Ben & Gabrielle Ch. 13b

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready for some cock?" Gaby asked, lowering her face to Santana's.

The girl nodded silently. Ben broke his kiss with Andy and positioned himself at the edge of the bed, between Santana's legs. He pulled her closer, then guided his hardness to her.

"I want to help," Andy said, grabbing his cock.

He groaned as she wiggled the head back and forth over Santana's clit, teasing two people at once.

"Andy," Ben growled.

She giggled in his ear and moved the tip of his cock between Santana's wet lips. He nudged himself forward and slipped inside her. Stepping behind him, Andy pressed herself against his back, forcing several inches of his length into Santana.

"Give her more," Andy hissed in his ear.

Ben complied, sinking into her. Their skin was ablaze; the heat emanating from four bodies drove them all toward delirium. Ben's eyes traced up Santana's body as Gaby spun around and straddled her face. In the dim light, he could just make out the Spanish-style cross tattooed above the crack of Gaby's ass.

"Mmmm, eat that pussy," Gaby moaned.

Ben twisted his torso and grabbed Andy, pulling her around to his front. He kissed her mouth, and his tongue tangled with hers.

"Look at that ass," he said, turning Andy toward Gaby.

"It's so fucking perfect," Andy said. "I just want to bite it."

Ben shoved Andy onto the bed. She looked at him for a moment, and he nodded his head toward Gaby. Andy smiled, knowing what he desired. She flipped over, placed her hands on Gaby's shoulders, and pushed her forward until her hands lay flat on the bed. Andy kissed the back of Gaby's neck, then slowly moved downward, letting her tongue trail down Gaby's spine. Ben watched as Andy's mouth passed over Gaby's tattoo.

"Do it," Ben whispered.

Andy took a few moments to admire Gaby's ass as Santana continued licking her pussy, then leaned forward and slipped her tongue between the Gaby's cheeks. Gaby cried out at the sensation, her body nearly fell forward, and Andy grabbed her hips to hold her in place. Hearing the noises Gaby made spurred Ben. Spreading her legs farther, he increased the speed and force of his thrusts into Santana. The young woman's arms flailed at the flesh arrayed all about her.

Ben lost track of time. The bed became a blur of body parts. The room filled with myriad sounds of pleasure. In the dim light -- beyond the limits of his own anatomy -- Ben couldn't be completely certain of who was doing what to whom. He heard Gaby moan. At the same instant, Santana's pussy contracted around his cock.

Santana nearly screamed, though the sound was muffled by Gaby's crotch. Santana and Gaby bucked against each other -- shaking the entire bed -- as they came at the same time. Ben pushed himself deep inside Santana as the orgasm rolled through her. The tightness in his balls -- which always presaged his orgasms -- grew quickly. His knees threatened to buckle. Holding Santana's legs, both to stab into her and to steady himself, he came. He grunted loudly as his hips convulsed violently. Andy spun and kissed Ben. Her arms wrapped around him and she held him tightly while he fired his cum into Santana.

As the carnal tension drained from Ben's body, Andy eased him to the bed, gently turning him so he lay beside Santana. Gaby collapsed at his head, lying perpendicular to he and Santana. Exhausted, Ben reached upward, searching for Gaby's hand. Their finger intertwined.

"Baby...," she whispered.

He tried to respond, but the words caught in his throat as Andy took hold of his wilting -- now hyper-sensitive -- cock and carefully removed the condom he'd been wearing. She stepped off the bed and deposited the prophylactic in the garbage can.

"You guys suck," Andy said, returning to stand beside the bed.

The three weary occupants looked at her, though remained silent.

"Everybody came but me," Andy complained.

A chorus of "awwws" drifted up from the sheets, and Ben's free hand reached out to Andy. She clasped it to her chest as she climbed on the bed and lay against his right side, letting his hand slide around her shoulders.

"I'm sorry, Honey," Gaby said, twisting her body to give Andy a kiss.

"Give me a few minutes to recover and I'll make it up to you," Ben said, quietly.

Andy shivered as his fingertips tickled the damp skin of her back.

"I can't believe I love you two," Andy groused.

"Hey," Santana objected. "What about me?"

"Well, I just met you, Sweetie," Andy replied. "Give me time."

