Ben & Gabrielle Ch. 04a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Does your agreement apply to other men as well?" Brit asked.

"In theory, yes," Gaby answered. "Ben would do it if I wanted."

"Oh, dear," Brit said.

"Oh, no, no, no," Gaby said, "he wouldn't do anything with the other guy. But, as long as it was he and the other guy pleasuring me, he would be all for it."

"Whew!"

"I don't want any other men, though," Gaby said, "and Ben knows it. So, he happily goes along with what turns out to be a fairly one-sided agreement."

Gaby smiled at the thought.

"Look, I know you like Ben," Gaby said. "I'm not jealous. I really like you. And, Ben likes you. So, if you agree, all three of us can get what we want."

Brit looked down at the toy now lying in her lap.

"I've never done anything like this," Brit said.

"I understand," Gaby assured her. "Like I said, you don't have to do anything you don't want to."

Gaby leaned over and kissed Brit's cheek. Brit turned to her, and their mouths met again.

Gaby slid her left hand across the bare flesh of Brit's back. A shiver ran through Brit's body.

"Are you OK?" Gaby asked, breaking their kiss.

"Yes, I just..." Brit began. "I don't know what to do."

Gaby smiled at her.

"I'm sure Ben doesn't want anything you haven't done with other boys, right?" Gaby asked.

"Right," Brit agreed.

"And, as for me," Gaby said, "I'll show you what to do, OK?"

A small smile crept across Brit's lips, and she nodded.

"Why don't you lie back on the bed?" Gaby suggested, gently pushing Brit's shoulder.

Brit toed off her sneakers, then turned to stretch out length-wise, and let her head fall back onto the pillows.

Gaby turned and moved up between Brit's legs. She continued up Brit's body until they were once again face to face.

"If you want me to stop, I'll stop," Gaby assured her.

"I don't want you to stop," Brit said.

Gaby looked into her eyes for a moment, and realized that Brit was now hers for the taking.

She kissed Brit's neck again, hard. As she did, she trailed her right hand down to Brit's left breast.

Brit wrapped her arms around Gaby's shoulders and caressed her bare back.

Gaby quickly kissed her way down Brit's chest. She again took a breast in each hand, pushed them together, and found Brit's right nipple with her mouth.

Brit moaned at the sensation, as Gaby sucked hard, then flicked Brit's nipple with her tongue.

Keeping her mouth in place, Gaby released Brit's left breast and moved her fingers down across Brit's stomach, tickling as she went.

"Ohhh," Brit whispered.

Not stopping when she felt the top of Brit's jeans, Gaby pushed her hands between Brit's legs. She pushed her fingers against the denim covering Brit's clit. Gaby could feel the heat of her.

"Yesss," Brit gasped, and moved her hands to the back of Gaby's head.

Gaby moved her hand up and down between Brit's legs, trying to manipulate her clit through the fabric. She could feel the effect her actions were having on Brit. And, the effect it was having on her as well.

Gaby moved her right hand from between Brit's legs to the small belt around her waist. She tugged at it.

Brit awkwardly tried to reach down and help, but Gaby removed her mouth from Brit's nipple, and used her left hand to grab Brit's wrists. She pushed Brit's hands up over her head and held them there for a few moments, as she struggled to unbuckle the belt, and then open Brit's pants.

Once she accomplished that, Gaby moved both hands to the waist of Brit's jeans, slipping her fingers inside the denim and the white cotton panties underneath. She tugged roughly. Brit put her legs together and lifted her ass from the bed to help allow the tight fabric to slide over her skin.

Gaby maneuvered her body to push the pants past Brit's ankles and then let them fall to the floor beside the bed. Now naked, Brit let her legs fall open.

Gaby saw the beautiful bare skin of Brit's pubic region. She caught the scent of Brit's sex and lost any ability to control herself.

Gaby trailed her tongue along the inside of Brit's right thigh, as she moved toward her paradise. Quickly moving her right hand to Brit's pussy, she used two fingers to spread the lips.

She briefly admired the pink flesh within, then let her eyes trace upward to Brit's face. Brit stared into her eyes. Gaby could see the anticipation on her face, as she moved closer to Brit.

Gaby pushed her face between Brit's legs.

"Oh, bugger," Brit gasped.

Gaby slowly licked up and down Brit's lips, and Brit squirmed against her tongue.

Brit squeezed her breasts, hard. Gaby looked up to see her fingers sinking into the soft flesh. Gaby put her left hand on top of Brit's right hand. She squeezed along with Brit.

