Ben & Nancy Ch. 07

Story Info
Ben comforts his distraught aunt and...
4.5k words
4.67
43.6k
3
0

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XV: Ben and Nancy

Chapter seven

"You want to come over to my place for dinner tonight?" Tosha asked Ben when they ran into each other in the hall between classes one day a few weeks after the night she'd invited him over for dinner. She grinned. "Maybe we'll even get to eat this time."

"I'm sorry, Tosha, I can't tonight," Ben replied. "Even though I'd really like to." He really was disappointed. He hadn't gotten a chance to get back together with the lovely black woman, and really did want to. "I'm supposed to go over to my aunt and uncle's place for dinner tonight." He smiled. "I'm available most any other night, though."

"Oh," Tosha said. She smiled. "Well, why don't we make it tomorrow night, then?"

"Sounds good to me," Ben said. He started down the hall toward his classroom. Just before he walked inside, Evelyn appeared.

"I was wondering if you might be interested in coming over to my place for dinner tonight," she said, smiling seductively.

"Ah...I...I'd really like to, Evelyn," Ben said, "but..."

Evelyn's face clouded with anger. "I suppose you have a date with Tosha," she said.

"Well, no I don't. Actually, I have a date with my uncle and aunt," Ben said. "They invited me over for dinner."

"Oh," Evelyn replied, looking a little ashamed.

Ben figured he better do something before Evelyn found out the was going to Tosha's house tomorrow night. "Look, Evelyn, I'm free day after tomorrow, why don't we go out to dinner and a movie or something?" he suggested.

Evelyn smiled brightly. "I'd love that, Ben," she said.

"Good," Ben said. "I'll pick you up about five, OK?"

"I can't wait. See you then," Evelyn said. Smiling, she moved off down the hall.

"This is getting kind of tricky," Ben thought as he walked into his classroom. "I'm going to have to get things straightened out with both Evelyn and Tosha, or I'm liable to cause a cat fight here in school."

After school, Ben drove to the house where his aunt and uncle lived. He knew he was early, but he thought he might be able to give his aunt a hand making dinner.

Barbara Farwell, Ben's aunt, was full-bodied, had shoulder-length black hair, and was strikingly beautiful, but was also one of those women who didn't seem to have any idea how lovely she was. She was quite a bit younger than her husband, Dewey, a pudgy, balding man who headed up a large accounting firm in Jamestown. Ben liked his uncle, but found him terribly stuffy and boring. He had never been able to understand why a woman as good-looking and full of fun as his aunt had married his dull uncle.

There was a time, when he was younger, that Ben had a secret crush on his mother's brother's wife. He had long since gotten over the crush, and was sure his aunt never knew about it. In the years since, they'd become close, and he was happy to accept when she called and invited him to dinner.

He walked onto the Farwell's back porch and knocked on the door. His aunt answered the door dressed in a plain button-front blouse and slacks. Her brown eyes were red and tear-filled and her dark hair was disheveled. She looked as if she'd been crying.

Ben was very concerned about his aunt's appearance. "Aunt Barb, is something wrong?" he asked.

"I...I'm just having a bad day," his aunt replied, wiping her eyes with the back of her hands. "I'm sorry you found me this way. I...I forgot you were coming over."

"Is there anything I can help you with?" Ben asked.

"I...I guess not. It...it's something I...I guess I...I have to work out myself," Barbara replied. She sniffled, took a tissue out of a box on the kitchen table, and blew her nose. Then a shocked look appeared on her pretty face. "Oh, Ben, I'm sorry. I...I forgot you were coming over for dinner, I..."

"Hey, no problem, Aunt Barb," Ben said, "I'm here anyhow, I've got all night, and I'm a good listener. You want to talk about what's got you so upset?" He hated to see his aunt so distraught.

"I...I don't know," Barbara sniffled. "It...it isn't fair for me to be bothering you with my problems."

"Come on, Aunt Barb. We're family, that's what family is for," Ben said. "Sit down. I'll make coffee, and you can tell me your troubles."

"All...all right," Barbara said. She walked over and sat down in one of the kitchen chairs.

Ben found the fixings for coffee and started the pot going, then he sat down at the kitchen table next to his aunt and put his hand on her shoulder. It was intended as a gesture of consolation, so he was totally unprepared for the sensations that shot up his arm when his hand came in contact with his aunt's shoulder.

"Damn, what the hell is happening to me?" he mused, feeling his penis twitch and begin to stiffen. If this kept up, he'd have a hard time standing up to pour the coffee when it was ready. On the other hand, touching Aunt Barb's shoulder did feel nice, so he left his hand where it was. "What's wrong, Aunt Barb?" he asked.

