Ben and Julie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When she finally gave up and collapsed on the floor beside them, Ben raised up and wiped his face and head on the sheet. He grasped Andi by the hair and pulled her to him and kissed her deeply. The taste of Candi and the taste of his pre cum from Andi's mouth only made him more determined to nail this beautiful wonderful young woman to the floor.

Before he was able to cram her full, she jumped up and threw herself back on the bed and grasped both of her feet and pulled her legs back as far as they would possibly go. Ben was standing now looking at this tiny swollen dark lipped pussy he was now going to fuck. The look in Andi's eyes was such that he knew she was no longer in control of her senses. She had passed on to another world and this world was crying for Ben to fill her full with his swollen throbbing dick.

Ben eased onto the bed. As he crept toward her and especially when she felt the head of his dick begin to slightly part her tiny outer swollen lips, her eyes began to grow as if they would explode. She now was squirming toward him trying to get him inside and stretch her pussy like it had never been stretched before. With one huge thrust Ben buried the entire length into this tiny pussy.

Andi screamed, released her feet and wrapped both legs and arms around Ben so tightly he could hardly move. She was latched onto him and fucking him like there was no tomorrow.

Ben managed to get his arm from under hers and peel her legs back and pen her down on the bed with her legs all the way back. He was now pulling his dick all the way out to the edge and slamming it back so violently that they made a slippery slapping noise each time their bodies collided.

Andi was squeezing her breasts and twisting both her nipples so hard Ben thought she would rip them off, when suddenly she began to thrash back and forth so violently he had to put nearly all his weight on her to keep her on the bed. Her orgasm started deep in the marrow of her toes and came throughout her body until it exploded gushing nectar so hard it ran down her ass and soaked the bed. Ben began to release his hold on her and her bucking and humping began to subside. Ben continued to fuck her until all her strength had left her body.

Ben pulled his swollen tool from Andi's now ravaged pussy and was looking for Candi when he felt her grasp his balls with both hands. He continued to back towards her until she released her grip and he could spin around and get his hands on her.

She jumped around him and on the bed on all fours and asked him to wait just a few seconds until she was ready for him.

Candi reached over and took a whole stick of real butter and began to grease the tiny dark spot just above her drenched swollen pussy lips. When she was able to work her index and middle finger easily in and out of her ass she told Ben to take his pick of which hole he wanted, but she really wanted to feel him buried to the hilt in her ass.

Ben moved in quickly and eased the head of his swollen manhood into her tight brown button allowing time for it to stretch and receive the dick that was going to split it wide open.

Candi began to moan and push back forcing more and more of his meat into her ass. All this time Ben is adding more butter making her ass as slick and accessible as her dripping pussy. Finally he reached the bottom and began to slow fuck this tight slick ass. Ben was not sure how long he would be able to keep this up. His cum had been at the point of release for what seemed like an eternity.

Ben kept pounding Candi's glorious ass, and with each thrust Candi met him half way. She was now climbing the ladder again and he felt her ass begin to tighten and quiver, so he reached around and trapped her clit between his right hand middle finger and her fucking bone.

When Candi started humping uncontrollably and let her scream fill the entire room Ben let his control go and filled her ass full of cum.

Her orgasm was so violent that she jerked away from Ben before he shot his final load, so it went all over her ass and the back of her gorgeous tanned legs.

All three of them were fucked to death and it was only a quarter after twelve.

Ben, Candi, and Andi lounged around the pool house for a short time. Ben could hardly believe what he had stumbled onto, these two gorgeous women were laying on the bed one on each side of him rubbing and caressing his naked body. He could tell they were ready to mount his dick whenever it was hard again.

As Andi rubbed his now growing cock, Candi slid down and sucked both of his balls into her mouth. Candi's mouth was hot and wet and when she let his balls slide from her mouth her breath caused the skin containing his balls to draw up.

Andi was now rubbing his cock from top to bottom. She had wet his enlarged dick with her own saliva and was making him think of nothing but nailing either or both of them to the bed.

Candi now released her hold on his balls and took his dick in her mouth. She was able to take the entire length on one slurp, even though the girth of his engorged member was all her small mouth could contain. The heat and wetness of her mouth was almost exactly what his dick was craving. But, he really wanted pussy.

Ben began to raise himself up on his elbows. He could now see Candi taking his dick all the way down her throat. Ben continued to rise up until his dick popped out of her mouth with a loud plop.

Andi was sitting along side of him and her sister. She had two fingers buried in her own pussy. When her eyes met Ben's eyes she seemed to push harder against the headboard and force her pussy upward toward Ben's gaze.

