Ben and Lindsay: Incest Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cokeman
Cokeman
1,396 Followers

Lindsay bit her lip hesitantly and looked away.

Ben smiled as he turned her face back to his. "Of course I'll make love to you tonight."

Lindsay smiled and kissed her brother on the lips, her body pressed against his.

Ben broke their kiss and pushed the covers off them. Against their orders he got out of bed and closed the door to their bedroom, he didn't think Trent and Marisa would be coming down to visit them anyway.

He turned around and faced his sister as she propped herself up on her elbows, her chest on display, her breasts straining against her tight top.

"So you want to fuck you big brother eh?" he smiled as he teased his sister.

Lindsay smiled back and used a fake valley girl voice, "oh yeah, I'll like, fuck anything that walks and talks..."

Ben and Lindsay chuckled softly as they locked their gaze and their joking stopped as suddenly as it started. Ben pushed his boxers down as his hard cock popped free.

Lindsay licked her lips as her brother climbed on the bed. She smiled shyly as he approached her, her heart fluttering.

Lindsay was surprised by her reaction; her brother had fucked her ass twice after all. She bit her bottom lip and smiled as he leaned in to kiss her then lifted her top over her head to throw it on the floor.

Her perfect round tanned breasts bounced free as she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him in for another extended kiss.

Lindsay kissed her brother passionately and realized she had feelings for her brother that weren't sisterly or slutty.

They kissed like lovers on the bed, their bodies rubbing together, Ben's hard cock throbbing against his sister's curvy body.

"I love you Ben," she whispered softly. "You can have every part of me.

Ben smiled as he slipped some stray strands of hair behind her ear and kissed her again. "I love you too, it's always been us against the world."

Ben started to kiss his sister's soft, smooth body all over as he left a trail of kisses all over her skin.

"Oh Ben..." she moaned as he kissed her thighs and peeled her panties down her sweet, soft thighs.

Lindsay spread her legs wide for her brother as he started to lick and kiss her sex.

She put her hand over her mouth to muffle her moans as Ben started to lick and kiss her pussy.

Ben moaned when he saw how wet his sister was as he slipped between her legs. He licked her pussy slowly, his tongue dragging over her wetness.

Lindsay muffled her moans with one hand and pinched her hard nipples with the other.

"Mmmooffffjhhhh mmmBemmnnnnhhhfffff..." she moaned.

Ben licked his sister and started to finger her fast and deep. He slipped two fingers inside of her as he licked and sucked on her pussy lips.

"Huhhhnnnnnn..." Lindsay moaned through gritted teeth as she looked down at her brother.

Ben pulled his fingers from her sex and sucked them clean, tasting her before attacking her pussy with a new found fervour and digging his tongue into her.

Ben sucked and slurped on his sister's drooling pussy, her sex glistened with wetness and leaked as her pleasure grew and grew.

Ben pulled back and licked his pussy cream covered lips as he spread his sister's pussy lips again and resumed his finger fucking.

Ben looked at his sister as she grabbed the sheet and stuffed it in her mouth to muffle her moans. He couldn't believe he was here in this moment on the verge of making love to his sister. But at that moment he wouldn't have wanted to be anywhere else.

He momentarily wondered if Trent and Marisa would be able to tell they'd had sex but the entire room reeked of sex anyway, so it was unlikely.

Lindsay's body was on fire as her brother pleasured her, she pulled the sheet from her mouth and looked over at him, hunger in her eyes, "I don't want to cum yet, I want to cum with you. I want us to cum together," she said softly.

Ben smiled and pulled his fingers from his sister's buzzing pussy. He licked them clean again as he moved over her body, his hard cock dragging against her skin.

"I'm not a virgin, sorry," she said, suddenly embarrassed.

Ben smiled and kissed her softly, "that's ok, I know. It was that Jerry Sanders asshole. He bragged about what an easy lay you were so I punched him out."

Lindsay smiled and bit her bottom lip, "if I could do it over again I'd give my virginity to you."

That made Ben's cock throb as they kissed again. "No regrets Linds, what's done is done."

Lindsay smiled as she reached down to grab her brother's hot, hard dick. "He was tiny anyway; I'm practically a virgin with this thing."

Ben chuckled as he started to press his cock against her wetness, "maybe it's a good thing you were with Jerry first. If I was your first you might think we all had big cocks."

Lindsay moaned softly as her brother started to enter her, she put her arms around his neck, "mmmmm never, you're special. One of a kind," she whispered as they kissed once more, "just don't get me pregnant," she giggled as Ben pushed deeper and deeper inside his sister.