"Your Uncle Dewey left me!" his aunt exclaimed. She began sobbing again. "For...for some...some skinny young blonde slut from his office!"

Ben was stunned by what his aunt said. "Uncle Dewey left you?" he exclaimed. "For...for another woman?" He was stunned. First of all, he couldn't understand why another woman would want his uncle and second, he couldn't understand why his uncle would want to leave a woman as gorgeous as his aunt. And he had a hard time imagining why anyone would want his uncle, anyhow, other than the fact that he did make a pretty good living.

Barbara nodded and her tears splashed onto her slacks. Her body shook.

Ben began rubbing his aunt's back and as he did, his hand slid over her bra where it crossed her back. He realized he was supposed to be comforting her - and maybe he was - but he sure wasn't doing much to comfort himself.

He looked over at the kitchen counter and saw that the coffee was done, so he got up and went to pour them each a cup. He was careful to keep his back to his aunt so she wouldn't see the bulge in his slacks.

"Go on, Aunt Barb," he said as he poured coffee into two mugs he took out of the cupboard. "I'm listening."

"He...he said he...he didn't love me any...any more," Barbara sobbed, "I...I begged him to stay, to go to counseling with me, but...but he said...he said he was...was leaving and wouldn't be back." She dissolved into sobs.

Ben carried the two cups filled with coffee to the table, set them down, and sat down again, adjusting his legs so he wouldn't be too uncomfortable.

"I don't know what to say," he said. "Except that I'm really sorry."

"Ben, what...what am I going to do?" she said. "I...I guess it's my fault. I...I'm not much of a woman. That's...that's what Dewey said. He...he said if I'd been more of a woman, he wouldn't have been so frustrated all the time and he wouldn't have had to find someone who...who was a real...a real woman."

"Aunt Barb, you can't let Uncle Dewey do that to you," Ben said. "He was just trying to justify what he's doing. He's the one who's wrong, not you."

"What...what if it's true?" Barbara stammered. "I...I've never really liked sex all that much. I mean, it's not that I find it repulsive, or anything, but I...I guess I've always been able to...to take it or...or leave it. Maybe...maybe if...if I'd been better in bed, Dewey wouldn't have...have...left me."

Ben was stunned. He found it hard to believe that a woman as beautiful as Aunt Barbara was could be frigid. He continued rubbing her back and it continued to have an extremely pleasurable effect on him. And it seemed to be helping his aunt, too. She seemed to be calming down and wasn't sobbing as hard as she had been.

"Ben do...do you think Dewey might be right? Do you think it's possible I'm...I'm...ah...frigid?" his aunt asked.

Startled Ben, wasn't exactly sure how to reply to her question. This was way outside any knowledge he had. "Ah...no...I, ah, I...I really don't know what that means," he stammered. "I've always thought you were, you know, attractive, though, Aunt Barb." He realized his voice sounded funny and hoped his aunt didn't notice.

"Really?" Barbara said. "You do? You think I'm attractive?" She turned and looked at him with interest.

His aunt's movement caught Ben off guard. When she turned, it his hand wound up resting on the side of one of her breasts. He pulled his hand away quickly and, along with his aunt, turned bright red.

"I...I'm sorry, Aunt Barb," he stammered, "I...I didn't mean to...to do that." "Damn, her breasts are pretty firm!" he found himself thinking.

"Oh, Ben, I know you didn't do it on purpose. It was an accident," his aunt said softly, "You don't have to be embarrassed. What...what you're doing, it...it feels nice." She blushed again and smiled wanly. "Rubbing my back, I mean."

Ben now had a raging hard-on and no idea what he was going to do about it. His aunt said she liked it when he rubbed her back, but since she was facing him, he couldn't reach that part of her body. Instead, he began stroking her arm. Her satiny blouse was very smooth to the touch. She felt wonderful through it. "This may be helping her, but I'm going to have hell to pay tomorrow," he thought. The idea of spending the next day or so with swollen, sore testicles was not something he was looking forward to. How long had it been since he'd last had a case of lover's nuts?

Barbara smiled softly, closed her eyes, and let her head fall back. "God, Ben, does that ever feel nice," she murmured.

"I bet you could use a hug about now," Ben said.

His aunt opened her eyes, looked at him, nodded slightly, then she leaned forward. Ben put his arms around her and she moved against him. He could feel her breasts pressing into his chest. His throat tightened and his cock leapt in his pants as he held her in his arms. "Damn, this isn't making things any easier for me!" he thought. "I wonder if she'd mind if I took a cold shower?"

