Ben and Lindsay: Incest Getaway

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cokeman
Cokeman
1,396 Followers

"How much better?" asked Marisa, her excitement noticeable.

"We'll do anything you want, no hesitation," Lindsay said.

Trent and Marisa perked up noticeably, "anything?" he asked.

"Anything together," Ben said as he wrapped his arm around his sister protectively.

Trent smirked, "relax hero," he said as he looked down at his sister.

Marisa's eyes sparked with desire, "deal," she answered for them both.

"Looks like I set up the tripod for nothing," Trent said as he pointed over to his smartphone which he'd set up so he could record Ben and Lindsay.

"Don't worry," Lindsay said as she started to tease the horny twins, "When Ben and I are done with each other you'll never be able to forget what you've seen."

Marisa growled hungrily and stepped over to them, "that's the spirit girl!"

Trent looked at Ben, "sit down in that chair and let us tie you up."

Ben didn't move at first, looking defiant.

"You said anything," Trent said.

Ben sighed and walked over to the chair as Trent tied him up.

Marisa turned to Lindsay, "come join me on the couch."

Lindsay and Marisa moved to the couch where Marisa quickly stripped. Trent groaned beside Ben as he watched and started to remove his clothes as well, "no more clothes for the rest of the day," he said excitedly.

Marisa smiled as she looked at Lindsay and her hot, tight, curvy body. "You're so fucking hot, I hate it," she said with fire in her eyes, "spread your legs wide for the boys."

Lindsay did as she was told, she could feel Trent's eyes on her and knew he wanted to fuck her as bad as he wanted to fuck his own sister. She could also feel her brother's eyes on her as well and that excited her. Ben and Lindsay locked eyes and Marisa was quick to notice.

"You want to fuck him, don't you," she grinned.

"Yes," Lindsay responded.

"Do you want him to bend you over and pound you?"

"God yes."

"Do you want to ride him?"

"Yes I do."

"Do you want me to fuck him?"

"... No."

Marisa smirked as she leaned over to kiss Lindsay on the lips, "you slut."

Ben's cock started to grow as he listened to Lindsay and Marisa. It started to throb as he watched Marisa kiss his sister and then start to toy with her pussy.

Lindsay moaned in surprise as Marisa started to rub her pussy in circles as she leaned over to play with her body, "you're too hot not to enjoy," Marisa moaned, "besides, the boys like it."

Lindsay looked over to see Trent stroking his cock while Ben's cock throbbed since he was tied up and forced to watch, just like their first time together.

"Touch my pussy slut," Marisa groaned as she licked the busty girl's chest and slipped two fingers inside her.

Lindsay was getting hotter by the second, aside from the few instances with Marisa she'd never done anything with a woman before but found her fingers touching Marisa as her tongue bathed her breasts.

Marisa and Lindsay fingered each other as they got wetter and wetter with every moment.

"Look at those cocks," breathed Marisa, "I bet you'd love to sit on Ben's right now..."

"I would..." admitted Lindsay.

Marisa smiled and evil smile, "then go do it, but don't untie him yet and don't fuck him. Just sit on that cock."

Lindsay whimpered as she got her instructions and rose to walk over to her brother. His cock was drooling precum and her excitement ran down her thighs.

Trent moved over beside his sister, the twins wanting to enjoy ordering the action and watching before joining them.

"Don't sit down on his cock too fast," he cautioned.

"Hi," Lindsay smiled softly.

"Hey," Ben grinned back.

Lindsay moved over her brother's naked cock, positioned herself over his throbbing member and started to sink down.

"Mmmmmmm fuck..." Ben grunted.

Lindsay bit her bottom lip as she slowly impaled herself on her brother's cock. He felt even bigger than last night or this morning.

"Mmmmmaaaaahhhhhhh," she moaned uncontrollably. "So big."

Trent and Marisa watched as Lindsay sank down her brother's cock and looked hot doing it. They smirked as they watched, knowing they had one last trick up their sleeve to torment the siblings.

Trent stood up as Lindsay sank down Ben's shaft taking every inch of him inside her.

"Wrap your arms around his neck," Marisa ordered.

Lindsay did as she was told and quickly found Trent tying her wrists together and then attaching the rope to her brother's rope.

Marisa stood up and walked over to them, joining her brother. "Are you on the pill?" she asked.

Lindsay's eyes got as large as saucers as she immediately understood where Marisa was going with this.

"No... Marisa... We can't!" she said.

"You said anything," Marisa smirked.

"But not this, come on guys," Ben croaked. "Lindsay could get pregnant."

