Ben and Lindsay: Incest Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cokeman
Cokeman
1,396 Followers

Ben and Lindsay talked in between orgasms until they finally passed out, trying to find a way out of their predicament. They couldn't find one, other than the obvious which was to go along with it, and while they never explicitly said they would have sex, they also never said they wouldn't.

"Rise and shine perverts!" Marisa called as she woke the two up the next morning and tore off the sheet.

"Awwwww isn't that cute," Trent mocked as he walked into the room holding a cup of coffee as if everything was normal, "look at them."

Marisa turned the butt plug on again and sent a jolt through Lindsay, waking her up instantly.

"Mmmmmm Bennnnnn..." she moaned as she woke up.

Marisa cackled again, "I knew it! You skank!"

Ben and Lindsay woke up; Ben sat up and pulled his sister in close to him, trying to hide his morning wood.

"Have a fun night?" Marisa asked.

"Fuck you," Lindsay spat as the plug buzzed in her ass.

Marisa responded only laughing.

Ben decided to test the twins. He stood up and took his sister's hand, guiding her behind him to shield her beauty.

Lindsay clung to him as another orgasm washed through her body.

"Where do you think you're going?" Trent asked with humor in his voice.

"We're going to go have a shower and breakfast; you did say we could leave the room."

Trent smirked as he raised his eyebrows in surprise, "I did say that and you can, but I didn't say what it would cost you."

Ben sighed deeply, "what?"

Trent pointed to Lindsay, "she has to suck you dry, morning ritual in this cabin. Then you can go get cleaned up."

Ben shook his head, "you're pathetic, you know that?"

Trent laughed and stepped closer to them, "maybe you'd rather watch her suck my cock until her jaw is sore."

Lindsay clutched at her brother's side, "I'll do it. I'd rather do anything with Ben than with you," she said.

Trent smiled like a prick, "I'm going to hold you to that..."

Lindsay moved in front of her brother, they shared a soft kiss that was tender and loving and yet not sexual. It was a kiss to acknowledge their trust in one another.

Of course Trent and Marisa read it wrong as Lindsay sank to her knees and sucked Ben back into her mouth.

Lindsay was actually happy to be sucking her brother's cock. Sucking Trent repulsed her to her core even if he wasn't related to her. She trusted Ben with her very soul; he was the only person she trusted without hesitation.

Her love for her brother shone through her cock sucking performance and it wasn't lost on Marisa and Trent.

"Look at her go! She really loves that cock!" Trent exclaimed.

"Does that feel as good as it looks?" He asked Ben. "Those lips look like heaven."

To Ben they did feel like heaven and his sister with the majority of his cock in her mouth was doing a number on his throbbing member.

"Fuck you" he said as he glared at Trent.

"Fuck me? You should be thanking me! Do you know how many guys wanted to split her in two?! You've got a hot piece of ass bobbing on your cock!"

Lindsay pulled her brother's cock from her lips, "I'm fully aware of how the entire school felt about me. You were all disgusting pigs, all the money in the world and no class. No one equal in character to my brother," she said as she looked up at Ben before taking him back in her mouth.

Ben suppressed a moan as his sister sucked his cock with desire now, it was different than before. Now it was more than just a task.

Trent laughed, "Character? Look at him! He's taking a blow job from his sister right now! Great guy!"

Lindsay pulled off her brother's cock again, "this is different. When you love somebody like we love each other, it's different. You're just a spoiled depraved brat."

Trent lost his cool with that remark, "why you stuck up little bitch," he started as he stepped forward.

Ben stepped forward to meet him and as Trent reached out for Lindsay, Ben swung and connected his fist with Trent's jaw, sending him flying back.

"Trent!" Marisa shrieked as her brother fell back.

"Ben!" yelled Lindsay as she stood up grabbed her brother to hold him back. "Don't! Stop!"

Trent wiped his face as blood appeared, "you fucking asshole, you're going to pay for that!"

Ben stayed in front of his sister as she clutched at him, "I told you what would happen if you touched her!"

"And I told you what would happen if you disobeyed! I wasn't bluffing!" Trent yelled.

Marisa stepped in front of the two seething men.

"Stop it! Both of you!" she barked.

Marisa closer to her brother and pulled his head down, kissing him softly, "don't worry baby," she reassured him.

"And you," she said as she turned around and pointed at Ben, "you ARE going to pay for that - right now."

Marisa's face turned into a twisted grin, "I was going to save this for tonight but since you're such a hero, we'll do it now."

"Do your worst," he grunted.

"Fuck her ass," she said, pointing at Lindsay.

