Ben & Gabrielle Ch. 07a

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that what you want?" he demanded, as he slammed into her yet again.

"Sí, dame más," she grunted.

Her wrists still bound, she gripped the edge of the desk as he continued to pound himself into her.

Gaby could feel her hips and legs hitting the desk, and some small portion of her brain knew she'd have bruises the next day, but she didn't care. The pleasure she was receiving from Ben far outweighed the pain. She could feel her juices running down her inner thighs, and a throb in her vagina growing like a wildfire as she neared orgasm.

"Yeah, you want me to fuck you hard?" he cried again.

She could not respond with words. A continuous low moan escaped her as he plunged himself into her over and over.

Ben held her tightly. As he thrust forward, he pulled Gaby back against him. It required only a few more thrusts before Gaby felt the wave hit her. Her pussy clenched around Ben's cock.

She let loose a string of words Ben couldn't quite make out – and could never hope to understand – as she came. Her body convulsed on top of the desk. Involuntarily, she twisted, as if her body was trying to escape Ben's grasp, but he held her firmly, and continued moving into her.

"Yes," Ben said, loudly, "fucking cum for me! Cum all over my fucking cock!"

Gaby began gasping, struggling to catch her breath, as her body shook.

Ben did not wait for her orgasm to pass. He put a hand on her right shoulder. His fingers dug into her damp, red-hot skin, and he continued pulling her back onto him as he pistoned himself in and out of her.

Sweat ran down his forehead as well, but he did not stop to wipe it away. In truth, he wasn't even conscious of it. The entire world and everything in it had been reduced to feeling Gaby enveloping his cock and writhing under his hands.

More unintelligible words spilled from Gaby's mouth as another orgasm ripped through her body before the last had died away.

Ben struggled to push himself into Gaby as her cunt squeezed him. He grunted loudly as he buried the length of his shaft inside her; his balls slapped against her clit and inner thighs.

Gaby whimpered as her body quivered. The sound pushed Ben over the edge.

He felt an incredible, irresistable ache in the pit of his stomach and his balls.

"Here I cum, Baby," he gasped. "Here I cummm..."

He thrust himself deep inside Gaby, pinning her between his thighs and the desk, as he came. His body shuddered against hers.

"Sí, dámela," she yelled.

Unable to remain standing, Ben leaned over her back as he shot stream after stream of his cum into her.

They stayed there for several minutes, Ben on top of Gaby, as their breathing slowly returned to normal. He kissed her right shoulder blade.

"I don't think you've ever cum that fast before," Gaby said, finally.

"Fast?" Ben questioned, removing his lips from her skin.

"No, I don't mean..." Gaby started. "It wasn't too fast."

Ben trailed his tongue along her spine for a few moments.

"Then I take it you were satisfied with the service?" he asked.

"Oh, very much so," she giggled. "I lost count of how many times I came."

Ben smiled to himself, and silently thanked whatever almighty being may or may not exist for the miracle that is a multi-orgasmic woman.

"But," Gaby continued, "I want more."

"Well, there's a surprise," Ben said, teasing her.

She struggled to wiggle her ass against his hips.

"You'll have to wait a few minutes, my love," Ben said, "I'm not 18 anymore."

"No, you're not," she said, letting out a long sigh.

"Hey," he said, feigning insult.

He turned his head to the left and surveyed the top of his desk. Finding what he wanted, he reached out to pick up a pen.

She felt him moving.

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"That piece of paper stuck to your back gave me an idea," he told her.

"Other than fucking me again?" she asked.

Lifting his body off her a few inches, he used his thumb to carefully flick off the cap of the pen.

"OK, what is this idea of yours?" she asked.

He lightly pressed the ballpoint of the pen against the skin of her left shoulder blade.

"What are you doing?" she said, loudly; turning her head in an attempt to look over that shoulder.

He placed his right hand firmly in the middle of her back.

"Don't move," he said.

Gaby quickly realized she had no choice. He had her pinned between his body and the desk, his strong hand held her down, and her wrists were still bound by the panties.

She felt the pen moving on her skin.

"If I get ink poisoning, I'm going to kill you," she said.

"Shhh," he said.

A moment later, he dropped the pen and stood up.

"Well?" she asked, pushing herself up on her hands. "What does it say?"

"Kilroy was here," he said.