Ben moved slowly because his sister's pussy was so incredibly tight.

"Huh... Huh... Huh... So bigggggg..." she moaned softly.

Ben slipped deeper inside his sister and then pulled back as he started to thrust inside her slowly.

Lindsay's pussy hugged his cock as if it were made specifically for him. She lifted her hips to offer him easier access into her as he started to grind into her slowly.

"Mmmmmm fffffffuck Lindsay," he moaned softly.

Lindsay giggled, "that's what you're doing silly..."

Ben kissed his sister again as they started to move together now on the bed, his cock sliding deeper and deeper inside of her as Lindsay offered herself completely to her brother.

They found a slow and steady rhythm as Ben filled his sister with his brotherly cock. The space between their bodies was almost nil as they lovingly rutted together.

It wasn't fucking, they made love.

"Aaaahhhhhh!!" Lindsay moaned as her brother finally slid balls deep inside of her. "Oh god oh god oh god..." she huffed.

"Does it look hot?" she asked.

Ben smiled as he looked down at his cock buried to the hilt inside of his sister's pussy, "it looks amazing," he groaned.

"Mmmmmmmmm" Lindsay moaned as they picked up the pace.

Lindsay squeezed her brother's thrusting cock and giggled softly when his eyes bulged.

"Jesus Linds," he huffed softly, "you're going to make me cum."

Ben thrust again and again inside his sister's wet, eager canal as her pussy squeezed his shaft again.

"Mmmmmm cum for me Ben, cum on my tits..." she moaned.

Ben continued to thrust back and forth inside his sister as she told him to cum on her tits and grunted somewhat loudly.

"I'm not on the pill," she moaned, "I'll go see the doctor immediately when we get back though," she breathed.

Ben groaned as his head dipped and rubbed against his sister's jiggling breasts. She lifted his head and kissed him as their orgasms arose at the same time and rushed through their bodies.

Ben pulled out and tried his best to muffle his moan as he shot his load on her stomach and her perfect breasts.

"Gggaaaaaahhh FUCK!" he grunted as he came.

Lindsay buried her head in a pillow as she felt his cum coat her body and she responded by shaking and cumming beneath him.

"Mmmmmmm Ben Ben Ben Ben Ben Ben Ben Ben Bennnnnnnnn..." she whined.

Ben and Lindsay grinded together as they came together, he held her close as they remained locked in their taboo embrace.

Finally as they both came down from their sexual high Ben fell down beside her.

"I can't believe I just made love to my brother..." she said softly.

"Any regrets?"

Lindsay smiled as she lifted her breast to lick his cum from her nipple, "just one," she started, "I wish we started sooner..." she said as her eyes sparkled.

Ben chuckled as he pulled his naked sister even closer to him, "something tells me that won't be our only time together sister."

"It better not be brother..."

~

Ben and Lindsay eventually fell asleep but not before they cleaned up, got dressed again and re-opened their bedroom door to avoid arousing any suspicions.

Trent and Marisa woke up the next day ready to push the siblings over the limit (or so they thought).

Trent looked down at his sister as her head bobbed on his morning wood. "God you're good at that," he groaned.

"Today's the day, we'll make them fuck and break them. Ruin them. We'll make them just like us," he said.

"And then I'll finally let you fuck me," Marisa said with a smirk as her lips with a pop.

"Why wait?" Trent asked.

Marisa smiled as she patted her brother's face, "a bet is a bet."

They went down to wake up Ben and Lindsay and have breakfast. It was going to be a long, fuck-filled day.

Marisa sensed something different between Ben and Lindsay but couldn't put her finger on it.

"You ready to fuck that big brother cock?" she said, taunting Lindsay.

Lindsay gave Marisa a bitchy look, "I am. I'll fuck him, we'll get our $50,000 and then we'll never have to see you two ever again."

Marisa cackled with glee as she stroked Lindsay's face, "kitty has some claws today. Don't be so angry, you get to fuck that big pole after all..."

"Let's go have some fun!" Trent exclaimed as he clapped his hands and smiled.

Instead of going back to the room they slept in Trent and Marisa led them to a different, larger bedroom. "Variety is the spice of life, wouldn't you two say?" he smirked.

They walked in and Trent moved close to the two siblings, "I want to see some brother-sister action today to get Marisa and I in the mood," he said. "So fuck your sister good and hard!" he grinned as he slapped Ben on the back.

