Ben & Gabrielle Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He tried to move slightly to ease his aching back.

"No, noooo, don't move," she gasped.

"What? What's wrong?"

"Nothing...nothing!" she said. "But, if you move I'm gonna cum again."

"And this is a bad thing?" he asked with a smile.

"Just let me calm down a little bit, please," she pleaded.

They stayed there for another few minutes. The knocking had stopped and it was quiet in the hallway.

"It sounds like Mrs. M. gave up," he whispered.

Gaby turned her face away from him, but Ben could see part of a smile on the edge of her mouth.

"What?" he asked.

"Nothing."

"Tell me," he said.

"No."

Her face started to turn red.

"You're embarrassed," he said.

She laughed a little.

"Yes," she answered.

"Why?" he asked. "What is there to be embarrassed about?"

She turned to look him in the eye.

"Because you turned me into a monster, Ben," she said. "I just wanted to cum again, and I wasn't going to let you or that old bitch stop me!"

"And, you cheated," he said.

"I did not!" she retorted, smiling. "It doesn't say anything in the 'rule book' about not being heard by Mrs. M."

"Mmmm, well, that's three," he said.

"Oh, keeping score are we?" she said, breathlessly.

"Well, just keeping track of how many you owe me," he said. "I would've had one already, if it hadn't been for that old bat!"

"I don't think I'll ever be able to pay off that tab," she laughed.

"Lucky for you that I have a fairly lenient financing plan," he joked.

"Mmmm, as long as you keep making me cum with that big cock and those magic fingers of yours, I'll keep trying to pay you back."

"You say the nicest things to me."

"I think you're about due for a payment now."

"Hmmm, what did you have in mind?" he asked.

She leaned in close to whisper in his ear.

"Well, why don't we go get in bed, and I'll get on my hands and knees, so you can slide that hard cock of yours inside me from behind."

Still holding her – and still inside her – he turned and carried her down the hall toward the bedroom. As they entered the bedroom, she moved her mouth to his, blocking his vision, as she pushed her tongue against his. He had to turn his body and peer out the corner of his eye in order to reach the bed safely. The bed was covered with at least a dozen pillows – only two of which she actually slept with – but he didn't take the time to move any of them. He set her down on the edge of the bed and stood up. They stared into each others eyes as he quickly kicked off his shoes and – in what was probably the un-sexiest way humanly possible – slid his jeans off, and removed his socks. As he pulled his T-shirt over his head, she swung her feet up onto the bed, then flipped over onto her knees. She pulled two of the pillows under her torso and lowered her head down onto a third, which forced her ass up in the air.

In this world there are "Breast Men" and "Leg Men," "Thigh Men" and "Ass Men." Ben had always considered himself to be an "Eyes Man" and a "Brains Man." But, he had to admit, every time he saw that beautiful, tight, little ass of hers, he knew where the truth really lay. And she knew it too.

He dropped his shirt to the floor and crawled up onto the bed behind her. She looked back at him, her hair falling across her face and shoulder.

"Is this what you want?" she whispered.

He slapped her ass lightly with his right hand and she yelped in both delight and pain. Then he grabbed her hips and moved his cock toward her. It slid up between the cheeks of her ass. He used his right hand to guide it toward her wetness. She pushed back against him, wanting him deep inside her, but he teased her by sliding his cock between her legs and rubbing it against her clit.

He didn't tease for long, however, as he wanted to be inside her as badly as she wanted him there.

He moved the head of his cock to her and slowly slid inside. They both moaned as he entered her.

She moved her hands to the cheeks of her ass and spread herself open for him. He returned his hands to her hips as he buried himself inside her.

Once again wet with her juices, he pulled back until only the head of his cock remained inside her. Then he thrust into her, hard, pulling her back against him as he did so.

She gasped when their bodies collided. Slowly, he moved his hips back, and then repeated his thrust.

"Oh, yes," she gasped, "fuck me hard!"

He began to increase the force and speed of his thrusts, and she lowered her head to the pillow. As he continued, she began letting out a small grunt each time their bodies met. Her hair slid down to cover her face as she lay on the pillow.

