Ben and Julie Ch. 01

Story Info
The beginning of a wonderful life.
2.6k words
4.51
47.3k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
monkem
monkem
12 Followers

Chapter 01: The Beginning

When Ben and Julie moved to Myrtle Beach they had been married almost 3 yrs. They were an All American type couple, mid twenties, educated, and both very attractive.

Ben had played football in school until his knee blew out the second time, then after loosing his scholarship, it was up to him to get through school the best way he could.

Julie, on the other hand, was from a family that had old money. This did not have the normal impact having money has on young folks these days; Julie went to school to really accomplish something in her life for herself.

Ben and Julie met at school just after Ben had blown his knee out the second time and had lost his scholarship. Julie fell madly in love with Ben and could have made it very easy for Ben financially, but she respected his values and the fact he had the determination to make it on his own and be his own man.

Their relationship blossomed as the months passed, and like Julie, Ben fell madly in love. They were amazing to the people that surrounded them, they really did not seem to need anything or anyone else to make their lives complete.

From the very start, Julie was completely eaten up with Ben. He was the picture of a College Football Jock, 6'3 245 lbs and not a bit of fat on that linebacker frame of his. He literally swept Julie off of her feet and made her feel about him like she had never felt about any man since her father. Ben was not a sexaholic, but there never was a time Julie even hinted at desiring him that he did not completely drop the whole world and be completely focused on her and her desires.

Ben was not quite so quick to fall into the depth of commitment that Julie was, if for no other reason, she was what all his buddies called a Rich Bitch Prick Teaser, and he did not want her to try to buy him like a toy and throw him away when she grew tired of him. The picture of Julie was what you would most likely conjure in your mind, if thinking of a young woman that had lived a life with what she wanted, when she wanted it. Julie was 5'9 160 lbs. and was packed very nicely. Julie's long legs were tanned from her toes to the very top. Her bottom and her mound were tanned, but it was obvious she did not tan in the nude very often. Her breasts were 36D and shaped as if they had been sculptured, but were absolutely natural. Like her bottom and her mound, her breasts were tanned but not as if she tanned in the nude. Julie's eyes were eyes that had the power of looking completely through you, and at the same time draw you nearer until you felt you were in her lair and no power to escape. Her lips were full, but what caught your attention was Julie's long thick flowing auburn hair that cascaded down her back and over her shoulders. When she caught your attention and zeroed those big brown eyes in, any normal man was beyond any level of control. Julie did not flaunt her body, if anything; she played it down until she knew she had the control she needed to attain what she may be trying to accomplish.

Julie and Ben went on several dates before their sexual appetites came to the surface and they really began to explore and quench their desires. Ben was really working and studying hard, he did not have the luxury of a scholarship like Julie. Julie tried to make his life easier by being available, and covering little expenses that pop up and need to be handled immediately. Ben did not like this at first, but being smarter than most, eventually accepted this as part of his life and went on about his business. Once Ben gave in and admitted to himself how he felt about Julie he had to accept her part of the life into theirs and realize what the meaning of Having Old Money Meant.

They were quite the match, in public, on paper, and especially behind closed doors.

From the time they met Julie had wanted to get Ben naked and between the sheets. The way he carried himself, the confidence he possessed, and simply the way he looked in those jeans had Julie oozing and wanting to fuck. But, Ben actually threw her a curve; he did not do his best to get into her panties as soon as they were alone like all the boys she had known in the past. He was a wonderful kisser, and from the start Julie realized that when they were intimate on any level, Ben was totally focused on her. Not football, not fishing, not hunting, not money, not anything, just her and her alone. This was a wonderful thing, Julie really did not know how to deal with it at first, but accepted and realized in time this was one of the most important things she loved about Ben.

When Ben finally came to the point he thought he would explode with desire, he was very careful and very loving in his manner of what he thought was The Seduction of Julie. After taking her to a wonderful dinner at their favorite Italian restaurant, he thought he had received the signal that she was ready to take their sex to the next level. Of course, he had removed her blouse and bra and had all but devoured her breasts, but had stopped short of moving on her pants and the luscious honey pot contained within them. Tonight it seemed she was a little hotter and a little touchier feely. It could have been the fact that she looked ravishing in her short black dress. It could have been those high heels and the way it made her legs look, or the sight of her perfect breasts showing from the top of her dress. Whatever it was, Ben felt this was the time to move forward on his desires and see if she fucked as good as she looked.

Julie was really getting frustrated. She felt she had given all the signals, but Ben seemed he just did not have the same desire for her as she had for him. Granted she did feel good about the fact he was not given to just sex alone, but Christ, She Was Horny!

As she was getting ready for this date she took ample time to make sure there was no hair or stubble around her small honey pot with the exception to the manicured heart just above her clit. She slathered on body lotion so that every inch of her skin felt like velvet muscle, tight and smooth. Her hair was full and touchable and had that undeniable smell of crisp and clean.

When she moved to wardrobe, she decided on basic black. She put on that new, very skimpy thong. This thong was hardly a piece of material. She had a new lace bra that absolutely made her breasts look devour able. Julie decided there was no need for nylons since her legs were so tan and so smooth. Just a simple short black dress would allow her statement to be made to this man she loved and desired, and the 4" stiletto heels would only accentuate her legs to the point of irrestability.

Dinner went well; they discussed work and the upcoming finals that would allow the semester to end. They both loved Italian food, Ben lasagna, Julie fettuccini Alfredo. After devouring their meal with a couple carafe of wine they decided to go back to Julie's place and just enjoy being together.

