Ben & Nancy Ch. 08

Story Info
Nancy savors more memories of her time with Ben Morris.
4k words
4.73
26.4k
1
0

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/06/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers

Passion in James County XV: Ben and Nancy

"I think Mr. Morris is a hunk, don't you?" Trish Wilkins whispered to her friend, Dawn Dillon, as they sat in study hall during school.

"I guess so," Dawn replied. She did think Mr. Dillon was good-looking, and really liked him. Hearing her friend talk about him like that made her angry, even though she wasn't sure why.

"I bet he's awesome in bed," Trish continued. "He's probably hung like a horse. Can you imagine what it would be like to have him fuck your brains out?"

"Trish!" Dawn whispered. Her friend was constantly talking about boys and sex and she knew Trish had a reputation for being an easy lay.

"I bet he is!" Trish continued excitedly. "I heard he's dating both Miss Thomas and Miss Brown. And Miss Brown's black. You know what they say about black guys. If Miss Brown likes Mr. Morris better than black guys, he's really got to be awesome in the sack!"

"Trish!" Dawn whispered. She could feel herself blushing. "Look, I gotta finish this assignment before next period," she told her friend. She was lying, but Trish didn't know that. She bent over her book and pretended to read, but had a problem concentrating because her friend's comments had started her thinking about Mr. Morris in ways she had never thought about him before.

"Mr. Morris is cute," she thought. "And he is a whole lot better looking than he was when he used to come and mow our lawn. It's too bad he isn't older. I think it would be neat if Mom found someone nice like him to go out with."

At that moment Dawn's mother, Nancy was in her office, sitting behind her desk, trying to work, but she found concentrating difficult. "Why do I keep thinking about Ben Morris?" she mused as she read over the sales figures for the fifth time, trying to get them to register.

Despite her attempts to stop thinking about the young man she'd once had an affair with, thoughts of him continued to flow through her mind. "Ben really was special," Nancy thought. "Even though I...I took advantage of him. He was there for me when I needed him, wasn't he?"

She leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes. When she did, memories of a night she'd like to forget filled her mind. She and her husband were supposed to have dinner with friends. Nancy got off work early and went to their friends' house, intending to offer her help in preparing the meal. There she found her husband and her best friend in bed. Shocked, she left the house and, after driving around aimlessly for hours, exhausting the gas in her car's tank. When she stopped to re-fill her gas tank, she bumped into Ben. He saw how upset she was and took her to his parents' house, when they got there...

**********

When they got in the house, Ben started toward the kitchen counter. She walked to the doorway that opened onto the hallway that led to the bedrooms, took a deep breath, turned to face him, and began undoing the ties that held her dress closed. "Ben," she said softly.

The young man turned around. His face flushed and his eyes widened as he watched her shrugged out of her dress. She stood in the doorway wearing just a scalloped lacy black bra and matching thong bikini, her heart pounding. She smiled when she saw that Ben's chest had begun to heave. Moving slowly, to tantalize him, she reached behind her, unhooked the bra, and let it drop to the floor, along with her dress.

"What...what are you...doing?" Ben gasped.

She hooked her fingers in her bikini panties, bent and stripped them off while she looked Ben directly in the eye. "I don't want to talk," she said softly. "I want you to fuck me, Ben! Now!" She turned and started down the hallway toward Ben's bedroom.

When he reached his bedroom, she was lying on the bed, her arms outstretched. "What took you so long?" she asked.

Ben stripped his clothes off as he staggered across his room. He tumbled on top of her and his lips immediately went to her protruding nipples while her hands sought his erection.

"Take me! Now!" she groaned, pulling at the young man who lay on top of her. Ben slid on top of her, raised his hips, then lowered them, and without assistance, his rigid shaft slid into her warm dampness.

"Yes!!! Oh, yes!!! Yes!!!!" she groaned, "That's what I need!!!!"

Ben began to move his hips and they rode breaking waves of jubilation, their bodies straining against each other, exchanging the utmost in erotic sensations. She felt herself rapidly plunging toward the release she so desperately sought. Joyful explosions of bliss boomed through her.

"Yes!!!! Yes!!! Oh, Ben, yes!!!!!" she cried. "I'm coming!!!! Take me!!! Take me!!!!!! Take meeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!"

"Nancy!!!! Oh, Nancy, oh God!!!!!!!" Ben cried when his torrid juices exploded into her rocking, twisting body.

