Ben & Gabrielle Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Que se siente bebé tan bueno," Gaby said, in a voice somewhere between a whisper and a whimper.

Gaby's head returned to Ben's shoulder. As she rode up and down his length, she twisted and kissed him, pushing her tongue into his mouth. Mimi stood up quickly. Placing her left knee on the couch, she rested against Ben and Gaby. Ben clumsily slipped his right hand between Mimi's legs. He brushed her clit as she pushed away Gaby's face and kissed him. He could taste Gaby's juices on her mouth. She turned and kissed Gaby.

Ben's left hand slowly slid down Gaby's torso, stopping when his fingers reached her clit. Mimi placed her right hand atop his. Their fingers intertwined as they both rubbed Gaby. Gaby wrapped her arms around Mimi. Their slippery bodies pressed together as she rode Ben's cock. Gaby's cunt contracted around Ben's cock. She broke her kiss with Mimi and spun her head to look at Ben over her shoulder.

"I'm gonna cum," she said, telling him nothing her body hadn't already.

He groaned as her body shook against his. Mimi placed her hands on the sides of Gaby's face and kissed her again. Gaby gasped for breath as the orgasm washed over her. Ben wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly as she came. Mimi smiled at Ben, then slid over to kiss him deeply.

As her orgasm subsided, Gaby's body went limp, collapsing on top of Ben. He tried to lift his hips, moving himself inside her. She tilted her head to face him, a weak smile creased her face.

"I know, you need to cum, Baby," she whispered. "Just give me a minute to recover."

He smiled and shook his head silently as the fingers of his left hand once more found her wetness.

"You're not done yet, Baby," he said.

"Nooo," she pleaded, grabbing at his wrist and trying to wriggle out of his grasp.

Her resistance melted away as his fingers found her clit.

"Fuuuck," she moaned, loudly.

Ben knew it wouldn't take long. Gaby, being multi-orgasmic, was so sensitive after she came, and he always took the opportunity to drive her to the edge of madness by making her cum over and over again. Mimi leaned over and took Gaby's right nipple in her mouth, sucking it hard.

Gaby came again, writhing on Ben's lap, as he struggled to hold her while manipulating her clit. He did not relent. A fresh assortment of words in her native tongue escaped her mouth. Though he couldn't understand them, her body translated, letting him know she was swimming in a tidal wave of pleasure.

Mimi leaned back against the far side of the couch and played with her own pussy as Ben made Gaby cum yet again. Mimi - moaning loudly - came as she watched. Ben only ceased his efforts when Gaby breathlessly begged him to stop, clawing at his hands and forearms.

"Please," she cried. "Pleeeease!"

"Are you OK, Baby?" he asked in a whisper.

She took several deep breaths before answering.

"Yessss," she said, quietly. "I just...need...a minute."

Mimi crawled to them. She kissed Gaby, then Ben.

"I love it when you do that to me," Gaby continued, "but, I completely lose control."

"That's the whole idea, My Dear," Ben said, letting his hands slide over her skin.

His balls were aching. He tried not to move, letting Gaby relax, but he wanted badly to cum. Mimi slid her right hand between his legs and rubbed his balls.

"Fuuuck," he hissed.

His hips lifted off the couch, forcing his cock into Gaby as they rose a few inches. She gasped as he unintentionally filled her again. Mimi giggled as she climbed off the couch and knelt in front of them. She replaced her fingers with her tongue, again licking along Ben's shaft until she reached Gaby's clit. Battling against the tremors running through her body, Gaby sat up.

"It's Ben's turn," Gaby said, nudging her away.

"Awww, you two taste so good," Mimi said, her bottom lip stuck out in a mock pout.

Cautiously, Gaby stood up, letting Ben's cock slip from her. She moaned as he left her cunt.

"I want you to cum for us, Ben," Gaby said, after she recovered.

Mimi grabbed his cock and stroked him slowly. Standing between the couch and the coffee table, Gaby turned to face Ben.

"Move over here, Baby," Gaby ordered, pointing at the table.

Ben groaned as he stood up. Gaby reached out and stripped the condom from his shaft before he again sat down.

"Lie down," Gaby said, putting a hand on his shoulder and pushing him.

