Ben and Lindsay: Incest Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cokeman
Cokeman
1,396 Followers

When Ben's cock was freed from his boxers it almost smacked his sister in the face.

"Holy shit," Marisa said as she looked at his cock. "Look at that big piece of meat."

Lindsay sucked in a breath as she spied her brother's cock, it was bigger than any cock she had seen before.

"He's bigger than you bro," Marisa teased Trent.

"Alright, enough of this standing around," Trent said, clearly annoyed.

He stepped forward and pulled Lindsay away from her brother. Ben stepped forward to protect his sister but Trent defused it, "relax hero," he said before turning to Lindsay, "go sit in that chair," he said pointing to a cushioned chair. "Legs spread wide," he added.

Marisa stepped forward and walked up to Ben, "as for you tiger, lie back," she said as she pushed his chest.

Ben fell back without much of a protest. He stared at his sister for a moment as she sat naked in her chair, her perfect breasts and shaved pussy on full view. Lindsay blushed as his cock got even harder.

It wasn't until it was too late that he realized Marisa and Trent had handcuffed him to the bed. He cursed himself for being so stupid.

"What are you doing!?!" Lindsay said with a worried look.

Marisa looked back at the naked girl, "relax, he's going to have the time of his life."

Trent moved over to a chair on the other side of the room with a full view of everything. He sat down as if taking his throne.

Marisa's fingers trailed down Ben's body. Lindsay looked away as her fingers reached his cock, "stare at his fucking cock," Trent ordered.

Marisa chucked as Trent barked his order and moaned softly as her hand gripped Ben's shaft.

"God, you Walker kids lucked out in the endowment department, I'll give you that," she said.

It was an interesting comment because Marisa and Trent weren't ugly, far from it.

Marisa was blonde with blue eyes, long legs, a tight round ass and sweet b cup breasts. Trent was on the swim team in high school and now in college and as such was shaved completely and in great shape. He was six feet tall with a toned physique, well defined muscles and a respectable 6.5 inch cock. However, as Marisa had remarked, it wasn't as large as Ben's just like her tits weren't as large as Lindsay's.

Marisa was dressed in very short cutoffs and a low cut top. Her nails trailed over Ben's body and cock as his shaft got harder and harder. She looked back at Lindsay, "you're going to suck this wonderful slab of meat tonight you lucky skank."

Trent smirked silently, "touch yourself Lindsay. Rub your pussy, pinch those sweet nipples."

Lindsay wanted to cry but had resolved she wouldn't give the twins the satisfaction again.

"Don't stop staring at your brother's cock," Trent reminded her, "you slut."

Lindsay bristled at being called a slut but let it pass. She started to rub her pussy in circles as she stared at her brother's big dick.

"How big is it?" she wondered before mentally slapping herself for giving in to the perversion.

Marisa's long nails ran up and down his shaft, she bent down and allowed Ben to look down her top as she kissed his dick.

"Mmmmmmm yummy..." she said.

Lindsay rubbed her pussy as it started to moisten as she watched Marisa stroke and suck Ben's cock again and again. Marisa teased Ben relentlessly as she lightly sucked and stroked him.

She pulled away from Ben and smiled, "I'm going to go visit your little sister," she said as she drifted over to his slowly masturbating sister.

Lindsay didn't know what to expect as Marisa moved over to her, "my god you were built to fuck. Ben is going to love fucking you."

Marisa took off her top and let her tits free, "no bra" she giggled. She squeezed in beside Lindsay and started to tease her just like she had teased Ben.

Marisa's hands rubbed and played with Lindsay's breasts as she continued to rub her pussy. Lindsay's twat glistened now as she slipped a finger inside herself.

Marisa leaned over to rub Lindsay's breasts; she leaned over to lick them, teasing both men in the room.

Lindsay had never felt a woman before, and she liked it. She hated herself for liking it, but she did. "Maybe this will be it?" she tried to convince herself.

Marisa rubbed her chest against Lindsay's as the younger woman's breath started to quicken.

"Look at your brother's cock. LOOK at it. It's so hard I bet its killing him," she teased.

Lindsay closed her eyes for a moment as their combined touch drove her crazy. "You want to fuck him, admit it," Marisa teased.

Lindsay didn't respond but she did open her eyes to stare at her brother's cock. "It's so bigggggg," Marisa repeated.

"Do you want to know how big it is? I want to know how big it is," she smiled.

Marisa looked over at Ben, "do we look good together baby? Your sister and I? Look at her wet pussy. That's for you tiger. Look at her tits. They're just as perfect as that baseball bat you call a dick,"'she taunted.

"How big are you slugger? 8 inches? ... 9 inches? ... 10? Don't tell me you're double digits!?!" she cackled.