"What?!?" asked Lindsay and Ben in unison.

"Did I stutter? Bend her over and fuck that ass. She's had the plug in her for over 12 hours for a reason..."

Lindsay clutched at Ben again.

Marisa smiled, "you fuck her ass, RIGHT NOW, or I'll go get my strap-on and I'll do it myself. Then Trent will fuck her ass, and then I'll get a broom, a bottle, a cucumber..."

"STOP!" Ben yelled as his sister shook beside him, he looked down at her, "I'll do it."

Lindsay hugged her brother tightly as she tried to comprehend what was about to happen.

"Thank you Ben," she said improbably, preferring her brother to the other options knowing they wouldn't be as gentle as her brother.

"Fuck. Her. Ass. RIGHT. NOW!" screeched Marisa.

Ben shook his head as Marisa's true nature rose to the surface.

Ben slipped his sister's cum soaked panties down to her ankles and helped her get on the bed. His still hard cock lurched as he stared at his nude sister, her pussy on display as she was on all fours in front of him, the toy still up her ass.

He slowly pulled it from her and Lindsay moaned in relief, "ahhhhhh finally," she moaned quietly even if she knew the sensation would be fleeting.

Ben looked at his sister's spread wide asshole, he wondered if his cock would fit but knew Marisa's patience was running thin.

Ben grabbed the lube that was used on the toy and rubbed it on his cock and his sister's virgin ass. She cooed at how cold it felt as his fingers touched her.

His cock was rock hard at the prospect of fucking his sister's ass. His lust was starting to win over but he wouldn't allow it to dominate today. Not now.

"Here I come," Ben warned as he touched his sister, spread her sexy thighs even wider on the bed as she lewdly presented herself to her brother and pushed his cock inside her.

"Ahhhhhh fuck..." Ben groaned as he instantly discovered just how tight his sister was, even with the help.

Ben started to push deeper into his sister, pulling back and pushing deeper slowly as he started to fuck her tight, sexy ass.

"Huhhhhnnnnnn..." Lindsay moaned as she felt her brother enter her. His cock was big and it hurt but it also felt better than the plug.

Ben pushed his cock deeper and deeper inside his sister's tight ass, he grunted loudly with desire as he fucked her.

Lindsay closed her eyes as her brother started to fuck her ass. She was humiliated at being forced to fuck like this but also turned on.

Tears slowly slipped down her cheeks as Ben fucked her. It hurt at first but it also felt incredibly good. The toy had been in her ass so long it had set her body on fire.

Lindsay didn't want the twins to see her cry as she heard her brother grunt as he slid deeper into her. She clenched her eyes tightly as the pleasure started to overwhelm the humiliation.

"Fuck her ass! Fuck her you sick perv!" Marisa taunted as Ben grunted.

Ben held his sister a little tighter as he concentrated on fucking her from behind. He'd always been interested in anal but none of the girls he'd dated had any interest, now here he was with his cock in his sister's ass.

Lindsay's ass was like magic; it was tight yet invited him deeper as he sawed back and forth slowly into her again and again as he moved deeper and deeper.

Lindsay moved her hand down to rub her wet pussy, she couldn't help herself, Ben's cock or not, the sensations were driving her wild.

Marisa and Trent watched as Ben slowly and methodically fucked his sister's ass. His cock just kept thrusting back and forth over and over and over again while slowly sliding deeper inside of her.

"She was born to fuck," Marisa breathed as she watched Lindsay take her brother's giant dick in her ass on her first try.

Lindsay couldn't help herself now as she looked back at Ben, "fuck me Ben. Fuck my ass. God help me but I want this. I need this. I love this..."

It wasn't an act, Lindsay wasn't just doing it for show and Ben was thrilled. He'd never felt anything like this and had held back as he fed his sister his dick.

Lindsay fell to her elbows as she offered her ass to her brother on a silver platter, "fuck me Ben, fuck me, fuck me please..." she whined.

Ben fucked his sister's tight ass faster and faster now, he started to pump into her as her tight backdoor adjusted to his thickness providing him with the tightest fuck of his life.

"Uuuugggghhhhhh gawd yes I love that dick up my ass..." she moaned with depravity, giving into the near constant state of arousal she'd been in.

Ben's muscles twitched as he fucked his beautiful sister harder and faster, feeding her his fat cock as he drilled her ass again and again.

"I think we have a little anal queen on our hands," Marisa exclaimed with glee.

"You love that dick, don't you skank."

Lindsay was too far gone to care, "yes, yes I do," she moaned.

"Whose dick is that in your ass?" Marisa asked.