Eight hands groped lazily in the dark; tongues darted out, tasting sweat and juices, or tangled with another as heart rates, which had so recently returned to normal, slowly increased again. A quarter of an hour passed, before Ben rolled to his right and roughly pushed Andy onto her back.

"Mmmm, tough guy," she whispered.

He crawled on top of her, maneuvering himself between her legs, while kissing her mouth. Gaby and Santana positioned themselves on either side of Ben and Andy, and both leaned over to kiss Ben's shoulders and back. Moving downward, Ben kissed Andy's neck, then her collarbone, and drifted to her left nipple. Gaby's lips replaced Ben's against Andy's. Both women moaned. As Ben's mouth traveled across Andy's stomach, Santana licked Andy's nipple.

Ben's tongue found Andy's clit and her body jumped, involuntarily trying to fold up. Gaby shifted her mouth to Andy's neck, and she writhed as the three focused on her pleasure.

"That's what I'm talking about," Andy sighed. "My sexy little fuck-minion."

Her comment was followed by a chorus of laughter from the others.

"Don't stop," she ordered, trying to force three heads back to her skin.

Ben returned to her cunt, pushing his tongue inside her, fucking her with it. Andy didn't last long. The combined efforts of the three brought on the orgasm she'd complained about being denied earlier. She thrashed around on the bed as Ben fought to keep his mouth on her.

When her body relaxed, Gaby and Santana sat up, though let their fingers trail over her skin. Ben rose to his knees.

"Turn over," he ordered.

Andy looked at him, letting her eyes travel down his body to his erect cock.

"Yes, sir," she teased.

As she flipped over onto her hands and knees, he slapped her ass -- an ass he considered second only to Gaby's in its perfection.

"Don't call me sir," he said, as she yelped at the pain.

Gaby leaned toward the nightstand. Straightening her body, she extended her right hand to Ben. He took the condom she held. As he tore open the package, Gaby stroked his cock, releasing him only as he rolled the latex down his shaft. Positioning himself behind Andy, he let his hardness brush her wet lips. Forgetting the sting of his blow, she moaned.

"Fuck me, Ben," Andy pleaded, looking back at him over her shoulder. "Right now!"

Needing no further prompting, Ben obeyed, guiding his cock to her pussy. Her wetness lubricated him and he slid in easily. He gave her several inches before he stopped. Santana wormed her way under Andy, wiggling into the 69 position. Without hesitation, Andy's tongue attacked the young woman's pussy. Santana grabbed Andy's hips as her mouth reciprocated Andy's effort.

Ben's hands overlapped Santana's. He held Andy as he withdrew an inch, then pushed deeper. Deliberately, he worked his cock in and out of her tight cunt. Ben's mind fought his body's desire, reminding it -- in increasingly fuzzy messages -- to avoid slamming himself into Andy because Santana lay beneath; her tongue slipping back and forth between Andy's clit and Ben's scrotum.

Gaby crouched in front of Andy. She tugged Andy's hair, tilting her head back away from Santana's pussy, and kissed her. She savored the taste of Santana on Andy's mouth. Her fingers fell between Santana's legs, and Gaby nudged two fingers inside. Ben thrust harder as Gaby and Andy alternated between kissing each other and pleasuring Santana.

Not to be left out, Gaby pulled Andy's right hand between her own legs. Taking the cue, Andy's fingers dipped into the wetness she found there. Once more, the room filled with a cacophony of sound indicating unbounded pleasure, both given and received. Skin pressed against skin, and bodies writhed atop the sheets as four people recklessly approached erotic oblivion.

Andy came first. With all the movement on the bed, Ben missed the tremors beginning to run through her body, but felt her cunt contract around his cock. She screamed as he forced himself into her. Her orgasm set off a chain reaction amongst the women. Santana and Gaby came almost simultaneously as Ben watched, his cock throbbing. Releasing Santana's hands, he planted his left hand on the small of Andy's back, and with his right reached out to caress Gaby's cheek as she shook.

Ben, however, didn't cum. He struggled to remain inside Andy as the three women convulsed, but as the waves of their orgasms receded, Ben carefully let himself slip from Andy's pussy. Finding himself kneeling beside a mound of quivering flesh, his fiancé somewhere in it, he contemplated the three beautiful, sweaty bodies as his cock stood at attention.

