Ben & Gabrielle Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled, noticing she seemed to be having some difficulty walking straight. After a few more steps, she stopped and waited for him to catch up. She took his hand and leaned against his shoulder as they exited the theater.

Gaby directed him as he drove them in his Jeep.

"So," he asked, after a minute, "what's the story?"

"I asked Denise if she'd like to watch us again," Gaby said, a smile creeping across her face. "I suggested we meet for a drink to discuss it."

"God, I love the way your naughty mind works," Ben said.

A few miles down the road, they came to an Outback Steakhouse. It was now late in the afternoon, but not yet quitting time for the majority of the working world – the lunch rush was long over, and the dinner rush had another hour or so before it picked up – so they had no difficulty finding a place to park. Ben maneuvered the Wrangler Unlimited into a space and they stepped out.

"Think she'll be here?" Ben asked, holding open the restaurant door for Gaby.

"We'll see," she answered. "She seemed a bit shy. I hope she doesn't flake out on us."

"Shy?" Ben said, more than asked. "She had her hands down her pants in a movie theater. How is that shy?"

"It's a funny old world," Gaby said, with a laugh.

Before the hostess greeted them, they looked around the restaurant for Denise. They did not see her, and decided to sit at the bar while they waited.

"Day drinkers?" asked a statuesque female bartender, with a wink.

Ben and Gaby chuckled at the joke. And, both took notice of the bartender.

In truth, she would've been impossible to miss. She was as tall as Ben's 6'3"; towering over Gaby's 5'2". Her wavy, dirty-blonde mane fell past her shoulders, and set off her sparkling blue eyes and red lips. She wore a tight, strapless dress which matched her lips, and prominently displayed her B-cup breasts.

"Hi, I'm Gina," she said, as they seated themselves on adjacent stools. "What can I get for you?"

Gaby introduced herself and Ben.

Ben, for his part, was rendered speechless for several moments. Gaby finally slapped his shoulder, and he requested a Coca Cola; Gaby a Sprite.

They both watched her ass as she walked away to get their drinks. They glanced at each other and smiled, each knowing the other's thoughts.

"How high are those heels?" Gaby asked, when Gina returned.

"These?" Gina asked. "These are four inches."

"So, you're what, six feet tall without them?" Ben asked, suddenly feeling slightly more manly.

"5'11"," she told him.

"Wow," Ben whispered.

"I've found the higher the heel, the higher the tips," Gina said, with a smile and another wink.

"I'll bet that dress helps too," Gaby offered.

"It doesn't hurt," Gina laughed.

All three felt the immediate and growing attraction amongst them.

"Are you two staying for dinner?" Gina asked.

"We're waiting for a friend," Ben said.

"Hmmm, too bad," Gina said, smiling at them both.

They chatted for a few more minutes before Denise walked in. She sighted the two of them, and walked over to the bar. She sat down on the stool next to Gaby.

Gaby introduced Ben to Denise. Up close, he saw her soft brown eyes and pale white skin.

"I feel like we already know each other a little bit," Ben joked as he reached out to shake her hand.

She gave him a modest smile.

Denise ordered a glass of Malbec, and Gina asked her for ID.

"Are you old enough to drink?" Ben asked, with mock concern.

"I'm 26," Denise assured him, as she produced her driver's license.

Satisfied with proof of Denise's age, Gina got her drink. She then gave the three some privacy.

"I'm glad you came," Gaby said.

"Actually, I came twice," Denise told her with a straight face.

Gaby laughed loudly.

"I like this one," she said, when she stopped laughing. "She's our kind of people."

"What kind of people is that?" Denise asked.

"I don't know," Gaby said. "Uninhibited, I guess."

"Fun," Ben chimed in.

"We're not perverts," Gaby said.

"Oh, we definitely are perverts," Ben said, with a laugh.

Gaby looked at him for a moment, then smiled.

"OK, I guess we are," she conceded. "But, we're not the dangerous kind. We're just kinky. We like to have fun and try new things. And, we like to find cool people to play with."

A smile crept across Denise's face.

"Do you often jerk off in movie theaters," Ben asked Denise, quietly.

She barely heard the question over the background music of the restaurant.

"I've done it a few times," she answered. "But, I've never seen anything like you two in a regular movie theater."

"Regular?" Gaby asked. "Have you done it in adult theaters, too?"

"Yes," she said.

"Oh, my God," Gaby whispered.

"What else did you do there?" Ben asked.

"Nothing too crazy," Denise told him. "I usually just rub off while watching the guys jerk themselves. If I'm really turned on, I'll let one or two of them cum on my chest."

