Ben and Julie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At that moment she told him that he was her first and this was the only way she would have considered losing her virginity.

Ben was taken aback for a second, but Trish strained and pushed and started his big dick on the journey she had awaited for so long. Ben consented and allowed his weight to force his swollen member into her tiny, swollen, virgin womanhood.

Trish gasped and immediately orgasm overtook her again and again.

Ben actually was only maintaining position; Trish was doing all she could do to rip his dick off and keep it forever embedded in her tight virgin pussy. As Ben began to fuck her slowly, Trish moved into a completely new plateau she had never even been able to dream about.

My God this is good. Trish fucked Ben back as hard as he was fucking her. He now was bringing his member all the way out and bringing it all the way to the bottom of her small indention.

Just when she thought it could get no better, Ben inserted his left middle finger all the way up her tiny brown hole just below her pussy.

Ben was feeling cum building from all parts of his body, just a stinging tingling sensation from his head to his toes.

Trish felt yet another orgasm building, but this time she was feeling Ben's dick straining and expanding until she thought she would split in half. As she released and clamped on Ben's manhood he screamed her name and let her have her first shot of cum that may have shot all the way to her tonsils.

Feeling and hearing this wonderful long awaited action Trish let go and creamed allover Ben and the bed so violently she almost threw him off of her and onto the floor.

12