Ben & Gabrielle Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben opened the door quickly, and pulled the two women inside.

"Come on, we're almost there," He said.

As they climbed the stairs to the second floor – with Ben walking behind the girls to catch them if one or both stumbled – Gaby pulled her dress up to expose the bottom of her ass. Ben reached out to grab her ass and she turned slightly to smile at him.

"Go ahead, Whitney," Gaby said, "show him your ass. I know he likes it, I've caught him looking a few times."

Whitney turned around on the stairs. She smiled at Ben.

"Oh, really?" Whitney asked.

She pulled her dress up to her waist. She turned around slowly and shook her ass at Ben.

Ben reached out with his free hand and touched the top of the black, lace thong Whitney had on. Then he trailed his fingers down the fabric between her cheeks.

Gaby reached out to grab Whitney's ass.

Whitney let out a small moan as two hands touched her. She began to lean toward Gaby and almost lost her balance on the stairs.

Ben steadied her and suggested that they get to the apartment before someone got hurt.

As they approached the door to their apartment, Ben reached out to unlock the door, but Gaby took the keys from him.

"I'll do it," she said, in a loud voice.

Both Ben and Whitney "shushed" her.

"Quiet, or you'll wake up Mrs. Moynahan," Ben said, referring to their next-door neighbor – the building's queen of gossip.

Gaby laughed out loud, then put a finger to her lips and made a long "Shhhhhh" sound.

"Wouldn't want to wake up Mrs. M," she said.

Ben smiled and pointed to their door.

Gaby unlocked it and the three moved inside.

Gaby walked toward the bedroom as Ben closed the door. As he turned around, Whitney pushed him against the door and kissed him. She slid her tongue into his mouth and Ben could taste Gaby's juices on her.

She reached down and squeezed his cock through his jeans. She wasn't surprised to find him already hard. He moaned as she rubbed her hand up and down the length of him several times.

"God, I can't wait to get that inside me," she said, as Ben lowered his mouth to kiss her neck.

"Maybe...we...should...wait...'til we get in the bedroom," he said, between kisses.

"I heard you like to fuck in the hallway," she said.

She grabbed the back of his head and kissed his mouth again. She slid her right leg up his leg and he grabbed her knee to pull her against him.

"Are you two coming," Gaby called out from the bedroom.

Whitney broke their kiss.

"Not yet, but we will be soon," she said.

She turned back to Ben, but before they could continue kissing, Gaby appeared in the bedroom door.

"Get in here, you two," she demanded.

Ben let go of Whitney's leg and they turned to walk in the bedroom.

Gaby pulled Whitney to her and then looked at Ben.

"Before we go any further, there are three rules," Gaby said.

"OK," he said. "Tell me."

"Number one, you have to wear a condom when you fuck Whit. Number two, when you cum, it's mine..." she said.

"Oh, you're not going to share that with me?" Whitney asked, disappointed.

"And, three?" Ben asked.

Gaby let go of Whitney, slowly walked over to Ben, and lifted herself up on her tip-toes to whisper in his ear. As she did, she dropped her hand to squeeze his cock through his pants. He smiled for a moment, then winced theatrically.

"You know you don't have to worry about that, Baby," he said, as she backed away.

Gaby led Whitney to the bed. Ben followed, stumbling, as he slid off his shoes.

Whit sat down on the bed and leaned over to unzip her boots.

"Don't you dare," Ben said.

"What?" she asked, startled.

"Leave your boots on," he demanded.

Gaby leaned in to kiss Whitney. She ran her hands up Whit's body, over her breasts, to her neck. She pushed Whitney back onto the bed and collapsed on top of her, moving her mouth to Whitney's neck as they fell.

Whitney let out a gasp and wrapped her arms around Gaby.

As he watched, Ben reached into the drawer of the nightstand and grabbed the box of condoms there. He poured three into his hand and placed them on top on the nightstand.

Whitney had pulled Gaby's dress up and Ben took a second to admire Gaby's beautiful ass up in the air in front of him. Gaby turned her upper body slightly and slid her hand down between Whitney's legs.

"Oh, God!" Whitney gasped, as Gaby found her clit.

"Baby, your panties are all wet," Gaby said.

She turned to Ben.

"Pull her panties off," she ordered.

Ben knelt down on the floor at Whitney's feet, quickly moved his hands up her legs, and grabbed the waistband of her underwear. He gently pulled them toward him, sliding them down her legs, and then dropped them to the floor.

Gaby and Whitney each fumbled with the other's dress, trying to pull the top over their shoulders to expose their breasts. Ben watched them as he unbuttoned his shirt and slid it off.