When he finished, Ben rolled off her, onto his back, and lay there, gasping for breath. She gave him no respite. She slid down and began to slide her hands over his body. Then she grabbed his cock, and heard him utter a groan of delight. She insistently stroked the young man's throbbing, come-slick organ with one hand, while the other rolled his balls and teased his scrotum.

Ben groaned with delight and arched his back, pushing his hips up off the bed. "Nancy...My God!!! What are you doing to me?" he groaned, his hips twisting and turning. "God!!"

She took his cock in her mouth.

"Ahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Ben moaned. He clawed at the bedspread with his fingers as wave after wave of delight, induced by her fervid ministrations, swept over him. "Ahhhhhhhhh!" he groaned, "Nancy!!! Oh, God, Nancy!!! I...I'm gonna come! It...that feels too good!"

When she heard his frantic plea, she let the young man's cock slide from her mouth and slid atop her lover's body. She felt his erect cock sliding against her belly as she moved over him and a ripple of delight went through her. She rocked her hips, felt Ben's rigid pole caressing her belly, and experienced another tremor of bliss. She wanted that big cock plunging into her again! She needed it filling her, making her feel good!

Ben slid one hand between their writhing bodies, grasped his cock and, with some difficulty, managed to get the flared purple tip between the lips of her dripping opening.

Nancy, aroused beyond belief, was moving instinctively, barely aware of what she was doing. As her body writhed, Ben's shaft slid into her. She shuddered with exhilaration when his invasion of her body registered on her over-heated mind. The sensations his invasion caused her were intense!

His hands went to her chest, clamped around her breasts, and he began rubbing her nipples, sending even delight into her while his swollen prod rubbed the super-sensitive walls of her furrow. Exquisite sensations began to race though her in wave after wave of ecstasy.

"Oh!!!" she moaned, "It's going to happen again!!!! Feels too good!!! Oh, God!!! I'm going to come again!!!! Oh, yes!!! Oh, yes!!! Oh, yes!!! Ahhhh!!!!!!! Yessssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!"

She knew she was out of control. Her movements were so frenzied she was afraid she'd break his cock off. Her face was slack with passion, and her head bobbing limply on her neck. She clutched his arms fiercely and her fingernails bit into his skin. Her cave gripped his cock, rippling, squeezing.

"I'm coming!!!! I'm coming!!!! Yes!!! I'm coming!!!! Yessssssss!!!!" she cried, her body straining. And, when she came, so did Ben.

"Yeahhhhh!!!!!" the young man groaned. His neck arched and his hips rose off the bed as what remained of his essence gushed into her vibrating body. "I'm coming, too!!!" he groaned, "Oh, God, Nancy!!!!!! Oh, God!!!!!"

Her lust finally spent, she collapsed atop Ben, too weak to move. She felt his arms encircle her, and his lips softly kiss her on the neck.

Ben lay there, holding her while she lay, limp, on top of him. His cock, still erect, was still lodged in her.

After a few minutes, she pushed herself up on her arms and looked down at the young man. "I can't believe you're still hard!" she exclaimed, a bit surprised.

"Ah...I...I'm not sure I'll ever not be!" Ben replied, looking puzzled. He groaned softly when she moved her hips, making his cock lash her insides once more.

She continued to rock her hips, enjoying tremendously the feelings she was receiving from her action. "Well..." she murmured, her face going slack once more, "...as long as you're hard, and in the right place, we might as well take advantage of it, right?" She increased the pace with which her hips were moving. "Yes!!!!" she murmured. "That's what I need! Oh, yes!!!"

She felt Ben grab her hips and begin lifting his hips, driving deep into her.

"Oh!! Oh!!! Oh!!!" she groaned as the young man's indomitable wand pistoned into her. "Ben!!! Ben!!! Oh, Ben!!! Take me!!! Take me!!!!"

Ben continued to hold her hips and watch her breasts bob and jiggle as his frantic movements rocked her body.

"Ah!!!! Oh, Ben!!! Oh, Ben!!! Oh, Ben!!! This feels so good!!! So good!!! Oh, Ben!!! Oh, Ben!!! Don't ever stop!!! Don't ever, ever stop!!! Ahhhhh!!!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!" she screamed when still more explosions of bliss jolted her.

"Uhhh!!! Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!" Ben groaned as he came yet again, with spasms so intense they were almost painful.

Once again, when she finished, she collapsed atop him. After a bit, he looked at the bedroom window and realized it had gotten dark. She remembered she was supposed to be at Melanson's having dinner, then anger flashed through her when she recalled what she'd seen happening at the home of people who were supposed to be her friends. Her mind continued to spin as, for the first time, she began looking at her situation realistically.