Gaby adjusted her mouth slightly and took Brit's clit between her lips. Brit's body quivered against Gaby's face.

Brit moaned loudly as Gaby alternated between sucking her bud and flicking it gently with her tongue.

Gaby moved her right hand to Brit's wet pussy.

Keeping her mouth on Brit's clit, she carefully inserted her forefinger, letting Brit lubricate her it with her juices. Within a few moments, she inserted a second finger.

Gaby turned her hand palm up so her fingers could rub Brit's G-spot. She used her fingers to make a "come here" sign inside Brit. Gaby always smiled when she taught people how to do this. She often told them she thought it should be "cum here," because rubbing there always led to an explosive orgasm for the lucky recipient of the fingering.

Brit put both hands on Gaby's head and began to grind herself against Gaby's face.

"Yes, that's it," she cried. "That's it!"

Gaby knew Brit was already getting close. She could feel tremors running through her body, and hear her gasping for breath. The knowledge fed Gaby's desire for more.

The taste of Brit, the sound of her breathing, the feel of her warm skin, and the look on her face; it all drove Gaby's passion.

"Mmmm," Gaby moaned, as she increased the speed and force of her actions.

Brit released Gaby and reached up to grab at the pillows around her. She dug her fingers into the cool cotton, pressing them against her head as her body stiffened and her back arched into the air.

Gaby moved her left hand from Brit's breast to the tight skin of her lower belly, trying to steady her.

Brit held her breath for a moment, as if she were willing herself to not cum yet; but then she gasped and her nerves exploded. Her first girl-induced orgasm struck not in waves, but in lightning bolts of pleasure that coursed through her from head to toe.

Before she could warn Gaby of her coming orgasm, Brit's body bucked against Gaby's face, and she turned her head to scream into a pillow.

As Brit convulsed violently under her touch, Gaby fought to keep her mouth on Brit's clit, and her fingers inside Brit's slippery pussy.

Brit wiggled her body, trying to escape Gaby's assault on her.

"That's right, Baby," Gaby said, finally removing her mouth from Brit's sweet clit, "cum for me."

Gaby replaced her tongue with the thumb of her right hand, and Brit's body responded instantly. Her body twisted as more pleasure raced through her.

Weak in the throes of her orgasm, Brit reached down to push Gaby's hand from her. Gaby easily thwarted her efforts -- pushing her hands up toward her breasts -- then quickly slid her body up until the two lay eye to eye.

Brit's pussy continued to squeeze Gaby's fingers as she kissed Brit's mouth. For the first time, Brit tasted her own juices on the mouth of another woman.

"Did you like that, Brit?" Gaby asked, in a whisper.

Brit could only moan in reply, as the last electric waves of her orgasm receded.

Gaby didn't allow Brit to recover fully. She gently removed her fingers from inside Brit, and trailed her slick fingers across her clit.

Brit's body trembled under Gaby's touch. She grabbed Gaby's wrist to stop her.

Gaby opposed her effort. Using her left hand, she grabbed Brit's hair, and pulled her head back slowly.

"Don't fight it, Baby," she told Brit, then kissed her neck hard.

Brit's resistance melted as Gaby continued rubbing her clit.

Gaby moved her face to Brit's chest and took her left nipple in her mouth. She sucked it hard as she again felt tremors running through Brit's body.

Only a minute later, Brit cried out as she came a second time.

As Brit recovered, Gaby lay next to her, slowly running her fingers over Brit's skin.

"I bet a boy has never made you cum twice like that," Gaby said, when Brit's breathing had slowed.

Brit giggled.

"I can't believe how good your tongue felt," she replied. "It was so...different."

"Good different, right?" Gaby asked.

"Oh, God, yes," Brit acknowledged.

Gaby let a few moments pass.

"Do you want to learn how to please me now?" she asked.

Brit turned her head to face Gaby.

"Yes," she answered, quietly.

Gaby stood up carefully. She pushed her yoga pants and underwear down to her ankles, and stepped out of them.

She quickly arranged a few pillows against the headboard, then climbed back into the bed, and leaned back against the pile. She spread her legs, her bent knees in the air.

Brit turned over and sat on her haunches.

"I want to watch you push that pretty little tongue against my pussy," Gaby said.

Brit leaned forward onto her hands and knees, turned her body, and lowered her head slowly.

"Wait, come here, Baby," Gaby said.