Marisa leaned down to lick and suck on Lindsay's nipples. "We look good together, don't we. I bet you want to fuck us both. Who do you want to fuck first, me or little sis?"

Trent smirked as Marisa taunted the siblings.

"You can't fuck me first slugger. Your sister would kill me, wouldn't you?"

Ben groaned loudly as Marisa taunted, his groan drew loud laughs from the twins. The scene in front of him was hot, it was impossible to deny and looking at his naked sister touch herself was torture because he hated himself for liking it, but that wasn't the sole reason for his groan.

His cock was harder than it had ever been and pre-cum had started to leak down his shaft. His cock hurt and he needed release.

Marisa moaned as she leaned down to rub Lindsay's pussy with her. "Look at that geyser, tell me you don't want to just ride the shit out of that..."

Lindsay took a deep breath, she stared at Ben's cock, looked him in the eye and then at Marisa. "I don't want to fuck him," she said meekly.

"Bullshit, I don't believe you."

"I don't!" Lindsay said with more conviction.

Marisa chuckled, "kitty has some claws!"

She left Lindsay and moved back over to Ben. "Then you won't mind if I do this," she said as she swallowed his cock.

Ben groaned loudly as Marisa vacuum sucked his cock into her mouth. He hated to give her the satisfaction but he was desperate for relief.

Lindsay was surprised by the twang of jealousy she felt when Ben groaned. She watched as Marisa bobbed up and down her brother's cock, her fingers returning to her pussy as she watched her brother receive a sloppy blowjob.

Ben grunted to himself as Marisa sucked him, his cock started to throb and his orgasm started to rise when suddenly Marisa lifted her lips from his cock and tugged hard on his balls.

"OWW!!" he yelled.

"No cummy for you yet slugger," Marisa said as she delayed his ejaculation.

"You fucking whore," Lindsay spat as she stood up, feeling her brother's pain.

"Sit down or I'll publish a picture of his cock in your mouth," Trent growled, upset his own masturbation session had been interrupted.

"You're both sick and pathetic," spat Lindsay as she sat down.

Marisa smirked as she reached over for a ruler. She started to stoke Ben's hard pole again as she measured his glistening prick.

Lindsay's heart beat fast as she watched.

"Mmmm, just under 9.5 inches, but I'm a nice girl so we'll round up, 9.5."

Marisa stroked Ben's cock faster and faster, "I bet you could stretch him up to 10," she said as she looked at Lindsay. "He wants to fuck you, he wants to ROYALLY fuck you, I can see it in his eyes," she taunted.

Lindsay's clit throbbed at the thought of fucking her brother. She couldn't believe she was actually picturing it mentally right now and it made her ashamed. Her chest heaved as her body betrayed her desires.

"I'm not going to let him cum tonight unless it's from your mouth, do you want to be your brother's hero and swallow his load? I can keep yanking on those big balls," Marisa smiled evilly.

Ben's mouth was dry he was so hard and so desperate to cum, "it's ok Lindsay, I'll be fine."

Marisa smirked and yanked on his balls again, "oh yeah tough guy?" she cackled.

Trent smirked as he stroked his cock, his twin sister was as evil as he was and he wanted her even more because of it.

"AAAAGHHH!!" Ben yelled again as his wrists pressed hard against the handcuffs.

Lindsay watched her brother jerk in pain and made up her mind immediately, "I'll do it," she said.

"You'll do what?" asked Trent.

"I'll suck his cock," Lindsay said.

"Whose cock?" Marisa asked.

"My brother's cock."

Marisa smirked, "tell me why you want to suck your brother's cock," she taunted.

Lindsay looked at Marisa, "please, just let me help him," she pleaded.

"Tell me why or your big brother will watch Trent bust a nut in your eye," Marisa said coldly.

"Think of your mother," Trent said. "Think of your brother."

Lindsay took a deep breath and gave the twins what they wanted. "I want to suck his cock because I need it. I've never seen one that big. I want to taste it. ... I want to suck it."

Trent groaned as Lindsay talked, his fist pumping up and down his shaft.

Lindsay looked at Trent and then Marisa, "I want my brother's cock," she said with a hunger in her eyes and voice.

Marisa smiled, "you whore," she said as she stood up.

Ben watched as Lindsay moved over to the bed, "can she put her panties on?" he asked, hoping for a smidgen of respectability for his sister.

Marisa was about to object when Trent surprised them all by agreeing, "Sure."

Lindsay was surprised but she didn't complain, she picked up her panties and slipped them on as she got on the bed.

"Wait," Trent smirked as Lindsay joined her brother on the bed. "I didn't say that was all she could wear."