He twisted his body and lay back on the table, spreading his legs and placing his feet on the floor. Gaby knelt on his left side. She directed Mimi to kneel on the other side of the table. Gaby leaned forward, turned her body slightly, and took the head of his cock between her lips, running her tongue over the slit. Ben's moaned loudly. Mimi lowered her head and pushed her tongue against his inner thigh. She worked her way upward to his scrotum. Ben shivered as Gaby took more of him into her mouth, and Mimi again sucked on his balls.

"Fuck, Gaby," he croaked.

He grabbed both their heads and let his fingers rake through their hair. Gaby let the head of his cock slide deeper. She moaned, sending vibrations through him, as her throat grabbed at him, trying to swallow him whole. It took only another minute to push Ben over the edge.

"I'm cumming," he managed to groan.

Always concerned about choking her, he forced himself to move his hand from Gaby's head to her shoulder. He fingers squeezed her damp skin. Gaby waited until the last possible second - until she knew he could hold back no longer - then pulled his cock from her mouth. She grabbed his shaft with both hands and jerked him hard and fast.

"Give me that fucking cum, Ben," she demanded.

Mimi released his balls and bowed over him as his hips bucked violently. His body arched up, his hips lifting off the tabletop as he fired a stream of hot cum onto Gaby's chest. His brain went blank, and he felt as if he were falling as he fired a second time. His hips returned to the table and Gaby aimed him at Mimi's chest. Gaby took one hand off him as his shaft slipped between Mimi's breasts. His cum shot upward, hitting Mimi's neck and chin, as Gaby struggled to keep her right hand on his slippery cock.

"More, Baby," Gaby yelled. "Give me more!"

As he gasped for breath, Gaby pulled his cock from between Mimi's breasts and took him in her mouth, letting the head of his cock slide into the back of her throat as he fired again. Blindly, Ben's hands groped at the bodies of the two women, trying to steady himself as he convulsed.

Invariably, Ben grew hypersensitive after he came, and Gaby continued sucking his cock even after she'd drained him. He writhed as she teased him, driving him to a temporary insanity as she ensured she'd gotten every drop he could offer. He even cried out to a deity he didn't believe in before she stopped.

Gaby let him slip from her mouth. He tilted his head to look down his body at her, and she smiled at him. She made an exaggerated smacking sound with her mouth, and theatrically wiped her chin with the back of her hand.

"A job well done," she said, with a giggle.

Ben could only nod, his heart still beating nearly out of control. Gaby bent over to kiss his stomach. Mimi reached across his body and touched Gaby's shoulder. Gaby straightened and Mimi kissed her - a long, deep kiss lasting nearly two minutes as Ben's breathing returned to normal.

"How's your back?" Ben asked Mimi, finally.

"What?" she asked, breaking the kiss.

"Your back," he repeated. "The pulled muscle."

"Oh, yeah," she said, after a moment. "It's feeling much better."

"Uh huh," Ben said, unconvinced. "Why do I feel like I got pimped out?"

Gaby laughed. She looked down at him and threw up her hands.

"Baby, we have a house to pay for," she said.

"I hope you got at least enough for a full mortgage payment," he said, seriously.

"I don't know how much that is," Mimi said, "but it might be worth it."

"Might?" Ben objected.

"Well, I think a little more would ensure proper value," Mimi said, giving him a wink.

"Maybe we should move to the bedroom," Gaby suggested.

Mimi nodded.

"I don't think I'll ever get off this table," Ben said, not entirely kidding.

"Oh, come on, old man," Gaby teased, pulling at his arm. "We're not done yet."

"You two have already cum about 17 times," Ben observed.

"I could cum another 17 times," Gaby whispered in his ear.

"You hot-blooded Latinas are going to kill me," Ben groused.

"He's on to us, Gab," Mimi laughed. "We're gonna fuck all the gringos to death."

"Ah, but what a way to go," Ben conceded.

"Yes," Gaby said. "You'll die very happy."

She winked at him as she stood up.

"We should hit the shower before we crawl into bed," Gaby said.

"Yes," Mimi agreed, running her hands over her oily body. "We do seem to be a bit slippery...and sticky."

Ben reached up to take Gaby's hand. Though her effort was almost completely ineffective when matched against his bulk, she pulled as he began to sit up. After standing, he dragged Gaby to him. He wrapped his arms around her, holding her tightly.

"I love you, Baby," he said.

He lowered his face to hers and kissed her mouth.

"I know," she teased, when their lips parted.

12