Trent looked at Lindsay, "how about you show us those beautiful tits of yours, don't be shy," he smirked.

Lindsay shuddered with disgust as Trent looked at her but followed his command; they had to play along some more if their plan was going to work.

She pulled her tight t-shirt off and tossed it away, her breasts softly bounced free.

"Mmm fuck, look at her, her nipples are hard," said Marisa. "I knew you wanted that dick..."

Lindsay blushed as she looked at her brother. She did want to fuck her brother, again.

"Suck that big pipe, treat yourself you brother fucking slut..." Marisa taunted, venom spewing from her mouth despite her own promise to fuck her own brother.

"Ignore her," Ben said as Lindsay's jaw clenched with anger.

"Yeah," Marisa taunted again, "ignore me and suck your brother's dick."

Lindsay slipped to her knees in front of her brother and pulled his rapidly hardening cock from his boxers as they fell to the floor. She stroked his shaft a few times before taking him into her mouth.

Lindsay's pussy quivered as she tasted her brother's cock once again. His cock smelled of her pussy and it made her want to smile.

Lindsay suppressed the smile as she sucked her brother's cock as if it were a burden. She and Ben had decided their first fuck together would have to be as mechanical as possible in order to get the twins to overreact so they could begin their plan.

Ben gritted his teeth as he looked down and watched his sister suck his pole. She stroked his shaft softly in circles as she blew him, not putting near the amount of intensity into it as he knew she could have.

Even with his sister purposely under selling sucking his cock, it was still a turn on. The very sight of his cock in her mouth made his balls ache.

Ben grunted softly as he looked away, not wanting to watch his sister suck his cock to sell his apparent discomfort with their situation.

The sound of Lindsay sucking her brother's cock filled the room but failed to fully excite Trent and Marisa. While Trent enjoyed what appeared to be the breaking of their spirit he also wanted to watch Lindsay go to town on her brother.

"Come on, suck his cock like you mean it!" he grunted with frustration.

Ben looked over at Trent, "she doesn't mean it, how could she?" he lied. "We just want this over with."

Marisa wasn't buying it, "if she doesn't mean it why are her nipples hard?"

Ben swallowed a moan as his sister continued to suck and now slurp on his cock, "you've kept us in a state of near constant arousal and we've noticed all the aphrodisiac's you've been giving us, plus, we're only human..."

Lindsay smiled to herself as she listened to her brother; he was doing a good job of selling the breaking of their spirit.

Marisa stepped closer, "well that's too bad then sugar, I thought you were going to pull through, I thought you too might come out of this even stronger, I guess not..." she smiled.

"Even so, I want to watch that dick" she pointed, "slide into that pussy," she smiled as she wiggled her finger at Lindsay.

Ben's wet cock popped from his sister's mouth as Marisa patted the bed, "I want to watch you stuff this goodie two shoes slowly, so fuck her doggy style."

Ben made eye contact with Lindsay, no words were said but both could tell the other was glad they had their secret rendezvous the previous night.

Lindsay wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and got up on the bed, her breasts swayed back and forth as she got into position.

Ben moved behind his sister and slipped his fingers under the elastic of her panties as he started to pull them down her thighs.

It was impossible for Lindsay to not look sexy; the girls growing up had good reason to be jealous of her.

"Now fuck the bitch," Marisa ordered. "Bareback. No condom."

Ben looked over at Marisa, the constant taunting was infuriating, he wanted to lash out but thought better of it. Marisa and Trent would pay for how they treated his sister.

Trent reached down and grabbed his phone to record it all, "go on," he smirked.

Ben glared at Trent for a moment before he turned to his sister, grabbed his cock and started to press his shaft against her wetness. They could act all they wanted but the fact of matter was he was still hard and she was still wet.

"Fuck her slowly," Trent said hoarsely, his desire running high.

Ben ignored them and concentrated on his sister. His cock started to slide inside of her, spreading her pink pussy lips.

Lindsay bit her bottom lip as her brother entered her from behind and slowly fed her his shaft, inch by slow inch.

"Fuck... look at her pussy take it..." Trent groaned.

Ben pushed deeper and deeper inside of his sister, half his cock was now inside of her and he had to admit, it did look hot.

"Give her more," Trent croaked.

Ben pushed deeper and deeper inside his sister.

Five inches slid inside of her. Six. Seven. Eight.

The room became very quiet as Trent and Marisa watched the action, her hand curling around his cock.

Marisa smiled as Lindsay's chest heaved as she was stuffed with her brother's cock.

"Give her the full 9.5 stud," she said.