He pushed Whitney's legs apart and leaned in to kiss her inner thigh. She jumped slightly at the sensation.

Ben looked up to smile at Whitney, but her eyes were locked on Gaby, who now had Whitney's left nipple in her mouth.

He again lowered his head, this time moving his face to her sex. He pushed his tongue against her wet lips.

"Oh, Yes," Whitney cried out.

Ben moved his tongue slowly, trailing it up and down her lips.

Gaby turned her body perpendicular to Whitney's and slid her hands down between Whitney's legs. She used her fingers to spread Whitney's lips, exposing her hard clit to Ben's tongue.

When his tongue touched her clit, Whitney's hips rose from the bed. Ben reached down and lifted her legs, placing them over his shoulders.

That done, he placed his left hand on Whitney's stomach to hold her in place, and moved his right hand down Gaby's body and between her legs.

"That's it, Baby," Gaby said, as his fingers found her wetness.

He pushed two fingers inside her as far as he could.

"Yesssssss," she hissed, "fuck me with those magic fingers!"

Ben could hear Whitney moaning. He moved his tongue down slightly and tried to push it inside her.

Gaby began rubbing Whitney's clit, running her fingers across it, then up and down. She stuck out her tongue and flicked Whitney's clit with it, nearly knocking heads with Ben as she did so.

Ben continued awkwardly fingering Gaby while Whitney began moving her hips up and down, as if she were trying to ride a horse.

"Oh, yesssss," Whitney said, in a shrill whisper, "I'm gonna cum."

She grabbed Ben's head with her right hand, trying to pull him into her.

"I'm gonna cum," she repeated.

Suddenly, her entire body tensed and her legs clamped tight against Ben's head. He shoved his tongue deeper into Whitney's cunt.

Ben removed his fingers from Gaby's pussy and slid both hands under Whitney's ass, squeezing her cheeks to hold her to him.

Gaby quickly moved up to kiss Whitney as the tension in her body uncoiled in one explosive instant!

Whitney's body bucked hard against Ben and Gaby.

"Yesssss," she moaned loudly, while Gaby's mouth covered hers.

Her body shook and shuddered while Ben continued stabbing his tongue into her. He looked up, trying to watch Whitney's face as she came, but his view was blocked by Gaby's body.

Whitney's body had not yet stopped shaking when Ben began to lick and suck her swollen clit. He removed his right hand from her ass and pushed two fingers into her wet pussy. Turning his hand slightly, his fingers found her g-spot and she cried out as she came again.

As Whitney recovered from her orgasms, Gaby licked and kissed Whit's neck and chest – the sensation of which caused several involuntary body spasms.

Ben watched the two of them as he stood up. He unbuckled his belt, unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, and slid them off.

As he removed his socks, Gaby turned her body and sat on the edge of the bed in front of him.

"That was fun," she said, looking back at Whitney.

Whitney smiled at her.

Gaby turned to face Ben. She looked at the bulge in his boxer-briefs.

"Hmmm, somebody wants to come out and play," she said, as she reached out to run her gloved fingers over Ben's cock through the fabric.

Ben stepped in closer to the bed as Whitney slowly lifted her body and sat next to Gaby.

Gaby slid her fingers inside the waistband and pulled Ben's underwear downward, letting them fall to his ankles.

As he kicked off the boxer-briefs, Gaby leaned forward and took the head of Ben's cock into her mouth.

Ben moaned as she ran her tongue across the slit.

Whitney reached out to touch Ben's stomach, then leaned toward him to follow her fingers with her tongue.

Ben placed his right hand on Gaby's shoulder to steady himself as she took him deeper into her mouth.

"That feels so good, Baby," he said.

Whitney kissed her way downward.

"Are you gonna share that?" she asked Gaby.

Gaby let Ben's cock slip from between her lips and smiled.

Whitney wasted no time. She slid her lips over the head and down the shaft, taking him into her throat.

"Oh, Jesus," Ben gasped as her warm mouth enveloped his cock.

She moved her left hand to his ass and pulled him to her, taking him deeper, burying her lips in his pubic hair. With her right hand, she caressed his balls.

Gaby leaned over to kiss Whitney's shoulder as she held Ben's cock in her throat.

Ben felt Whit's throat grabbing at his cock, trying to pull him even deeper, as if she were going to swallow him whole.

After several seconds – which felt like a pleasurable eternity to Ben – Whitney pulled back until the tip of Ben's cock rested between her lips. She held him there a moment, looking up at him, and then slid the length of him deep into her throat again.