Ben and Gaby were speechless.

"I have to be careful though," Denise continued. "Sometimes, they'll try to make me stroke them or suck them."

"You don't want to do that?" Ben asked, then felt a bit sheepish for the tone of the question. "I meant, that's not something you want to do?"

"Not with complete strangers," she answered.

"Good thinking," Gaby said.

"So, what about you two; do you fuck in movie theaters a lot?" Denise asked.

Ben laughed. Denise seemed to grow more confident by the minute.

"Neither of us had ever done it," Gaby told her, smiling. "We figured we'd cross it off our list."

"Nice," Denise said, simply.

The three fell silent for a few moments. Gaby looked at Ben. He nodded his head no more than half an inch, giving her a signal.

"Would you like to watch us again?" Gaby asked, looking at Denise. "I'm sure Ben would like it, and I know I would."

Denise remained silent as she considered the proposal.

"What do I have to do?" she asked, finally.

"Nothing you don't want to," Gaby assured her. "And, anything you do want to."

"If you just want to watch, fine," Ben added. "If you want to join, that's cool too."

"Where would we do it?" Denise asked.

"Our place," Gaby said. "If that's OK."

Again, Denise thought.

"Sounds good to me," she said. "Do you wanna go now?"

"Well, we can finish our drinks first," Gaby said, smiling.

Ben took a business card from his pocket and placed it face down on the bar. He proceeded to write on the back of it.

"Grocery list?" Denise inquired.

"Ben is always jotting down bits and pieces; phrases and clauses," Gaby said. "Someday he's going to write The Great American Novel."

"Or, The Mediocre Tri-State Novel," Ben said, with a bitter laugh.

They finished their drinks quickly after that, and prepared to leave.

"Do you want to ride with me, Gaby?" Denise asked.

"Sure," Gaby answered, looking at Ben, "that way we don't have to worry about losing you."

"Good idea," Ben said.

It was Gaby's turn to give Ben a small nod.

"You ladies go on ahead," Ben said. "I'll pay for the drinks."

Gaby slipped off her stool, then stood on her tip-toes to kiss Ben's cheek.

"I'll see you at home, Babe," Ben said.

Gina came over as the two women walked away from the bar.

"Lucky girl," she said, watching them go.

Ben handed her a folded twenty dollar bill.

"It was very nice to meet you, Gina," he said. "I hope Gaby and I will see a lot more of you."

Gina let her fingers brush Ben's for a long moment as she took the bill from him.

"So do I," she said, smiling.

As Ben walked away, Gina unfolded the bill to discover another twenty inside the first, and Ben's business card inside that. She read what Ben had written on the card: Call anytime!

She smiled again as she slid the business card and the extra twenty inside the top of her dress.

Gaby and Denise were just leaving the parking lot as Ben exited the restaurant. He quickly caught up and followed them back to the apartment he and Gaby shared.

As they entered the apartment, Gaby excused herself to go freshen up. Ben led Denise to the living room. He offered her a drink, which she refused. She stood close to Ben as he gave her a quick tour of the room.

When Gaby re-joined them, Ben left to visit the bathroom – he'd needed to urinate for an hour. That done, he used Baby Wipes to clean the traces of semen and spermicide left by the condom he'd worn earlier.

He walked out the bathroom door and heard voices in the bedroom. He turned in that direction.

Entering the room, he found Gaby showing Denise the limited view outside the window. Both women were leaning over, with their heads out the window, giving him a perfect view of their asses. He sat down on the edge of the bed.

"So, is there anything in particular you'd like to see us do?" Ben asked, when the two pulled their heads inside.

"Not really," Denise said. "I just like to see what people do."

Gaby moved to the bed and stood in front of Ben. He reached out to run his hands up her legs. Her sundress bunched up on his forearms as he went. When his hands reached her waist, Gaby took hold of the fabric and pulled it up over her head. It slipped off her body and she let it drop to the floor.

Now wearing nothing but her panties, the choker, and ankle boots, she turned to face Denise. Ben leaned toward her and kissed the warm skin of her back. He let his tongue trail up her spine, and she shivered at the touch.

Ben hooked his fingers inside the waistband of Gaby's underwear. He slowly pulled them downward. When they reached her knees, he let them fall to her ankles, then returned his hands to Gaby's waist to steady her as she stepped out of them.

"Would you like to sit on the bed, Denise?" he asked, tilting his head to look around Gaby's body.

Denise moved to the bed, taking a seat on the edge to Ben's left.

"You have a beautiful body, Gaby," she said.