She reached out to guide Brit's face to hers.

"Start here," she said, and their mouths met.

When they broke the kiss, Gaby began teaching Brit.

"You know how you like to be touched, right?" she asked.

Brit nodded.

"That's where you start," Gaby told her. "Everyone is different, of course, but what feels good to you will probably feel good to any other woman."

Brit put her right hand on Gaby's left knee, and leaned in to kiss her again.

As their tongues danced around one another, Brit slid her hand up Gaby's inner thigh.

"Mmmm," Gaby moaned.

She turned her head, breaking the kiss.

"Now, kiss my neck," she said. "I'm very sensitive there."

Brit did as instructed, kissing gently, then -- at Gaby's insistence -- roughly trailing her tongue down Gaby's jugular.

"That's it, Baby," Gaby whispered.

Brit's fingers found the wetness between Gaby's legs.

Gaby gasped. Her body stiffened and her head fell back into the pillows.

Brit moved her fingers across Gaby's clit as she moved her head lower, kissing her way down Gaby's chest.

Gaby reached out to cup Brit's breasts, once again enjoying the weight of them in her hands. She stretched to hold them as Brit lowered her head to take Gaby's right nipple in her mouth.

While her tongue circled Gaby's nipple, Brit gently probed Gaby's pussy with a finger.

"Yesss," Gaby said.

"You like that?" Brit asked, looking up.

"You're doing very well," Gaby said, smiling at her.

Brit stuck out her tongue and licked Gaby's nipple, then lowered herself to the bed, twisting herself slightly to keep her finger inside Gaby.

She turned her head to kiss Gaby's right inner thigh.

Gaby wiggled her ass in the sheets, trying to adjust herself, and lean back farther.

Brit turned her head and touched Gaby's clit with the tip of her tongue.

"Oh, yes," Gaby cried. "That's what I want."

Brit slipped a second finger inside as she pushed her tongue with more force against Gaby.

"You're a fast learner, Honey," Gaby whispered.

She moved her hands to the back of Brit's head. She looked down to watch Brit's soft, pink tongue lick her pussy.

Gaby had fantasized about so many things she wanted to do with Brit -- locations, positions, etc. But, here, in this moment, with Brit's tongue on her, she could think only of cumming quickly. Truthfully, she'd come close to orgasm while going down on Brit -- she often came while giving Ben head -- and she had no desire to hold back.

There'll be time to teach her more, later, she thought, as coherent thought became more and more elusive.

Gaby moaned loudly. She tried to focus on the feeling of Brit's tongue on her clit, and the fingers fucking her pussy roughly.

She could feel the wave building inside her. She pulled Brit's face into her.

"Oh, Brit!" Gaby cried. "More! You're gonna make me cum."

Brit complied, moving her fingers faster, while flicking her tongue against Gaby's clit.

"Don't stop, don't stop," Gaby shouted, as the wave crested, then crashed down over her, drowning her senses.

Gaby's back arched and she writhed against Brit's face.

She moved her hands to the bed and tore at the sheets.

"Yesss," she moaned as she came.

Brit looked up at Gaby's face, and fought to move her fingers as Gaby's pussy contracted around them.

Gaby's body convulsed as her orgasm ripped through every nerve. Her legs twisted to the side, pushing Brit's face away from her pussy. Brit struggled to remove her hand from between Gaby's clenched legs.

Gaby's chest heaved up and down violently as she tried to catch her breath.

Working her hand free, Brit kissed her way over Gaby's hip, then across her stomach. She reached up to cup Gaby's nipples in the palms of her hands.

Brit continued kissing her way upward, trailing her tongue between Gaby's breasts.

Gaby slowly regained control of her body and lowered her head to watch Brit.

Brit removed her mouth from Gaby's skin and looked into her eyes.

They smiled at each other for a moment, then Brit moved up to kiss Gaby's mouth.

They lay in each other's arms for nearly 15 minutes, each running their fingers over the other's warm skin, and listening to the sounds of their breath.

"You have such beautiful skin," Gaby whispered, breaking the near silence. "I could do this all day."

"Mmmm," Brit moaned in agreement.

Gaby kissed Brit's shoulder. Then, she trailed her tongue along the collarbone, heading for Brit's neck.

"Are you ready for another round?" she asked, looking up.

Brit nodded.

"Maybe we can use my toy this time," Gaby suggested, nodding toward the nightstand.

"I'd like to try it," Brit said.