Ben groaned. He moved his hands to the sides of Whitney's head, wanting to push his cock deeper into her throat. He resisted the urge – barely – and simply pulled the hair of her wig away from her face.

Gaby looked up at him.

"Ready for more, Baby?" she asked, quietly.

"Yessss," he hissed.

Gaby turned to lie down on the bed. She reached out and pulled Whitney by the shoulder.

Whitney released Ben's cock from her throat, moved both hands to the shaft, and began stroking it.

"I can't wait to have this inside me," she said, looking over the top of her sunglasses into Ben's eyes.

The feel of the now moist satin gloves moving up and down the length of his cock nearly pushed Ben over the edge.

"Come here, Whit," Gaby demanded.

Whitney turned, then flipped over onto her knees and crawled up next to Gaby. They kissed as Ben climbed onto the bed and moved between Gaby's legs.

He guided the head of his cock to Gaby's clit. Still wet with Whitney's saliva, he rubbed her clit with his hardness, feeling her body stiffen as he did.

Suddenly, Whitney stopped kissing Gaby and reached over to the nightstand. She picked up a condom and tore open the foil package. She turned and handed it to Ben.

"Here you go, Sweetie," she said, with a smile. "Wrap it now, so you don't have to stop later."

Ben extracted the condom from the package and fumbled to put it on.

As he rolled the latex down the length of his shaft, Whitney kissed him deeply on the mouth. She reached down and stroked his cock again.

She turned her head to Gaby.

"He's so hard," she said. "Are you ready?"

"Oh, yes," Gaby answered.

Whitney guided Ben's cock to Gaby's sex, sliding the head between her wet lips.

Ben pushed gently, and slipped inside Gaby's pussy.

Gaby grimaced at the pleasurable pain of Ben's cock penetrating her.

He slid about two inches of his cock into her before he stopped and pulled back; then moved back into her, going slightly deeper this time, watching Gaby's face as he did.

"That's it, Baby; nice and slow," Gaby whispered.

Whitney turned over to lie next to Gaby on the bed. She slid her right hand across Gaby's stomach and began to rub her clit as Ben continued moving deeper into Gaby. She moved her left hand to her own clit.

Gaby reached out and put a hand on the side of Whitney's face. She pulled Whit's face closer and they kissed.

Ben had barely finished working the length of his cock into Gaby before her body began shaking. Between the penetration of Ben's cock and the rubbing of Whitney's fingers, she was ready to cum again.

She reached out to grab Ben's arm, digging her nails into his skin, as she cried out.

Ben, still moving in and out of her, leaned over to kiss Gaby's mouth as her pussy contracted around his cock. He could feel Whitney, her hand now trapped between two bodies, struggling to move her fingers on Gaby's clit.

"Oh, God, here I cum," Gaby moaned.

Gaby's body shuddered. She reached out, putting one arm around Ben, and the other around Whitney, and pulled the three of them together as she came. Her body shook violently against the other two as they continued to pleasure her.

After the last wave of her orgasm washed over her, Gaby released her hold on both Ben and Whitney.

Ben propped himself up on his hands as Gaby slowly released her grip on his cock. He remained inside her, gently rocked his hips left and right, ever so slightly moving his cock inside her, both teasing and torturing her.

Whitney kissed Gaby's neck, then trailed her tongue downward across her chest.

"Oh, God; that was incredible," she whispered.

Gaby's body was still trembling. Ben didn't hesitate. He again slid his cock deep inside her.

Gaby gasped as Ben moved into her.

"Ben," she cried out, as she again dug her nails into his arms.

He smiled at her, but did not stop. He increased the speed and range of his movements, plunging deep inside her and then pulling back until just the tip of his cock remained inside Gaby.

It only took a minute for her to cum again.

Gaby reached out to pull Ben down to her. She held him there, nose to nose, as she came; her body bucking and convulsing against his.

Ben stopped moving, but remained inside her, feeling her squeeze his cock.

He held Gaby and kissed her neck as her body relaxed and breathing slowed.

"That was so hot," Whitney said, "I almost came just watching."

Gaby turned to smile at Whitney.

"I think it's your turn," she said. "Ben, give Whit some of that cock."

Whitney got up on her hands and knees beside them. She gave Ben the "come here" sign with her finger.

Ben gently let his cock slip out of Gaby – she gasped again as he left her – and moved behind Whitney.

Whitney reached back to rub her clit as Ben got in position.

Ben moved the head of his cock to her lips. Whitney grabbed it and roughly stroked it a few times.

She looked back over her right shoulder at Ben.

"I've been waiting a long time for this," she said.