"It's my brother's dickkkkkkkk..."

"And you love your brother's dick, don't you."

Lindsay panted as she rubbed her clit while her brother split her open from behind, fucking her ass hard and deep as his balls slapped against her.

"Mmmmm yesssssss I love my brother's dick..."

Marisa and Trent cackled and laughed with glee as the siblings succumbed to their darkest desires.

"Uuugghh mmmmm fuck Linds, fuck fuck fuck fuck!" Ben groaned.

Lindsay looked back at her brother with glassy eyes, "fuck meeeeee Ben!" she pleaded.

Ben picked up his thrusts even more, grinding into his sister as she moved against him, her orgasm building rapidly and then exploding do with her brother's meaty prick buried inside her.

"AAAHHHHH!! Yesssssssssssssssss!!" she moaned as she shook and came.

"Bbbbbbbnbeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnn..." she whined with lust.

Ben fucked his sister after and faster as she came hard. She moved against him so perfectly fucking her ass was like a dream.

She flexed her ass muscles and hugged his shaft as she came.

"Cum in the bitch!" Marisa encouraged. "Cum deep in her bowels!"

Ben grunted as his eyes rolled into the back of his head and he came HARD inside Lindsay.

"FFFFFFffffuck!" he yelled as his cock went off like a cannon inside his sister.

Ben's orgasm was so strong it triggered another inside of Lindsay.

"Hhhhhhhuuuuuuuhhhhnnnnnnnn..." she moaned incoherently as Ben came inside of her and her juices ran down her legs.

Ben leaned into his sister and held her close as he pumped again and again inside of her before pulling out of her with a pop, her ass lewdly spread wide from the fucking and stayed that way.

Ben's cum poured out of her as she lay back, laying in a pool of her brother's sperm.

Lindsay caught her breath, her chest heaving as Ben helped her up and used the sheets to clean her off as best he could.

"That was perfect," Trent said as Marisa clapped beside him.

Ben and Lindsay looked over at the twins and noticed for the first time what was in Trent's hand, a camera.

"What the fuck is that?" Ben said.

Trent had an evil look in his eye as he swiped his hand and played a random part of their anal fucking for them to hear.

"That is a video of you fucking your sweet little sister in the ass that I'm going to email your mother right... now."

"No!" Ben and Lindsay said in unison once again.

Trent smirked," YES!" he mocked.

"That's for punching me. The next time you get out of line, your mother loses her job," he said.

Lindsay hugged her brother, her sexual high now replaced by anxiety over what their mother would say or do when she got the email.

Ben kissed his sister's forehead and held her body against his without shame.

"How could you?" he asked as he looked up.

"I told you. We're going to drag you down to our level," Trent smirked, "and you're progressing nicely I might add."

Ben sighed deeply; all he could think of was a way to get their minds off what had just happened.

"Can we go wash up now and get some food?" he asked.

"Sure," Trent smirked. "You can go clean yourself OUTSIDE in the lake, naked, together."

Ben glared at Trent as the rich kid mockingly put his fists up to fight, "go on hero, go wash up for your next sister-fuck session."

Ben took his sister's hand and led her out of the room, away from the twins and outside.

"Don't run away now!" Marisa mocked.

Ben and Lindsay walked outside, happy to smell the fresh air. "What do you think mom will do when she sees that?" Lindsay asked.

"When she sees us... fucking. When she sees you fucking my ass, and hears me beg for more," she sniffled. "When she hears me say how much I love your cock..."

Ben stopped and pulled his sister close to him, holding her against him tightly, wanting to protect her.

"I don't know. With any luck it will end up in her spam folder. Mom is terrible with email, we haven't lost hope yet. Things will turn around, I promise," he said, not entirely believing his own words.

Lindsay's naked body stayed pressed against Ben's and their bodies started to respond.

"Let's go get in the lake before they notice you're making me hard again," Ben smiled as Lindsay giggled.

"You're such a perv," she teased as they walked down to the private lake, once again finding a small rainbow in an otherwise gloomy situation.

~

Trent and Marisa watched as Ben and Lindsay dived into the water and swam as if they didn't have a care in the world and it frustrated them.

"Why aren't they freaking out right now? Look at them!" said an annoyed Marisa.

Trent stood on the porch and watched as Ben washed his sister in the lake, his hands moving freely over her naked body. Lindsay returned the favour before they went for a swim, making a beeline for the small island in the middle of the lake.

"Relax, they're probably trying to act normal because they know we're watching. Besides, we've already won the war. He just fucked her ass, she sucked his cock and before long he will have had her pussy. It will change them. It will destroy them. They aren't like us, it will eat them up."