As Gaby returned her lips to the soft skin of Brit's neck, the electronic tones of a ringing cell phone interrupted their pleasure.

"Shite," Brit said, looking at the alarm clock on the nightstand, "I was supposed to meet my boyfriend 10 minutes ago."

She crawled out of bed and retrieved the phone from the pocket of her jeans.

As Brit spoke to her boyfriend, Gaby pulled on her panties and yoga pants.

She walked into the living room and picked up the clothing earlier abandoned by the couch. Carrying it back to the bedroom, she heard Brit say goodbye to her boyfriend.

"Is everything OK?" she asked.

"Oh, yes," Brit answered. "I told him I had to work late. I have to get going though."

"Awww," Gaby said, teasing.

"I know," Brit said. "I wish I could stay longer."

"Would you like to come back tomorrow evening?" Gaby asked.

Brit thought for a second.

"Come on," Gaby continued. "It'll be fun."

She reached out to run her fingers over the skin of Brit's shoulder.

"Well, I'm supposed to go out with friends," Brit said, tentatively.

"Ben will be home in the afternoon," Gaby said. "We could go out to dinner, and then come back here for dessert. You can have Ben; I can have more of you, and Ben can have us both."

"Oh, I hope my friends won't hate me forever for cancelling on them," Brit said, with a giggle that made her breasts bounce.

"Is that a yes?" Gaby asked, smiling.

"Yes," Brit confirmed.

Brit dressed quickly as Gaby watched her body move for a few more moments.

The two walked to the door, and shared another long, deep kiss before Brit left the apartment.

"See you at 6:00 tomorrow," Gaby said, as she watched Brit's ass swing back and forth.

Brit turned and smiled, then disappeared from view as she descended the stairs.

Gaby closed the door. After locking it, she turned to lean back against the door for several seconds.

She let out a long, low sigh. She was already looking forward to the following evening, but knew she had a phone call to make first.

She smiled and ran to the bedroom.

Ben answered on the third ring.

"Hey, Babe," he said.

"I have a confession to make," Gaby said, quietly.

"Oh," he said. "Are you OK?"

"I'm fine," she said. "Just guilty."

"Of what?" he asked.

"Well," she began, "I spoke to Brit today..."

"And?" he queried, before she could continue.

"And, she just left a few minutes ago," she said.

"What happened?" he asked, barely masking the excitement in his voice.

"I'm sorry," she said.

"For what?" he asked.

"We..." she said, slowly, almost whispering. "We had sex."

A soft moan escaped Ben's lips.

"I ate her sweet little pussy," Gaby told him.

"Did it taste good?" he croaked.

"Oh, yes. It was sooo good." she answered, knowing she was teasing him. "And, those big, soft tits..."

"You're killing me," Ben whispered.

"Me?" she teased further.

"What else happened?" he demanded.

"Are you getting hard?" she asked.

"Yes," he said, dropping his right hand into his lap.

"God, she smells so good, and her skin is so soft," Gaby said. "Touching her nearly drove me crazy."

Ben slipped his hand inside his sweatpants.

"Tell me," he pleaded.

"We started on the couch," she said. "Then, we moved into the bed, and..."

"And?" he prodded, running his fingers over his stiffening cock.

"What time is your flight tomorrow?" she asked, suddenly.

"What?" he asked, surprised.

"You heard me, Naughty Boy," she said, laughing.

He pulled his hand out of his pants as his mind fought to change gears...seemingly without the help of a clutch.

"What's the matter, Baby," Gaby asked, "not enough blood to run both heads at once?"

"Ah, 11:30," he answered. "My flight's at 11:30."

"Why such a late flight this time?" Gaby asked.

"The client and I have short meeting set for 9:00, then I'm off to the airport," he said. "I should be at JFK by 2:00, and home by 3:00, or so, depending on traffic"

"Good," Gaby said. "You'll be able to take a nap before we go out to dinner with Brit. She'll be here at 6:00."

The gears in his head began to grind again.

"Oh, you didn't scare her off?" he teased.

"Well, she escaped my clutches today," she joked, "but, she will be mine again."

"So, are you going to tell me the rest of what happened today?" he asked.

"Nope," she said.

"Come on," he begged.

"No," she said. "I don't want you to cum tonight."

"That's not fair," he said.

"Awww," she teased. "That's too bad. I want you to save it for tomorrow."

"I have plenty, Baby," he assured her.

"You're gonna need it," she said.

12