She lowered her head and guided the head of Ben's cock between her lips. Her wetness allowed him to slip inside her easily.

Whitney waited until she had the first two inches of Ben inside her, and then she pushed herself back against him to take him deep.

"Oh, Jesus," she gasped, as he filled her.

Ben hadn't expected this. He was overwhelmed at the sensation of her enveloping him. He grunted as the cheeks of Whitney's ass touched his hipbones.

Ben reached down, grabbed Whitney's waist, and held her against him.

Whitney again looked over her shoulder at him.

"Just like that, Baby, all the way in," Whitney whispered.

Ben pulled back about two inches, and then thrust back into Whitney.

She continued looking at him. He could feel her fingers alternate between rubbing her clit and his balls.

He pulled back again, farther this time, and thrust back into her slick pussy – harder.

"That's it, fuck me hard," Whitney cooed.

Ben increased the speed and length of his thrusts – letting more and more of his length come out of Whitney each time.

Whitney stopped playing with her clit and used both hands to steady herself on the bed.

Gaby got on her knees beside Ben. They both looked down to watch Whitney's ass bounce with each thrust.

"That is so beautiful," Gaby said.

Ben couldn't speak. He was getting close.

Gaby reached out and slid her right hand underneath Whitney to rub her clit. She could feel the wetness.

"Fuck her harder, Ben", Gaby ordered.

Ben slammed his cock into Whitney. Her entire body shuddered as they collided.

"Oh, God, yes!" Whitney cried. "Just like that!"

Ben was getting close. He struggled to maintain the force and speed of his thrusts. They were all three covered in sweat and his hands were slipping off Whitney's hips as he tried to pull her back against him while ramming his cock into her.

He began to moan and Gaby knew it was almost time.

Suddenly, Ben felt Whitney's body spasm. He pushed forward against her as her arms collapsed. She dropped her upper body to the bed and squeezed a pillow.

"I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," she cried.

Ben fumbled to continue fucking her as he and Gaby repositioned, adjusting to Whitney's movement.

Whitney bucked and Ben felt her cunt constrict around his cock. She spasmed again as she came.

Ben could hold out no longer.

"I'm gonna cum too," he said.

Whitney couldn't hear him as she floated in the bliss of her orgasm.

"Give it to her, Ben," Gaby said.

He turned his head to look at Gaby.

"But..." he grunted.

"I know what I said, Baby," she said, "but I want you to cum inside her."

Gaby grabbed the back of Ben's head and pulled him to her. She mashed her mouth against his as he came. And, even as he reached the point of no return and held his breath, she breathed him in.

He exploded. His body bucked and quivered as he fired stream after stream of cum into Whitney.

He moaned into Gaby's mouth. He struggled to breathe, and to hold Whitney, and even to stay balanced on his knees.

Gaby wrapped her arms around him, steadying him, as his body weakened.

Had he been capable of rational thought, Ben would have found it funny that, right at that moment, after he had just cum inside another woman, he never loved Gabrielle more.

She held him there for another minute as tremors continued to run through his body. She kissed his shoulder, his chest, his neck as his breathing slowed.

"Let's get this thing off you," she said, as she slid her right hand down between Ben's body and Whitney's.

She wrapped her thumb and forefinger around the end of the condom and pushed Ben back slightly.

Gaby removed the condom from Ben and carefully placed it on the nightstand so it wouldn't spill.

"God, Baby, you came a lot," she said, to Ben.

Ben slowly lay down on the bed.

"I needed to cum so bad," he said.

Gaby stood up next to the bed and began undressing. She pulled off her wig, sunglasses, choker and gloves, and placed them on the nightstand. She wiggled her body as she pushed her dress over her hips and let it drop to the floor.

Whitney turned to sit up.

"Are you OK, Whit?" Gaby asked.

"I'm still shaking," she answered with a smile.

Gaby bent over to un-strap her shoes. She kicked them off and began pushing down her stockings.

Whitney stood up and began straightening her outfit, pulling her dress down, and searching the floor for her panties.

"Oh, no," Gaby said, "stay with us."

"Are you sure?" Whitney asked.

Gaby walked to her and kissed her lips.

"I'm sure."

Gaby got in bed and crawled over to lay next to Ben. She placed her left arm over his chest.

Whitney quickly undressed, climbed back into the bed, and moved up behind Gaby to spoon with her.

"That was amazing, you guys," Whitney said.

"It was," Gaby agreed.

"Well," Ben said, quietly, "I certainly know what I want for my birthday."

Gaby hugged him close and within minutes the three fell asleep together.

12