Marisa's eyes sparked again as her smirk grew even bigger, "I know."

She leaned down to kiss them both before she and Trent laughed as they returned to the couch.

"You might as well fuck him," Marisa said, "he's going to blow inside you either way."

Ben and Lindsay looked at each other as she stayed on top of his cock. "What do we do?" she asked, suddenly worried.

"Knock her up big brother!" Trent mocked.

Ben looked up at his sister as she stayed locked on his lap, "there's not much we can do," he said.

Lindsay sighed and leaned down to rest her head on his shoulder, inadvertently putting more pressure on his cock as she did so.

"Oh Ben..." she said worried.

Ben groaned as his sister leaned on him, his cock throbbed inside her wet pussy.

"Oops, sorry..." she said with an embarrassed smile.

"Mmmm fuck look at her, just sitting on that dick. It looks so nasty," Marisa breathed.

Lindsay tried not to move on her brother but it was difficult. His cock was so large and it was driving her crazy. Every movement made him throb and every throb made her buzz.

"Mmmmmm fuck Lindsay..." he groaned as his sister continued to sit, balls deep, on his fuck shaft.

Lindsay leaned down to whisper in his ear, "I'm sorry for doing this to you baby," she said softly.

His breath was ragged and hot on her neck, "its ok sis, we'll be ok..." he said.

For all their planning, they hadn't expected this.

Lindsay shifted again on top of her brother as she tried to get more comfortable, making him groan even louder.

Lindsay's tight pussy hugged him so completely that he knew his first orgasm wouldn't take long to arrive. He closed his eyes and tried to think of dead dogs, world famine and anything that would get his mind off his sister's naked body on top of him and her tight, wet pussy squeezing him tight, but it was no use.

Ben grunted as he looked up at his sister, "I'm sorry Linds, if I..." he said.

Lindsay looked down at her brother, her pussy throbbing around his cock.

"I don't want you to hate me if I... you know..." he grunted softly.

Lindsay's lip trembled softly, she leaned down once again to whisper in his ear, "I could never hate you, even if you...impregnated me."

Ben's cock throbbed at Lindsay's words and they both felt it. Silence fell over the room; it was filled by deep breathing and grunts from both sets of siblings.

Ben shifted on purpose for the first time, feeling Lindsay slide even deeper. She responded by squeezing his cock with her tightness.

Ben and Lindsay breathed deeply as she sat impaled on his cock, the concept of Ben impregnating his sister and Lindsay having her brother's baby improbably exciting them both.

"Knock her up!" Marisa cat called as her brother played with her glistening pussy.

Lindsay's naked body pressed against her brother's as she sat on his large, throbbing, drooling cock. Ben was as hard as steel and throbbing like a machine.

Trent's cock was rock hard as Marisa stroked him; he desperately wanted to see Ben flood his sister with his baby batter. She'd turned him down so often in favor of her brother she deserved this, he reasoned. No one turns down Trent Clifton.

Lindsay started to huff as her own orgasm started to rise. Just being impaled on her brother's shaft was too much for her. It filled her so completely, and it was her brother that filled her completely. She couldn't believe there was actually part of her that wanted his child.

The feeling of Ben's long, thick cock became too much for Lindsay as her pussy pulsed on his shaft.

"Ugghhhh fuck Linds..." Ben started to moan.

Lindsay gripped her brother tighter as she felt his cock throb even more and then explode deep inside of her.

"Lindsay!" Ben screamed as his potent sperm coated his sister's insides.

Load after load after load filled his sister as she sat on his cock.

"EeeeeeeeeiiiiiiiiBBBBEN!!" Lindsay squealed as Ben came hard inside of her, triggering a powerful orgasm of her own as her brother filled her completely.

Trent and Marisa watched as Ben came inside of Lindsay, both screaming out as he filled her with her cum.

Marisa leaned down to suck her brother's cock she was so turned on. She fingered her pussy as she sucked her brother and watched.

Ben and Lindsay started to come down from their sexual high but Ben stayed rock hard inside his sister.

"Oh my god..." Lindsay huffed as she felt her brother's cum start to leak out of her.

She smiled when she felt him stay hard inside of her and squeezed his shaft with her wet pussy.

Ben looked sheepishly at his sister, his cock still as hard as ever, "ride me sis."

Lindsay heard Trent groan as he listened but she didn't care, all she cared about at that moment was her brother.

Lindsay lifted up her brother's shaft as much as she could since she was still tied together with him and started to ride his big pole.