Ben barely heard Marisa as he slowly slid deeper inside his sister's tight, wet pussy.

Ben couldn't help but groan as he slid nine inches of his cock inside her, and then every inch he had to offer.

"Aaaahhhhhh fffffffuck..." He groaned.

Trent smirked, "smack her ass and fuck her."

Lindsay whimpered as her brother slid balls deep into her but wasn't looking forward to being slapped.

She smiled when Ben told Trent to slap his own sister if he liked it so much as he pulled back and started to fuck her.

Trent was about to object but stopped as he watched Ben fuck Lindsay.

The sibling emitted low moans as they fucked, as Ben thrust back and forth, but it lacked emotion. Ben sped up his thrusts, wanting to fuck his sister robotically while also cumming quickly to frustrate Trent and Marisa.

Trent and Marisa watched as Lindsay's pussy hugged her brother's thick shaft while they fucked quietly on the bed. It wasn't as hot as they had hoped it would be based on the ass fucking from the day before.

"Come on! Fuck her!" Trent exclaimed.

Ben smirked as Trent got frustrated and sped up his thrusts, he closed his eyes and thought of last night with Lindsay to speed up his orgasm.

"Slow down! Fuck her right!" Marisa barked.

Lindsay could hear the anger in their voices and knew their plan was working. She felt her brother's cock throb inside her wet vagina and knew it wouldn't be long before he popped.

Ben grunted as he fucked Lindsay faster and faster before pulling out and cumming all over her back.

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!" he grunted loudly.

It all happened so quickly that it caught Trent and Marisa off guard. "What? No! Stop!" they yelled.

Their cries were too late to stop Ben as he came all over his sister's back.

"Sorry," Ben said with a wisp of a smile, "I couldn't help myself."

Trent threw his phone down stood up and walked over to Ben. "You think this is over? You two owe us a FUCKING."

Ben reached down to help his sister off the bed and reached for a towel to clean her off.

"Oh no," Marisa said, "she's going to wear that cum on her back as punishment."

Lindsay's skin tingled as she felt her brother's cum drip down her skin. "If you let us go shower and get our minds straight we could try it again," she said.

Trent sized Lindsay up as she stood beside her brother. "Ok," he said simply. "But if you disappoint us again there won't be any more chances."

Ben and Lindsay smiled at the same time, "okay."

~

Ben and Lindsay savored their shower together, it felt so good to have the water pour over them after an eventful couple of days that had completely changed their lives.

Ben soaped and washed his sister before she returned the favor, spending an extra amount of time soaping his hard cock.

Ben smirked, "we should probably leave him until later," he joked.

Lindsay smiled and allowed her brother to press her against the shower as they kissed softly. "They're falling for our plan, giving us the opening we need, it will be so easy to distract them and pull this off," she said happily.

Ben groaned softly as he felt his sister's naked, wet body press against hers. The past few days could have broken them apart forever but instead it had bonded them permanently.

"We're going to have to put on a show though, do you think you can act like a slut for your big brother?" he asked with a smile.

Lindsay giggled and bit her bottom lip as she grabbed her brother's wet cock, "hmmm mmmmm," she nodded. "Do you think you can stuff your little sister and pound her good?" she teased back.

Ben kissed his sister and in one fluid motion slid his cock balls deep inside of her and held it there for a moment, teasing them both.

Lindsay moaned with desire into her brother's lips as she felt the full length of her brother inside her, "mmmmm just try and stop me," he said before pulling back out of her.

~

Ben and Lindsay finished their shower and went back downstairs where they found the twins in the living room, watching the video of Ben fucking Lindsay's ass.

"There's a Viagra pill on the counter, take it," Trent said without looking up.

"I don't need it," snorted Ben.

"Take it," said Marisa as she turned around and looked at them, "this isn't a negotiation."

Lindsay could tell the twins were still upset from before, "just take it," she whispered, "it doesn't change our plan."

Ben listened to his sister as he took the pill. "Now what?"

Trent and Marisa both smiled, "now we get crazy," they said together as they got up to go to the bedroom.

"Wait," Ben said, making them stop.

"What?" Trent asked, annoyed.

"We have two demands," Lindsay said.

"Forget it," Trent shot back.

"The first is to fuck out here," Ben said, ignoring Trent. "There's lots of places to fuck out here to make it nice and dirty.

Trent and Marisa smiled, "and the second?" she asked.

"Don't record us, it will be better if there's no camera," Ben said.

Cokeman
Cokeman
1,396 Followers