Ben reached over and began to rub the area just below her now gushing pussy. Her ass was soaked and the nectar was running onto the sheet.

Ben eased his right hand middle finger into her tight ass.

She squeezed hard as if trying to keep it out and the look in her eyes had changed to a look of concern.

Had she not been so turned on she probably would have pulled away from him. Ben thought this was interesting. He realized this was something new for her. Far out!

While he was keeping eye contact with her and easing his finger further into her tight ass, Candi had moved around to where she had started tugging on Andi and was trying to get her to lay flat down on the bed.

All the while Andi kept up the fingering of her own drenched pussy, which she now had inserted two fingers.

Candi was on her knees and now pulled Andi around and placed her head between her knees so she could hold her down. She reached forward and grasped both her legs.

When she had a good grip just above Andi's thighs, the backside of Andi's knees, she pulled those gorgeous tanned legs straight back. She now had Andi penned to the bed with her pussy and ass vulnerably exposed.

This caused Andi to increase the fingering of her tiny pussy to a frantic state. She could not believe her sister had her penned to the bed in this position.

She had never allowed anyone to touch her tiny hole just below her pussy and now her sister had her penned in a position she could not prevent access to her pussy or her ass.

Honestly, this was very exciting. Andi now had forced three fingers into her gushing pussy and was relaxing her ass to a point Ben could get his finger further into this tight virgin hole.

Ben was ecstatic at this turn of events. He feasted his eyes on this beautiful young woman. Her twin sister had her penned and helpless and was making available this virgin ass for him to do with as he pleased.

Ben eased his finger from Andi's ass and began to rub the nectar from her pussy all over the area between her ass and pussy, allowing his finger to slip in and out of her ass casually.

Ben looked up at Candi. The look in her eyes was complete ecstasy. She had her sister penned and was now going to be a very active part to introducing Andi to a completely new way of sexual enjoyment.

Candi nodded to the bedside table. Ben leaned over and when he opened the drawer there inside was not only a large bottle of Astroglide, but a slender long vibrator. Ben smiled and winked at Candi.

Andi was reaching a fever pitch. Several times he thought she would let go and allow her body to orgasm, but she would slow down her own actions and recover control. When Ben allowed the first drops of Astroglide to drip on her ass she almost came off of the bed. Candi had to tighten her grip to keep control. Then she heard her vibrator turn on and began to really strain against Candi's grip.

Ben rubbed the head of the vibrator in circles around the tiny opening below her gushing pussy. Her ass had now begun to quiver in anticipation. Andi was ravaging her pussy and was beginning to moan and whimper uncontrollably. Ben inserted the vibrating head of her vibrator and slowly began to fuck her with it.

Andi was turning wrong side out. Ben pushed more and more of the fake dick into her ass adding enough Astroglide to keep it to absolutely no harsh rub or pain.

His dick was swollen and ready to be stuck into one of these holes exposed and made available to him.

When he looked up at Candi this time she nodded and looked at him with total sexual abandon.

Ben removed the vibrator from Andi's ass. For a second her ass did not recover to the complete closed position. Ben moved closer and placed the head of his dick against Andi's virgin ass. As he began to insert his engorged member into her ass, he continued to add Astroglide so she would be completely lubricated and be able to enjoy the ass fucking she was going to receive.

When Andi felt Ben's huge dick enter the outer circle of her ass she screamed and quaked with an enormous orgasm. She pushed toward Ben and began to fuck his rod that was now crammed into her ass.

When his dick was all the way to the hilt, Candi began to relax and allow Andi to fuck this dick that now had her ass nailed to the bed.

Andi kept a low grade orgasm happening at all times. She wrapped her arms around Ben and kept forcing her ass into this wonderful fucking it was receiving.

Candi no longer was holding Andi to the bed. She was fucking Ben's dick like there was no tomorrow.

Ben felt Candi behind him then felt her wet hot tongue start to drag from his ball sack upward to his ass.

Andi was building to another major orgasm.

Ben could feel her spasms deep within her ass and could hear her murmurs turning into screams. This coupled with Candi circling his own ass hole with her hot tongue made him start over the edge. Ben felt his cum moving and his skin tingling all over his body. When Andi let her scream overtake her and let her body completely orgasm, Candi rammed her hot tongue as far as it would reach into Ben's ass.

Ben lost it! His orgasm was so violent he actually blanked out briefly.

These nearly identical twins had brought him to the highest plateau he had ever reached in his sexual life. Wait until Julie meets these girls!

12