Her tight pussy slid up and down his wet cock as she fucked her brother on the chair. Lindsay's breasts started to bounce as she rode her brother, her moans started to fill the room as he started to suck on her nipples as she took every inch inside of her.

"Mmmm yes Ben, suck your sister's titties..." she moaned.

Ben was completely tied up so all he could do was catch his sister's tits with his mouth as she bounced on his dick. Her round breasts rubbed against him and bounced in front of him as she started to fuck herself on her brother's pole.

Lindsay's thighs slapped lewdly against her brother as they fucked while Trent and Marisa watched.

Lindsay let her head fall down and rest on her brother's shoulder as she rode his cock, not believing how good it felt. She and Ben had agreed to play it up to excite Trent and Marisa but it wouldn't take much to play it up, it felt that good.

Lindsay started to ride her brother harder and harder as his big long dick filled her up.

"Ben Ben Ben Ben Ben Ben Bennnnnnnn!" she whined with lust as she fucked her brother.

Ben swallowed deeply, he desperately wanted to touch his sister in this moment and hated that he couldn't.

"Mmmmm fuck Lindsay," he croaked, "I'm going to cum again."

Lindsay lifted her head and kissed her brother, "cum in me brother," she huffed, "what's done is done."

Trent and Marisa grunted behind them and Ben swallowed again as he did his best to thrust up into his sister as his cock started to spurt inside of her once more.

"Mmmmmmm oh gawd... Ben..." Lindsay cooed as he brother came inside of her a second time. She continued to ride his shaft, moving slower now as her pussy tasted his cock.

Ben shot another incredible amount inside his sister as she leaned down to kiss him again, muffling their moans as she sat on his gooey cock.

Finally they broke their kiss and Ben looked over at their captors, "untie us, I want to fuck my sister properly," he grunted.

Trent was so excited to see more he actually pushed his sister off his cock and rushed over to untie them.

Ben stood up and stretched as he and his sister were finally freed from the rope.

Marisa rubbed her pussy furiously when she saw Ben's cock was still hard and dripping wet, covered in cum while Lindsay's thighs were drenched with cum, his sperm running down her legs.

Ben grabbed his sister and kissed her hungrily, Lindsay broke away from her brother's lips to slither down his body. Her pouty lips wrapped around his cock as she sucked him clean, savoring the taste of the two of them together.

Ben groaned as his sister's head bobbed on his cock, his shaft glistened with her saliva as she pulled back and looked up, "god help me but I love this cock."

Ben smiled as he stood his sister up and kissed her again, "and I love this pussy," he said as he led his sister over to the couch and bent her over it.

Marisa watched Lindsay bite her lip and start to hum softly as her brother entered her from behind.

"Bbbbbbeeennnnnnnnmmmmmmmm..." she hewed.

Ben thrust deeply inside his sister and pulled back, almost pulling out of her entirely before he thrust deep inside of her again. He fucked her hard and slow, letting Trent and Marisa watch him slide inside her completely as he fucked his sister balls deep.

Ben fucked his sister harder and harder as she bent over the couch. Her pussy and ass were on display but she didn't care. They had been naked so much the past few days it didn't matter anymore.

Ben drove his throbbing prick into his sister again and again. She looked so hot bent over the couch, especially when she looked back with glassy eyes, asking him for more as he fucked her.

Ben squeezed his sister tightly as he fucked her harder and harder, his balls slapping loudly against her. He leaned in and licked up her spine as he thrust as deep as he possibly could inside his sister's wet canal.

Lindsay pushed back against her brother, loving the feeling of him inside her. She knew at that moment she would never not fuck her brother. It was wrong and dirty and she wouldn't have a problem finding another man to love her, but she wanted her brother and she knew he wanted her back.

Ben slowly pulled out of his sister and pulled her down onto the floor on all fours so he could fuck her in true doggy style. His cock slid back inside of her as she moved back against him.

"Fuck that bitch! Fuck that pussy!" yelled Trent. "I told you! I said you'd thank me and look at you now, plowing your sister!"

Ben grunted as he fucked his sister while Trent and Marisa watched.

"I always knew they'd end up fucking," Trent added, "most of us just figured you two already were fucking. You were so disgustingly close."

Ben tried to ignore Trent as he moved hard and fast inside his sister. "You'll blame us for this, but you still fucked her. You fucked your sister and that's on you. You're no better than anybody!"

Ben smirked as he looked up at Trent, "you succeeded in getting us to have sex, so we're no different than you, but we still do it better than you guys ever will," Ben taunted, "Lindsay will be a better sister and a better lover than you could hope to have."