"It does not," she objected.

"It says, 'For a good time call...'" he laughed.

She stood up and turned to glare at him.

"It says, 'I would write my poems on your body, with words that linger like kisses on skin'," he said.

Her mouth fell open.

"Really?" she asked after a moment.

He pulled her to him and hugged her tightly.

"Yes," he said, quietly.

She pushed herself back and looked into his eyes.

"Tell me you love me," she whispered.

"You know I do, Baby," he said, with a grin.

She stuck out her bottom lip in a mock pout.

His sweatpants and underwear around his ankles, Ben carefully maneuvered himself back into his chair, pulling Gaby down on his lap. She squirmed against him and turned sideways.

"Are you going to untie me now?" she asked, holding up her hands.

"I don't know," he said, flatly.

"Please," she cooed, lowering her head and raising her eyes – trying to seduce him into freeing her.

"Are you going to tell me what all this was about?" he asked.

"All what?" she asked, innocently.

He looked at her, but said nothing.

She remained silent for a few moments.

"Well, you remember our agreement, right?" she asked, coyly.

"Of course," he answered with a cautious tone.

"I want to have a threesome with you and another guy," she said, quietly.

He thought for a moment.

"Anyone in particular?" he asked, finally. "Please tell me it's not your hairdresser."

"Dylan Moynahan," she said.

"Tu es muy loca," he cried out, using his limited, and poorly pronounced, Spanish.

"Why?" she asked.

"Oh, I don't know," he said, "maybe because you want to fuck the grandson of our crazy, uber-religious, ultra-nosey neighbor."

"Ummm, yeah, there is that," she admitted.

"Where did this come from?" he asked.

She told him what transpired in the basement barely 45 minutes before.

"Look, I'm not objecting to the whole threesome with another guy proposal," he said, after some contemplation, "but, couldn't you pick someone else?"

She shook her head.

"You know me, Babe," she said. "I love you, but I want what I want."

"You really are crazy," he sighed.

"I know," she said, smiling. "But, that's why you love me."

"You're lucky I do," he said, before kissing her neck.

"Hey, stop that," she said.

"No," he said, defiantly.

"Come on, untie me," she said, "I need to go to the bathroom."

"Awww," he said.

He unknotted the panties, freeing her wrists. She kissed his lips and wiggled off his lap.

"Meet me in the bedroom," she said, as she walked toward the office door. "We're not done."

Ben took a few moments to straighten the numerous items now strewn across the top of his desk, and to retrieve a number of partially crumpled papers from the floor. Then, he made his way to the bedroom, stripped off his clothes, grabbed a towel, and cleaned off the sweat still covering his body.

He sat on the edge of the bed to wait for Gaby. She entered a minute later.

Gaby sat down in the chair at her vanity table. Picking up a hand mirror, she held it behind her head – switching it from side to side – while turning her body back and forth, and twisting her neck around, trying to look in the vanity mirror.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"Trying to see what you wrote," she answered.

"Don't trust me?" he asked.

"I just want to see," she said.

He crossed the room and took the mirror. He held it at an angle allowing her to see his writing.

She put the fingers of her right hand on her shoulder blade, trailing them over his words.

"I think I might get them tattooed there," she said.

"What?" he asked, placing the hand mirror on her table.

"They can do text," she said, smiling up at him. "I'll have your words on my body forever."

"Loca," he said.

"I thought we already established that," she teased.

Ben pulled her out of the chair and toward the bed.

After another round of fiery sexual struggle, the two exhausted lovers fell asleep in each other's arms.

When they woke several hours later, it was nearly dinner time. They decided to get cleaned up and go out to eat.

During the meal, they further discussed Gaby's proposal regarding Dylan; including what Gaby wanted to happen. Though Ben had concerns about whom she had chosen, at length – and with certain provisos – he agreed to participate.

"I'm not going to kiss you after you've had his dick in your mouth," he said.

"Ever?" Gaby asked, teasing him.

"Well, not until after you've brushed your teeth, used mouthwash, and gargled with tobasco sauce," he said with mock gravity.

"I always kiss you after you've gone down on another woman," she reminded him.

"That's different," he said.

"How so?" she asked.

"It's a 'guy' thing," he answered.

She looked at him for a moment.

"He'll be wearing a condom," she said.

"Take it or leave it," he said, simply.