Barbara tilted her head back and looked up at him, her lips parted ever so slightly. Once more, Ben did something without thinking. He bent his head and covered her lips with his.

At first his aunt stiffened when their lips touched, but only a few seconds after the kiss began, she began to kiss him back. The kiss grew more ardent and passionate the longer it went on. Ben caressed his aunt's lips with his tongue and, tentatively, her tongue came out and touched his. Her arms slid around his neck and she let out a muffled groan.

When the kiss ended, Barbara gazed at her nephew. Her eyes were wide, her face was flushed, and her wonderful chest was heaving. "I...I don't know what's happening to...to me," she whispered. "I...I feel so strange. I...I've never felt like this before."

"I thought it felt pretty wonderful, Aunt Barb," Ben said. He caressed her face lightly with his fingers.

Barbara continued gazing into his eyes, looking confused.

Ben, filled with raging need, decided to act. Holding his aunt's hand, he stood up, pulled her to her feet and into his arms. She moved against him and once more their lips met and they shared a kiss even more passionate than their first one had been.

When the second kiss ended, Ben began leading the trembling woman out of the kitchen, down the hallway, toward the end of the house where the bedrooms were.

"B...Ben...what...what are...are you doing?" Barbara stammered.

"You'll see, very soon, Aunt Barb," Ben replied. His heart thudded like a pile-driver and he clutched his aunt's hand as they walked down the hall and into the master bedroom.

Inside the bedroom, they faced each other. Barbara's chest was rising and falling and her eyes were squeezed shut. She didn't say a word when Ben began opening her blouse. When the buttons were all open, he peeled the blouse from her and dropped it to the floor, then he began to run his fingers lightly over her bared skin and could see goose-bumps rise where he touched her.

"Oh, Ben...we...we shouldn't be doing this, but...but you...your touch is wonderful," Barbara whispered. "So soft..."

Ben opened the belt encircling her waist, then the snaps that held her slacks closed. He heard his aunt sigh when he pushed the garment down her trembling legs, leaving her wearing only her bra and panties.

Ben stood up and looked at his aunt. She was wearing plain white panties and a utilitarian-looking white bra. He thought she looked extremely vulnerable, and that only served to make her more desirable to him.

"Dewey...is...is the...the only man who's ever seen me without any clothes on," she murmured as Ben once more caressed her trembling body. He slipped his hands behind her and undid the clasps holding her bra closed.

When her bra was loosened, his aunt raised her hands to her chest and held the garment in place, looking at Ben uncertainly. "We...we really shouldn't be...be doing...this, Ben," she stammered softly. "This...it's...it's wrong, terribly wrong!"

"Yes we should, Aunt Barb," Ben replied, trailing his hands down her sides, he hooked his fingers in the waist of her panties, dragged them down, then he slid his hands back up her legs and began caressing her buttocks. "I don't think it's wrong, not at all."

Barbara opened her mouth as if she wanted to say something, but only a soft moan came out. Ben pulled her against him and could feel her trembling as he held her.

She pressed her face against his chest. "I...I'm scared, I'm so scared, Ben," she said, her voice very soft. "What...what if...if Dewey was...was right about...about me?"

Ben kissed her. "Don't worry, Aunt Barb, he was wrong," he whispered. "And I'm going to prove that." Gently, he lifted her hands away from her chest and let them drop to her sides. Her bra slid down her arms and fell to the floor, leaving her completely nude.

Ben studied his aunt's body. She was every bit as beautiful as he'd dreamed she would be, even more so, really. Her generous breasts sagged a bit, but the nipples - surrounded by large, dark areolas - were thick and had begun to emerge. Her belly was softly rounded and had a few faint stretch marks scattered over it. Her hips were wide and her legs were strong, well-formed, and looked firm. Even though his aunt's body wasn't ideal, he found it extremely enticing.

He urged her onto the bed, knelt next to her, bent and sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. She shuddered, then she grasped his head and moaned. He moved his lips from one breast to the other, sucking the tips, massaging her other breast with his hand as he did. Her body began to twist and turn and the volume of her moans increased.

Suddenly Barabara's back arched and she began to wail. Her hands tangled in Ben's hair and she pulled at him so hard he was afraid she'd pull his hair out. She shuddered and moaned for what seemed like an eternity, then went limp.

Barbara gazed up at her nephew, looking bewildered. "Ben...what...what happened? I...I never, ever felt anything like that before!" she exclaimed.