Lindsay groaned at her brother's words, "ooohhhh Ben," she moaned as goose bumps covered her body and she started to shake and cum.

"Hhhhhhhuuuhhhhhhnnnnnnnnmmmmmmm..." she moaned as she flooded her brother's shaft with her juices. "Cum in me Ben, please..."

Ben couldn't say no to his sister, he turned away from Trent and concentrated on Lindsay as he increased his thrusts before cumming for a third time inside his sister.

"Ahhhhhhhhh Jesus..." Ben grunted as he emptied himself inside Lindsay once again. He closed his eyes as he fucked her through their orgasm before he fell back.

While Ben's words excited Lindsay they also incensed Trent.

"Fuck you!" he bellowed as Ben came hard inside his sister's bare pussy.

"You two think you're going to survive this because you're so fucking pure. Good luck. When this is over we'll still be rich and have all the advantages. You'll still be poor with nothing. You've probably knocked up your sister making you the clichéd pervert hicks," Trent boasted.

Ben smirked as he and Lindsay stood up, her hand in his.

"If you think you're better together than us, than show us. You guys have talked a lot about fucking but you haven't done shit..." Ben said.

Marisa stood up as they were challenged, "I'll show you how a sister fucks her brother..."

Trent walked over to Marisa as she sunk to her knees to swallow his cock in one go.

"Mmmmmm Marisa..." he groaned as he closed his eyes and leaned his head back.

Marisa closed her eyes as she sucked Trent's hard cock, giving Ben and Lindsay the opening they were hoping for.

Ben moved over to the tripod Trent set up earlier but hadn't used and started recording, he quickly moved it slightly to get all the action before moving back beside his sister.

Marisa bobbed on her brother's cock as her tongue swirled around his head, she looked over at Lindsay and grinned, "this is how you suck your brother's cock, you slut."

Marisa inhaled her brother's cock once more as she deep-throated him with gusto.

Ben and Lindsay sat down on the couch opposite of them, outside of the shot. Still naked, Lindsay curled up beside her brother to watch the action.

Trent started to fuck his sister's mouth as his balls slapped against her chin, "you gorgeous cock sucker," he groaned.

Ben smirked as he watched the twins unwittingly make a sex tape he'd use for revenge.

Trent pulled his cock from his sister's mouth and pushed her back on the couch, Marisa spread her legs wide for her brother, inviting him in.

Trent's cock swung back and forth as he mounted his sister and thrust deep inside of her, finally getting the only pussy he wanted more than Lindsay's.

"Mmmmm yes brother, fuck that sister pussy!" Marisa encouraged.

Trent grinned as he started to fuck his twin sister, his cock plowed into her as he fucked her like a man possessed. Their father had always told him the Clifton's were better than all the rest and these past few days had proven to them they could get away with anything.

Marisa thrust against her brother as he drove his cock into her hard and deep. She hadn't lusted over Trent the way he wanted her, but the taboo did turn her on and there was no bigger taboo than fucking her twin.

"Fuck Marisa, your pussy was made for my cock," he grunted.

Marisa smiled, "maybe it was brother," she groaned, playing up the brother sister aspect because she knew it turned Trent on.

Trent thrust harder and harder into his sister until she pushed him off her so she could ride his cock.

Ben and Lindsay watched as Marisa sank down her brother's shaft and immediately started to buck on top of him.

Marisa started to ride her brother as if their lives depended on it and that only increased when Trent licked his finger and stuck it up her ass.

"Ah! Trent! You dirty sister-fucker!" she squealed with lust as she fucked her brother while he fingered her ass.

"Fuck me Marisa, fuck me! Holy fuck yes fuck me!"

Marisa grinded hard against her brother as she rode him, her hard nipples scraping against him.

Trent licked his hand and smacked her ass as he pulled his finger from her ass. Marisa bucked wildly on top of her brother until she couldn't help herself any longer and came hard on his lap.

"Ahhhhhh fffffuck Trent!" she yelled as she shook came hard.

Trent felt his sister erupt on top of him and came with her, "MARISA!!" he yelled as he shot his load deep inside her pussy.

The twins kissed hungrily as they came together and then slumped down on the couch, catching their breath.

"Fuck that was hot," panted Marisa.

"Told you," crowed Trent.

Marisa smiled as she stood up to get a towel, "good thing I'm on the pill," she smirked as she walked past Ben and Lindsay.

Trent got up to join her, following his sister like a puppy dog. Lindsay used the opportunity to stop the recording, email it to herself and then delete it and all other pictures and videos Trent and Marisa made of them.

Cokeman
Cokeman
1,396 Followers