"Fine," she agreed, knowing from experience she would not sway him on any point once he'd made up his mind. "Men!"

Ben had one further demand. If the threesome did take place, he stipulated, Gaby would do everything in her power to ensure Mrs. Moynahan would never discover it.

Gaby assured him she would – if necessary – enlist the secretive powers of the CIA, the FBI, and The Salvation Army in order to keep Mrs. M from discovering what they'd done with her grandson.

They had, of course, not yet approached Dylan.

"The kid may not be interested in having another man in such close proximity," Ben mused.

"I'll talk to him," Gaby said, with a smile. "Just leave it to me."

Less confident than she let on to Ben, Gaby set about deciding how to convince Dylan to join them. She concluded the best way was the most direct. She would – as William Shakespeare writes – screw her courage to the sticking place, and simply ask.

On Thursday, two days after her basement encounter with Dylan, Gaby was standing in the kitchen when she heard Mrs. Moynahan's door slam closed. She hurried to her the apartment door and opened it a crack. She saw the young man moving down the hallway toward the back stairs.

She opened the door and stepped into the hall. Not wanting Mrs. M to know they'd spoken, she softly called his name. He didn't hear, and turned into the stairwell. Gaby walked after him.

She reached the stairs and called him again. He stopped at the bottom of the stairs and turned to face her.

"Hi, Gabrielle," he said.

She descended the stairs, took his hand, and pulled him gently toward the stairs leading to the basement.

"I need to speak with you," she said, as she led him. "And, you can call me Gaby."

Once in the laundry room, she explained what she wanted.

He was initially reluctant, mostly for the reason Ben had anticipated. Gaby explained the encounter would be almost like when he and his friend had received head from the same girl. She assured Dylan that no intentional contact was expected between he and Ben.

"Can we do it, just you and me, first?" he asked.

"You mean, alone?" Gaby asked in return.

He nodded.

"No," she said, firmly. "The only way this happens is with Ben there. And, only with condoms."

She could see the disappointment on his face.

"Sorry," she said, soothingly. "That's the only way."

He looked down at the floor.

"What?" she asked.

"I was hoping you'd let me cum on your tattoo," he said, quietly.

"Yeah, Ben likes doing that, too," she acknowledged.

She thought for a moment.

"We might be able to do it," she said.

He smiled

"I'm not making any promises," she said, firmly. "And, when you're inside me...condom. No exceptions!"

His teenage libido, and his desire for Gaby, soon overcame any objections.

"What do you want to do?" he asked. "One of us in your pussy, and one in your ass?"

Gaby looked at him for a few moments. She hadn't fully thought through that part. It wasn't that she was opposed to anal sex. She'd had it, and enjoyed it, with men – smaller men – before she met Ben. And, she was pretty sure she could accommodate Dylan there. To be sure, the thought of being filled completely by the two men excited her. But, another issue presented itself to her mind: she'd never allowed Ben to do that, always telling him he was far too large.

How can I deny Ben, but allow Dylan? she asked herself, silently.

"No," she said, finally.

She almost told Dylan about the size issue, but quickly realized it wouldn't be a good idea to shatter his teenage male ego with comparisons to Ben.

"Nobody goes in my ass," she told him.

Again, she saw frustration on his face.

She apologized once more.

"I know it's a cute ass, but it's just too tiny for something like that to fit," she said.

Dylan's spirits rose and a somewhat pleased look crossed his face at the perceived compliment of his manhood.

Gaby smiled, knowing she'd smoothed over what could have caused this entire endeavor to collapse.

"Now, before we even make plans, I have to say something very important," she told him. "If we do this, you can't tell anyone."

"I won't," he said, quickly.

"I mean, anyone," she repeated. "Not your friends, not your classmates, and certainly not your grandmother."

"If I told her, she'd have a conniption," he said. "She'd kill me!"

"And, probably, Ben and I too, while she's at it," Gaby said, grimly.

"I promise," he said, "not a word to anyone."

He searched his eyes for a few moments, trying to gauge him as a man.

"OK," she said, finally. "Your grandmother goes to play Bingo every Friday night, right?"

"Yes," he answered. "It usually starts at 8:00."

"Tomorrow night, why don't you come to my apartment once she leaves?" Gaby proposed.

He agreed, already looking forward to the following night.

12