"Would you like to touch me?" Gaby asked, stepping toward her as she turned.

Tentatively, the younger woman reached up to cup Gaby's perky 32B breasts. As she did, Ben toed off his shoes. He stood up, unbuckled his belt, and opened his pants. He pushed them and his underwear down, and kicked them off.

Denise let her fingers dance over the taut skin of Gaby's stomach.

Ben pulled off his socks, then slipped his t-shirt over his head, and tossed it toward the nearest chair. He didn't see it miss its mark.

"May we see your body?" Gaby asked Denise.

Denise kicked off her shoes, then stood up, and quickly removed her jeans. The sweatshirt hung down to her thighs.

"That's all for now," she said, sitting down again.

Ben sat beside her and pulled Gaby to him, spinning her so her butt landed in his lap. He wrapped his arms around her, running his hands over her skin as Denise had been doing moments before.

Gaby wiggled her ass against his stiffening cock.

Ben let his right hand fall between her legs. His fingers quickly found her clit.

Gaby gasped as he touched her.

Denise pulled her legs up on the bed. She turned to sit Indian style while leaning back against the headboard. Ben could see her pink underwear beneath the folds of the sweatshirt.

He watched as she dragged her fingers up the skin of her inner thighs.

Gaby slipped from Ben's grasp and stood.

"Stand up, Ben," she ordered, moving to the head of the bed.

As Ben complied, she opened the drawer in the nightstand. She extracted her silver bullet vibrator and a small bottle of lubricant.

"I want to watch you stroke that big, beautiful cock," Gaby said.

She sat down on the edge of the bed, in front of Ben.

"What about you Denise?" she asked.

"Yes," Denise answered, her eyes fixed on Ben's semi-erect penis. "I'd like that."

Ben took himself in his right hand. He began running his fingers along the shaft in long, slow strokes. He hardened quickly.

"That's it, Baby," Gaby whispered, "nice and slow."

Taking her eyes off Ben, Gaby opened the bottle of lube. She tilted it, squeezed, and let a few drops of the gooey liquid fall onto her clit. It slowly oozed down her already wet lips.

After flipping the top closed, she dropped the bottle to the bed, and rotated the base of the vibrator; turning it on at its lowest setting.

She again looked at Ben as she slipped the vibe between her legs. Her body shuddered when it touched her clit.

Ben stepped closer to the bed, placing himself between Gaby's spread legs. Fully erect now, he enjoyed his view of Gaby and Denise.

Gaby placed the vibe on the bed – adjusting it so the tip remained in contact with her lips – and retrieved the bottle of lube. She squeezed a dozen drops into the palm of her right hand.

She rubbed her hands together a few times, and then reached out to grab Ben's cock.

"Let me help," she said.

Ben relinquished himself to her. Gaby slid her slick hands up and down Ben's shaft, spreading the lubricant along his hardness.

He looked down at Denise. She now had her right hand inside her panties, and the left up under her sweatshirt. He watched the fabric of her underwear undulate as she pleasured herself.

Her eyes were locked on Ben's cock, and she licked her lips as Gaby stroked it.

"Can I touch it?" Denise asked.

"Of course," Gaby answered.

Denise leaned forward to rest on her knees. She reached out with her left hand and wrapped her fingers around Ben's shaft.

"Oh, my God," Denise cooed, "it's so hard."

She looked at Ben's face as she began gently stroking him.

Gaby moved her right hand to Ben's scrotum and massaged his balls.

He moaned softly.

"You like that pretty young thing jerking your cock, don't you?" Gaby asked him.

Ben nodded as Denise tightened her grip on him.

Gaby lowered her head and kissed his stomach. She moved upward slowly until she reached his left nipple. She flicked her tongue across it, then took it between her lips.

Ben's body stiffened as she sucked hard on his nipple. He moved his left hand to the back of her head and held her there.

"Yes, Baby," he hissed.

Ben moved his right hand to Denise's back. He could feel the warmth of her through the sweatshirt she still wore.

He gingerly pulled at the material, inching it up Denise's back. As she continued stroking him, he trailed his finger along her spine, from the small of her back, to between her shoulder blades.

Gaby's hand soon joined his in tracing over Denise's skin.

"So nice and soft," Gaby said, turning her mouth from Ben's nipple.

Denise smiled at Gaby. She released Ben's cock and pulled off her sweatshirt. She straightened her body, then turned to sit down next to Gaby on the edge of the bed.

"I want you to cum, Ben," Denise said, as he again began stroking himself with his right hand.

Gaby reached down with her right hand and pushed the vibrator inside herself. She let out a long moan.

