling stories, yelling across the field to build confidence, and lastly counting stars.

When there's a lack of digital entertainment nine pm can feel like eleven. When there's a lack of even a light bulb other than a flashlight it can feel like one in the morning. All the kids were getting sleepy and one by one they went to their tents. Ben would have liked to do that but he had to stay awake until he knew for a fact that all the kids were sleeping. He was not going to have any kind of incident of a boy or a girl sneaking to do adult stuff with the opposite sex on his watch.

Ben checked the time. It was a little past eleven and for at least the last hour none of the kids had stirred. That was good enough for him. He had to carry all the stuff back down the mountain. Time for sleep.

He actually expected Beatrice to be asleep when he went to the leaders' tent. They hadn't verbally made any sort of plans to do anything. The last time they'd talked about their particular situation they'd agreed to abstain.

He entered the tent, got his boots off and started to get into his sleeping bag.

"Psst." said Beatrice in the darkness of the night.

"You're awake?" whispered Ben.

"Leonard didn't come."

"I guess he trusts us."

"You don't think he'd show up this late, do you?"

"No. He would have been here hours ago."

"Do you want to check the radio?"

"If we call down they'll get alarmed and then he might come up here. We did good. Let's not ruin it."

"Ok."

"What did you want to tell me about Alice?"

"Alice. Nothing. It can wait."

"You said in private. We're in private."

"I know but there was something else I wanted to do."

"What?"

"Come here."

"It's not what I think it is, is it?"

"Just come here."

Ben inched part of his body out of his sleeping bag and he leaned over to her. She raised up the cover of her own and he then saw just faintly that she was not wearing anything.

"You can't do that. What if one of the kids gets hurt and we have to rush out of here?"

"They're all sleeping."

"You're crazy."

She reached out to him and took his hand. "I'm in love with you." she said.

Ben heard those words and inside himself he had to admit that he loved her, too. When had that happened? Was three kisses all it took to make someone fall in love with you? But she wasn't just anyone. She was his sister. This was wrong for so many reasons, least of which were all the fucked up things she'd done to him.

But in that moment it was like none of that mattered. She was his. She was offering herself to him. Yes. He loved her.

He came closer to her and she embraced him for a kiss. Without traditional foreplay and without any sort of asking for permission, they both just accepted that this would happen. Ben got out of his clothes and before he knew it he was in his sister's sleeping bag naked with her. They both had to get used to each other for a moment. They'd both worked so hard that day and the closest either of them got to a shower was a wash cloth.

From her breasts to her cunt she was welcoming him. Their lips connected again and they did all their talking through kissing. Without discussion his erect cock was ready to enter her and with only a slight adjustment of position, that was exactly what it did.

She broke the kiss and had to quickly take in some air.

"Sh!" said Ben.

"Our first time." she whispered. First time suggested that there would be more times in the future. Was Ben ok with that? Was he ok with the fact that he was as of that moment, fucking his sister? Yes. Yes, he was ok with it. And it wasn't just because she was so physically beautiful. (Though that helps). It wasn't because her body was so fit and sexy. It wasn't because her breast were so wonderful. It wasn't because her pussy was so tight or her legs were so long. He was ok with it because he was just like her. He was in love with her. She'd made him fall for her and now for the rest of their lives they were in this together.

Ben moved in and out of her, being respectful of the great importance of this moment. He thought about what this meant. Maybe fucking was the wrong word. Even having sex seemed like the wrong word. He was making love to her and she was making love to him.

It was nice and slow. Ben did a bit of feeling all over Beatrice's body and he even tried to suck on her nipples a little bit but the best thing was to just take it slow and enjoy being inside her. Time can seem so distorted when there's no light and no pressure to look at the clock. Ten minutes can seem like half an hour and half an hour can seem like half the night.

Their bodies were sticking together in places and in other places sliding against each other. Beatrice flipped Ben to his back and he had her body on top of his. Ben blew against her to cool her off a bit while she worked his dick and her ass bobbed up and down. Two more times they rolled over, taking turns on top and trying to fuck comfortably without much cushion.

Seventeen minutes after Ben's cock had entered his sister her breathing started to change. Her body started to react to him differently. She started to shake and twitch this way and that. Then she grabbed him and scrunched up her stomach muscles. Wave after wave of something rocked through her body.

Ben was happy to get her to climax but he was not able to just enjoy giving that to her. He started to panic because her pussy was making it impossible for him to hold in his cum any longer. He tried to pull out but his marginally lucid sister objected.

"Cum in me."

"What?"

"Cum in me."

"No."

"Please."

"I can't."

"Plea... Ah ... Ah ... Please."

Ben couldn't do it. He had to pull out. And then, it was too late. His cock unleashed his full manhood into his sister against his will.

"I can't believe I just came in you." Ben said as he fell to her side as he no longer had the energy to hold his body up.

"It's ok."

"No, it's not."

"Sh! I love you."

"I love you, too." And when Ben said it that time he knew it was with the same meaning as her.

"Won't your girlfriend be so jealous."

"Tough."

After something like five or six minutes of just being naked next to each other Ben almost nodded off to sleep and then realized that it would be very bad for anyone to catch them that way. He told his sister to get her clothes on and then he got himself dressed to be ready for the next day.