He reached down and tossed his sister a butt plug, "since you've already got them on, you'll have to suck his cock, and sleep all night with this vibrating butt plug up your ass."

"But... I've never done anything like that before," Lindsay said with hesitation.

"Well then next time maybe you won't be so quick to act," he smirked.

Lindsay sighed as she felt Marisa move up behind her, her breath hot on her naked skin. "Will it hurt?" she asked.

Ben wanted desperately to help his sister but couldn't and it killed him.

Marisa smiled, "you'll love it hun."

Marisa pulled down Lindsay's panties and lubed up her ass and the toy as she worked it in her tight ass.

"Yessssssss" Trent groaned as he watched the attractive girl take the butt plug up her sweet tight ass.

Time moved painfully slow as Marisa worked the butt plug deeper and deeper inside Lindsay's tight ass before pulling her panties back up.

Marisa then tested out the plug immediately by activating it.

"Aaaahhhhhh!!" Lindsay exclaimed as a jolt shot through her body. It was unlike anything she'd ever felt before. It was uncomfortable but also pleasurable.

"Now suck that big dick," Marisa said as she let her finger off the button.

Lindsay caught her breath as she turned from Marisa to her brother. She was horny as hell; her nipples were hard, she had a butt plug snug up her ass and her brother's cock waving in front of her.

Lindsay could smell her brother's cock. It oozed pre-cum and was rock hard. She wanted to alleviate his pain, but she also wanted to taste it. She hated that she genuinely wanted it, but she couldn't fight her inner truth.

Lindsay locked eyes with Ben and smiled. His cock twitched as she moved over top of him and grabbed his cock for the first time. Her panty covered pussy and ass was on lewd display for their tormentors as she stroked her brother's shaft.

Ben moaned with pleasure as his sister touched him. He was ashamed but he couldn't help himself. Every movement made it worse; it was like being in quicksand.

"Suck his cock you slut!" Trent called as Marisa cackled.

Lindsay bristled at being called a slut again but lowered her mouth over Ben's dick all the same.

His strong scented pre-cum touched her lips first and it made her heart pound. Her lips slid over the biggest cock she'd ever seen. She licked her brother, desperately trying not to tease him before sucking him into her warm mouth.

"Aaaahhhhhh fffffuck..." Ben groaned.

Trent and Marisa laughed with glee. "Look at her go! The slut!" Trent exclaimed.

"Look at her panties! They're soaked!" added Marisa.

Lindsay looked up at her brother, half his cock in her mouth, embarrassed at how turned on she was.

Ben met her gaze and smiled at her with her eyes. It was so subtle that Trent and Marisa didn't pick up on it but Ben and Lindsay shared a moment.

With a simple look both ways the siblings conveyed they didn't judge the other for what was happening.

It made Lindsay smile as she started to pick up the pace as she sucked her brother's cock.

She moaned and slurped loudly on his shaft as Ben's head fell back, the pleasure indescribable.

To Trent and Marisa it looked erotic but in Lindsay's mind it was workmanlike. Her sole objective was to ease the pain for her brother. If that meant sucking his cock, she'd happily pay the price.

"Mmmmm...mmmmm...mmmmmm..." she moaned as she sucked his cock and tasted his leaking juices.

"Jesus Christ," croaked Ben.

Marisa smirked as she watched Lindsay's pretty head bob in her brother's lap and decided to have some fun. She flicked the switch and turned the butt plug on again.

"Aaaahhhhhuuuuggghhhh!!" Lindsay moaned and screamed as she lifted her mouth from her brother's hardness.

Lindsay's body was already on fire and she desperately wanted to cum already, now the tiny machine was turning her pleasure into overdrive.

"That cock needs more sucking," grunted Trent.

Lindsay steadied herself as she took Ben in her mouth again as her ass was pleasured. Her pussy started to water, her juices running down her tanned shapely legs as she sucked louder and with more zeal on her brother.

"Jesus Lindsay, fuck fuck fuck fuck FUCK!" Ben groaned as his sister went down on him.

Lindsay could barely hear her brother; she was so horny her ears started to ring as she swallowed more and more of her brother's meaty prize.

"I'm going to cum," Ben huffed. "Holy fuck I'm going to cum."

"Swallow that load," Marisa called from behind as she fingered herself like a woman possessed.

Lindsay looked up at her brother and nodded slightly, telling him it was ok. She grabbed his cock and held its base as she tasted his cum appetizer, preparing for him to pop.

Ben squeezed his eyes shut; he desperately wanted to squash his orgasm. He was hot and on fire but he didn't want his sister to suffer the indignity of swallowing his sperm even if she was willing to do it to help him.