He knew he could last much longer. She knew as well.

Gaby moved her right hand to her face in order to brush her hair away. She looked back at Ben as she slid her hand under her body and between her legs. She began rubbing her clit as Ben continued ramming into her. She was ready to cum too.

"You like grabbing onto my hot, little ass, don't you, Baby?" she hissed. "Sí, toma mi culo caliente, poco!"

Ben couldn't answer with anything more than a grunt.

"Are you gonna cum for me, Ben?" she asked. "Come on, give it to me!"

No further encouragement was required. He'd reached the point where he couldn't have stopped even if he wanted to. He dug his fingers into her hips and held her against him as he began to cum.

As he began to fire into her, she came again. She turned her face into the pillow as she let out a scream.

He leaned forward, pushing his weight against her, forcing her head into the pillow as he filled her with his cum. She moved both hands to the headboard to steady herself against him.

As they came together, they transcended being merely two bodies. For a moment – just one fleeting, undeniable instant – he felt like he could see God and his infinite plan for the entire universe...and then it was gone before he could fully grasp it. He felt as if he had stretched out his hand trying to reach Heaven while falling back to Earth.

He remained behind her – and inside her – for several minutes. She tried to slip him out of her and roll over, but he held her hips tightly while his body shuddered and his breathing slowed.

After several minutes, he released his grip and collapsed to the mattress next to her. He lay on his back and closed his eyes. She turned to lay next to him, draping her left leg over his legs. She rested her left hand on his chest and gently played with the hair there.

She kissed his shoulder, then his neck, his cheek, and finally his lips.

"Are you OK?" she asked.

"Mmmm," was the response she received.

"Is that 'Mmmm' good, or 'Mmmm' bad," she asked, laughing.

"Oh, it's good," he answered, quietly, his eyes still closed.

She propped her head on her right hand and looked at him.

"What was that about?" she asked.

"What was what about?" he returned. "I said it was 'Mmmm' good."

"No, I mean what you did to my ass," she said.

He laughed.

"Did you like that?" he asked, though he already knew the answer.

"Like it?" she said, "you nearly sent me through the roof!"

"I thought you were going to climb the wall," he said, laughing again.

"You've never done that to me before," she said.

"No, but I've wanted to try, and since you'd just gotten out of the shower I knew everything was nice and clean, so I figured I'd try it," he told her.

"I won't do it again, if you don't want," he continued.

"You are a dirty, dirty boy," she said.

"Uh huh, and you love me for it," he shot back.

She smiled at him as he lay there, breathing deeply.

"Well, after all those orgasms, I need a cigarette or two," she finally said, as she slipped out of the bed.

While she smoked, Ben drifted off to sleep.

II

Ben slowly became aware of Gaby's voice. She was talking to someone...but it wasn't him. He opened his eyes slowly; squinting against the sunlight coming through the open bedroom window. She was leaning out the window – still naked – smoking a cigarette, talking to someone on the ground – the bedroom of their second floor apartment was located directly over the back entrance to the building.

"Yeah, he just got done fucking me silly," he heard her say.

He couldn't make out what the other voice was saying.

"Oh, I always lose count!" she said. "I think he enjoys making me cum even more than getting himself off, if that's possible for a guy."

More incoherent words drifted up from the Groundling...

"No, I know. He's one of the rare ones," Gaby said. "I'm not letting him get away."

Ben smiled to himself at the compliment.

She flipped her cigarette butt out the window and turned to walk over to the bed.

"Hey, how can you hang out the window all nekkid?" he asked. "You're gonna get arrested for indecent exposure."

"Me? Indecent?" she asked, feigning shock.

"Who were you talking to?" he asked, as she crawled back into bed next to him.

"Oh, just Mrs. Moynahan from next door," she answered. "She caught me leaning out the window, so I had to spill the details."

"What?!?"

She laughed at his reaction to her revealing details about their sex life to the building gossip.

"I'm just kidding. It was Whitney...from down the hall," she said, laughing.