Breathing diminished, moans faded, senses returned, and hands reached out in search of others, as if seeking assurance this was real, and not some wild, concupiscent illusion. Ben heard a soft, plaintive voice. He grabbed Andy's hips and rolled her over. Santana sat up.

"Thank you," she said, quietly. "I was running out of air down there."

"I'm sorry, Sweetie," Andy said, touching Santana's shoulder. "Come here."

Santana lay down next to Andy and the two traded kisses. Gaby lifted her head. She caught sight of Ben's erection.

"How the hell are you still hard?" she exclaimed.

"I didn't cum when you three did," he told her.

Andy and Santana raised their heads to gaze at Ben's penis.

"You've got to be kidding me," Andy whispered as she reached out to touch the head. "You're like some kind of fucking sex god, Ben. How many times can you make women cum?"

"Come here, and I'll give you something to worship," Ben joked.

"Praise the Lord and pass the condoms," Andy shouted.

"Let's find out," Gaby said, popping up to her knees.

"What?" Ben asked.

"I need to cum again," Gaby told him. "And, you're gonna make me."

She crawled toward him in the darkness.

"Haven't you had enough yet?" he asked.

"You know me, Baby; too much is never enough," she said. "Besides, we can't leave you like that."

"I think you three just might kill me tonight," Ben groused.

Pushing Ben down to the bed, she quickly climbed on top of him. Grabbing his shaft, she stripped off the condom, held him steady as she straddled him, and -- without hesitation -- lowered herself onto him. He slipped past her lips, sliding deep inside her.

"Ohhh, yesss," Gaby sighed as he filled her.

Gaby enveloped him completely, stopping as her wet lips reached the base of his shaft. After pausing for a few moments, she began to rotate her hips, making small circles which shifted his cock inside her. He reached up to cup her breasts and pinched her nipples gently. Andy lay against Ben's right side and began kissing his body. Santana did the same on his left.

Taking his hands, Gaby pulled them away from her chest, intertwined her fingers with his, and held them tightly. Using him to brace herself, she carefully placed her feet flat on the bed. Squatting over Ben, she began moving up and down. Her pace steadily increased, and within a minute she was taking his length from tip to balls. She drove herself down on him over and over.

Andy watched for a few moments, then positioned herself on her knees, next to Gaby. She slid her left hand between Gaby's legs and found her clit. Andy rubbed hard as Gaby rode Ben. It was as if Andy had tossed a lit match into a pile of dynamite. Gaby cried out and her body shuddered violently as an orgasm exploded through her body. Ben tried to focus on her face -- he loved watching her cum -- as her cunt contracted around his cock and she nearly crushed his fingers with hers.

"Bennnn," she moaned, as she stopped moving atop him.

Her ass rested on his hips, his cock buried inside her. She stayed there for several minutes; convulsing, moaning, squeezing Ben's fingers. Andy continued moving her fingers on Gaby's clit.

"Cum again," Andy demanded.

Only a few moments later, Gaby did so. Still impaled on Ben's cock, another orgasm washed over her as her cunt tried to squash him inside her. They moaned together.

"Yes," Andy hissed. "That's it!"

Andy removed her hand from Gaby's crotch and brought her fingers to Gaby's mouth. Parting her lips, Gaby let them slip inside and swirled her tongue around as she licked off her juices. Slowly recovering from her latest orgasm, Gaby awkwardly lowered her knees to the sheets, falling against Ben's body, her chest pressed to his.

"Madre de Dios," she whispered, looking into his eyes. "I don't think I've ever cum that hard."

"I never get tired of helping you do that," Ben replied, smiling.

"Your turn," she said, arching her back, altering the position of his cock in her.

He'd cum three times in the last few hours, with three different women, and the thought materialized in his brain that it might take a minor miracle for him to do it a fourth time. He was hard, that wasn't an issue, but he was sure his balls couldn't possibly have anything left to give.

"I want that big cock to cum one more time, Baby," Gaby whispered, as if reading his mind.

She kissed his goatee-covered chin.

"I know what'll make you cum," Gaby said, suddenly.

She lifted her hips, letting him slip from her wetness, and climbed off the bed. Andy didn't let his cock get cold. Twisting her body, she leaned over to wrap her mouth around him, and she sucked hard. Santana planed small kisses on Ben's lips.