At first, Ben thought his aunt was kidding him, but as he looked at her, he realized she wasn't. "You mean that never happened to you before?" he asked, shocked. Was it possible she never had an orgasm in her life? Uncle Dewey must have been more of a dud than he thought.

His aunt shook her head. "Never," she replied.

"What happened was you had an orgasm," Ben said.

"Ohhh, God!" Barbara murmured. "It felt so wonderful, better than anything I've ever felt before!"

Ben began kissing his aunt's breasts again, while his hands explored the rest of her lush physique. She pressed up off the bed against his caresses, then began to moan as his lips traveled over her lush form and onto her rounded belly.

Ben slid his hand between his aunt's thighs, onto her vagina. When his hand slid over her clit, her body jolted, as if she'd been given an electric shock.

"Ah!!!" she cried. "Oh, Ben darling! That feels wonderful!"

Barbara's legs fell apart when Ben began tracing the outline of her wet opening, feeling the silken softness of her labia, working his finger between them. Her hips rolled upward as his finger moved into her. Her hips rose, seeking the penetration that was giving her so much pleasure. "Yes!!! Do it!!! Oh, Yes!!!" she hissed.

Ben's lips traveled across his aunt's belly, to the dense mat of dark pubic hair that covered her middle. He continued kissing and licking her. He wanted to taste her, to know what it felt like having his tongue in her pussy, to see her reaction when he went down on her. It was obvious she'd never been properly made love to and he wanted to show her what that was like.

"Ben!! Stop that!!! What...what do you think you're doing?" Barbara moaned, stiffening. "Please, Ben! Don't do that! It...it isn't natural...it's, it's..." She tried to bring her legs together, to keep him from doing what he intended to do, but before she could stop him, he managed to get his head between her thighs. He lashed his tongue over her erect clit.

"Ahhhhhh!!! My God, Ben!!!" Barbara cried. Her hips arched off the bed and her hands pulled at the covers. Then her body went rigid and began to quiver. "Oh!!!! Oh!!! Oh!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Ohhhhhhhh!!!!!" she screamed.

Ben heard his aunt's passionate wail and felt her vagina clasping his finger as she peaked. He kept licking, kissing, and fingering her until she lay still.

While his aunt lay on the bed, still dazed by what he had done to her, Ben got up and stripped off his clothes. Then he laid down on the bed on his side, looking at her.

Barbara rolled on her side and gazed at him, her eyes large and fluid. "I...I never knew," she said, her voice filled with wonder. "All these years, I never knew sex could feel so incredibly wonderful. But...but what about you, Ben? Don't you...?"

Ben kissed her softly, then rolled on top of her. "Now," he said, "Now it's my turn." Once he was lying on top of his aunt, with his legs between hers, he lifted his hips, grasped his rigid cock, and guided it to her still-wet opening. When the tip of the swollen wand was where he wanted it, he began to slowly lower his hips, forcing the blood-engorged rod into his aunt, finding her incredibly tight. His aunt's hips rose to meet his invasion, drawing him deeper into her. He shuddered from the incredible thrills he experienced as he sank into her.

Barbara's arms went around him, and she pulled his face down, covering his lips with hers. "My God, Ben! This feels even better than what you did to me before!" she exclaimed, and began to move her hips.

Ben thrust deep. He was super-excited and knew he wouldn't be able to stand the delectable grip of his aunt's tight channel for long. He felt her body begin to quiver again, and her vagina rippled, caressing his deeply embedded cock. Ben let himself go and, groaning, spewed blast after powerful blast of his hot cream into her as waves of pleasure swept over him. He heard his aunt's wails of delight echoing his and knew she was coming again!

"Take me!!! Oh, yes, Ben!!! Oh, yes!! Take me!!!! Take me!!! Oh!!!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Oh!!! Ohhhhhhhhh!!!!" Barbara cried, her fingers digging into his back.

Afterward, they rested in each other's arms. Barbara snuggled against her nephew, put her arm around him, and began stroking his back. She smiled at him. "Ben, darling, you have no idea how much pleasure you've given me!" she exclaimed, flushing attractively.

"If that's true, I'm glad," Ben told her. "It's exactly what I wanted to do." He rolled onto his back while her hands roamed over him. What she was doing sure felt nice.

Barbara slid her hand across his belly, into his pubic hair, which their frantic coupling had left matted and damp. She grasped his limp penis and, to his surprise, Ben felt a pleasurable stirring begin in his loins.

"It's so soft," Barbara whispered, kissing his ear. "It...it felt so hard...before...when it was in me."

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12