"I...I had no right being angry with George," she thought, tears filling her eyes. "Why...why should I be angry with him for doing what I've been doing?" She glanced over at the young man lying next to her. "What I'm still doing! God! What have we done to each other? What kind of mess have we gotten ourselves into?" A soft sob escaped from her.

"Nancy, are you OK?" Ben asked. He rolled on his side to face her and looked at her with deep concern.

She shook her head. "No...no I'm not OK," she said. "I'm anything but OK. I'm a mess."

"I kinda figured that," the young man said softly. "I mean, you were acting pretty crazy earlier."

"I...I guess I was," she said, feeling a bit ashamed. "I'm sorry, Ben. I...I guess I really did use you this time, didn't I?"

"I guess so," the young man said, looking puzzled. "You going to tell me what's going on?"

"Well..." she said. She paused, took a deep breath, then continued. "Earlier today I...I caught my husband and my best friend..." She stopped, unable to bring herself to say the words aloud.

The young man sensed what she was trying to say. "Your husband was screwing your best friend and you saw him?" he asked, stunned. "Jesus! How could he do that to you?"

She stroked the young man's face softly with her hand. "Ben, I haven't exactly been an angel," she said softly. "You, of all people, know that only too well."

"Yeah, but...Jeez!" he stammered. "We...we didn't do it right in front of him!"

"That isn't really the point, is it?" she said. "The fact is, I've violated my marriage vows, probably more than George has."

"What do you mean?" Ben asked. "Am...am I...you know...the only..."

She knew she had to tell him, even if it hurt him. "Ben, I know this may hurt you," she said gently. "And I feel cheap admitting it, but you aren't the only one." She saw the crestfallen look appear on the young man's face and caressed him with her fingers again. "I'm sorry you had to hear that. Maybe it will help if I tell you that, of all the men I've slept with, you were the best, most caring lover I had," she said.

"Oh," Ben said, looking a little happier. "What...what are you gonna do? I mean about what you saw?"

"What can I do?" she said. "I...I really can't throw stones, not after the way I've behaved. And...I...I guess I can't really blame George for wanting Fran. After all, she's really beautiful, she has a fantastic body, and..."

"But you're really beautiful, too," the young man protested. "I...I think you're the prettiest woman I ever saw! And your body is great, too!"

"It's sweet of you to say that, Ben," she said. "But you haven't seen Fran. She makes me look like a stick."

"I don't think you look like a stick," Ben said. "I think you have a great body. You're built better than most of the girls I know."

She was touched deeply by the young man's compliments and delighted that he wanted to make her feel better. She leaned forward and kissed him gently. "Ben, I guess that's one of the things I like best about you," she murmured. "You do believe the things you're saying, don't you?"

The young man got a somewhat pouty look on his face. "You make it sound like I don't know what I'm talking about," he protested. "Like, because I'm a kid, I don't know that you're beautiful. That's not true! You are beautiful! And not only that, you're really a nice person, too! It doesn't matter whether I'm a kid or not, I know what I know."

She paused and let the young man's words sink in. She studied his face for a moment. "Ben, let me get this clear. Are you saying you aren't just sleeping with me because I let you?" she asked.

Ben nodded and said, "Yeah, I guess that's what I'm trying to say. I...I always thought you were beautiful and I think I wanted you ever since I was, like thirteen or something." He began rubbing her arm. "And I think you're a really neat person, too," he added. "I mean, lots of times over the years you helped me with my homework and stuff, and you listen to me when I need someone to talk to. Sometimes even my parents won't listen to me the way you do. You make me feel like I'm a grown-up."

"You are a grown-up, Ben," she said, grinning. "God, are you ever! Not only that, you're wonderful! You know, maybe you've come up with an answer I've been searching for."

"I...I don't know what you're talking about," the young man said. "What answer?"

"For over a year now," she said, "I've been acting really dumb and I haven't been able to understand why. I mean, I've been doing a lot of really stupid things. Self-destructive things, really. I've jeopardized my marriage and my future. And, Lord knows, I've probably messed up your life in the bargain."

"That's not true!" the young man protested. "You didn't..."

She laid her fingers on his lips to silence him. "We can argue that some other time," she said. "The thing is, I've been trying desperately to figure out the reason why I've been acting the way I have been, and why I haven't been able to stop. I think, maybe, you might just have come up with the answer."

"I...I did?" Ben asked. "What is it?"

"You might say I've been on a quest," she told him.

Ben looked befuddled. "A...a quest?" he said.

She nodded. "Yes, a quest," she said. "Perhaps not a wise quest, but a quest just the same. A quest to find myself. And, my darling young man, you're the one who helped me figure that out."