When they arrived and Julie had closed and locked the door, she turned around only to realize she was standing nose to nose and immediately embraced by Ben. She nearly melted. Ben took his hands and eased back her hair on both sides of her face, grasping her head and pulling her luscious mouth to his. He was totally immersed in her being and was kissing her with all the love he felt at that moment, and all that he had held back in the months they had been together.

Julie was ecstatic; she wrapped her arms around him and even wrapped her long right leg around the back of his leg. Even though she really was not a real small woman, she felt small and contained there against him and with his grip on her head.

When Ben released his kiss he leaned back slightly and looked into her soft brown eyes. He confessed to her that he loved her more than anything he had ever encountered in his lifetime. Julie could not speak. Between the rushes she felt within her body, and the fact this wonderful man had confessed his total love for her she was speechless.

At that moment Ben reached behind her and began to ease the zipper down on that wonderful black dress letting it fall to the floor. There she was, standing before him in lace bra, tiny thong, and high heels. What a sight!

While Ben was enjoying the wonderful sight before him, Julie reached out and grasped the growing bulge in his pants. Ben grinned at her and planted his mouth on hers again. Julie was all but coming apart now; she was fumbling with his pants trying to get to his swelling manhood while he unclasped her bra and set her breasts free.

Things began to get more furious and frantic at this point. Ben would not release the grip on her mouth, and now had her left full breast in his hand. Julie had his pants open and was now stroking his swollen member. Ben released her mouth and her breast only to grasp her buttocks with both hands and lift her to a point he could get her right breast in his mouth. When Ben lifted her, she allowed both pumps to fall to the floor and she encased his midsection in a gorgeous vise created by her long tanned legs.

Ben, while trying to swallow her right side nipple, began moving toward the couch. When he arrived there he placed her softly down on her back and took a second to feast his eyes on the woman he loved clad only in a very skimpy, and now soaked, black thong. My God What a Sight!

He dropped to his knees in front of her and placed his thumbs in the waistband of her thong and slowly started peeling it from her now gushing pussy. All Julie could muster was a moan as she lifted and allowed him to remove this final bit of clothing.

Julie was in heaven. This wonderful man that she was madly in love with was making slow passionate love to her with his every move. It seemed he was reading her mind.

After removing that last bit of clothing, Ben started at her left inside heel and slowly dragged his tongue to a point that Julie could feel his breath on her closely shaved mound. Ben could feel the heat rising from her mound and could smell that slight musk smell from the juices flowing from her pussy down her ass. When he bypassed her pussy and started back down the other leg, Julie released a low guttural throaty sound that made Ben only the more excited that he was making his love feel such pleasure. He then reached up with his left hand and lightly began to stroke the entire length of her slit with his middle finger. With only a few strokes, his finger eased inside. She was so wet. It was almost like molasses running down her ass and thighs. After easing into her pussy slowly with his finger, he now had reached the inside of her right heel with his tongue. He then raised his head so he could see her beautiful face, and slowly but purposely inserted his middle finger as far as he was able. As this was happening, Julie raised her ass from the sofa to meet his finger. When he reached the depth he could reach, she strained against him, and beginning with a low guttural noise it quickly advanced to a scream as she violently erupted in a massive orgasm. It was something like she had never experienced. Her eyes actually uncontrollably rolled to the back of her head and her entire body felt as though she had small pins sticking in her skin every square inch.

Ben, having witnessed this event, could only smile at her when she opened her eyes. He could tell she was so far over the edge her body was craving and even demanding he continue with what ever pleasure he wanted to enjoy.

Ben slowly eased in between her legs while spreading them ever so carefully. He had his eye on her gorgeous pussy and his mind was screaming devour this luscious morsel before you explode. So, when he had her legs back he took her entire womanhood into his mouth. He stuck his tongue in as far as he could, and sucked as hard as he could all at the same moment. Julie came off of the couch! She was now moaning and groaning uncontrollably. Immediately she screamed and had another earth moving orgasm. Ben continued to lick and suck her pussy lips, her clit, and when she least suspected it he rolled her back and crammed his hard hot tongue all the way up her ass. He, at this point, thought she was going to die.

Now that she was panting uncontrollably and constantly moaning, he backed off very slowly with his mouth and moved his engorged manhood to the opening of her glistening honey pot.

Ben waited in that position until she opened her eyes and looked into his gaze. When she smiled and said I love you, he slowly started inserting his enlarged manhood between her luscious pussy lips. This brought about a whole new round of moaning, groaning, and squirming to get him deep inside her burning womanhood.

She felt as though she had almost swollen to a point that he could not get in, but lo and behold he managed to get that sucker crammed to the hilt and made her feel like she had never felt before, both physically and mentally.

Ben began to slow fuck her there on the couch, taking his missile out to the head then cramming back as deep as it would penetrate. Julie could feel yet another orgasm building, but this time she could feel his manhood swelling like it was going to explode.

She then began feeling the whole world slip away from her. Her body was on fire from head to toe.

Ben began to feel his own body begin to slip in to another dimension. He could feel the cum building from the tips of his toes. Julie then completely lost control and began screaming and fucking this wonderful dick for all it was worth. When Julie started screaming and bucking, Ben could feel the inside of her pussy begin to spasm uncontrollably. This is more than he could stand, so when she entered her orgasm fully, he exploded and painted the entire walls of her pussy.

Her spasms were so violent and the volume of his cum was so great, cum started squirting out around the edges of her pussy.

Ben and Julie rolled into the floor and laid there on their sides gazing into each others eyes, and the only thing they could utter is I Love You, they were spent.

monkem
monkem
12 Followers