But he couldn't squash it but it was a runaway train and it was about to explode.

Ben hummed softly and then felt pleasure wash over him, his cock got even harder, throbbed, and then exploded.

"AAAHHHHH!!" he bellowed as he came hard inside his sister's mouth.

"FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!" he yelled.

Marisa turned up the power on the bug in Lindsay's ass as Ben exploded. The result was Lindsay's orgasm matched his and her body erupted in pleasure.

Her eyes bulged as her brother came, she tried to swallow it all but when she came from the constant pleasure in her ass it was impossible.

"Mmmm Be-n... mmmmfffggf... Buh... BEN!" she spurted as her mouth lifted off his cock and his cum shot on her neck, her tits and all over her face.

Lindsay tried to corral her brother's cock but her hand was unsteady as a powerful orgasm washed through her body. She came hard in her panties, soaking them completely and leaking her own excitement all over her brother.

"Uuuggghh... Aaahhh...ahhhhhhh... aaaahhhhhuuummmmmmm..." she moaned as she came and retuned his cock to her mouth.

Finally their orgasms died off and the buzzing in her ass ended.

"Holy fuck that was the hottest thing I've ever seen," breathed Marisa.

Trent's cum was all over his chest, he moaned as Marisa leaned over to eat it and clean him, "you two are going to look so hot when you fuck each other," he smiled.

Lindsay stayed on top of her brother, wanting to shield his naked body like he'd tried for her earlier.

"Can you undo his handcuffs now?" she asked.

Marisa smirked, she looked up from her brother's chest, his cum on her tongue before she swallowed, "key is in the drawer."

Lindsay reached over, her plump breasts rubbing against Ben's equally naked chest, to get the keys.

He rubbed his wrists when he was freed, thanking his sister.

Trent and Marisa stood him, "you've done your piece for tonight," he said. "Get some rest, tomorrow is going to be a long day," he said as they walked out but left the door open.

Marisa stopped when they were almost out of ear shot, "oh, by the way, we expect you both to be naked tomorrow morning for breakfast, oh, and Lindsay? You might need to help your big brother out again overnight, that hard-on won't be dying down anytime soon. We gave him enough to give a raging boner to a horse," she cackled.

Ben and Lindsay watched them leave and only then did Lindsay slip beside her brother, off his body.

Ben hugged her tightly, "thank you for doing that Linds, no sister should ever have to do what you did."

Lindsay hugged her brother back, "I'd do anything for you B... anything..." she said as they locked eyes.

"I'd do anything for you too Lindsay, including taking that plug out of you."

Ben's hand reached down to his sister's panties but as if on cue Marisa popped her head around the corner, "Plug stays in. All. Night."

Lindsay and Ben sighed deeply, "fuck," they said together as Marisa disappeared again.

"I want to run out of here so badly," he confessed. "If it was just the two of us, I would. I don't care what anyone thinks of us."

"... but we have to think of mom," Lindsay continued, "even if she hasn't always put us first."

Just then the plug in Lindsay's ass turned on again and she started to moan.

Ben desperately wanted to help his sister; she could see it in his eyes, "what can I do for you Linds?"

Lindsay curled herself into his naked body, his arm around her as her ass buzzed and goose bumps covered her body, "just hold me. Don't let them see me. Don't let them ogle me. Don't let them hear me..."

Ben pulled his sister closer to him as she half lay on top of him, her throbbing pussy rubbing against his thigh. He pulled a sheet over them as he held his sister tight.

Ben swore as his hard cock tented the sheet but it actually served as a moment of comic relief, "fucking shit," he swore with exasperation.

Lindsay couldn't help but giggle at the sight, "I think it's going to be a long night she giggled improbably.

Ben smiled and laughed in spite of himself. He leaned down and kissed his sister softly.

"I love you Lindsay, more than anything and anyone. I promise you I won't let them get to us."

Lindsay smiled and moaned as the plug worked its magic, "I know. I love you too."

~

It was a long night for Ben and Lindsay. They didn't fall asleep until well after midnight because of Lindsay's near constant orgasms as Marisa tormented her from afar.

Lindsay sucked her brother's cock two more times before his hard-on finally disappeared and they passed out from exhaustion.

While Trent and Marisa viewed the night as a success, they failed to see how it could also be viewed as a failure.

Despite her series of orgasms the twins never heard a peep from Lindsay because of the way Ben muffled his sister's cries of passion, once with his cock and the other times with his hand and a pillow. They even found a way to extract a little bit of peace from the ordeal as Lindsay's mostly naked body glued itself to Ben's nude form under the sheets. As long as they were together, they were fine.

Cokeman
Cokeman
1,396 Followers