"Ah...OK," the young man said. "Now what?"

She shrugged. "I probably ought to see a therapist," she said. "I doubt that knowing why I'm doing what I've been doing will make me stop. But therapy might help me do that."

"What...what about me?" Ben asked.

She looked at him fondly. "I'm afraid what we've had will really have to end," she said softly. "I...I don't see any other way. If I'm going to put my life back together, I have to start trying to salvage my marriage, if that's possible. And that means I have to give you up. You might not believe this, but that's one of the hardest things I'm facing."

"It is?" he asked. "Really?"

She nodded. "Yes, it is," she whispered. "You really do care for me, I know that. Other than my husband and kids, you may be the only one who really does. You've been there for me when I've needed you, and you've done things for me nobody else would have done. I cherish that fact." She kissed him gently once again. "I really do. And besides, didn't you tell me you had a young woman you were getting serious about?"

"Yvonne," he said. "Yeah, I guess so. She...she's really neat. She...she reminds me of you, kinda, only younger, you know?"

"She's a very lucky young woman," she said. "Very lucky."

"So...what...what happens now?" Ben asked. "What are you going to do now? Do...do you have to go right now? I mean..."

She nodded. "Ben...I..." she stopped talking and shuddered when the young man slid his hand down from her shoulder, onto her breast.

"One last time?" he asked. "Please? Can't we make love again just one last time?"

Her mind was awash with confused feelings. Ben's hand was stirring her, making it difficult for her to think clearly. "We...we really...shouldn't," she stammered. "What harm is there in one last time?" The thought flashed through her mind, disconcerting her. She felt his warm body pressing against hers, his hand slid onto her breast, and his finger began teasing her nipple, sending delight rushing through her. "Oh, hell!!! Why not?" she thought, "He's been so wonderful to me, but it will have to be the last time." She put her arm around Ben and pulled him to her. He moved into her embrace and their lips met.

When the kiss ended, Ben bent his head down to her chest and sucked one of her rigid nipples between his lips. She moaned ecstatically, her body arched, and her hands pressed against his head against her.

"Oh, God!!! Oh, God!!! Yes!!! Oh, Ben!!! Yes!!! Yes!!! Kiss them!!! Oh, yes!!!! Kiss my breasts!!!!" she cried as elation filled her. She gloried in the wild sensations evoked by the tender caresses bestowed on her by the young man's lips and roaming hands.

Ben seemed determined to make this, the last time he would have a chance to make love to her, a time she'd remember. She couldn't stop moaning and writhing as he touched her, doing to her all of the things he knew aroused her.

While Ben's caresses persisted, she felt herself ascending to lofty planes of joy. When the young man shifted position on the bed, she felt his erect cock slap against her leg. She slid her hand down between them and touched the tip of the young man's engorged shaft.

"Oh, Nancy! Oh, God! Oh, God!" Ben groaned.

The hot, fleshy lance in her hand pulsed and jerked. She slid her hand softly up and down the veined shaft.

"Ah!!!!" Ben groaned when her slim fingers encircled his cock.

She began kissing the young man's chest. She lashed his nipples with her tongue and he shuddered and moaned that what she was doing to him was making him crazy. Her lips and hands continued to rouse Ben. And, as she did, she realized that each gentle caress, each light touch, each kiss raised not only Ben's, but also her, level of need higher and higher.

"Wahhhhhhh!!!!" Ben groaned. His hips arched off the bed when she took his erect penis into her mouth.

It didn't take long before the young man was totally out of control. His hips twisted and turned and his hands roamed over her as he tried vainly to caress her, to give her as much pleasure as she was giving him.

Finally, she let the young man's cock slide out of her mouth, slid up next to him. She kissed him, then took him in her arms. "Ben, this really will have to be the last time, do you understand that?" she asked.

"Unnnnhhhh!!! Yes!!! I...I do!!!!!" the young man groaned. "Ahhhhh!!!"

She tilted her face and covered Ben's lips with hers. When her lips touched the young man's, more lightning bolts of passion arced through her, and she felt the heat from his smooth young body as it writhed against hers. "Make love to me, now, Ben!" she cried, pulling him on top of her.

When the young man slid onto her, she managed to guide his erection to the soaking lips of her vagina. She shuddered with ecstasy as it slid into her, filling her. She thought for a moment she would have an orgasm as Ben was sliding into her, but she didn't. Wave after delightful wave of passion swept over her.

D.C. Roi
D.C. Roi
1,335 Followers
12