Ben & Cathy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On the roof, the garage was surrounded on all four sides by tower blocks. Some were close, mostly offices, Ben supposed. Glancing up at one block, he saw two large, well-lit rooms only one floor higher than the garage roof and perhaps thirty feet away from the garage. Ben smiled. Interesting. He drove to that side of the roof and parked so that the car was sideways to the lit rooms and two spaces in. Anyone in that room would be able to see. The blinds were down, but open. As Ben leaned over Cathy to take her nipple into his mouth, he looked up and saw, standing back from the window, a woman, dark hair, not young, not old.

Ben was startled, not expecting her. It was as if his bluff had been called and he was not ready. Although he quickly returned his mouth to Cathy's breast, his mind raced in a moment of indecision. He didn't want to offend, didn't want someone to call the police. But he regrouped. Let her watch if she wants. Let's see what happens. He raised his eyes again, seeing the woman's form there, could tell that she was oriented toward them, but no more. Must be odd living next to parking garage.

A gasp from Cathy returned his focus to her. She raised her hips off the seat and pushed the vibe deeply into herself before returning it to her clit. "God, you look wonderful," Ben grinned, and sucked harder at her nipple, biting gently. Cathy's breasts heaved. She breathed in pants and gasps, the vibrator doing its magic. Ben glanced again up at the woman. She was definitely looking.

On an impulse, Ben stepped out of the car, and making a point of not looking up, except for a sidelong glance came around to Cathy's side. The woman was still there, watching, arms crossed, not moving. He opened Cathy's door slowly and wide before stepping to the side, so that the woman could see Cathy.

Kneeling, Ben began to move his hand up Cathy's thigh until it touched her wetness. The fingers of Cathy's left hand played over her clit while her right hand worked the vibrator in and out.

"We have an audience," Ben smiled, nipping her earlobe.

"What?" Cathy froze, but only momentarily.

"A woman in the block opposite."

"Can I see?"

"No."

"Okay," Cathy was close. "Do you have a spare finger?"

"Of course." Ben looked down. Cathy's left hand still had her clit covered; her right hand still working the vibrator in and out. Only one place for his finger. Another surprise. Cathy had never liked anal, making it plain that it was something she only did for him.

He leaned down in to Cathy's crotch, wet his forefinger on the side of her dripping sex, then eased it into her ass, wet with her juices. He had no problem pushing it in all the way.

"Oohhhh," Cathy groaned.

"You like my finger here?"

"For now, yes," she breathed.

Ben licked the fingers caressing Cathy's clit. They moved, and Ben licked at her clit. Cathy began to suck in air and blow out as the tempo rose. Ben's finger moved slowly in and out, curling in a slow flick, twisting in her asshole. Cathy was getting close, tensing, her hand, squeezed between her thigh and Ben's face, moved the vibe firmly. Ben could feel her coming closer. Cathy shuddered and groaned, thighs clamping on Ben's head. Ben continued to lick through her convulsions before easing his finger from her.

"Bend over the seat," Ben ordered, cock throbbing. As Cathy moved and knelt for Ben, he unzipped and quickly pushed into her. This would not take long. He began long strokes while Cathy, supporting herself on her left arm, worked her right hand over her clit.

Finding the vibe in his hand, he could not say how, Ben slid it into Cathy's ass as he fucked her. It went in easily. Cathy's breathing began coming in short gasps again and the violent shudders ran through her body with her second orgasm. Ben kept his thrusting steady for a while, holding himself back, making Cathy wail and groan. Soon, he couldn't stand it any longer. He picked up the tempo, fucking her harder, faster.

"Oh fuck me, come fuck me!" Cathy screamed, shuddering and thrashing, her pussy gripping and milking his cock as she came yet again.

And then he came, with spasms, his breath gasping, his cock swelling so hard against its skin it felt like it could burst along its entire length, surging and gushing as he slammed his come deep inside his beautiful wife.

As they gasped, shivering together, Ben bit Cathy's shoulder and glanced at the building. The light was out. It was impossible to see who was inside, if anyone.

Ben kissed Cathy's back. "Wow."

"Yeah, wow," came her weak reply.

A page had turned and a new chapter of pleasure, filling their lives with sensual explorations, adventures and excitement had begun.

12