In the darkened room, Gaby searched through the pile of clothing and accessories the women had removed before joining Ben in the bed. It took a minute to find what she sought -- the leather gloves she'd been wearing with her costume. She pulled them on, then donned her mask and cat ears. Jumping on the bed, she nudged Andy and Santana aside and moved close to Ben's face, letting him see what she now wore.

"You know me too well," he groaned, as she held up her hands to show off the gloves.

Gaby purred as she bent her fingers and made clawing motions in the air. Dropping her hands to his chest, she dragged her fingers across his skin as she slithered down his body. Her shoulders passed his waist and his cock popped up.

"Meow," Gaby said, her cheeks brushing against his inner thighs.

Ben reached out for Gaby, but Andy and Santana intercepted his arms. The two women pinned him to the bed.

"Don't worry, Ben," Andy said. "Gaby knows what to do."

Andy kissed him as Gaby took his cock in her mouth. She wasted no time, and Ben moaned as she buried her lips in his trimmed pubic hair. Her throat clutched at the head of his cock, trying to devour him. His hips lifted off the bed as she held him there. Her left hand moved to his stomach and pushed downward, as if trying to control him. Her right cupped his balls, gently pressing them against his body.

Gaby pulled back until the tip of his cock rested between her lips. Her tongue flicked over it a half dozen times before she deep throated him once more. His breathing came in gasps as she repeated the process for another two minutes. She felt the tension in his legs, and his balls tightened in her hand.

"That's it, Baby," Gaby demanded, letting him slip from her mouth. "Give it to me."

Her hot mouth wrapped around him one more time, and she moved with him as he came, bucking against her. Andy and Santana watched as he fired his cum down Gaby's throat. Though his orgasm was intense, it produced little ejaculate -- he simply hadn't enough time to replace the supply. Nonetheless, Gaby greedily swallowed every bit he could muster.

She rode out the storm of his orgasm, waiting for him to relax before allowing his withering cock to slip past her lips and collapse to his lower belly. Circling her fingers around the base of his cock, she squeezed -- hard -- and slid her hand upward, milking the very last drop from him. She removed it with her tongue.

Remaining between Ben's legs, Gaby kissed his skin, then lowered her head to rest on his inner thigh. Her warm breath washed over his groin. She stayed there, licking her lips, until the tremors running him faded completely.

"Jesus," Santana sighed, softly. "I don't want to fuck again for a year."

"What?" her three bedmates questioned in unison.

"I've cum so many times tonight, I don't think I'll be able to walk straight for at least that long," Santana explained.

Her three companions laughed as Santana let out a groan and rolled aside. Gaby carefully crawled up to lay against Ben's left side, her head resting on his shoulder. He turned and kissed her forehead. Andy saw this.

"Aren't you going to kiss her?" Andy asked.

"I just did," Ben said.

"Her mouth?" Andy continued.

"No," Ben answered, hesitantly.

"Uh, oh," Gaby chimed in. "Now you're in trouble."

"Why not?" Andy pressed.

"Because," Ben said, simply.

"The first time we were alone together, you tongued my fucking asshole in the shower," she teased. "But you won't kiss your fiancé after you cum in her mouth?"

"Exactly, 'in the shower'," Ben parroted.

"He tongued your ass?" Santana asked. "Oh, my God; I've never had that done to me."

"If you clean it, I'll lick it," Ben assured the trio.

Gaby giggled.

"It's a guy thing," Ben insisted.

"That's kind of selfish, don't you think?" Andy asked.

"Everybody has their thing," Ben said. "A line they won't cross. That's mine."

"My stubborn guy," Gaby said, sticking out her tongue.

"You knew it when you agreed to marry me," Ben reminded her.

Gaby shrugged and threw up her hands theatrically.

"I'm just breaking your balls, Ben," Andy said. "But, we're going to have to work on that."

"Don't fill Gaby's head with your evil ideas," Ben told her.

"Hey," Gaby objected, punching him in the shoulder.

"Go to sleep, Baby," he said, hugging her to him as he laughed.

"You're so lucky I love you," Gaby said, snuggling against him.

"I know," he whispered.

Andy lay down on the far side of the bed, with Santana between her and Gaby. The four struggled to straighten the sheets and blankets without getting up. Sufficiently covered, and amidst a tangle of arms and legs, the exhausted lovers drifted off to a contented sleep.

12