Even though there was now fabric between them, they still held each other that night in spite of the heat.

The next morning they were running late. Ben had woken up just a little late and all the campers were sluggish. They had to put everything back and set up the camp ground for the next couple of troops. They had their breakfast, which took longer than expected, and then got to work, which took longer than expected.

They were an hour and fifteen minutes over schedule to leave when all the boys and girls finally had their backpacks on and the first mates started to lead everyone down the mountain. As two o'clock rolled around they finally got to the rest area where they could stop and have lunch. Ben had expected the other troops who were going up the mountain to have passed them already but they were arriving at the rest area at right about the same time. The troops all greeted each other and the ones going down the mountain regaled those going up of just how much fun they'd had.

As soon as the kids from all four troops were seated and eating, along with talking and some playing, Alice came over to Ben and Beatrice.

"I need to talk to you guys, like, over there or something."

Ben sort of didn't want to entertain her since he was already behind schedule. He was thinking of ways to make up time. A cart really would come in handy just then. Or a jeep.

Beatrice pulled at Ben to make him come and they walked down the path far enough to not be overheard. Then Megan noticed they were gone and she was the only leader there. Fear struck her as she mentally assumed she was responsible for more than 80 children.

"Be careful when you get back down there." Alice said.

"We will." Beatrice said.

"I know but Margaret and Conner got busted last night."

"Busted?" asked Ben.

Alice nodded. "They're like us." Alice added.

"What do you mean by ..." Ben started to say.

"No." interrupted Beatrice. "Where?"

"They were having sex in Mrs. Peter's office."

"But ... Wait." said Ben. "Busted? Having sex? They're brother and sister."

Both women just looked at Ben with 'we know that' looks on their faces.

"So like I said." Alice started again; "be careful. Mrs. Peters went around to everyone asking questions."

"Wait a minute. Just hold on a minute." said Ben. "I got it. I got it."

The two women looked at him and wondered what he was on about that time.

"Conner and Margaret. Conner and Margaret. Don't you see. Conner and Margret."

"What?" asked Beatrice.

"When I heard Mrs. Peters and Mr. Leonard talking about incest, they were talking about Conner and Margaret. They had no idea you were in love with me."

"What? I wasn't in love with you. You were in love with me."

"Says who?"

"Said Patricia who ..." then even Beatrice started to figure out what Ben had, "heard it from Mrs. Peters."

"If you weren't in love with me then why did you act that way?"

"Why did you?"

"I was trying to ..."

"You two, STOP IT." interrupted Alice forcefully. "Who cares? Beatrice do you love Ben?"

"Sure."

"Give me more than that." Alice said. "As of now. As of right now, are you in love with Ben?"

"I am." she admitted.

"And Ben, are you in love with Beatrice?"

Ben looked over to his sister. Then he had to admit it himself as well. He nodded reluctantly. "I am."

"Good. Then I now pronounce you brother and sister. You may kiss the sibling."

Ben and Beatrice laughed. "Ben, I think we just got married."

"I'm willing if you are."

"Go ahead. Kiss and make up." Alice commanded. Ben held his sister and they shared a brief kiss.

"Where's the honeymoon?" she joked.

"Didn't we have that last night?"

"I want a real one."

"Aw. You guys are so cute. I wish I could get married." said Alice.

"You can." Beatrice said.

"I can't ask my dad to leave my mom. I love my mom. But only as my mom obviously."

"Maybe your dad can have two wives." Beatrice offered. "Like you said, we don't really have access to the normal rules and all."

"Good point." Alice said. "Still, isn't it sad about Conner and Margaret?"

"Yeah. I hope they don't go to jail."

"Oh, it's not illegal in this state, I don't think. Not anymore. But they might get fired."

Ben was just stone faced as he pictured in his head Alice and some old guy being together. Her father! Wow. But who was he to judge. He might have just gotten his sister pregnant.

Megan was very happy when the other troop leaders reappeared. Nothing had gotten out of control with the kids but each second they were all gone she had been nervous.

Lunch, no surprise, took longer than expected. Then the troops said goodbye to each other and headed on their way.

"So, you and Alice were having little talks in the bunk house, huh?"

"We talked. Yes."

"About me?"

"About a lot of things."

"And she's ... like us?"

"You heard her."

"With her ... ouch."

"Not where the campers can hear, sibling."

Amazingly, they actually got all the way down to the bunk houses with a little time to spare before dinner. There was moaning in the bunk house when the kids got their packs down and boots off.

Ben really wished he could just, please, get into his bed. But he had responsibilities. He headed over to administration with all the forms for himself and Beatrice. If Conner had been fired, who was the house manager? Probably John, though it wouldn't matter now that Ben was back. He just needed to know who to get the keys from.

He went into admin and Margaret was right there at the desk, working.

She greeted him and smiled though Ben could tell she was sad on the inside. He gave her the forms and she checked them. She said they looked ok and Ben was about to leave. Before actually walking away he address the girl.

"Margaret. Thank you."

Author's second note: If you happened to figure out the twist before the characters, great. Please don't leave a bunch of comments spoiling the ending because some of those might show up on the comment feed on the story selection page.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,400 Followers