"Are you sure?" Marisa questioned.

"Trust me," he responded as he walked back inside.

~

Out in the water Ben and Lindsay reached the island. It wasn't large but it was big enough they could walk to the other side and lie down on the small sandy beach and have some privacy.

Ben lay down and was quickly joined by Lindsay who rested her head on his chest. They laid together without saying a word for the longest time.

He held his sister close as he looked down at her, breaking their silence, "you know they're going to make us go all the way. They're going to want us to... fuck."

"I know, I'm ready for it... I think," Lindsay said softly. "I mean, if it goes the same way as everything else, I'd rather it be with you anyway..."

A silence fell over the two again as they lay peacefully in the sand.

"Lindsay?" Ben started.

"Yes?" she responded.

"I'm sorry, I should have done a better job looking out for you."

"This isn't your fault Ben."

"This shouldn't be happening," he said. "I shouldn't... like... feeling you against me. I'm your brother," he said as he turned away from his sister.

Lindsay's heart broke as she saw the pain in his eyes and heard the pain in his voice.

"There is nothing in the world that could make me feel anything but love for you Ben," she said as she turned him back to face her. "Don't check out on me now, I need you. ... I love you."

Ben smiled as he looked at his sister, their bond was impossibly strong to begin the week and now it was unbreakable. He leaned down to kiss his sister's lips softly.

Lindsay pulled herself further on her brother's body as she kissed him back, loving their moment of tenderness amidst the depravity.

"Ben?" she asked.

"Yes?"

"Hold me. I always feel better when you hold me."

Lindsay smiled as her brother held her tight and kissed his chest, "they hate us so much."

Ben chuckled, "yeah, they do."

Suddenly he sat up, Lindsay slipped from his side propping herself up, "what?"

Ben smiled, "they hate us and that will be how we get them back," he said and he told her his plan.

~

Ben and Lindsay were on the island for so long Trent and Marisa actually began to wonder if they'd left. Trent's blood ran cold at the possibility but just as he was considering his options he saw them swimming back.

They walked back up to the cabin and walked inside, "have fun?" he asked.

Lindsay just stared at him, "we would have stayed out there but we need food."

"I bet you enjoyed your alone time out there," he smirked.

Ben and Lindsay were allowed to put some clothes on, very minimal as they ate they ravenously ate their lunch, having missed breakfast and worked up a major appetite from their morning activities.

Trent and Marisa wanted to continue to torment the siblings sexually but even they needed to rest, it had been a long couple of days.

While they rested they made them watch the video of Ben fucking Lindsay in the ass. Trent and Marisa took shifts while the other rested to make sure they watched it again and again and then made Ben fuck Lindsay in the ass again, which he did, without a camera trained on them this time.

As nightfall descended Trent and Marisa warned of a big day to come as they went upstairs.

Ben and Lindsay got into bed together as Trent and Marisa went upstairs pleased with themselves.

Ben was wearing some boxers, Lindsay some panties and a t-shirt as he pulled a sheet over them.

Lindsay's ass was sore from being fucked twice by her brother's large cock for an extended period of time. She shifted in bed slightly as she got comfortable.

"Are you ok?" Ben asked. "Did I hurt you?"

Lindsay smiled, "no, no, if it weren't for you it would have been much worse. I'm just not used to my brother's big dick up my ass..."

Ben chuckled, "so you think it's big, huh?"

Lindsay giggled and playfully punched her brother, she used a fake guy voice as she mocked her brother, "yeah man, your dick is sooooo big."

"What was that!?!" Ben snorted.

"Locker-room talk!" Lindsay said defensively yet sweetly.

"Not the kind of locker room talk I'm used to!" Ben chuckled.

Lindsay bit her bottom lip, "sorry, I guess I make a terrible guy."

Ben stroked her arm softly, "that's ok, you make a great woman and an even better sister."

Lindsay giggled again as she snuggled into her brother.

30 minutes passed without a sound in the entire cabin aside from what sounded like cock sucking from Trent's room.

"Ben?"

"Yeah Linds?"

"I... I want to ask you something."

"Anything Linds, just name it."

Lindsay's heart pounded as she propped herself on her brother and looked him in the eye.

"I want you to make love to me. Tonight. Now."

She could feel his heart beat faster and smiled, "I don't want our first time with you inside me... as lovers... to be with them around like it was this morning when you fucked my ass and they cat called. I want our first time to be just the two of us. I want our first time to be sweet, loving."

Cokeman
Cokeman
1,396 Followers