"Hmmm, you should have invited her up to join us since she's so interested in what's going on!" he said, not entirely kidding.

She gave him a solid punch in the shoulder.

"I'm not sharing you with anyone, Mister," she said, seriously.

"If anything, I think I'd have to share you with her," he told her.

"Oh, now there's an interesting thought..." she mused.

"Well, don't hold your breath waiting for me to talk you out of it," he said.

"I'll think about it," she said. "Are you ready for round two?"

She got out of the bed and placed several pillows against the headboard.

"Sit up and lean back against these," she told him.

As he did this, she reached into the nightstand drawer and pulled out her "Silver Bullet" vibrator and a small bottle of baby oil.

She pulled the sheet away from his body and tossed it aside. Then she climbed back into bed and turned to straddle Ben, with her back to him, and lowered herself back onto his lap.

His cock, already semi-hard, was caught between his stomach and her ass, and he tried to wiggle against her... He moved his hands to her waist and tried to lift her up, but she grabbed his wrists and pulled his hands away.

"Just wait, Mister," she said, "be patient."

"Hmmm, says the one who's already cum six times," he said.

She opened the bottle and poured oil down her chest and stomach, then moved the bottle over her shoulder and poured a liberal amount down her back. He watched the stream run down her spine, over her tattoo, into the crack of her ass, and onto his cock.

She dropped the bottle onto the bed as he reached around to cup her breasts and pull her back to him. He began moving his hands up and down her body, spreading the oil over her skin.

She leaned back so that her head was resting on his left shoulder, and he turned his head to gaze into her eyes as she began grinding her ass against him.

She held the vibrator up and twisted the base to turn it on.

"Know what to do with this?" she asked.

"I think I can figure out something," he answered.

Taking it in his right hand, he slid it down her body, turning it so that he could rub her clit with it as she moved up and down against him. Her entire body shuddered when he found his target.

His cock stiffened quickly. He tried to move his hips, straining to find the angle that would allow him to slide inside her.

"Not yet," she whispered in his ear.

He squeezed her left nipple between his fingers and she gasped. She quickly moved a hand on top of his and squeezed.

"Harder," she demanded, already breathing quickly.

He complied. At the same time, he rotated the vibrator in his hand and slid the first two inches of it inside her.

"Oh, fuck yes!" she yelled as it entered her.

He moved his cock between her slippery ass cheeks, enjoying the sensation, but wanting more.

"I want to be inside you, Baby," he told her.

He let go of her breast and the vibrator and moved his hands to her hips. He quickly lifted her off his lap and spun her body. The oil made everything slippery and she didn't quite turn to face him at first. A second effort left her facing him, though her legs were on the right side of his body.

His hands came up to her cheeks and he kissed her deeply as he held her face.

She lifted herself up and straddled him. She reached down and guided the head of his cock inside her.

She broke the kiss and leaned backed slightly, holding him there. He tried to lift his hips to push inside her, but his position limited his range of motion.

She smiled at him, grabbed his wrists, and stretched her arms wide to hold his hands away from her.

She waited a few seconds – until neither of them could stand it anymore – and then she lowered herself down onto his cock, taking him all the way inside her in one movement.

They both gasped as he filled her.

Her hands and arms momentarily lost their strength. He broke free of her grasp and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her against him.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, moved her mouth to his, and then lifted her body up and plunged down onto him again.

"Oh, God," she screamed.

She lifted herself up and dropped back into his lap again, and again, and again, each time using gravity to ram his cock into her.

"Yes, fuck me hard," he said. "Ride that cock hard!"

"Oh, me encanta," she said, again slipping into Spanish, "te quiero dentro de mí!"

"Sí, me jodas!" she continued. "Quiero correrme!"

After a few more strokes, her body began to shudder.

"Te quiero, Ben," she gasped, as she slammed herself onto him one more time.

She stopped moving up and down and dug her nails into his back as she came yet again. Her body spasmed hard and she buried her face in his shoulder as he held her.

He was in agony. He needed to cum! As her orgasm washed over her, he tried to turn their bodies and lay her down so that he could move on top of her.

Still trembling, she stopped him.