"Where do you want it?" Ben asked.

Denise slipped her hands behind her back and unhooked her bra. She let it fall to the floor at their feet, exposing her 32B breasts – the same size as Gaby. Her nipples were erect, and Ben wanted to reach out to touch them.

"I want you to shoot it all over us," Denise said, looking at Gaby's breasts.

"I like the way you think," Gaby said, admiring Denise in return.

Ben moved his hand along his shaft, letting his fingers slip over the tip at the end of each stroke.

"Faster, Ben," Gaby said, looking up at him.

Denise let her hands fall between her legs. She put her right hand inside her panties and rubbed herself. Ben watched her fingers move under the fabric and tried to match her speed.

"Come on, Baby," Gaby whispered, "give it to us."

Denise began moaning. Ben and Gaby looked at her. They watched her body begin to tremble.

"Yes," Ben said, loudly, "cum for us."

Gaby put her left hand on Denise's back, helping to steady her, as she felt a growing tingle between her own legs.

"Ben..., she said, quietly.

He recognized the tone in her voice. Ben moved his hand faster, focusing now only on the shaft; roughly manipulating the skin between the head and his balls.

He shifted a half step closer to the two women – his legs now rested against the edge of the bed.

Together, the three of them rapidly approached their individual orgasms.

Gaby arrived first. She took her hand from Denise's back and began rubbing her clit. She slid her vibrator deep inside herself as she gasped for breath.

She cried out, and leaned against Denise as her body shook.

"Oh, God; yes," Denise hissed, as she too went over the edge.

The sight of the two women cumming was more than Ben could endure. The ache in his balls grew swiftly – he needed to cum!

"Baby," he called out to Gaby, "here I cum."

He couldn't tell if the women – convulsing against each other as orgasms ripped through their bodies – heard him, but it didn't matter now. It was too late for him to stop.

"I'm cumming," he grunted, as he exploded.

His hips bucked and he fired a long stream of cum onto Gaby's chest. He managed to turn slightly so his second surge showered down on Denise's stomach, hands, and upper legs.

"Fuuuck," he hissed, as he leaned over, nearly collapsing against the women.

He fired again, hitting Denise's chest this time. She reached out to grab his cock with her right hand. Her body still reeling in pleasure, she struggled to jerk him – his convulsions and slick skin did not help her efforts.

"More," Denise demanded. "Give me more!"

Ben had no conscious say in the matter, though his body complied. More of his cum shot through the space between them and coated Denise's forearm.

Gaby leaned forward and took the tip of Ben's cock in her mouth.

Ben cried out as her warm, wet mouth surrounded his now hyper-sensitive head. He shuddered, and fought to remain standing while Gaby's mouth and Denise's hand milked him dry.

"Come here, Baby," Gaby said, removing her mouth from his wilting manhood.

She moved to her right as he, knees weak, lowered himself to the bed. He exhaled a long breath and, with great effort, rolled onto his back.

The two women let themselves fall back onto the bed beside Ben – Gaby on his right, Denise on his left. Six legs hung over the edge of the bed, though only Ben's reached the floor.

The three remained silent – save their heavy breathing, and an occasional sigh of pleasure – for several minutes.

As their respiration slowed, Gaby rolled over to lean against Ben. She kissed his shoulder, and ran her fingers through the hair on his chest.

"Are you OK?" she asked.

"Mmmm, hmmm," he murmured, lazily.

"Do you need a towel?" she asked.

His brain needed several moments to process the question.

"I think Denise needs one more than I do," he said, finally.

Denise lifted her head. She looked at Gaby across Ben's body.

"A big towel," she said, with a laugh.

"I'll get one," Gaby said.

She tried to push herself up and stand, but collapsed back into Ben.

"In a minute or two," she amended. "Five times really wore me out."

A minute or two turned into 10 minutes as the exhausted trio chatted. Eventually, however, they rose, cleaned themselves, and re-dressed.

"We should do this again," Gaby offered.

Denise agreed, and they exchanged phone numbers with the understanding that any of the three could call whenever the mood to watch and be watched struck; especially, Denise insisted, when Ben and Gaby planned to play in a public place.

"We'll be going to the movies a lot more often from now on," Ben assured them both.

"Maybe we could meet in an adult theater some time," Denise suggested.

"That might be very hot," Gaby said. "Or, at a swingers club."

"I've never been to one," Denise told them.

"We haven't either," Gaby said. "But, maybe I'll look into some local clubs, if you're interested."

"I'll try anything once," Denise said, with a smile.