"Lay down, Baby," she said, as she slipped off his lap.

He turned his body so that he was laying across the bed, and she moved up and kissed him deeply. He grabbed her and pulled her to him, but she slipped from his grasp, moved down and kissed his neck. Then she moved her head downward and kissed his nipple. She took it in her mouth and sucked it.

Her right hand slowly traced its way down his body and between his legs. She stroked his slick cock a few times, then cupped his balls in her hand and gently rubbed them as she began kissing her way down his body.

She trailed her tongue across his stomach, and his body reacted to the tickling sensation.

"Mmmm, you like that?" she asked.

"Yesssss," he hissed.

She reached his cock and flicked her tongue at the head a few times, then moved her lips to the tip, and slowly took the head in her mouth. At the same time, she rolled slightly so she could wrap her left hand around the base of the shaft.

She paused for a moment, holding him there, and looking up into his eyes. Then she plunged her mouth down on his cock, taking him deep into her throat. Her lips stretched to accommodate his thickness as she lowered herself until her mouth met her fingers. She held him in her throat for several seconds, and then pulled back, sucking hard on the entire length of his cock.

For a few seconds, she stopped where she began, her lips tightly wrapped around the head of his cock, and then she took him deep into her throat again.

She began moving faster; her mouth sucking, her right hand now squeezing his balls, and her left jerking his cock roughly.

Ben moved his hips, trying to push farther into her mouth. He turned his head into the pillow and grabbed at the sheets, and her arms, trying to hold on for a few more seconds.

She took her mouth off his cock.

"Are you gonna cum for me, Baby?" she asked.

"God, yes," was all he could manage to say as she stroked him hard.

"Tell me when," she demanded.

He nodded, not knowing if she was still looking at him.

"Come on, give it to me," she said, "fucking cum for me!"

"Oh, here I cum, Gaby," he nearly screamed into the pillow.

She moved her right hand to the mattress to steady herself as she lifted her body slightly and aimed his cock at her chest.

She gave him several more fast, hard strokes before he held his breath as his body shuddered and his hips bucked into her.

He fired a long stream of cum across her breasts.

She continued jerking his cock as he writhed beneath her. Another stream of cum hit her chest and she lowered herself onto him, forcing his hips back down to the bed, as his orgasm continued. His cock now pinned between their bodies, the last few spurts of cum ended up on her hand and on him.

As his orgasm subsided, she slid her sticky hand slowly up and down the shaft of his cock, squeezing on the way up in order to milk every last drop of cum from him. Even as his body relaxed, the sensation caused his hips to buck several times.

When she was sure he had no more to give, she released him and carefully maneuvered herself so that she was on her knees next to him on the bed. His face was still turned into the pillow as his breathing slowed.

"Look at me," she said.

He turned his head toward her.

"See what you did to me?" she asked.

Covered in a combination of sweat, baby oil, and semen, her chest was shining in the sunlight coming through the window.

"God, that's a beautiful sight," he said.

She smiled at him, and moved her hands up to rub her breasts.

"Hang on, I want to get a picture of that," he said, as he tried to get up.

She pushed him back down.

"No pictures," she said, forcefully.

He laughed at her.

"OK, no pictures," he agreed.

"We need a towel," she said, as she slipped off the bed and walked toward the door.

Smiling, he watched her ass as she left the room, then turned his body to lay on the bed lengthwise.

Several minutes later, she came in the room and tossed a towel onto his chest as she walked to her dresser. He quickly wiped up the sticky wetness between his legs and on his stomach, then let the towel drop to the floor beside the bed.

She pulled on a pair of boyshorts and an oversized t-shirt – it hung down past her ass.

"I need another shower," she said, as she walked back to the bed, "but first I need a nap."

She crawled up next to him and turned on her side. He moved up against her.

"Mmmm," she sighed as they cuddled together amongst the remaining pillows and blankets – her back against him, his arms around her, their fingers intertwined.

"I love you, Ben," she purred.

"I know," he replied in his best Han Solo voice, earning him a half-hearted elbow in the ribs.

12